It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There is another intersting post over there, Sys.

Reading this from Isaac

If I find out I'm getting an IRS audit tomorrow, then maybe this wasn't too smart.

I thought he was talking about some Intelligence Ageny, but was irritated, it was about income tax.

Now this sounds like another joke, even giving a clue about the motif:

She [Linda Moulton Howe] wrote a book in the 90's on how to stop paying income tax and sue the IRS that got some poeple I know into trouble becasue they believed she knew what she was talking about. They should not have just jumped on it like that.

posted by JahaRa on
ufos.tribe.net...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Very interesting Sys. A couple of things jump out at me:

How did he get the IP address of an "original poster?" Is he referring to Chad? Hmmm.

He has confused a couple of people in the UFO field. George Knapp is a Las Vegas TV journalist who was involved in the Lazar circus as well as the Skinwalker Ranch story and many others. Errol Bruce-Knapp is a Canadian radio journalist and the owner of UFO Updates. The two men, uh, don't seem to have a lot in common other than surname.

I would be very interested to hear more from Tron-ee!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I think JahaRa is badly confused, or maybe just full of crap. I don't recall any such book by Howe on income tax. A quick google search turned up nothing. There are many such books out there, and most will land you in court if you follow their advice, but I don't think LMH has any involvement in any of them. She has enough problems with credibility without random cranks making things up.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One theory that I had been thinking about as to why this whole thing came about...It may be far fetched but I will post it anyway..I have not seen it yet.....
It has to do with research and sending papers and ideals to ISSAC...Mind you ISSAC is not a person that anyone can find but a bit from one of the ISSAC sites...

ISSAC is a yearly international symposium that provides an opportunity to learn
of new developments and to present original research results in all areas of
symbolic mathematical computation.

Does this sound fimilar with the Issac Drone papers.......Find more info here about this....
Issac 07
July 29-August 1, 2007.

www.cs.uwaterloo.ca...

oldweb.cecm.sfu.ca...

This is only speculation.......

Maybe the people involved were writing the research of symbolic language that could be used for a craft and wanted to present it in such a way that others could add value to the research..What better way then an actual craft...Well leading people to believe anyway....Then the best way to distribute that to the masses for research and exposure bring in a media outlet for this type of thing....Non-bias and someone who is easily fooled into believing anything...LMH.......

Once they have this going on the net and people are disscusing this...Put the documents on line from the ISSAC research......
www.cs.uwaterloo.ca...

From this people just went drone crazy and the research turned into a buying frenzy...Then it turned into other so-called witnesses jumping on the band-wagon for attention and thier 15 minutes of fame.....The original people are no longer around or are not going to post since it all went to hell.....But they might still be watching.....For a laugh....

Just a thought and a lot of speculation...

[edit on 17-5-2008 by CFandM]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
There is another intersting post over there, Sys.

Reading this from Isaac

If I find out I'm getting an IRS audit tomorrow, then maybe this wasn't too smart.

I thought he was talking about some Intelligence Ageny, but was irritated, it was about income tax.

Now this sounds like another joke, even giving a clue about the motif:

She [Linda Moulton Howe] wrote a book in the 90's on how to stop paying income tax and sue the IRS that got some poeple I know into trouble becasue they believed she knew what she was talking about. They should not have just jumped on it like that.

posted by JahaRa on
ufos.tribe.net...

Exactly Sidd..I should have left that part in there..Jaharas name also appears in the Isaac 2007 group coincidentally too CF. Another odd thing I noted that in the Tribal nets groups were some familar names. I am still reviewing them
Will foward links to ARC crew. Its going to take more than one. The only problem I have with Isaac group is that like the W3 groups that push for a uniformity in language and application constructs, sematic tech, etc.. the Isaac lAP does not do that, in fact does the opposite, with its polyglot of Isaac fonts and implied esoterica. Something That groups like Isaac and W3 would not do, they are if anything scientific , informatics , bio informatics and mathematics purists, looking for the best commonground for the future evolution computer dynamics. Thats not to say that individual members may have leanings to the esoteric, or religious in their personal lives.
Just the kind of group that would look at the LAP and laugh.
Thats why Tronee will be helpful in this part of this in addition to sharing his LMH encounter of the 5th kind.
and the IP incident. Remember how OM was going ballistic who cracked what and Isaac dropped out. This may, I say may now, be relevant. I find it amusing that again, like a bungee chord..we are snapped back to Linda.
Excellent posts all around by the way. I feel a brainstorm period coming on.

Now, it has come to my attention my new label is that of idiot from Didier, well I love it as it will be written that a small band of confused Idiots flying in their "Armchairs"ran the Hucksters and their lackey dogs off OMF and ATS , and aided in preventing others from from being duped. Not a bad Epitaph to this story I think.

Thank you

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, look at this, popular mechanics- 1964.

www.rexresearch.com...

I read a only bit of the first few paragraphs, as theres way too much for me to read. The word "spikes, and spikey really sent a chill up my spine when they described thes silent aircraft.

But then I just scrolled down to look at the pictures and configurations. For nearly 40+ years ago, some of them share some resembleances(sp?) to our drones. I wouldn't say close, but, I mean this is 40 years ago.

Maybe these could be ours, and the crazy writing on them was just to throw people off. As to why they would fly them in civilian areas......?

The only thing I could think of is they really wanted to test the cloaking capabilities and well let thier ego's get the best of them maybe? But the writings would be a last resort, in case the cloaking failed that any person seeing them up close or seeing a crashed one, or a photo would think they we're Alien.

Then you have the whacky Isaac Story to make it even seem more unreal, basically disinfo.

But we've been around this damn block 30 times already. I shouldn't rehash it.

I'm gonna stick with Occam's Razor- It's just some halfway decent CGI photo's, not even video. No witnesses came forward, nothing. Because the people that took the supposed photos are the same ones that hoaxed the photo's. Too bad they could find thier Nessi's "Surgeon" to reveale the photos and claim he took them.

It's amazing a little boat in the water with a clay nessy head hoax outlasted all this high tech CGI hoaxers had at thier disposal today. I think the hoaxers have just become lazy, or the people scrutinizing the pictures (that'd be us) have become a might bit smarter, YEA!.

But imagine how long this could have gone on for a long time if they could have paid someone off like the "Surgeon", someone who was very credible, to pass off the photos as his. Then again the Nessi Surgeon was a prankster at heart, not easy to find. Imagine though, if they had found someone like that, who would stick with the story till his deathbed. That woulda made this ALOT harder to debunk.....possibly? Well at the very least it would have been more interesting.

I could just see those two P.I.'s trying to get the guy to take a lie detector test, heh.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes Nola,
If the PIs worked for us we can tell them where to look and where Not to look, Take credit for Marsavenue work, and essentially get them to say anything..even sell Tshirts, start fan clubs, balloons too if need be. Whatever the Puppet Masters as our dear friend Didier said to Infotech one day. Ironic and fitting how words come back to haunt people, and just these people in particular, and no one else,isn't it?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I was also thinking sys--That whomever was the designer of the issac diagrams perhaps may have been inspired for the design of the characters and their applications as a software of sorts from reading and browsing the ISSAC 2007 site..Then used the name of ISAAC to hide the fact that it might be found that thats were the ideal and inspiration came from.......

Maybe using the name of Isaac for the designs also sounded good at that time....But these are again just throwing out speculations on their origins...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nice find!

Can this thing fly?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

I was also thinking sys--That whomever was the designer of the issac diagrams perhaps may have been inspired for the design of the characters and their applications as a software of sorts from reading and browsing the ISSAC 2007 site..Then used the name of ISAAC to hide the fact that it might be found that thats were the ideal and inspiration came from.......

Maybe using the name of Isaac for the designs also sounded good at that time....But these are again just throwing out speculations on their origins...

Here again what this points out to is the man is familiar with computer sience combinatorics ,delibareately mentioning fox tree alluding to compilers. en.wikipedia.org... , (holy cow)I am sure there is a solution based on this method in that area. I don't think they were giving us some problem they had no solution to like the early cyrillic kgb codes that were cracked. I wrote to the people who cracked that, and they did not give me the time of day, Having asked her only to look at the Lap for embedded crypto codes or for some math problem involved.

There might be some fibonacci sequences or golden ratios, magic squares, or whatever in there. I remember one of your clips for a beta you did had some math problem I thought was very kewl, but a little over my head unfortunately.The formula for the old man clip resembled some of the stuff I saw on wiki.
But that does not give us the culprit, only a very talented person, where as Linda with shirley, the yosemite, alabama, and other witnesses that "saw in 2006, but reported in 2007, and who mic Brent with they "felt" , freaked, or were being watched, have already tied themselves to our Burning man tree very early on, simultaneously even, such that it will take quite a bit to undue the knot.
And all this above would take us into the speculative as opposed to the quite concrete situation we have with , her associates, behaviour, photos, and witnesses. So we return to the beginning once again my friends.
Whether she is a victim caught holding the bag, (which her behaviour heavily discounts) or the actual participant, (what do you think)
IMO we have the people we need, and with Brent we have one more proof of lie she gingerly and shamelessy uses. If there is another group disconnected to Brent, with a grudge, well they just helped us expose a real hoax machine, comparatively speaking.
I find it odd, if so, they don't come out to expose her further, and do the whole movement here a big favor. If there is a group involved, they are not against her in my opinion, rather they are more likey with her, and have gotten very very sloppy, as much as her investigations. That should be a clue right there.
But I love how your mind works CF and it certainly is a great help to have your expertise weigh in here. I will keep referring to your thoughts and suggestions as a guide.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"So back to the language. The language is actually a "functional blueprint". The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional. What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently. Humans like written language because each element of the language can be understood on its own, and from this, complex expressions can be built. However, their "language" is entirely context-sensitive, which means that a given symbol could mean as little as a 1-bit flag in one context, or, quite literally, contain the entire human genome or a galaxy star map in another. The ability for a single, small symbol to contain, not just represent, tremendous amounts of data is another counter-intuitive aspect of this concept. We quickly realized that even working in groups of 10 or more on the simplest of diagrams, we found it virtually impossible to get anything done. As each new feature was added, the complexity of the diagram exponentially grew to unmanageable proportions. For this reason we began to develop computer-based systems to manage these details and achieved some success, although again we found that a threshold was quickly reached beyond which even the supercomputers of the day were unable to keep up. Word was that the extra-terrestrials could design these diagrams as quickly and easily as a human programmer could write a Fortran program. It's humbling to think that even a network of supercomputers wasn't able to duplicate what they could do in their own heads. Our entire system of language is based on the idea of assigning meaning to symbols. Their technology, however, somehow merges the symbol and the meaning, so a subjective audience is not needed. You can put whatever meaning you want on the symbols, but their behavior and functionality will not change, any more than a transistor will function differently if you give it another name."

I been doing some search base on this paragraph and there were some word that came to my intrest

1. Functional Blueprint - I began searching and came across this intresting thing about scientific work based on "functional Blueprint" here is the website ccsl.mae.cornell.edu... Give me a feed back, I would like to know what this all mean in plain english.
2. Context-Sensitive - I found out that it was invented by this man here is wiki site en.wikipedia.org... He is the inventor of context-sensitive

There are more thing that I need to uncover, I have a 50 cent theory , here it goes, whomever is the hoaxter, I believe he is professor, and a CGI student. Who they are I'm in the dark on that one.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
New kid, I'm impressed, and others like CF would agree also no doubt. This is the right stuff to look at,What is interesting is if you remember my earliest posts on Arthur Reyes, who is a professor, has worked with Nasa modeling and designs, and works extensively with FACL,,Like PACL, on functional language programming with his autonomous sytems work, this is most convenient. Having owned a steel fabrication or something like that company, inserted the terms genetic algoritm in the pdf, lectured on self organization and repair, he would be an excellent candidate, at the top of our list, as he is already connected with the case, and closest to ground zero. Sebastian is a compatriot also. Chevere..or..Kudos. Had he been a student of Reyes, I might even say, homerun.
I do know That ISAAC has a communications branch that was interesting and something like this might come into play, Keep digging. Oh I wish I could find that reporter video, where she was ousted for bringing a camera into the conference. That was really hilarious.. (sigh) irrespective, These people are very well read , and skittish, and thrive in operating in our faces in a stealth mode.
Thanks Newkid..

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just a little commercial break. Time for some popcorn!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ok I found this video on youtube, this video is an hour long, hope you'll enjoy like I did.

if it doesn't work then here www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That was a good break, better than the last supper..hmmm that gives me an idea too Sidd. hehehe..I saw shadowdemon666 who tried to post a fake sometime ago on OM at levs blogsite. lev congratulating him, even though Shadows was fake. Shadow like lev seem to have the same issues..and travel same leviathan circles from back in the dayz.

s.bebo.com...

Perhaps thats why georgie porgie ran away, when the boys came out to play..

I was hoping Arthur would come out and say something but he has not. Perhaps we can petition his better side here , nicely I might add, to clear this mess once and for all .
groups.yahoo.com...
I, we, Iknow are growing tired of this, and I cannot restrain my friend much longer and he is not as tactful, sensitive, and considerate as we are. I can't say that I blame him, His argument was crystal clear. If this man doesn't care who falls victim, why should we care about him, when he helped bring on this lie. You know my admiration for Arthur, Still I asked for one last opportunity and , thankfully, got it. I cannot use my friendship any longer to stop a man from doing whats only right.
To do so makes us complicit.
I hope Sidd, Arthur is reading as this is a serious turn of events.

Process terminated
^i^

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Could be that she is a participant that was left holding the bag..Sort of speak...

From "isaac"
"This letter is part of a package I've assembled for Coast to Coast
AM to distribute to its audience. It is a companion to numerous
document and photo scans and should not be separated from them"

Then

"Any future releases from me will come from the email address I've
used to contact Coast to Coast AM, and will be sent to them only"

Then this line I always wondered what was meant by it....

"However, I've taken the proper steps to ensure a reasonable level of anonymity and am quite secure in the fact that the information I've so far provided is by no means unique among many of the CARET participants"

Was there more people or participants who had the same info?
You mean this info is not unique...Assuming this was real it would be
extraordinarily unique......

Thanks Sys, just trying to bring something to the table that I hope helps bring this a baby step closer to finding the culprits...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by CFandM]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Impressive yes...

I'll have to gather my thoughts for an attempt at an explanation..Unless someone gets there first...But one thing that is ironic about this..I find this
with a lot of things while searching the net......Doing a google search for
functional blueprint you come to this search result

www.google.com...

Click the first link with the word ZEASTAR.

notice the the count:

"To do this, the 10 partners have identified five key stages in endosperm development"

Now the Isaac:
"We quickly realized that even working in groups of 10 or more on the simplest of diagrams"

Just a fun bit of info...
Means Nothing

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That's very cool, Sidd! It works on so many levels.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by newkid

Impressive yes...

I'll have to gather my thoughts for an attempt at an explanation..Unless someone gets there first...But one thing that is ironic about this..I find this
with a lot of things while searching the net......Doing a google search for
functional blueprint you come to this search result

www.google.com...

Click the first link with the word ZEASTAR.

notice the the count:

"To do this, the 10 partners have identified five key stages in endosperm development"

Now the Isaac:
"We quickly realized that even working in groups of 10 or more on the simplest of diagrams"

Just a fun bit of info...
Means Nothing

Ahh CF you touched on the algorithms here and on your old beta, would you translate that for me , as it dealt with multiple neural algorithm networks MANN. Just a driving and shameless curiosity..I tried giving the sequence to a couple of people and they seemed stymied, our own experts! I do have a chart at the bottom of my comments secttion. Would that work? and you must tell me in U2U of course who that designer with the pink hair , the netherlands girl was ..she is quite good!

On a separate mental thread How do you know its not something like this
www.mpi.nl... a psycholinguistics study, That we are dealing with, given the the multi cultural symbols in the colorized LAP, as an object therown in the wild, to see how a small global population attacks and interprets the data. Even one reporter in the NBC video stated the pix looked like an Indian wedding gift : At the very onset of this saga, keith Edwards dealt extensively with the Human computer interfacing and symbology as did did some others too far back to recall. However he disavowed connection with the episode.(himself personally) of course.
Just a thought. The Isaac group results wont be until later this year for last years submissions. Are there samples of this work.
I am not very text oriented..I am like..picture oriented duhh..
, so I hope there are examples if you do know of some. If you want to view a real simalarity in Isaac language, Go the the Escher Institute Homepage at vanderbuilt, TN complete with familar logos, and even an Iranian/Iraqui physicist working as a Site tech manager for the servers. You remember that odd statement I am sure..roaming the streets of Bagdad Compare the mission statements of Isaac and Escher
www.escherinstitute.org... engineering autonomous systems like arthur does and did at Amphibion.
www.escherinstitute.org... genetic transcription
So we need more than similarity in language or terminology. but context, time, and place, of the known variables, ie people , people, people..and make a probabalistic determination, just as a computer..the only difference..they are faster thats all. Unlike a machine however we take input from nuances that a machine is unable to. Like greed factors ..knowing those things , I would say..we are on the correct track with the Big three closed circuit, as we have also Time, place, and opportunity and motive.

Anyway..I am retiring for the night.
Good night all

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Remember the Chad cell phone photo... Optical illusion. IPs proved, it was not.

Nevertheless the DRT does not hesitate to use the very same mumbo jumbo explanation for Tahoe:

Please, keep for the records:

DRT says, the Tahoe drone looks indeed like a mirrored drone.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join