It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well now that'll teach me to get real life busy and assume a hoax is dead. I just read through a ton of great conversation I missed out on and there's no point in replying to posts 5 pages back.... sigh

It would seem I twisted a few pairs of panties into tight knots and not in the fun way.

I emailed "the expert" to show him the OVNI article and he mentioned wanting to finish the analysis. I think it's a waste of time which will only light more fires under a case which is damaging ufology more than I would have believed possible a month or so ago. I came in thinking the DRT were fighting the good fight and now I'm just left questioning my own judgement. For the record I was recovering from surgery and popping pain killers like Hunter ST back in the good ole days. I throw myself on the mercy of the couch.

Thanks to a podiatrist with hands like a toddler I'm afraid the pill diet will be an ongoing issue for a while. I'm therefore refraining from making judgments without thinking about it for at least 5 minutes from now on.

OH the irony that my little analysis would represent so much hope for the huddled masses of the dronies. If they only knew the rest of the story I think they would reconsider. Our assertion that the drones are models doesn't matter, it won't change anyone's minds. Everyone thinks they're CG and even though I differ in opinion I'm a temporary dope fiend and apparently wrong about a lot of things.....

UFO's do have a way of sucking up your free time and once again an innocent bystander has been sucked in. My expert wants to join the imaging analysis team. LOL I tried to warn him off, really. Once you open that door it never closes again, I said. He just laughed like Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys, stared at me with one eye wider than the other and told me he didn't give a crap anymore. The last I saw of him he was hauling a cot up to the roof. Why do we all end up sleeping outside????

Apparently the drones are here to study fault lines and torrid hotel nooner sex. I'm glad we cleared that one up, I was starting to worry only the tree huggers were being represented. My personal theory about the drones serving to core cow rectums has yet to be confirmed.....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
OK that's freaky - IS ATS running a bit slow lately?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, at least you made it again into the News at Ovnis. Welcome in the world of the déboulonneurs. You are found guilty:

"This change of attitude is prejudicial for the research of the truth."

Mhm... Tells us more about Nemo, than about you - as always.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Well, at least you made it again into the News at Ovnis. Welcome in the world of the déboulonneurs. You are found guilty:

"This change of attitude is prejudicial for the research of the truth."

Mhm... Tells us more about Nemo, than about you - as always.

@ sidd sadly, the same for other, I am afraid politics makes strange
bedfellows, as usual..at least we are err ...Debonnaire
, and it would be nice if they add suave to it. They are quite good at creative labeling.

@Klatuu Hi I posted what Linda said on the last page before this. Absolutely nothing new , like the whitley podcast, and added a witness who is from Chicago, and saw one on New Years eve Just this last 2005! In the middle of downtown Chicago. Next to a Skyscraper, the size of a Volkswagon, and no witness, plus it had a glow!!
We can't possibly overcome that hurdle, can we?
@infotech feel free to duscuss with wayne, or any of other experts. No harm to bounce technical ideas amongst yourseves. as there may not be as great a breach as you think.,and will prevent confusion later on. If you are not sure , , like anything else, we continue and youur friend must find out for himself. At least you saved your money.On the coring of cows, perhaps they should have an advertisement , with a line of cows holding a placard saying "Core More Chickens!"

Based on her appearance at c2c, means there is a very long term and support from c2c to the other big part of the circle, with the aforementioned parties being a staging area ,they hope, for convoluted discussions,on this matter.
Good luck on that, its not only shortage of ufos thats occurring, its a shortage of fools as well. The internet is a great weapon against deceit, as well as an avenue deception. Just learn to recognize its knock before answering.Lets make the best of this shall we?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by tomiuk

Let's avoid the ever decreasing circle debate though - anything new ?

Hi Chunder,

you didn't really expect an answer from tomi, did you? She never answers such questions.
But there is a new innovative site about the works of the DRT, where you can read and see, that even spf33 is in doubt about the Stephen pics...

Brent appeared again and said, he convinced his friend to do an interview with Linda, but than his girlfriend didn't allow it.

The déboulonneur Numbers dared to ask him, how she could do this and since than there was no answer.

It is obvious, that spf33 is walking on a thin line and could become a déboulonneur, too, questioning the Stephen drone...

But now that Nemo has become a Mod at OMF he easily can shut threads and ban the déboulonneur.

I guess this was the deal between him and Bren:

We agree, that no Mod will be banned to get further attention of Didier.
We agree, that no old Mod bans members for the DRT.
We agree, that Didier becomes a Mod and can ban the déboulonneurs.
We hope, that the DRT will mention us in the media in the future.

Again wishful thinking...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have been accused of surrender by a frenchman. Do I have to go live on an island now or something? I am afraid.

If first contact should occur in France or Nigeria, we are done for as cosmic brothers. I can see it now, the ET's flying away as fast as they can calling home; "Those damn French treated us like bastard step children and the Nigerians tried to steal our saucer. Let's try back in another 25,000 years".

Put me in touch w/ Wayne and et al, I never did receive any U2U's though maybe I did and just don't know where to find them?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
I
Put me in touch w/ Wayne and et al, I never did receive any U2U's though maybe I did and just don't know where to find them?

Just under any of his and David Biednys posts and you see a u2u , click and you should be able to u2u IF you have 20 posts to date that is. You guys know how to talk that talk, state what you have, go to the core, . you wil only be able to recieve material and messages until that point in time. I don't know anything about graphics, just a little about people
the posts are along the last 5 or so pages. Time is relative, just remember they have started their second phase already. Hmm Chicago, that new witness of LMH, why I bet Arlington might have seen something. I believe hes from Chicago too and quite the xian basher from his old posts. I love the net! Its a giant library, a giant Akashic record for the esoterically inclined.
Good Luck.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I have been accused of surrender by a frenchman. Do I have to go live on an island now or something? I am afraid.

If first contact should occur in France or Nigeria, we are done for as cosmic brothers. I can see it now, the ET's flying away as fast as they can calling home; "Those damn French treated us like bastard step children and the Nigerians tried to steal our saucer. Let's try back in another 25,000 years".

Hi Info and welcome to the Dark Side you déboulonneur you!!

If you want a look at Wayne’s analysis it starts at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About halfway down the page.

Cheers!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

When the threads get this big the first post on a new page doesn't show up until a second post is made.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

When the threads get this big the first post on a new page doesn't show up until a second post is made.

Doc!! Nfo was right, all the drones are peeping toms! Sex sells, what the heck! Hey they must want to clear the hallways for this years new class to come in. This is really getting predictable and transparent. Did anyone see the last part of indiana jones, the had a ceiling fan like a drone in a mayan ruin, it was a giant interdimensional lazar type ship., thats the new Buzzword, interdimensional. Now you see it now you dont.
and only the faithful can see it..like the Emperors Robe.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by DrDil

Doc!! Nfo was right, all the drones are peeping toms! Sex sells, what the heck! Hey they must want to clear the hallways for this years new class to come in. This is really getting predictable and transparent. Did anyone see the last part of indiana jones, the had a ceiling fan like a drone in a mayan ruin, it was a giant interdimensional lazar type ship., thats the new Buzzword, interdimensional. Now you see it now you dont.
and only the faithful can see it..like the Emperors Robe.

He, he, Sys or more tellingly only those afraid of the repercussions didn’t ask about the emperor’s new clothes…..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

There was this one that was a couple of miles from Chads residence..
pugetsoundsilentflyers.org...

I also remember seeing some Rc Helicopters that did not look like the normal
heli...They were looking like the latest alleged drones..

I'll try to find them...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Two points about that episode....Lisa assumed the Curator was running up to the garage with some outstanding evidence...

But he was only running not because of evidence..He just needed to use the bathroom....

Then after all that happened to everyone in the Springfield community...In the end they still went shopping in the mall...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by tomiuk

Let's avoid the ever decreasing circle debate though - anything new ?

Hi Chunder,

you didn't really expect an answer from tomi, did you? She never answers such questions.
But there is a new innovative site about the works of the DRT

Thank you Sid you took the words right out of my mouth

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

I tell you that link was a treasure trove of bibs, no wonder the man is considered a genius, of course he has good people around him, but yes inconclusive was all the other side needed as validation..One of my favorites was when Bart had to go to Au and apologize for some insult, and the parliament voted he had to be kicked with a pointy boot to make amends..good luck with that.. Still researchin WA. I conveyed your message from rad to the appropriate channels by the way. Its being reviewed.

On another thread here ATS, The Premiere Website for thinkers, some reviews from reporters are coming in appear positive. this may very well supplant our poor Isaac and relegate the saga into oblivion. Isaac can certainly thank us and Linda for helping, we could not have done without her lack of cooperation.
Here is a purported still. I lightened that pisces green a bit. As with any thing ther are catches involved, such as dvd purchas in a month, etc..I don't care about the money as long as they are upfront, its the details, and people, and foremost ,scaled expectations are in order here, of course. We say we will never be duped again, yet we are left with little choice with either to walk away, or fork the cash over..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry Isaac, I'm the new kid on the block and star of this show!
I may tryout for that Humans show, American Idol!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can someone simplify this I cant find any info within almost 300 pages

can someone that has been here just compile the evidence in one post or at least provide the post where the actuall proven evidence it

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
Can someone simplify this I cant find any info within almost 300 pages

can someone that has been here just compile the evidence in one post or at least provide the post where the actuall proven evidence it

For some reason I find the first line above incredibly funny.

My suggestion to you would be to search the internet for some kind of Drone Research Team FAQ, then to read the very first post here. If you are then still interested make sure you have a very comfortable armchair and settle in for a long read.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm listening to C2C now and George Noory has Linda Moulton-Howe from Earthfiles.com on talking about the "Dragonfly drone"

They played an interview of a witness, Brent Yearout, Camas, Washington. He sounded very believable.

Is this a re broadcast or is this stuff new? I recommend you check it ut on your local affiliate if it is new, If it isn't well then nevermind.

Here's the report

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

I found that some good info starts around page 50 and beyond but I dont understand exactly with the evidence saying this is a hoax is.
IF you dont have link to where the idea that this is a hoax is then why did you post

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
I'm listening to C2C now and George Noory has Linda Moulton-Howe from Earthfiles.com on talking about the "Dragonfly drone"

They played an interview of a witness, Brent Yearout, Camas, Washington. He sounded very believable.

Is this a re broadcast or is this stuff new? I recommend you check it ut on your local affiliate if it is new, If it isn't well then nevermind.

Here's the report

Thanx but that That was a repeat of Brentand she said nothing new . I posted that this or the last page. Totally worthless though funny about the skyscraper drone, that glowed on new years eve. only a mere 3 years ago and he said it almost looked like Lindas, only vw size. Right in downtown Chicago!

@ Chunder thats was so funny I almost died. Yes I would go to DRT first is right and check the FAQ..Please! or if in a real rush, click on MY profile, and all should be well keep scrolling! I just posted CFANDMS analysis of a problem he found with Chads cut and paste efforts.
We are getting to be outastanding tour guides.! We should make it fee based ..like Brent said a thousand times, hey What the heck!

@Dalair go to my profile I listed the names and reports if there of several experts including mufon, . I fyou look for one sentent, it is when you first get on thread title..see statement by Springer.
Best to read all and have few questions, then read little and have many.
Good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join