It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In looking at some of the photographs, I can tell you quite definitely that they are renders from a computer program, most likely 3d studio max. If you've worked in 3d at all, you'll know what I mean, just by looking at the photos. And I highly doubt that 3d studio max was available in the early 80s.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Sys_Config

I bet, Isaac is not half as much, as people used to think. And all that work for month and much money was nothing but some little hobby.

All the other disinfo was done by ourselfves and the believers - for free. Because we liked it so much.

Perhaps we can all relate to the following excerpt, I know all of us , particularly , can relate to this in this and other threads.

Skepticism in action-and the price paid by skeptics-was delightfully and insightfully presented in an episode of Fox's The Simpsons. In the episode, which aired November 23, 1997, Lisa Simpson attempts to halt construction of a parking lot for a new megamall. The mall owners allow Lisa and her classmates to dig for fossils. Lisa finds what appears to be a skeleton with wings. The townspeople believe it is an angel. Lisa's dad, Homer, grabs the skeleton and takes it home.

Springfield residents flock to Homer's house to pray with the angel and have it bless them. Homer commercializes angel-viewing (fifty cents a look), along with the sale of trinkets, such as angel glow-sticks and angel ashtrays.

Lisa asks museum curator Stephen Jay Gould to analyze a piece of the skeleton. When she reports this, Homer claims that 'facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true. Facts shmacts." Gould claims his study is inconclusive. The minister says: "Science has faltered once again in the face of overwhelming religious evidence."

Interviewed on TV, Lisa says, "You can either accept science and face reality, or you can believe in angels and live in a childish dream world." This moves Moe, the bartender, to exclaim, "What's science ever done for us?" The Simpsons' deeply religious neighbor, Ned, says that "Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things."

A mob goes on an antiscience rampage, attacking the planetarium, robotics laboratory, the museum of natural history, and the Christian Science Reading Room. When a mammoth tusk falls on Moe, he prays that medical science can cure him. ....

Thank you Matt Groeninng and thank you Lisas Simpsons of the world

www.snpp.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am so happy things are picking up again. and where else but Mt Adams in camas WA, where they have a ceti ranch, dedicated to spotting UFOs. None too soon, as The Drones seemed as if it was taking its last gasp.
www.australia.to...

Pic above - This picture was also taken on the afternoon of the 24th of May by Nigel Wakley at aprox 15:30 in the afternoon .... we were on a dirt trail "Lake Rd" at the kayak launch at Trout Lake looking easterly across the base of Mt Adams when Nigel took this picture. There were no aircraft in the area and it was very quiet out in the wilderness when he captured this shot , at first glance it appears to be an aircraft but the tail is larger than the wing section and upon zooming the picture you can see that the forward wing section appears to be transparent almost where it meets the main body of the craft. Again in all our combined experience we have never seen a craft like this. We've shown some fellow pilot friends this shot as well and they to agree that it's very strange.Larger image

Sys interviewing himself
: Good Gosh OshKosh ,what could it be Guys, what do you think?
all those other craft and orbs you continually see around here too?
"
James Gilliland www.eceti.org... on orbs same day may 24, : that it was an Arcturian Inter Dimensional Being or spirit energy projected by that entity. This whole ORB thing is new to me but again it was a clear night with no rain and the size is far greater than any water or dust particle. The phenomena is intensified at the ECETI due to a vortex or concentrated spiritual energy that the area has possessed for many hundreds of years.Full size "

Sounds good to me , I am sure Whitley is right on top of this . In Australia paper too, ( I love double exposures jk)I really am looking foward to this one , seriously, They have some absolutely stunning wome--I mean stories out there to tell too

I hope Brent will come in and "kick the bobo" with us on this one. and has his airbrush gun ready

Q:but one final question, from the thousands of members at ATS who or on pins and needles wondering "Why" ? why are they here now?

A: according to James the governments have been told in no uncertain words start educating the people about us in a slow and drip feed fashion otherwise we will show up as a mass sighting which you will then have to deal with. Just like the title of James movie...... www.contacthasbegun.com...

I knew it Disclosure!! with a movie to boot !!Good goggly

And James speaks so well and authoritatively , ..I wonder..could he be one of ....Them?

Just kidding Gillilaand is quite a prominent figure in Ufology, something I am no real student in and have no axe to grind, and has appeared an on major shows like c2c, Jeff Rense, Jerry Pipin, etc.and has his own also as you wish. Also a long history of involvement in Ufology after a near death experience while surfing.
ufology.wikidot.com...
greatmystery.org...
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.archive.org...
It is worth reading just to acclimate oneself, being a newbie myself
Nigel wakleys picture reminds me of some UAVs we have posted here before, Even that NBC shirly pic, "the spot". so I would not e surprised if that is what he captured, the other
explanations spoken of in the article, well everyone has thier own thoughts I am sure.
As he is described as a professional observer, it would be great to see past work of his. As I have always said, people are more interesting than pictures.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i have been reading this thread since the beginning and I am starting to think that Sys and Sidd are behind the whole drone meme!

Wink!

Come on lads let it rest now - its been posted as a hoax now come clean...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oinkment
i have been reading this thread since the beginning and I am starting to think that Sys and Sidd are behind the whole drone meme!

Wink!

In that case I need to make a list of people making unauthorized use of materials, hmmwhere do I start..Linda..hehehe nahh, let her stew right now, Alienware, errr, actually I got some from Tom, err better not go there either... I need to get a few more hits on all the servers so I can break even on this deal.

as I was saying the object above in blowup on the mag, looks like a plane from behind, but I dont know, I understand, there are several international, and local spotters groups, that do this all day, take pictures and jot down aspects, type, etc.
www.australia.to...

but I don't believe its an interdimensional entity .Private, military, commercial, hobbyits, there are thousands of these around. Lets give mankind some credit where we can. I recall CFandM showing a a Remote Control flyers group right in the Camas vancouver area, probably more than one.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wink!

Okay, I give up! You looked right through me!

How did you find out about me? The informations I gave could be traced down to 30 to 50 others. I never thought, you would find me that quickly!

You earn the ARC medal of serious research and a panda t-shirt... Just wait, until I can find a sponsor!

Sidd

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Wink!

Okay, I give up! You looked right through me!

How did you find out about me? The informations I gave could be traced down to 30 to 50 others. I never thought, you would find me that quickly!

You earn the ARC medal of serious research and a panda t-shirt... Just wait, until I can find a sponsor!

Sidd

Ohh sidd , now none of the movies can use our work, and write books, we are doomed! I'm 4 payments behind in child support., how is ARC going to make that up, Your honor, I don't have any money, but I have a nice bunch of guys Raj, Chad, Ty, Jenn, will vouch for me..
the judge will say ok..where are they ?
what will we do then?

I can say that drone is not mine it doesn't even look like me!
The judge will say, well you keep feeding it until it does!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes it is sad, Tim... We had so many plans! But your girlfriend did not allow you to lie, remember?

Now, we must show our cards. You, Tim aka Sys, are just a friendly nice Christian under the foot of your girl. I guess, I am the a**hole, who knows, how people vanish and talks about other boys with cars bad at Graig's List.

But we still can make the book: Confessions of Sys and Sidd. How Siamese twins worked out the biggest hoax on Earth!

I even can prove it. All the photos are on my harddrive. Yes, it is true! It is our treasure, not Linda's...

The truth is, I was doghead and I am even spf33. I also have been EngineerType and KnowHow and I don't know how many others. Last night, I dreamed I was Springer, but I think that was in another dimension.

Only confession can save us...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Wink!

I knew it, I knew it..It was Sys and Sidd all along...Just the way their keyboards typed....Missing letters and sometimes in strange alien language...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

Wink!

I knew it, I knew it..It was Sys and Sidd all along...Just the way their keyboards typed....Missing letters and sometimes in strange alien language...

But think of all the joy we brought! and new religions, and even Rick Doty had to stop and take notes. We took this to another level! I guess I can we can let those PIs go home, along with Todd Trayer at Hracing@yahoo who's main interest is daytrading not investigations I guess., while we are hanging on by a bare hair!!He was supposed to warn us if anybody got close. You can't get good help anywhere anymore. And we were about to break in Nigel and Gilliman for a piece of the action. We could have stretched this thing past 2010, maybe even 2012.
Now I can't even collect the reward on oureselves!

Poor Arlington he really liked that artwork, so proud of it. He said only geniuses could do that. but too bad even highschoolers do better so he found out. And Mimzi, oh sweet Mimzi movie shot in Seattle, took his idea of future timetravelers sending a message for us because we are so bad to Earth.
I hope he does not find out, they have invented toilet paper already also. He will be in true shock.
Yes we the Isaac group, , Engineertype, and Arlington are just too late in the scheme of things.

Maybe we should set up a nice ranch in the mountains too Sidd, where all ARC and families can go and meditate. What the heck.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I haven't been feeling well as of of late with the pressures of the economy , maddening politics, entire cities being wiped out by nature, all giving one a sense of powerlessness. Perhaps thats why I indulge in these little activities or fantasies of doing some good somewhere. Perhaps thats why all of us are here to do just that.
My dear mother saw the gloom and depression, and said son, you worry too much, to which I responded, but Mum, you don't understand, I'm not getting any answers in all of this> Mum said, Sys, I know you know better than that, why don't you ask some new questions?. I pondered this, and it made sense. Mum, I love you!!..of course she said, thats what Mumsies are for. But where would I start Mum? why don't you see what those nice policemen have been doing..
well, I slowly made my way back to this keyboard, and searched around until I found the TK davis site administered by Todd tray . I didn't see any progress listed other than a picture of a telephone pole , some smart looking tshirts, and a pic of Uncle sam calling for volunteer investigators. Just looking will qualify you as one.

Creation Date........ 2008-02-17
Registration Date.... 2008-02-17
Expiry Date.......... 2009-02-17
Organisation Name.... Todd Trayer
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 2602
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Saratoga
Organisation Address. 95070
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Todd Trayer
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 2602
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Saratoga
Admin Address........ 95070
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]

I wasn't aware there was debate going on at Unknown country, Earthfiles, and especialli Isaacaret.com

before I would let that sinking filling overwhelm me again The questions I needed to ask, though modest by any measure are as follows.

Why is the site promoting the Isaaccaret.com site, a known rip off, or so we are told for the drone story, registered only 7 hours after LMH released her info. the run by an Oregon Lawyer, the server is in Washingtom. Here with the TK site, the server seems to run thru Melbourne Australia and Seattle Washington. Just curious and no aspersion on TK who is merely an employee/agent following orders.
So I am curious about this as most reports have come from Pacific northwest, like Cam, and Brent down to California. In fact a number of our longstanding players like 45letters and Atto, have dropped out and are from there.

My next question is Just what have these people accomplished given that the only discovery made seems to have been provided by MarsAve, whose discovery was posted here, aka Tom, and common knowledge at least to LMH and the DRT. Yet was ballyhooed as a DRT TK discovery.

Just who is financing the DRT given, that Isaaccaret.com Earth files, whitleys unknown country, and c2c and Ovnis , are the only ones listed besides OMF.
Given OMFs recent and smart distancing from these people, can we assume that it is this remaining cabal of websites backing this charade, most likely Ovnis, LMH and Unknown Country, who back the drones with an exclusive evangelistic fervor unmatched anywhere, but wont spend a nickel for expert analysis of any of their "evidence" , let alone standard vetting witness validation and authentication, the norm established to Protect our community.

I can state based on above, I answered part of my questions, and this is obviously a charade, as counterfeit as the drones themselves. But I would like to know about the washington and Isaac part. By the way, we can add another expert to the the list, as it may have been Infotechs friend who did it Free, and found hoax, and was quickly rebuffed. I hope he can rejoin us and tell us what happened. Can we say, we have a conspiracy to abet and promote a hoax ,which is just 2 or more minds in agreement to do so?

Lets continue to let these people know we are on to them, for what they are ;A veritable Gilligans Island of bumbling charlatans, to be precise.

Thank you
G'nite Mum
G'nite all

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

Look you can't be a little bit pregnant..
Infotech's "expert" says it can't be CGI -- your "experts" say it is..
which is it???
Figure that one out, you both have the "experts" and they conflict..
So what is going on???

What kind of hoax are you guys perpetrating...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Coast to Coast Thursday May 29

Linda Moulton Howe -Strange Sightings- earthfiles.com
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss drone sightings, a pearl-colored sphere, and a cattle mutilation case.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It seems a visitor wants to present an other expert not to give credence but to bolster hoax. Hoping that a disageement is proof, both experts are wrong, and therefore, the subject is real, and there is no need to submit their work to another expert. because all experts will differ. Therefore we should accept their word, without the inconvenience of subjecting to community standards of proof. A sort of even stevens I guess.

"Tomi you're so funny, but I don't think so"

I don't think so either Lisa.
We welcome Infotechs finding by his expert friend, if only to compare, and see where the differences lay. But he hasn't here, and most certainly has not shown them, based on the treatment he got from DRT s Tomi, this very visitor . But he can contact ours here, discuss, and you would be surprised, at the levelheadedness, and comradery there is between real professionalss, versus amateurs operating in secrecy, and with monetary motives. For me it would be an opportunity to learn something new, for the drt as is, it would be a disaster.

Tomi is much like the minister in my previous post in the Homer Simpson Cartoons when...

Lisa asks museum curator Stephen Jay Gould to analyze a piece of the skeleton. When she reports this, Homer claims that 'facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true. Facts shmacts." Gould claims his study is inconclusive. The minister says: "Science has faltered once again in the face of overwhelming religious evidence."

Lisa is not only smarter and wiser than you Tomi, she is much cuter, and she has my ear.
So Tomi, it winds up that it is you who are long overdue on your delivery, and the water just waiting to break t at a moments notice. It will indeed be a sight to see that bundle of joy, when it drops. Until that day then, go home stay off your feet, and get plenty of rest and quiet, of which there is plenty of at the DRT forum. Its perfect, and just what the doctor ordered.

G'day.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Ever heard of a phantom pregnancy - all the symptoms but .....

Nice to see you here anyway - what's the latest on the research ?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Originally posted by tomiuk

Ever heard of a phantom pregnancy - all the symptoms but .....

Nice to see you here anyway - what's the latest on the research ?

My response to sys's logic for one thing...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome back Chunder, LMH is on c2c, with an update> so far it is a repeat of Brent what the heck statements, and addition of a fresh 2005 sighting in downtown Chicago, on New Years Eve, alongside a skyscraper. This one was the size of a volswagon, grey and glow underneath and sparkled before vanishing. No other witnesses. Followed by a general public appeal to please go to her site and email.. Nothing on Isaac, witness update etc that we would expect as an update. Shes pressing on, attempting to bolster the image of the drone from the outside versus the original center or ground zero. I don't think that is turning any heads at the moment, but it seems recent postings by the ATS ARC or "gang" , exiles is but that's not either new nor unexpected.
I am waiting on the peeping alien thats supposed to be on tomorrow on fox tv. It was announced on drudge report also. should be interesting to kickoff the month of June with. I am sure you noted our friend ArlingtonAcid from back in the "days" of Engineertype , pges 126 or so.. He left right after ET did to go to OMF. Sad loss, he was really very level headed person , and an identical appreciation of the exquisitness Isaacs work, reproducible only by a vast government budget, and most importantly of course, Sheer unaldulterated and unfathomable Genius.
God Forbid, don't tell Arlington a regular mortal like your or I might even think of such an undertaking. We are either childish smucks, or professional cointel if he had his say.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just thought I'd wish everyone a happy 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
Issac posted the Caret page on Fortunecity in June of 2007. Well folks, it's almost June of 2008 and the topic is still up for debate one year and 295 pages later. Maybe we will be blessed with another Isaac page this coming month, although that's probably just wishful thinking.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I'll quote myself from about page 20 in this thread - "the only thing you can guarantee when employing two experts is that they will disagree".

Let's avoid the ever decreasing circle debate though - anything new ?

(PS Hi Sys)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Did anyone listen to this last night on C2C?

Thu 05.29 >> Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss drone sightings, a pearl-colored sphere, and a cattle mutilation case.

Anything to share?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by klatunictobarata]

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join