It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think I found something! Take a look at this: Index of pacl
I wonder if this means anything?
What do you think Sys?
betterwhois.com says this about this page.

for detailed information. Domain Name: COLORIZE.NET
Registrar: GANDI SAS
Whois Server: whois.gandi.net
Referral URL: www.gandi.net...
Name Server: NS1.SCORPIONSHOPS.COM
Name Server: NS2.SCORPIONSHOPS.COM
Updated Date: 11-apr-2006
Creation Date: 26-aug-1999
Expiration Date: 26-aug-2008NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

P.S The Main site says it's under construction.
I've followed this since it began and I'm glad I did.
I hope this helps.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I think we have a nominee for "photographer". I'm still working on this analysis with my expert (his specialty is photo-manipulation - he writes the how to's everyone else follows) and this guy you've linked to besides being very talented fits the 'profile' we came up with to a T.

The astro-photographer could lose the David
Copperfield "style" though. Very "it puts the lotion on it's skin" if you know what I mean. I'd love to gossip with some of his female students.....

(please don't make any public guesses about the experts identity, by the way. I gave him my word he could do this and withhold his identity. Bren and one other neutral party has seen his email and knows his name for confirmation of his curriculum vitae).

"The expert' really opened my eyes and brought me off the fence. He took me step by step through one of his books and demonstrated how the perpetrators followed it like a roadmap. I'm glad to see we haven't underestimated the resources, skills, diversity and urbane associations of this group based on the professions of some of it's members...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
@ anonymous reader...the pdf is for 6-29 and Isaac had released that earlier on the 26-27...the green color net thing under construction is for an aquarium based enterprise run by one arshad who corresponded with another fellow by the name of oliver .
I found 2 Arshads one in the gulf and another involved with an activist save the sea organization..
here are the links..the first one reviews the colornet site, the second the conversation, and third one arsha unrelated, the other to the activist.
had the pd5 been created lets say may or early june it woul def mean something..good you brung it for review.and thanx ..even though doesnt click. The green is really nice, seems to be a common thread on many global eco sites. Submit it to Ovnis and their new DT site and they may be able to do something with it they are extremely passionate about Green

wow.organicpixel.com...
www.pbase.com... arshad
archive.gulfnews.com...
globalwarming-awareness2007-arshad.com...

Nfo, good just u2u confidentiality assured thats the routine here. Thanks!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi infotech,

this seems to be the most interesting approach at the moment.

After DRT and OMF seem to think about a devource - I guess they will give each other a try without sex for some month - everything seems to stand still again.

The expectations are lowered I think.

Let's see, what your man can tell us. I am looking forward with patience.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Will be interesting to see what comes of this..Let me know if you need any of the info I found...

Yes they really do like their models..

[edit on 14-5-2008 by CFandM]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Will be great to see this info if published...Gotta see if I was correct on my own thoughts about this....

Can I make a suggestion
please....

This also would be helpful coming from an "EXPERT" Since a lot of people are talking about the EXIF info in some of the photos as if they are the gold in the rocks.. How about some opinions or facts on how easy it is to manipulate this info in a photo.....Thanks....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sys_

The green.colorize.net site seems to belong to a Marcus Wallinder, a Swedish underwater photographer.

From the page source: meta name="author" content="Green. Marcus Wallinder, [email protected]"

Also: "Marcus Wallinder's favorite color is green. He owns a Canon 350D and a 100mm f2.8 macro usm lens. This is his photoblog"

But it's been down forever, according to archive.org, which is a shame because all the links I found to it spoke highly of it. He's a talented photographer from the couple of photos I've seen.

ANON Poster: how did you come across that directory with the pacl.pdf?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Exif data is good for catching the average hillbilly hoaxer but becomes more and more useless as the skill level of the photographer increases.

On a better quality camera the best we can do is verify the aperture, exposure and focal length match or do not match the anomaly. These same attributes can be used to fool investigators by a hoaxer who knows how to 'stage' his photo.

It's all good but what it comes down to is the 'smoking gun' scenario where you find obvious manipulation. Some think they see that in the lighting of the drones and see an indication of radiant lighting not being used or used badly. Unfortunately we were unable to agree with that assessment and believe me, I wanted to - it would have made things much easier.

Why go to such lengths to fake the color fringing, compression artifacts and so on but miss the lighting? That would arguably be the easiest element on the list to pull off. Of course we could both be wrong too. We're just two more opinions in a sea of them...

Without a smoking gun it becomes more of a psychological exercise and an analysis of the photos as a stage and indication of the 'event' they captured. Do they fit the described occurrence and convince the analyst of an unrehearsed and sudden event?

No, not even close.

That's where the wheels start to shake and the traction breaks on this one....

[edit on 14-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by nfotech

Will be great to see this info if published...Gotta see if I was correct on my own thoughts about this....

Can I make a suggestion
please....

This also would be helpful coming from an "EXPERT" Since a lot of people are talking about the EXIF info in some of the photos as if they are the gold in the rocks.. How about some opinions or facts on how easy it is to manipulate this info in a photo.....Thanks....

Thats why we had the experts we had, at least imperfect as things are tthey are on record versus noneto the contry. You are correct on the manipulation of exif data. cf , regular foresnsic websites can tell you what the limits are in these matters.and by the way I tried u2u with a question and will try again. u2u is when your mails icon lights up red u2u.
Info, yo have to wait 20 posts before you can communicate. too, you should be close.
That post on the green thing was not my idea, just responding to aposter who didnt know what it meant, though from the smileys I am sure he did.

If you want I will send u2u to you with email and you can send there. Thanx
cyaz!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

Welcome CFandM,

I am surely not an expert, but I saved the one or other file by restoring it with a hex-editor, and I guess, it wouldn't be more difficult, to change the exif-data either.

Usually these things are even easy to find, because there is something like "Canon" or "Teletubbies" in the file.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Marks myspace page sure is fascinating.

He really likes this book:

Which to me has similarities to Isaac's report, both the subject matter of symbols and also the aesthetic, notice the horizontal rule.

His background photo of the sky looked familiar to me to, it has the same purple and yellow colors from the Lake Tahoe drone photos.

He also looks like a smaller version Brent.

What an interesting character.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The real creator of this hoax is Saladfingers. He's been lying all along, and only pretending to be an "observer" when in reality he created the entire thing!

Just watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

Then ask yourself. Why did he do sooo much work for one stupid video? He had to perfectly recreate the all the drones, and even the isaac caret "anti gravity" thing, and all the graphics, in order to create the video above.

Actually some of the models look so much like the original drones, I'm almost 100% certain he is the creator. Some of the details he added to his models, are not visible in any pictures of the drone, but are there.

I think you guys need to stop being so damn gullible.

Seriously, it looks like the video above took more time to make then it did to make the entire drone hoax content. Something isn't right.

You are all looking for a motive, and a company, wondering who would spend this kind of money on this type of project, and you have Saladfingers doing double the work, animations and all, all by himself.

Lost souls is all I can think off..

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes please, send me an email addy and I'll reciprocate - there's much I can't discuss openly as you have surmised...

I wondered why I couldn't post an avatar or sig and so on. I'm horrible about skipping the manual - I always preferred to take things apart and see how they worked from the inside out...

My mom used to come to my room looking for an appliance or gadget at least once per week...

I hate to say it but I've completely lost patience with the DRT and the methods they have chosen to employ. I've always wanted to form my own research team but thanks to them I'm starting to see the wisdom in allowing MUFON and other established groups to take the first puff....

It seems someone is "bogart-ing" the blunt - and may have smoked a bit too much

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Also, Saladfingers has a website that also proves that he uses Lightwave:

www.kaptive.co.uk...

Lightwave is the very very very first program that 11 11 claimed was used to make the Isaac caret 3D models:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by 11 11
I believe the Drone hoaxer is using the Lightwave add-on software. You can see it here:

www.newtek.com...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
The real creator of this hoax is Saladfingers. He's been lying all along, and only pretending to be an "observer" when in reality he created the entire thing!

Just watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

]

Yes he is talented, and like rwiigins, and hypo something or others can duplicate a thing.But from Kris s own words and manner of speakinkg he did not do the narratives, ie our Isaac. there are other aspects he could not touch, such as the narratives use of anagrams , and symbolism within the graphics design, which although did not lead to tomhall, but were nevetheless there

He does not have what it takes, nor the s maturity, though he is bright, for the level of understanding of combined philosophies of tao and buddhism, etc that are there also. No..this is not just an academically or craft wise person, its als o sppiritually trained one like the one below in chads group. all we are doing is studying..its people we are after..and unlike LMH..these ones are special. To me anyway.
Listen to the type of person we are looking for, imagine him and helpers in a small group.

This is Mark..and why the Brent group..via Chad is so interesting..
Textconfluence of my entire life in observational astronomy-stargazing and many practiced artistic mediums since childhood. Many people will write and ask me for advice on religious belief, photography, artistic methods, or just life in general. I must demur and admit, I am no expert in any one area; I am possibly just a lucky Bohemian hack and only willing to allow nature to take its course. Herein lies the secret- The Taoist or Pantheistic path or the way. It is all there for all of us who would allow it. Will you?

no..we are not done..This isnt for glory..or to catch a snake for me..its for understanding these people..their motives, if they are connected were not pecuniary.I have many questions of them. LMH and and cohorts..I do not see lasting to much longer..when the meme for dishonesty gets going it sticks and gets worse..and heavier until she is crushed underneath.
This is different.
Any of us are free to walk away at any time.
soo
We continue.
and I will not debate its Kris, or accuse him only because he is gifted in Maya lightwave poser whatever, as there are many like him too. This is more. The other aspects, disqualify him, nor will we permit this to turn into a back and forth of denial. If you want to turn it into a thread Kris is the hoaxer of caret, then by all means start one we are not going down that path have been down it already.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's no mystery to me why Kris put so much into his video. He caught so much grief from so many small minds after he demonstrated how easy it was for a pro to do not just some photos but a video, that he was compelled to show 'em all. Me, I woulda toldem to kiss my patoot, but not Kris. He did show 'em all; he made a better CGI drone. Sys is right, Kris is young and very talented and he is not Isaac.

Also, the Sanford & Son Special, or the Big Basin thing, would not have looked so stupid if Kris had been the designer.

[edit on 5/14/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
PROVE IT
Oh wait you can't, It's just your opinion right?
Maybe that is why this thread is 286 pages long!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Somebody needs a nap.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

PROVE IT

Not really, only because we stuck to one thread, go add all the others in other forums, and it will be thrice that!!, we have been more efficient thats all.. Most are dealing with other sightings, and maybe 2 or three still trying to prove its real..tally their threads. I'm detecting a rather negative tone because we won't jump on the kris bandwagon. Im sorry you feel that way, but If you want support for that thesis, then drt will gladly join you in attacking kris, based on my observation, however, you might find yourself alone as then it wouldfurther bury their position the drones are real. It may be even a remotely tenable thesis, but showing he did an early video at the time is not enough. One done in 2006 would be something else. This originated in the US not Britain, however good the internet is, our witnesses and promoters ,have all been American. The rest like ovnis, have been Looky Loos
Plus we pick up a lot of ladies on the thread too..at least 1 every 3 pages..thats why it looks long..stay long enough and you might get lucky too!!
so dont't go messin up a good thing here now okay?..
I agree Double ..nobody knows the trouble i been thru..nobody knows....the trouble i seen..I forgot the rest of it..heheheha nap is in order, especially for me

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

PROVE IT

I don't even believe the drones are CG - why would I waste my time with you?
Make it a triple nap, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join