It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Also I've been thinking why not
submit a cgi drone to Earthfiles. Wouldn't that clear things up a bit?

Because she already said, Kris' first drone study was a genuine video. He did the same with a circling iron than. Since these days she hates people, who know something about Computer graphics.

I remember her cursing the German youths, who did this to her. Later she spoke of a British musician, who did it.

But who knows, maybe she can even be more funny! We should confuse her totally by making it a global project. (Maybe intergallactical?)

Wouldn't it be nice to hear her say, she doesn't release the other hi res pics, because those bad aliens would make CGs from this?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
reply to post by eaglewingz

I agree with Sys about not starting this debate up again. There is color fringing and compression artifacts around the drones. If CG those would have to be faked.

Its easy to add using either mental rays mia_lens_bokeh shader or the equivilent in other render engines. CG guys (especialy the guys doing advertising shots for car mags) that to adding such chhromatic aberation helps to 'sell it as real' to the viewer.

Wayne...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can color fringing and compression be added after the fact? Is that a possibility?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah it can be added in post fairly easily as well, in fact there's a plugin or two that does the job very well. Most guys I know prefer to do it at render time to save on the messing about as its much more advisiable for them to have aclean render ready to roll than a one that needs much post work befrroe signing off by a client.

Wayne...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Also I've been thinking why not
submit a cgi drone to Earthfiles. Wouldn't that clear things up a bit?

Because she already said, Kris' first drone study was a genuine video. He did the same with a circling iron than. Since these days she hates people, who know something about Computer graphics.

I remember her cursing the German youths, who did this to her. Later she spoke of a British musician, who did it.

But who knows, maybe she can even be more funny! We should confuse her totally by making it a global project. (Maybe intergallactical?)

Wouldn't it be nice to hear her say, she doesn't release the other hi res pics, because those bad aliens would make CGs from this?

Thank you Sidd, you have a true gift of distilling things to their essence.!
I have just recieved this in Email from Enlightened speaker at OM,..it is the Camas report which details the incidents that day of June 7, 2007. Ovis confirms only that there was an accident at 820 or 830pm which is well past dusk in WA wheras our boy was in transit before Dusk which would be mo later than 700pm , ie it was not clear and sunny or bright at 830pm as he says..They miss the point..before that only an animal control stop and a traffic stop. NOT the 2 armadas of vehicles he claims, it simply did not happen. therefore he fabricated, which is why in his narrative to Tonya, he complained about 911 or police operators giving out information to public. Simply because that would be his weak point if anyone doublechecked or verified.
Again another Blazing example of the incompetence and malicious intent of the DRT to help perpetuate this hoax in the very face of such facts. 830 is past sundown ,where I come from, have the astronomical laws of nature changed?The good thing here even more it was a third party caller and for 25 dollars I can get the whole tape for the hour as well as a very detailed incident incident report. Call it overerkill, but I too have lost patience with these bafoons.
Little wonder the Om ADM are losing patience with them as well, imo.
I read somewhere Ovnis and DRT have their own procedures, and dont need OM to tell it what to do. Well they should stick to playing accordions and their wonderful wine and cheese traditions, and leave investigations to people that do follow the rules of evidence, not ignore them. We certainly will not ignore the reports data, unless of course they are in cahoots as Brent believes, and maybe DRT also believes., with sinister forces.

1300 is 100pm..this is in miltary time ..one road kill, one dwi, and at 820 1 traffic accident. The CALL went in at 820 and certainly all these two groups would have arrived there even later. Get it straight Ovnis, DRT, Brent and Didier ..its over !
^i^
Call...... DATE.... RCVD.... Call Type...........Location.................................................... UNIT..
06/07/07 13:09:08 PUBLIC ASSISTANCE 4545 NEEVERETT DR E41 2007178375 06/07/07 13:37:25 DISTURBANCE MINOR 637 NWLOGAN ST 3D92, 3D93 2007178508
06/07/07 15:29:43 TA UNK INJ 2600 NWLAKE RD; UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY 3X21, 3D92, 3D93 2007178510
06/07/07 15:30:28 "C" TRAFFIC ACC UNK 2600 NWLAKE RD; UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY E42, M42, BC41, M411STATUS (3RD PARTYCALLER) 2007178578
06/07/07 16:24:55 ANIMAL CONTROL NWOAKRIDGE LN/NW 12TH AV 3S93 PROBLEM 2007178639
06/07/07 17:21:15 TRAFFIC DWI NE CEDARST/NE 3RD AV 3S92, 3D93 2007178671
06/07/07 17:45:48 JUV PROB IP 1509 NW10TH AV 3S92 2007178753 06/07/07 19:08:24 TRAFFIC STOP NW LACAMASLN/NW LAKE RD 3D93 2007178809
06/07/07 19:52:25 TRAFFIC STOP SE 6THAV/SE EVERETT ST 3X11, 3S93 2007178817
06/07/07 20:00:53 MAL MISC CLD 637 NWLOGAN ST 3X11 2007178836 06/07/07 20:23:07 TA UNK INJ NW SIERRAST/NW LAKE RD 3B93, 3B92 2007178837

06/07/07 20:23:45 "C" TRAFFIC ACC UNK NW SIERRAST/NW LAKE RD M41, BC41, E42STATUS (3RD PARTYCALLER) 2007178857

06/07/07 20:38:29 THEFT COLD 2413 SW6TH AV 3B92 2007178908 06/07/07 21:28:49 TRAFFIC STOP NW LAKERD/NW PAYNE ST 3B93 2007178982 06/07/07 22:54:44 MSP RUNAWAY 936 NE41ST AV 3S93
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: FW: Research help June 7 2007
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 07:52:07 -0700
To: [email protected]
Can you please help with this request. Thanks
Thank you Debbie, and John for putting the nail in the coffin and THANK YOU ES, Agent provocateur!
(a new title I believe). Everyone that disagrees or seeks answers, is now officially by Ovnis as an Agent Provocateur, i guess that means provoke,.... thinking perhaps? At least we have not at this forum become a safehaven, a halfwayhouse if you may, for Liars!
Thank you

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

(fighting to ignore the CG vs model debate..)

Excellent post - I direct everyone to examine my signature closely...

I'm convinced the DRT investigative goal is to not turn over any rocks which might endanger future book deals....

There's been 0 vetting of our latest witness, none , nada, nill. Well, except for persons outside the DRT apparently.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech

(fighting to ignore the CG vs model debate..)

Excellent post - I direct everyone to examine my signature closely...

I'm convinced the DRT investigative goal is to not turn over any rocks which might endanger future book deals....

There's been 0 vetting of our latest witness, none , nada, nill. Well, except for persons outside the DRT apparently.

Precisely info, , that signature says it all!!..and they will not disturb a captive audience with an inconvenient truth brung to their attention by outsiders, let alone own parishioners . All we need now, is to continue with Brents associates, and connect dots as best we can. In the meantime, The ArchBishop of DRT can soften the sell for all that wondrous em detection equipment from his company Unihedron , Didiers backer Pope Thiebault for his stuff, and lets not forget, The first Lady of Ufooledmeology LMH, and Whitley, tiptoing in the background, a messiah in his own right. Yes, its all about faith, not facts.
What a tangled web they weave.

PS FYI for the camera enthusiasts and affordable billion pixel camera
coming soon. Not for discussion here, just an FYI . At least our adversaries have learned from the pix and are doing airbrushes, oils, watercolor and chaulk instead for the time being. ..Perhaps we have made a difference., even if only for a brief time.
technology.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

That makes me wonder if the analysis of the pictures closed in on something. The "hand of God" perhaps?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

When LMh all but dropped the case last year, and ignored requests, that all but convinced me she was sitting on something. It made no sense.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So the OMF and the DRT have gotten a D-I-V-O-R-C-E? Bren & Co. have come to their senses? Cool. I was officially banned a few hours after posting my Judge Judy broadside here, so I feared the fundamentalism had infected everyone over there. Fundies everywhere need to be marginalized whenever possible. Nothing facilitates truth decay like fundamentalism.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
reply to post by nfotech

When LMh all but dropped the case last year, and ignored requests, that all but convinced me she was sitting on something. It made no sense.

Neither does her new witness, I was counting the vehicles and it ws 3 not two rush bys.

I'm coming up the hill a couple of police cars went blazing by me with their blue lights going, and sirens blaring. I really didn't think anything of it and I pulled back out into the road and proceeded about another quarter of a mile.
I'm rounding the corner coming up to the intersection of Lake Road and Northeast Everett Street, here comes another couple of police vehicles, as well as a fire truck and a couple of emergency rescue vehicles as well. I pull over and they go tearing by. ..., it has to have been a really bad accident, to turn onto Lake Road and 3 more police cars went tearing by.

7 police cars , 2 ER, and a fire truck..This wasnt an auto accident, it was doggone train wreck or..or.. A mummers convention!! But its not the how many only but the when

Yes, one ty photo contained irregularities, a full set of 11 pattern of fraud, gives signature away ...in a way..like a bomb, every bombmaker is unique,..thats how important the ty pix were..The PIs dont mention whether they visited the address, and what they found, as Linda had mailed Ty a letter that never returned. so we have an address we can check ourselves. why doesnt she cut the address loose..
We have time to check if she doesnt..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe the local 'after-shift' cop party started early that day? God knows if I had a siren and light bar to save me 5 minutes of drive time getting to starbucks I'd light em up.

The most basic verification checks would have exposed this witness yet they'll ignore the facts and continue playing with him. I think our team of hoaxers got desperate or possibly Brent went rogue on them and flipped the boat. It must have been rough watching the enthralled slip away, declare it a hoax and laugh at the absurdity of it all. They could still come clean, show us how they did it and gain some notoriety...

At this point they're playing a weak hand and bluffing badly. It's time to fold and walk away. Even the most desperate gambler knows when it's time to run....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

I sometimes think they throw some absurd thing out there just to see what happens. "Okay, they bought that, let's see how silly we can make it before they tumble." In the brief time between the appearance of the BB Thing and the Isaac stuff, I was sure the BB Thing was a joke by someone (maybe "Chad" et al) meant to embarrass the believers. Or just somebody having a bit of fun. The Isaac stuff changed the game a lot, and it's really the only thing that puts the drone saga beyond the typical hoax. I still think the BB photos are some of the most absurd UFO hoax photos ever.

Anyway, now I'm wondering if Brent had an old newspaper lying around with a story of a traffic accident, and decided the date worked, and embellished from there, or whether it was pure dumb luck that he almost had a near miss with his cop story. The amount of machinery he claims to have seen does not go out with lights and sirens and then get one line in the 911 log. Fifteen minutes later, the force had sufficient manpower to be investigating a "theft cold," which got equal billing to the "highway pileup."

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by nfotech

I sometimes think they throw some absurd thing out there just to see what happens. "Okay, they bought that, let's see how silly we can make it before they tumble." In the brief time between the appearance of the BB Thing and the Isaac stuff, I was sure the BB Thing was a joke by someone (maybe "Chad" et al) meant to embarrass the believers. Or just somebody having a bit of fun. The Isaac stuff changed the game a lot, and it's really the only thing that puts the drone saga beyond the typical hoax. I still think the BB photos are some of the most absurd UFO hoax photos ever.

Anyway, now I'm wondering if Brent had an old newspaper lying around with a story of a traffic accident, and decided the date worked, and embellished from there, or whether it was pure dumb luck that he almost had a near miss with his cop story. The amount of machinery he claims to have seen does not go out with lights and sirens and then get one line in the 911 log. Fifteen minutes later, the force had sufficient manpower to be investigating a "theft cold," which got equal billing to the "highway pileup."
Linda herself said late afternoon, then she says sunset, he said dusk which is essentiall nightfall if one wants to be technical..either way, it was not when he said it was., the wide gap is as bad as the long strectch to the entire episode. Now cfandM brought out an excellent point about a group, rock group to be precise that believed an American newscaster John Tesh was an Alien. This went on for some time until they finally disassociated themselves from it. and went on to just pretty decent rock music. Ibelieve it was Mog ..I will have to check and report back.
What we have here reminds me of that, as well as 7th gate kids, that was tragic, and believe you me C2c did an excellent job of pushing the hale bop story that had many people like these nervous about an end time scenario from poison gas etc..I remember y2k, oh goodness, people were buying generators thanx to art and company, and lets not forget those charming hand crank radios. A cottage industry built around that , with special food rations for the survivalists.( Lets not forget incidental gun sales either. for those with loved ones to protect) It was marketers dream come true. and it still holds true today.
The nagging thing Double is that Isaac had the alien letters in his Lap as they were on the pix. If you take out the pix, the lap might fly, but those letters link them.therefore it liknks the crew. Its too convient that Linda uses the same shirley, then a hypnotist Bob Mariotti, then Brent here, who reiminds me so much of the others..perhaps they are all kindred spirits..yes thats it..kindred spirits. I am sure The big three would not object at all in the least to that simile Im sure

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think they are speachless, not one post over there? Interesting.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgo
I think they are speachless, not one post over there? Interesting.

H Gorgo,
Silence is Golden and in its own mystic way, speaks volumes

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
A couple of days ago, I was musing about some of this while on a nice long bike ride. The weather here is gorgeous right now, and the riding sublime. It's a good way to put some things in perspective, especially after a long winter. This past winter was full of personal challenge for me, too, so it's doubly pleasant to just unwind with miles of fine trail ahead. I got to thinking of what our world would be like now if the Isaac stuff were, by some miracle, actually true.

What if elements of our government actually had silent, invisible "drones" developed from alien technology, or even some other source? Would the military somehow not have access to this technology after two or three decades? That's hard to imagine. The Caret program was supposedly initiated for the development of commercial applications. Would the public somehow not know about it? Hardly. But anyway. If the military had a silent and invisible remotely controlled platform, think of the problems it would solve! Even if it could only carry a camera and audio equipment, it would be tremendously useful for reconnaissance, spying, intimidation, even delivery of information to places inaccessible to other means. Even if the things showed up on radar, they could be flown quite low and out of sight of the radar, to virtually anywhere. One of the biggest problems the US military has in the Middle East is a lack of the traditional spy networks for information gathering.

All of that just assumes that the anti-gravity technology never got past the lightweight "drone" stage. Think of the possibilities for things like crowd control, mind control programs, or even bloody old "ordinary" military operations if you could move people and materiel around at will, silently, invisibly, and undetected! Whoever had control of this technology would essentially rule the world. Think of the precision with which bombs and such could be delivered. Would commercial interests be far behind? Think of the "extreme tourism" applications! Float over a volcano and look straight down into it for a few minutes. See the Grand Canyon from a perspective impossible in any other way, even a rattling jarring helicopter. Visit the Amazon and look around at will, with no fear of poisonous critters or hungry natives. Hang out on Everest for a few minutes without having to risk death getting there. Is there some reason Fed Ex would not have a fleet of the things?

Ah well, just some rambling thoughts while we all wait for the next thrilling episode to unfold. Of course the whole Caret sham is ludicrous on its face, but it's fun to day dream about having anti-gravity technology. I am sure that one day Earthlings will have something like that, but that doesn't alter the tiniest fact of this silly game.

[edit on 5/16/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow so its declared to be a hoax, I just what to know who done it.

also where is Linda she haven't updated her website. and have anybody have try to get in contact with brent yearout is he real, that last name ist sound wierd, he is an artist he must have a shop or a business were people can get of hold of him, he must be easy to locate and talk to right????

GOT TOGO and keep the great work guys.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by nfotech

What we have here reminds me of that, as well as 7th gate kids, that was tragic, and believe you me C2c did an excellent job of pushing the hale bop story that had many people like these nervous about an end time scenario from poison gas etc..I remember y2k, oh goodness, people were buying generators thanx to art and company, and lets not forget those charming hand crank radios. A cottage industry built around that , with special food rations for the survivalists.( Lets not forget incidental gun sales either. for those with loved ones to protect) It was marketers dream come true. and it still holds true today.

Excellent point Sys_Config one of the elements of what we might have here is a band of individuals left to their own devices to create some scenarios or steer public knowledge, people that are probably being closely observed but allowed to continue their actions because someone believes that someday may it be by accident or intentionally our society will be impacted with events that will alert us that there is a bigger ball game out there, therefore someone maybe trying not to just control possible public exposure of such information but even predict and also manipulate public opinion and sentiments regarding these possibilities.
Our society is nearing to times that policies of totalitarian laws controlling freedom and information will be forced to us but also our society might be nearing at times when very interesting information has to be shared with the masses regarding if we are alone in this universe, this by itself will give rise to numerous other questions regarding our origins and our goals, since we will be suspecting that there is a bigger picture than the one we used to be accustomed, hence rearrangements of our social structure will be in order. if such an era dawns somewhere in the future one thing is certain, the Status Quo of the powers that be that used to exist will have to go.

From the actions of individuals and trends inside certain social movements for example the UFO community, we can glean that some type of disclosure is not a too distant possibility, the point is, will someone get to great pains in order to control what the future may bring? At least for one thing I am sure about, I can see some teams of individuals paving the way for uncertainty, either for their personal gain and moment of fame or that and because they are guided by an unseen hand for reasons I explained above.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I was visiting some tribalnet sites and I ran across this post dated march 19, 2008 by Tron-ee a military engineer and digital specialist. It reminds me so much of the MarsAve (who no doubt is also Tom and took the PIs to a correct location )issue with Linda I could not resist using it here. I have invited him to join us and hope he can share his experience with us. He had encountered an early drone video and matched the ip to one of the original posters. I have no idea which one, as so many were being posted. but upon revealing his finding to LMH ths is what he says.

I spoke at length with Linda Howe, she is completely convinced that the 'drone' is a real device. However, after chatting with her and I disclosed that the individual who made the youtube videos had the SAME IP address as the original discloser of the original drone postings and when I told him that I was studying the topic and that I am a military engineer he disappeared. I chatted with Linda Howe and I am very disappointed with her attitude. She wanted me to disclose my information but was unwilling to share her discovery information. She is apparently only interested in self journalistic glory rather than the promotion of truth and science.

I think that qualifies him for the honors roll here at ATS for sure. I do look foward as its important we continue documenting these incidents as we come across them and pertain to this case. I am sure the past is replete with incidents such as these in other cases as ufowatchdog splendidly warned us. Seeing how our witnesses stack up against hers is a fair comparison, imo.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join