It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I'm starting to think maybe we're missing the boat by not having any T shirts for sale. Nothing says "We done hit the Big Time" like some cool T shirts.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How about "My Aunt Shirley saw a drone, and all I got was this awesome T-shirt."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
How about "My Aunt Shirley saw a drone, and all I got was this awesome T-shirt."

hahahahaha that was precious... I had a calander in Mind too with a model like this for the month of June. So I propose we designate this young lady our official Drone Queen for 2008

wherever she goes we must follow!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That was a quick review through the channels there Sys..

Just don't get to close to the back of her...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by CFandM]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

That was a quick review through the channels there Sys..

Just don't get to close to the back of her...

Yes she is from the minneapolis converge conference 2006 which ES and others came across looking for an alleged drone model. Ans speaking of review, that thing recieved a positive review and is in works. Its in our library in my profie...with all due credit
and yes I bet she could give me a close shave and a haircut.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There was a very interesting C2C last night. First hand witness to a spheroid siting was impressed by bad ju ju. They are probing us on how to best wipe us out. Just passing along. Not invested.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

Originally posted by nfotech
I have been accused of surrender by a frenchman. Do I have to go live on an island now or something? I am afraid.

If first contact should occur in France or Nigeria, we are done for as cosmic brothers. I can see it now, the ET's flying away as fast as they can calling home; "Those damn French treated us like bastard step children and the Nigerians tried to steal our saucer. Let's try back in another 25,000 years".

Put me in touch w/ Wayne and et al, I never did receive any U2U's though maybe I did and just don't know where to find them?

Hi Info and welcome to the Dark Side you déboulonneur you!!

If you want a look at Wayne’s analysis it starts at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About halfway down the page.

Cheers!!

Damn Doc - if you keep posting that book cover OVNI posted some innocent bystander is going to get harrassed to death by UFO nuts and dronies. My expert knows Caplin and also knows David Biedny for that matter. When I showed him the OVNI post he practically fell down laughing on skype and said he "couldn't wait to call Steve".

On the even lighter side, it's official - I'm now a MUFON member and an investigator / analyst in training. I prefer being dubbed a déboulonneur though. Do I get to wear panty hose and pointy shoes now that I've been so honored?

Trust me on this one - there will be no videos of ET until ET decides it's show time. Thousands of people have setup cameras to try and catch them and it never fails. Either someone pops out of bed to shut off the recorder / camera / computer or if that fails they just "die". Sometimes a very expensive array of cameras all "die" at the same time, never to return. Mister Grey's got that one covered, compared to FTL travel a little circuit bending is kids stuff.

As a relative newcomer I sympathize with those trying to get caught up. There is no cliff notes version of this thing except the DRT or LMH one. The less data the better it would seem keeps people nicely squared on the reservation. Lord knows if you start filling their little .s with ideas they tend to go sideways and ask a logical question or two.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
nfotech..I don't know you only from reading your posts..But congrats on becoming a Mufon Investigator.....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Merci mon ami. It would seem the English translation of déboulonneur is deboulonneur. I'm strictly limited to culinary French and that under protest. Anyone here managed to find the meaning of the word? I hope it's not an insult, it sounds so sexy I considered taking it as an official title on future tax forms....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
There was a very interesting C2C last night. First hand witness to a spheroid siting was impressed by bad ju ju. They are probing us on how to best wipe us out. Just passing along. Not invested.

jm welcome, yes thats the them thats been evolving or recycled actually of them as threat to us. Its the basis for whitleys, it was a theme in Indiana Jones, which combined in one swoop, roswell, the mayans, glass skulls, mind control, the old standby greed for gold. Lears the aliens eat us, or a stewed version, but the old angelic close encounters type is passe. Whatever the movies being made in process right now, and there is a slew, will incorporate these areas, and in turn feed it back just before release in the forms of related theme sightings. So it really clouds the "real sightings.

Ms.Linda was so disingenuous with the Chicago downtown Julie Brown sighting its an insult most anyones intelligence IMO. The latest 2 WA and Colorado, appear tied into ufo ranches and tourism, and the like. I would stick and just plunk the money into a good movie.

@congratz nfo, please tell james to redo his data base and stop those sightings thst someone suddenly recalls from 5 years and more in other instances. That shouls be its own separate field colums, or base. We are getting swamped with shirley type reports. and crackpots and easily can seed this to create a false history of events. Its dreadful whas happening just with that.
But Kudos on that and good luck. You could have made a swell Drone explorer with the PI's.. all you had to do was keep your eyes open, according to the site.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
reply to post by CFandM

It would seem the English translation of déboulonneur is deboulonneur. I'm strictly limited to culinary French and that under protest. Anyone here managed to find the meaning of the word? I hope it's not an insult, it sounds so sexy I considered taking it as an official title on future tax forms....

I never saw it as a noun either, but the verb "déboulonner" means "to ruin", but also "to overthrow" and "to dethrone". Maybe Nemo was not aware about all meanings of that term or Freud intervened.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"Sometimes a cigar is just a mothership."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

That's very cool, nfo! A real, actual trained investigator you will be. There are so many allegators (primitive creatures with huge mouths who make allegations the way most people breathe) that we need all the other kind of gators we can get.

Hey, we could have some fun with the Gator Wars on some T-shirts! "Know your Gators" and so on.

As to the ARC, maybe we could establish a hierarchy of déboulonneur types. Sys would of course be the Grand Master Déboulonneur and Perfect Pontiff of the Illuminati. I'd like to be Deputy Very Illustrious Sovereign Grand Inspector General Déboulonneur, if that's all right with the rest of the crew.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Depends on the job, you have spared for me. I tell you, I am not going to be the coffee making déboulonneur!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Heavens no, Sidd! I had pictured you in the role of Initiate of the Sactuary of the Gnosis, at least! Coffee and hot towels are the responsibility of Minerval Companions of the Royal ARC. Better coffee can be found, but the hot towel thing more than compensates.

Somewhere, I saw someone wrote Déboulonneur = Debunker, but it looks like a more appropriate translation would be "killjoy." Stupid facts!

[edit on 5/31/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In that case I support your request for the job, of course.

Debunkers has become an ugly word these days and it was time to replace it with an elegant french word.

Maybe Nemo could be the one, who serves the coffee, at least during the first days of his apprenticeship as a mod. This could cool down his thoughts of banning everyone he dislikes.

I think we at the ARC are tolerant enough, to accept Nemo bringing us the coffee during his apprenticeship being a Mod at OMF, wouldn't we?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Yes, I think "Nemo Principal de Café" has a nice ring to it. Or maybe "Kaffeehauptsachenemo, Wearer of the Polyester Turban." The towels, however, must be at least 67% cotton. Nothing like a slippery, unabsorbent towel to make the cognoscenti go Eewwwww!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So the ARC has solved another problem, as always. The world now must realize, even if there are only two members of the ARC, we solve it. We have very white teeth and we can grin into the camera very stupid.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its kinda old but don't know if anyone seen this kinda funny...The drone as is the pole has been taken off the photo slideshow that was on the aol story...

news.aol.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

I just love the following bit of "ufoology!" This is from the story linked by CF&M.

"What does Davis think now? For one, he believes the object in the photo is too intricate to be the work of a Photoshop scam artist. He’s searched high and low to determine what it may be, and talked with many doubters, but has yet to find a logical answer."

Three sentences that say more than all the drt verbiage combined!

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join