It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I hope someone will let TomiUk know she should warn her mate "Nemo" about attributing FALSE STATEMENTS to people's real names and presenting them as quotations since she is mentioning law suits. David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann are no where near as easy going as I am.

Just to be clear, our law firm has offices in England and France and I will gladly help my friends out if they ask.

That is just childish and reprehensible, even if only 28 people are ever going to see it.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am not surprised at all they would do such a thing. Have to remember those morons believe the drones are real and are willing to go to any lengths to get others to believe as well. The fact that they misquote sources and create evidence should not shock anyone with any common sense......have to say though I would love to see them get slapped with a bit of litigation over this drone affair.....would be sweet justice for the damage they are doing to UFOlogy!

Hey maybe 00 had the right idea and we should file suit in 'the peoples court'!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Isn't it funny? They are hunting skeptics instead of hoaxers! They even publish private mails. And this makes it easy to find their networks. They are talkative as fishwives - as I said.

We only have to send some emails and the confusion will collapse.

But since this is not our intend, we are satisfied with the laughter. DRT = Drowning Rescue Team?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I notice they cry the "injured bird" routine once again. Still no direct statement - it's very simple. Do any members of the DRT intend, have negotiations or contracts to produce a book, TV Special or Movie including documentaries for sale? I didn't start the rumors, I've just asked for clarification of them which up until now have not been forthcoming. Stating that "there is no intent to profit" does not match with quotes long ago by a DRT member that a book was in the works. Maybe it will be handed out for free?

There's nothing wrong with producing a book or documentary, many UFO researchers have in the past. Where it becomes an issue is when evidence is withheld or a case's facts "promoted / enhanced" to drive sales. It's a minor ethics issue and one quite a few "researchers" seem to have no qualms about ignoring.

I find it reprehensible that Tomi would come here and start conflicts so they can then go and post news items about how they're being "attacked". It's pure manipulation of facts, nothing less. Her campaign of terror on this forum and others is clearly an effort to silence the truth.

D Day is coming. On that fine day - over half a century ago - the American forces landed in France to liberate the French from Nazi oppression. My own Grandfather - a Captain, pinned down with his unit on a beach, stood to provide cover fire and draw the machine guns away from his men. He was struck once in the head and died but his men made it off that beach. I still have his silver star sitting here next to me. I can only hope that this D Day will once again find the oppressed liberated and the light of truth and justice landing on the beach heads of this case.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by nfotech]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Her campaign of terror on this forum and others is clearly an effort to silence the truth.

Any serious questions are a campaign of terror to you? Gotta love it..

Tell me... where did you ever hear from a DRT member that a book is in the works? I hope you, for once, can back-up a statement..

Your analogy to D-Day is interesting. If this is a hoax, as you believe.. I think it is rather an overblown example of somthing worth dying for, don't you think? Get a grip.

We are as interested in getting to the bottom of this as anybody. If you believe truely it is a hoax, then your interest should be with who or what propagated it. If and when we find out, we will serve them up to you for free. And then we can roast or toast them together. It will be party time

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I don't expect the fool to see her own folly. That's for those of us standing far enough away to take in the view.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
If you believe truely it is a hoax, then your interest should be with who or what propagated it. If and when we find out, we will serve them up to you for free. And then we can roast or toast them together. It will be party time

tomi in case you haven't noticed this thread serves the purpose of figuring out who is responsible.....that is until you come in here and do your damnedest to sidetrack the ARC investigation. You offer nothing but distraction and irritation...but thats ok we expect nothing less from a disengenious group such as the DRT and their ringleader LMH.

As far as your last statement goes you have to be willing to see the truth before you can accept it!! The DRT will never find the culprits of this hoax because they refuse to investigate any avenue but the reality of dromedom! I bet if those behind this confessed and offered proof the DRT would dismiss them as naysayers and disinfo agents.......now would you please do as Springer asked and go back to your forum and fix the misquotes that were so wrongly posted by your crack research team!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Err... Shads... mhm.. could I talk with you in private...

She.. err.. sent me some handcuffs, and I err... think, it could be funny somehow....

Please, could you keep quiet, until I... errr... checked out her ... mhm ... reliablity?
Err.. of course, I only ask this with the acceptance of Tomi's Warcraft playing hubby!

- Whaaa? Yeaaahh! Lemmelone, drone! -

Okay! Checked!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I had to reread to digest and determine if what was reading was "real".
WE have on this thread been going over possible people with motives for nearly most of this saga.While the others pursued the validity of pictures almost exclusively. We have been the only ones asking the tough questions of witnesses whether absent or shielded bu OM and drt. I was the only one initially pointing to LMH and her handling of evidence , and soundly trounced, Treated like the skeptick kook, at OM, while om built a wall around her thanx to Tomi and her colleagues. Always the same people, whether, OMF,DRT,OMRT. WE looked at the characters like pisces, tom hall, reyes, whitley, as we came across them. and we are left with the same people that were in the drama when it started. To say we are not serious, is ludicrous, particulrly as you have no interest in looking for hoaxters as it is anathema to your belief tthe whole episode, or even parts of it are real.

Are you as DRT stating now that you wish to join forces and look for the hoaxters? Do you acknowledge then the Caret episode is a fake done by very talented people? Are you willing to request those 11 hi res Pictures.
from LMH?

Let me know when YOU are REALLY serious Tomi, then we can have dialogue and work something out.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks, Sys, for reminding us of that bit of history. As we have been saying all along, it's about the people and not about the pictures. Even in the 1950s, competent ufologists were pointing out that bushel baskets full of impressive photographs of flying saucers were worthless without credible testimony from real people. It never was rocket science, but some people still just can't deal with reality.

Sometimes I suspect that the more outrageous members of the permanent believers camp are folks who are very close to the actual perps.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So the sperm drone was not real?

And what is about "young reader" who thought, he had children one day?

It's a bad world! No drones, no children and no place to smoke a cigarette.

Does anybody play Skat here? (No, it is pronounced Ska:at like card or part!)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Speaking of witnesses I am a little troubled that Sarcastic did not return, I believe he would have made a good asset , I like his logic and sense of humor and I invited him, but he has not returned. He had some fascinating connections that might have helped us.

Mufon reported another cross shaped (maltesse at that) on June 1 2008.
June 1 2008. @ young men running track on Sunday

It was a VERY cool and windy day, and it was predicted that the district of columbia would have severe rain and thunderstorms over the next 24 hours. The sky was dark and we were rushing to finish our laps on the track before it started to rain. ...I realized that it was shaped like a maltese cross. My running partner also stopped and looked up to see what I was staring at, and exclaimed, "wow, what's that?!?"

We were in awe, intrigued, but frightened at the same time. I have never seen a craft like that in my life. It kept gliding peacefully behind us until we could no longer see it.

Well, being these appear to be healthy in body and mind, I checked the weather for that day and I saw no rain predicted,

PRECIPITATION (IN)
YESTERDAY 0.00 2.20 1907 0.12 -0.12 T
MONTH TO DATE 0.00 0.12 -0.12 T
SINCE JUN 1 0.00 0.12 -0.12 T
SINCE JAN 1 23.92 16.15 7.77 13.79

despite high humidity.
It was well written though, especially the part not flying erratic, like all our past flying fans. This one is in obviously great condition.

Yes fanatics, , if you want to hunt skeptics, you must do your homework like them, think like them, and god forbid, on occasion even agree with them.

I believe it will be time for us to submerge soon. Some new developments. Good ones.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Did Brent come back after the "dèboulonneur" numbers asked the unaskable question "What?"

I guess, he déboulonnated him into the eternity of déboulonnation and he vanished away forever...

Come back Brent! You are the only one we can paste into the drone images!

We need your laughter! - And we know, you don't have too much to laugh! - Last chance, I guess...

Did you realize I did it `´? Cool! Just for you!

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Did Brent come back after the "dèboulonneur" numbers asked the unaskable question "What?"

I guess, he déboulonnated him into the eternity of déboulonnation and he vanished away forever...

Come back Brent! You are the only one we can paste into the drone images!

We need your laughter! - And we know, you don't have too much to laugh! - Last chance, I guess...

Did you realize I did it `´? Cool! Just for you!

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Siddharta]

That was the fastest kill on a bogus witness to date, besides up above. They either add too much or not enough. Brent, with his he would work the system, and lexus problem, which he then fixed by saying noise was real real loud, in which case, it would not sound like a twig breaking, or white noise sor square wave like dr fankensteins elektric machine. have suggested. and just down right impeachable period. The Emergency vehicle armada was a real stretch as well.Linda has all she needs. Why give the public more than they deserve.
When will Linda submit to some honest questionning herself, I believe she would be our Best witness all around, if she answered the right questions.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Could it be that nobody is interested in this despite us?
I feel so lonely without witnesses.

If I was numbers, I would say: Your monitor does not look as real as mine!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
If that's not enough can't they be paid for their time, can the ARC receive some funding ?

The ARC is just a gag, Chunder. We are not a competiting group to the dream team, but just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts.

Gag has two meanings, both of them applicable.

Just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts - and the difference is

Still, would appreciate Springer's thoughts to my questions. The categoric hoax label has been applied to this thread based on the dismissal by experts, without sufficient proof in my opinion.

If labelled likely on the balance of evidence then fair enough, but it hasn't yet jumped the bar at the height we would no doubt set for others where burden of proof is concerned.

Regarding the question about where the notion of a book or film came from I can't be bothered to look through hundreds of pages but if my memory is correct it was mentioned by a DRT member on OM.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Not meaning to be pedantic but it was the Allied forces who landed on the Normandy beaches on D-Day, there were many brave men lost from many nationalities.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by chunder]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The burden of proof is still on the claimants, no matter how much whining or disappearing they do. No one here, or anywhere else, is required to prove the Earth is not hollow, either.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If that's not enough can't they be paid for their time, can the ARC receive some funding ?

The ARC is just a gag, Chunder. We are not a competiting group to the dream team, but just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts.

Gag has two meanings, both of them applicable.

Just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts - and the difference is

Still, would appreciate Springer's thoughts to my questions. The categoric hoax label has been applied to this thread based on the dismissal by experts, without sufficient proof in my opinion.

If labelled likely on the balance of evidence then fair enough, but it hasn't yet jumped the bar at the height we would no doubt set for others where burden of proof is concerned.

Regarding the question about where the notion of a book or film came from I can't be bothered to look through hundreds of pages but if my memory is correct it was mentioned by a DRT member on OM.

Hi chunder, just my thoughts here,
If one goes to a doctor as was posted somewhere on that very question, and he says you have a flu, get rest and fluids.
You go to a second and she says the same thing
you go to a third, and he says the same thing, and you are not happy, you think its something else, and you know your body better than anyone else, and he says ok I will run some tests if you insist, but it will cost you.

are their opinions any less valid because they didnt give uou a shot and relied on the same diagnosis symptoms thousands of otheres had before you, all three charge test or no test. We were fortunate mufon, biedny , and Jeff, and wayne, all weighed in. They had no axe to grind with anyone. They may not have a doctors bedside manner some would like. But they did look at it. Their experience is what weighs in here more than anything else. They told the others where to look.And they have gone on public record, where the others, even if they had a paramedics licensce have not.
Thats the real dilemma. And no expert at Biedny's level will go on record like ours saying genuine or real on any of them, even though fotos are readilly available evry where. I am sure someone has, and did just that, but found the same. If they had found real, we would have heard something by now. all we hear are Just attacks on Biedny and company. So it is more than just a "no you do it first scenario" that the others would like to paint, It really is their move. Instead the go to peripheral and look for missing witnesses, squander tens of thousands, but literally refuse to do the real tests that would have cost perhas 2500 dollars or so. and possibly save themselves the grief. Never the one shortest route I believe most would agree would yield the answer.
But then it would have made for a very short movie.
just my dos centavos.

ps I forgot Guys what happened to Jack the Northrop Gruman guy, that Bren brung on , I have the letter but he disappeared, did anyone ever validate him, or is he another Joe schumacher, nowhere to be found. Can anybody see whats going on here? four experts they had wont even come back..why is that, and Jim split too. j j j ..hehehehe. Only one verifiable Arthur, I wanna know where that smelting plant Jim works at is. It better not be in Metz or Lorraine France.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This thread has proven something after all....

After reading all the bickering back and forth on the Isaac topic, the replies by people claiming to prove or discredit the photographs as CGI, the arguments over why the "language" makes logical sense or not, and why Isaac's story is plausible or not, one thing has become very clear:

There will always be people in the UFO community who will be able to discredit anything and everything as a hoax, and maybe rightfully so. Technology has progressed to the point where almost any piece of documentary evidence can be faked, or proved to be fake even if real, for any little reason at all.

I am not suggesting the Isaac stuff is real or a hoax - I'm just trying to make a point here.

It seems that the only way anything would ever be construed as real these days is if a tangible artifact were put on display for people to see and touch. Since that's not about to happen anytime soon, why bother looking at any websites on UFO pictures, videos, and stories if there's a way to fake or lie about any and all of the content found?

Doesn't 306 pages of this seem like a ridiculous waste of time?

If an actual UFO landed in my backyard and the aliens let me take pictures of them standing in front of their ship, would it do me any good to put up a website about it? No one would believe me or the pictures anyway, so what would be the point?

It's sad to think that the UFO community has become the social equivalent of a dog chasing its tail. It's entertaining to do but doesn't really seem to accomplish anything. On the one hand, if everyone is making this UFO evidence up and no actual evidence of UFOs exists in the public domain, then we're all just wasting our time talking about it at length. On the other, if some of this stuff is actually real (not necessarily CARET, but in general) we'd probably never know for sure because SOMEONE out there has a valid point or argument that seems to discredit the evidence.

The point is that unless an alien lands in your front yard and forces you to believe what you are seeing, you can write off the entire subject if you so choose. Does that prove anything at all?

-Ryan

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join