It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 291
185
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config
 


My first post here, though I have been lurking for a while...


Just read your whole document, Siddharta, and find it a very good critical analysis of the whole drone case up to now (as some may know, I think there are at least a few more holes to it...
). Good job!

Cheers!




posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacecardriver
Well finally I have made it into this site. First I like to say, that this is a pretty interesting site. Now after reading this very long and drawn out thread and I hope that this is in the right thread, I would like to address the C.A.R.E.T/Isaac documents. If I were you, look into John Bannister Goodenough Ph.d., His friend and fellow "Skull & CrossBones" is Robert (Isaac) Cukier. You might find out something that you have been searching for these last 3000 threads or so (the possible author of the "Isaac Documents"). Just thought I'd thrown in my two cents. Thanks for the entertainment this site has brought. Have a Great Day!



Welcome to our site, Pacemaker and SQT!! and sorry it took you so long to discover it.
en.wikipedia.org... and Cukier are exceptionally talented scientists sharing materials science, genetics and bio chemical processes, physics, and again using terminology like activating fields . quantum changes. charge theory, magenetic etc..that are ubiquitous and common parlance in those areas.
www.cem.msu.edu...

We have found that external fields are capable of drastically enhancing or suppressing the rate of charge transfer. In multi-level tunneling systems, as found in some proton transfers, we consider the control of tunneling with an external field as a method of storing information in the different quantum states of the system. In SFS (strong field spectroscopy) two optical states of a solute are coupled by their transition dipole. The strong external field drives the system beyond the linear response regime. The average power absorbed by the sample exhibits an oscillatory decaying behavior that reflects the driving field and the electronic dephasing due to the coupling to the medium.


So someone with the meager education I have has try different routes.. It takes more than the talent and sheer brilliance , it takes an active interaction along the chain of events ,like Arthur had with whitley, for examplew to bring them into the fold, so to speak. we certainly will examine this, as we enjoy changes of scenery. Think in terms of sets, super sets, subsets, of elements and we apply that to the names we have bandied about for a year. They belong to specialized set, that would have to overlap some where with the events that took place, and touch the identified actors and principles, or they remain separated from the other bubbles. If they have written sci fi, similar illustrations, that might bring the sets closer..I have not found such as yet..
Going back to the center of gravity here..
Some would argue that Linda is caught holding the bag, and yes, I would argue the same, except, one small detail...generally when someone is caught holding a bag, they usually are kicking and screaming 'plant' She stood to make as much (more likely more capital)by exposing a disinfo attemmpt, blaming nefarious agents like Rick Doty, who did just that.in attempts earlier, In fact the ufo community would be in an uproar, with whitley going to her side in righteous indignation, .and with George Noory pumping it up in Evangelic style, she would have become a heroine a cause celebre.

IMO That did not happen, simply, my dear colleagues and friends, because.... thats not what happened, or we would have had some more pictures forthcoming from her as proof of the dastardly attempt, with names and Ips to boot.
In american Jurisprudence under common law doctrine well established centuries ago by beloved England it simply is ..possession is 9/10ths the law. and she indeed is in possession of the bag for better or for worse..until the rightful owner comes along..
Its her and her club associates, choice to be the American Pinata (pinyata) not ours and we will continue beating away until the sweets pop out.



@sidd I lifted this from the IC fortune city website as backup to PJ, that a lot of people say that C2C adv for LM isaac update should you need to document. Iremember that phonecaller so well.






[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
To oldtimers and newbies if you want to catch up, get the straight facts refresh your memories, and have a good time going thru the baubles, you MUST , I say absolutely MUST go here and read Sidhartas stunning Drone Dershaften report part IV You will not be disappointed!
A special note of thanks to PJ for that extraordinary letter to C2C that points so well to their complicity(or is it Dupe-plicity) in all of this

wildalf.fortunecity.com...

and to our other friends with the megalomania,
They received an extra portion of what they so richly deserved

Bon Apetite!!



[edit on 22-5-2008 by Sys_Config]


I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately, but I see they now labeled it as a Hoax? Why? What happened??

Sys,
I see that webpage that you just posted a link to. Is that your personal page? If so, thank you for sharing the conversations, and I hope they are of use to some people.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug
 

Hi PJ that page was done by Siddharta, as part of several summaries he is doing. Your letter was a beaut and exemplifies the the hard efforts done very early on that were ignored by the people who are the focus of our attention. Your efforts were not forgotten, and neither were your so well put questions that have yet to be answered. Welcome back!



[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
reply to post by pjslug
 

Hi PJ that page was done by Siddharta, as part of several summaries he is doing. Your letter was a beaut and exemplifies the the hard efforts done very early on that were ignored by the people who are the focus of our attention. Your efforts were not forgotten, and neither were your so well put questions that have yet to be answered. Welcome back!


[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]


Thank you, Sys. Likewise to you.

So where was the page when this was officially called a hoax, and what happened? I've been looking through these pages but maybe it's far back. Can you direct me to it?
Gracias.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4298414#pid4298414

274 abouts there is the page, where after David Biedny, Wayne, ie, taking all the experts statements, including mufon, together verses no existing experts on the other side, plus LMH behaviour, promoting while not releasing evidence, PIs selling T shirts, but no discoveries of witnesses, or new evidence, and other little details , Possible Sherwood involvement with his cropcircles, and taking a tantamount admission gleaned from a page now embedded in the Rajmon site. prompted a hoax declaration. It should be noted that shortly after that the DRT left with OM to form their own little enclave, when members of OM started asking the same questions there, and DRT would not let the members ask a new witness "brent" some simple questions. Brent hasn't been back to them either. The dromne issue is dead, as far as hoaxes go, The autopsy continues.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by s_q_t
Just read your whole document, Siddharta, and find it a very good critical analysis of the whole drone case up to now (as some may know, I think there are at least a few more holes to it...
). Good job!


Thanks very much, sqt,

the work is still in progress and even the lies are, as I just read. Still a lot of fun in it. Send me your ideas, if you wish to. If I will use them, I will - of course - give you the credits.

Cheers!

Sidd



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
BTW they are talking about me, but they don't talk with me. That's how it goes.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta
 


Afraid of the reality that you bring to the drones...But such is life..



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by Siddharta
 


Afraid of the reality that you bring to the drones...But such is life..


@sidd, Enlightened brung the topic up, and it did not take long for Tomi to show up and throw hints at the name reader, when that name is not the issue..Of course Didier, Nemo put his cents in but no one addressed the points made. Its not the DRT I woant to hear from its the bigger fish.
@cf, thank you for showing how that came about with the glitch. I remember some old stick drawings, we did as kids, on bookpages, and we would run the pages with our thumbs, and watch them move. Iwondered if that was going on here as well. Thank you for putting that to rest.
@sidd I saw jonathan do a knock off as Wolf larsen (secretwebpages) it was so funny watching him interview himself .what a hack, That tupee has to go. too www.wolflarsen.org... Of course wolves come in packs, he here is as Richard Armour in uk, I luv how he referes to his dear "Mum" throughout his sales pitch its fun reading , once you know what it is.. ..He has a face no one can forget.
www.richardarmour.co.uk...
.either that or God, saw to it that we would be able to tell these type of people as soon as we saw them coming, for our own defense.
Here he is as alex wilson, i found back on page 214.

a true chameleon, why would an honest person need so many identities?
poor fortwynt saw this and he got the heebee jeebeez
especially as Alex and Deborah are in Virginia too. Alas I make so many friends and so many enemies, i hate to let any of them go;(









[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4298414#pid4298414

274 abouts there is the page, where after David Biedny, Wayne, ie, taking all the experts statements, including mufon, together verses no existing experts on the other side, plus LMH behaviour, promoting while not releasing evidence, PIs selling T shirts, but no discoveries of witnesses, or new evidence, and other little details , Possible Sherwood involvement with his cropcircles, and taking a tantamount admission gleaned from a page now embedded in the Rajmon site. prompted a hoax declaration. It should be noted that shortly after that the DRT left with OM to form their own little enclave, when members of OM started asking the same questions there, and DRT would not let the members ask a new witness "brent" some simple questions. Brent hasn't been back to them either. The dromne issue is dead, as far as hoaxes go, The autopsy continues.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]


If that's the best you can come up with to justify why you and Springer want to put a lid on the drones and seal it with "hoax" you are going to have to do much much better. There is so much you miss because you have not eyes to see.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk
 


Dear! Talk straight or be quiet!

If you want to play - I see a color you can't see, we can do this anywhere else.

The big picture, as you use to call it, makes you look very small.

Apologies from the reader.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by tomiuk
 


Dear! Talk straight or be quiet!

If you want to play - I see a color you can't see, we can do this anywhere else.

The big picture, as you use to call it, makes you look very small.

Apologies from the reader.


Ummm excuse me... but "the big picture" along with heuristic problem solving is a function of right brain activity.. Something obviously lacking here..



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Okay, Sean, I see there are little monsters in the wall paper...

And Nikola came back as Darth Vader again, telling us, he would tell us something, if we asked the right questions.

How great! We will solve it soon that way!

Anybody here with more than that?

Right........
And you folks wonder why I left.



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by attovishnu
 


Morning, Nikola,

I am not wondering, I am just asking: Do you have more than that?

If so, this would be the time to come out, before the drones are over and forgotten.

Did not want to kick your pride at all.

Greetings!

Sidd



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by attovishnu

Originally posted by Siddharta
Okay, Sean, I see there are little monsters in the wall paper...

And Nikola came back as Darth Vader again, telling us, he would tell us something, if we asked the right questions.

How great! We will solve it soon that way!

Anybody here with more than that?

Right........
And you folks wonder why I left.



Atto, welcome back, read your last posts at OM and they were quite marvelous, the mage fellow and you were making great progress, what happened! Mage made a good point about the external forces involved. Sort of like the finger in the dike dilemma, I imagine.I've had people scouring all over wisconsin, washington, oregon, all over the pacific northwest for you what happened? . Poor 45letters fell off the face of the Earth too!
I hope you can take the scientist hat off, and put on an attractive PI cap to find the creators.
Give yourself a break for once!



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Ummm excuse me...


Okay, but you did it again, tsts... Thought, you wanted to talk reasonably... Bad girl!



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
@cf, thank you for showing how that came about with the glitch. I remember some old stick drawings, we did as kids, on bookpages, and we would run the pages with our thumbs, and watch them move. Iwondered if that was going on here as well. Thank you for putting that to rest.
[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sys_Config]


You are very welcome Sys...Ahhh flipbooks...I also found myself taking a bunch of paper and stapling them together only to draw those stick figures also...That was so fun...Animated Paper Gifs..


Also sent you some more thoughts on that glitch also..

Might have been covered already thou..



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Tomi and Atto's last 2 posts just gave me the creative burst of energy I needed to finish up a project on drone photography.

Seems like people - including the experts who I learned so much from - often get too close to a given problem to see how it was effected.

Hint: Remember how the very, very first space and flying machines special effects were shot? Like George Pal 1953 WotheW type and then Trumbell ala 2001?

Refreshing stimuli, guys!



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by Siddharta
 


Afraid of the reality that you bring to the drones...But such is life..


I think I can keep hem alive for some more days. But since these things are alien anyway, I probably have no chance with my earthly means... Those drones are meant to die!



new topics

top topics



 
185
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

log in

join