It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
(post deleted due to double posting)

[edit on 23-5-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by Siddharta

Afraid of the reality that you bring to the drones...But such is life..

I think I can keep hem alive for some more days. But since these things are alien anyway, I probably have no chance with my earthly means... Those drones are meant to die!

Oh ye of little faith, There is a small glimmer of hope yet gentlemen. I saw the movie Narnia last night. where the lion opens a tree and the bad people escape to an island. We are very fortunate, that we have Whitley and MOTK, the Narnias of ufology, who have ( on good authority by the way,) the ability to open dimensional portals thru which the drones can return safely.

Dr Van Helsing, of fame in another area of paranormal disbelief, has been advising me personally, of the necessary steps to keep them at bay.He was instrumental in discovering that the Drones do not like flashlights and littlle kids riding bicycles. They do not like cd music and police cars. Especially people who forget to take their cameras out of glove compartments. Yes they are attracted to cameras.
That being said we must go to these areas with a few canon eos and penlights as ES has done, and herd them towards Dreamland. From there Whitley can guide them out of harms way, and we can return to our homes and families.
Then Whitley can return to finishing his movie.
As for LMH, she is 180 degrees past Menopause, and unfortunately there is nothing, on this Earth,absolutely nothing,that can be done for her. Just let her last moments be comfortable as possible, a few kind words, a little whisky or brandy, and let nature take its course.

Good luck

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Heebee Jeebeez is right Sys. It seemed to be getting a little too close for comfort, so I had to take a step or two back...plus I was dealing with some other drama over at the "other place" which me and another fellow had to take care of.

But yet, I am drawn back here again.

Had some interesting dreams which seemed to be a message for me to return.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
Heebee Jeebeez is right Sys. It seemed to be getting a little too close for comfort, so I had to take a step or two back...plus I was dealing with some other drama over at the "other place" which me and another fellow had to take care of.

If they are drone and girlie related, please share them.
welcome back Fort! I was getting worried, even suspicious, ARC members always stay in touch, and right now, we have the most powerfully assembled team ever,
cracker jack reserarchers, graphics artists and experts, and other talents we are not at liberty to disclose. no BS getting thru unless for entertainment, which there is currently no shortage of.
@Klatu take the time you need, I know you will do it well.
@CF I found this watermark archive site. There are other ones too..
www.watermarkarchive.org...
I am still learning to use it. perhaps others can if idle check it out and play with the T.
cheers!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
reply to post by Nola213

Nice find!

Can this thing fly?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by spacebot]

Sorry I missed your post.....

better late than never though.

As far as the manned vehicle drawing, I don't think they ever got that to fly, and if they did, it wasn't stable enough to be safe. But I could be wrong, I mean who REALLY knows what tech the government or black projects have.

But as far as the little coffee table sized grids, I was very suprised to see those in a '64 PM article. I mean I see those on current programs NOW on the science channel. They tether the corners down with wire because it's very unstable. But they do acheive lift.

I'm sorry, here is where my weak points will show.....

I'm fairly certain the means of lift are either electical, or magnectic, or a combination of the two. I'm almost certain they worked off of Hutchinson's designs, so whatever he was useing, electro-magnetism or whatever to make hammers and bowling balls rise up in the air, thets what they use. But again, these home-made versions I saw on TV, basically guys in thier garage, have to be tethered down, because they are so unstable.

But imagine if they had the best minds of today, and a huge bank-roll, to fund thier experiments. Imagine what could be produced.

Also one has to think why they seized all of Hutchinsons belongins..../ He must have been on to something. either that or his upstairs neighbors were complaining that thier hair was sticking straight up like they stuck a fork in a toaster

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by fortwynt

If they are drone and girlie related, please share them.
welcome back Fort! I was getting worried, even suspicious, ARC members always stay in touch, and right now, we have the most powerfully assembled team ever,
cracker jack reserarchers, graphics artists and experts, and other talents we are not at liberty to disclose. no BS getting thru unless for entertainment, which there is currently no shortage of.
@Klatu take the time you need, I know you will do it well.
@CF I found this watermark archive site. There are other ones too..
www.watermarkarchive.org...
I am still learning to use it. perhaps others can if idle check it out and play with the T.
cheers!

HAHAHA supicious of little ME? Naaaah.

Actually I had a very vivd dream (here i go sounding like WS) that a drone was outside my two-story window, and I snapped some photos with a cellphone camera, and two other regular cameras...there was a chopper flying by, military, and they saw me and chased me around for a while shooting at me, until they caught up and snatched my memory card and crushed it up....good thing I had two others. It was interesting because it was so close i reached out and popped a "panel" off of one side of it and it had lots of juicy inner workings beneath the surface, with some clear manufacturing names listed in plain view.

Not girlies, but still worthy of mentioning....perhaps subconsciously I realize there are much "juicy" workings just beneath the surface of the drone enigma, and when the "panel" is popped, there are some clear and well-known "manufacturing" names listed.

interesting.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

That's interesting stuff, Nola. In "The Hunt for Zero Point," Nick Cook tells about the very frequent articles in science magazines and such places in the 50s, about research into anti-gravity technology and what it would mean for the world. There was a lot of buzz about it, with some well known corporations putting money into it, but then it suddenly stopped cold. The articles stopped appearing, and nobody talked about it. Hmmm. That's a really interesting book. I really should read it again.

All the "lifters" I have seen demonstrated on video are incredibly lightweight, some barely able to lift the wires supplying power, let alone any sort of power supply. Still, it's interesting stuff.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.keyence.com...

I think that these folks were discussing a "lifter" type of model which could support it's own power unit and also carry some fair amount of payload but i'll have to dig up where i specifically read this.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't believe the caption on Noory's C2C:

"UFO Leaving the Far Side of the Moon"

at

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Could it be a drone? Research Team: check the skylight...find a park ranger, give us some leading hints as to what it is...

What we know:
A certain man named Eduardo shot this picture; however, he was in his backyard on Earth.

SO how did he take this photo from BEHIND the Moon?

Quick, send it to Linda M Howe so she can show us the real truth behind this amazing photograph!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
I can't believe the caption on Noory's C2C:

"UFO Leaving the Far Side of the Moon"

SO how did he take this photo from BEHIND the Moon?

That indeed is an question that requires a carefully thought out answer. given the extraordinary claim, its quite possible there is an ordinary, quite mundane, simple explanation, that accounts for a significant number of these sightings.
Eduardo was in his backyard at the time when he may have innocently passed a neighbor doing this, and via "second hand" (empahsis added here)exposure , was able to OBE and jettison himself to the farside of the moon,

This would have clearly given him a first person perspective of whats behind there. We all know what OBEs can do, even some recreational remote viewing has had similar but less reliable reults . Why he is fortunate his silver chord did not snap. Then he mentally imprinted it onto the film. I have seen this very phenomena reported in some noteworthy and highly regarded journals of the paranormal, that are no longer in print.
So fellow members lets not be to quick to chastise or prejudge these events. Especially from 1985 or 23 years ago. Some things mellow with age, after all.
Considering the size of the catalyst involved here, I'm rather disappointed he didn't see the rings of Saturn.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

That is some truly remarkable research! All that data--speed, size, type of craft--from one fuzzy picture that to the untrained eye could be an airplane with landing lights on or something. I think I'll try and recruit those researchers for my new Delusional Dementia Research Team. There are only a few true believers as yet, and we are being very careful about who we accept into the group. It is much easier to prevent unwanted conclusions than it is to get rid of them after they have taken root. They are like weeds that way. We will consider applications, but no physicists, English professors, mathematicians, or other pedants are being seriously considered. This is a right-brain heavy group, and we want to keep it that way.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A funny article even before the drones....
freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
A funny article even before the drones....
freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com...

hahahahaha! Lindas been Outscooped!
Its interesting Pisces always refereered to homer simpson
in his conversations..There hasn't been a witness that gave out some ridiculous scenario like looking out between pots and pans thru a skylight,
smellin barbecue before he smelled ozone , all we are missin now is smell the coffee!
Maybe We've been homered!, well not us, we're the last bastion of sanity left!hahaha , but them. the six disciples of DRT !
Great find CFandM

I liked the that matt also has a partner stephen, and the anticanadian slant is precious as OFT is canadian, odd though that the one called Randy is a bridge/poker player as Isaac and a few of the witness seem to suttley make referencs to bets...Even EngineerType made reference to a poker site..hmm..A chicago group to boot.

29th,
8:56 am Actually, it’s a conspiracy started by Stephen J. Dubner, Matt Groening and the SF Chronicle to study the propagation of rumors on the Internet.

— Posted by phoyd

Steve did e-mail and explain why he didn’t think l was right .
he also offered to send me part of the prize autographed book , l already have got it well in chicago last summer for particpating in bridge players/poker player study [l was bridge player]

agree l hate spell check blocks creativity [:][:]

enjoy all your comments and it just shows my thoughts are right …America where Bart Simpson is not only taller than your president but smarter too !

— Posted by RandyfromCanada

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That podcast was great also Sys..If you have not listined to it I would recommended it highly...Funny Funny stuff....

Heres a quote.."Drone, Drone, Drone "

[edit on 24-5-2008 by CFandM]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I predict increased drone activity!

Get the PI's ready to interview a a moment's notice.

Due to the current fires in the Santa Cruz Mountains, a mere few miles away from Scotts Valley and the other drone activity sites, we should keep watching for those drones to pop into view.

Didn't a forest ranger say they were there to spot fires?

This should get them to appear if nothing else will!

See the fire map here:

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hi gang... Tomorrow is my birthday and I would love a drone for a present, either a drone or the name and email address of the creator of the drones.

Seriously though, GREAT article/podcast form the Chronicle! We had a great laugh listening to it!

Springer...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Springer!! from all the ARC , May a sexy Dronette pop out of the Birthday Cake! Thats what I'm talkin about!

@CF yes I did hear it and I got the Bends laffing.
cdn.sfgate.com...

@ They are behind schedule, and I sure hope they are not flying around with electrostatic discharges causing fires or they wear their welcome MATT out

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wanted to make you some birthday pic, but I must confess I am too tired now.

If I do something, you will know. Maybe something with spinach or so...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We baked a cake just for you and I am sure you will need a lot of spinach to tackle this cake
i215.photobucket.com...

From all Your friends and Comrades of the Armchair Research Commitee
A Very Happy Birthday!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I went to see Indian Jones tonight, and a peculiar sight occurred towards the end of the film . The part where Alien glass Skull being is causing the pyrimid to collapse so the the alien can return to his dimension during one collapse scene, a 4 bladed fan appears at the top rotating as matter is being sucked up . I know ceiling fans did not exist in mayan ruins centuries ago, so I am curious . I will go and take a cam shot tomorrow when I go again to see the movie. The actual alien craft was a giant saucer in a later scene. It was a good movie, tieing up roswell, glass skulls, mind control, all that good stuf. I recommend it. It almost looked real!

While i was replaying the matt groening podcast I decided to do a little more followup on the homer simpson team which also did the popular Futurama series that was cancelled, as it was a little ahead of its time, too much for the Fox twirps to handle and it was not renewed. This is a very gifted team..I believe we should check this a little and I will post excerpts of articles on mother earth and wired which explains my reasons why.

www.motherjones.com...

www.wired.com...

After the show got a green light, Cohen assembled the geekiest writing staff television had ever seen: one MA in math, one MA in computer science, one MA in philosophy, one PhD in chemistry, one PhD in applied math, and some normals to balance things out. "I went from Home Improvement, where people earnestly pitched jokes about farting and table saws, to a place where there were discussions about nanophysics and string theory and quantum mechanics," writer Eric Horsted says. "I could only follow the conversation for a few minutes before my brain would start sweating and I'd have to

One of the great things about the show was the instantaneous, intense fan reaction," Groening says. It operated on several levels, rewarding multiple viewings, and it was full of catnip for geeks: In addition to the riffs on The Twilight Zone, Star Trek, and Star Wars, there were allusions to classic videogames, programming languages, Schrdinger's cat, and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle

Some jokes in Futurama were written in a strange alphabet that fans had to decrypt. "Most were jokes about aliens eating people," Cohen says. "Like, an alien sign on a restaurant says TASTY HUMAN BURGERS." He checked the Web a few hours after the pilot aired and discovered that the freeze framers had already cracked the code. A trickier alien alphabet was devised.

What I like about this man is he is a voracious reader of old Amazon, if,Analog, Galaxy, paperbacks I used to purchase at newstands.All my lunch money was spent on that back then then. So a lot of retro tech would be expected, as well as twists on contemporary sci fi in his current projects.
just something if you are bored with hammering the Earthfiles Medusa, which is tantamount to pounding a sidewalk.
So, imo, this is an interesting lead. The wired mag link was the most helpful in the state of minds such as the computer experts take on the show, and what he did to cultivate the fan base and keep it via user group forums.

Thanks again Cfandm

we laugh and we learn!

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join