It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That one is easy! I saw an expert write the following for the followers:

"I will not set you up with a comment about the above. You decide for yourself, I know why the differences in the images.
IC"

He knows, why there are differences... I see!

He loves to sign with Isaac's initials and is everywhere, where he is needed.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

You know, it's really funny that this and the Kris post brought to us by Sys are precisely what the believers are demanding. There is actually a lot of it out there. A whole year's worth, actually.

It has been shown conclusively that there is nothing in the photos that can't be done with software and some basic scenery shots. Nada. In fact, it's pretty easy for someone who knows what he's doing, like Kris. That takes the photos out of contention as proof of anything by themselves. With the comical and complete lack of real witnesses, the rest of the believers' arguments are moot at best. There isn't any evidence at all for the reality of a single drone. All we have is smoke and blather from people who stand to profit from it. How obvious can the truth be?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Yes and Numbers lame comment about the complexity...oh please!! Complexity?? A talented high school kid with an active imagination could have pulled this off!! Why does numbers insist on everyone seeing how complex it would be to pull off this hoax?? Is he looking for a pat on the back?? I am convinced the perps are among the believers......and yes LMH is their queen.....she has found hardcore followers willing to follow her into oblivion....where they (and all lameass hoaxers) belong!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

A talented high school kid with an active imagination could have pulled this off!!

If that is what you really believe then how sad it is a year later, you have to keep saying this. Doesn't add up does it??

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I didnt say i believe that is the case.....i said that a talented high school kid with an active imagination could do it!! Read tomi.....fact is i believe the group responsible is probably very close to you DRT followers and playing you like fiddles!! Dance puppets dance!!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

.....i said that a talented high school kid with an active imagination could do it!!

Diminishing the subject to degrade the research is the best you offer in substance, yet a year later you are still talking about it?? Not good enuf shads..

i believe the group responsible is probably very close to you DRT followers and playing you like fiddles!!

Oh really?? Your gang (as I read here) seems to have finally exhausted their search for hoaxers and now decide it has to be us.. LOL..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I guess, every Dream Team member is protected by a drone. As soon as pressure gets too hard, they will be - frizzled - by a drone and protected forever.

How did Schumacher say? Those things, you throw in a coin to grab some toy. Cool idea...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just love it when Tomi talks about things that don't add up!

Man, people who can write things like that get paid big bucks in Hollywood. I believe you have missed your calling, Madam.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Oh Ive suspected members of your clique since the beginning....perhaps you should go to OM and read some of my less recent posts!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Diminishing the subject to degrade the research is the best you offer in substance, yet a year later you are still talking about it?? Not good enuf shads..

And just what exactly have you brought in to support your claims...its been a year and you have a highly (over)paid team of PIs with an extensive network of connections.....and in all this time they have not found one other person in Chads neighborhood (which he lied about) that has seena menacing headaches causing alien device floating around the skies......dance puppet dance!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Your gang (as I read here) seems to have finally exhausted their search for hoaxers and now decide it has to be us.. LOL..

A gang? Wow! May I become a member? I would like to pay something back to that fat guy, who always stole my breakfast for school!

I don't think, it is someone of your team. Honestly, I think, the hoaxer is intelligent. Maybe I am wrong. But I got that thought, when I was watering the flowers.

But he surely is with you. Now, look at the three people in question...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

I don't think, it is someone of your team. Honestly, I think, the hoaxer is intelligent.

hmmmm.. Like you have the market on intelligence here..

Originally posted by Siddharta

But he surely is with you. Now, look at the three people in question.

Sorry to disappoint.. but the answer to this mystery is way beyond the scope of what you imagine. Keep thinking ! It's good excercise if nothing else..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Stop it! Yer killin' me! I'm going to have to go and watch Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? or maybe The Blues Brothers so I can calm down.
I know you can do this day in and day out, but you are not being fair to us normal folk. Please! Get an agent! You are wasting your talent on us "gang members!"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

This whole saga also reminds me of a story of a little boy standing in front of a broken window with a bat...His mom questions who broke the window...He says
"Hold on let me show you how it was done" then continues to break another window....Then she says..."Wow, thats how they did it, lets go see who can swing the bat like that and we have our culprit"...

What that makes no sense...

I agree Double_Nought_Spy I can't even count how many times this has been shown and passed right by..

Watch the Blues Brothers..Just fast forward to the mall scene...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Wow! The new Buicks are out already.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi Guys, I love theKid with the Bat! thats was precious. I for one hope that that in their book and FAQ can explain away not only the missing witnesses along with family and relatives, which they have by stating they are scared and intimidated by who knows, perhaps CGI graphics guys dressed in black, and riding Sedgeways, but the missing experts, who do not need protection. Like Jack, Jim and Joe. and lets not forget Arturito. Have they spent any time verifying them?. No instead we graciously allow these Pixel F*&^$# to come in and challenge the obvious. One would think, that after a slew of abductions, the experts on their side would weigh in, and be available to answer questions. This would be a major component of the story I would think. Worse, three of the four cannot be validated, other than the say so of Linda, and OM. I'm sure Arturito is legit as far as background, and Whitley would vouch for his character, but the performance was incomplete, having left the PDF in the draft stages, without explanation. Goodness, did it dawn on him it was fake? as fake as the other three "experts", and he had buyers remorse? And who controlled all these suddenly shy experts?, But OM, and Linda . they have appeared nowhere else. And who controlled the witnesses, OM, and Linda and the DRT, setup by Ovnis. Thats why DRT,OMF, won't push Linda off the precipice , lest they fall with her. Whether its a picture, a witness, and ohh yes...their own experts. Even a three legged giraffe has a better chance of surving in the wild, as does this enire story. And thats why they are huddled together now. Like Custards last Stand, and we are the Indians. Admittedly for us a nice position to be in.

We need to concentrate not on the obscene pixel act, but the rest of the " elements". Fellow ARC members lets continue on that and pursue agressively also the issue of financing, which is certainly not a case of a few guys pitching in for a beer.

Good Day

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
When we are not being distracted by foaming religious fanatics, we appreciate the skill and even artistry exhibited in some of the drone material, mainly the Isaac stuff. Even the bogus stories have some charm. Shoot, I like a good yarn as well as anybody. Being a long time Twain fan, I am by definition a fan of tall tales. Nobody in their right mind would think everything in Innocents Abroad actually happened, but it's delicious.

There is a lot to be learned from this episode. A great many of us have some useful knowledge and a good appreciation of what can be done with CGI, that we would not have otherwise. But deeper than that, there are the psychological studies, the "meme tracking" that is no doubt being done whether that was the original purpose or some agency took advantage of the situation, or even the fact that the original story was treated as an unknown until it fell apart. I would have thought most people would have laughed and said, yeah right, and ignored it, but even some real ufologists looked at it and reserved judgment until facts were available.

In our calm and methodical way, we are making progress, sometimes simply by the process of elimination, but it's a worthy pursuit and who knows what it has still to teach us?

[edit on 6/6/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You are absolutely on target, and we will finish this. By golly..we will finish this.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Hi David,

Thanks again for taking the time to comment and providing some background as to how you have formed your opinion. This provides some flesh around the bones of Springers hoax statement and, IMO, vindicates it.

Others, thank you also for responding to my queries. Please note that my own view is and has been for a long time that there is no truth to the story as presented so no need to try and convince me of that.

"In our calm and methodical way, we are making progress, sometimes simply by the process of elimination, but it's a worthy pursuit and who knows what it has still to teach us?"

Beautifully summarised 00.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join