It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Done Sidd, its in the Library! with the explanation. Hey what is the middle picture over that mans face, I knew the others right of the bat, but could not tell what that was..was it a Jackarse?
That is so well done, I would love to have that poster sized and put in my Den. It will brighten up my household really well and make me the envy of my neighbors for sure!
Ichecked the souurce for the lated drone at mufon and it was a Robin fox and a Todd. A google search revealed Robin was a ufo Punk rock musician, and even has a UFO tent in her act. I wonder who Todd is ..nah can't be. I hope they really use that one for their report. She said it looked like the alabama without a tail, ie it looked like a donut.
Now, where is my coffee?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
duplicate post to be deleted

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Hey what is the middle picture over that mans face, I knew the others right of the bat, but could not tell what that was..was it a Jackarse?

That is the avatar of the sixth member, Raska, he calls himself Diouf over there. The picture is from some manga comic.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by solarwind

You want to get a feel for the richness of this potential hoax? Examine the symbols in the "Linguistics Analysis Primer" at fullsize. They are absolutely beautiful and captivating in the denseness of the detail. Whoever created these designs had a certain creative genius and waaayyyy to much time on their hands. I've never seen anything quite like them and to create them solely for purposes of an obscure internet hoax is, well, stunning.

did what u said, uh more, actually, downloaded pic and then with "preview" magnified as large as i could - the dark areas look completely amazing - almost like micro-chip circuitry. I don't know if its just the program doing this but the author said all of the material is functional - down to the most basic particle. - so, i don't know, but .....
makes me wonder

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

That's the right attitude. Keep your time! Respond to a post of 26th of June 2007 on May 19th 2008. Why hurry? The drones don't fly away anyway.

Wayno, you made me relax again! How long does it take until whiskey is ripe?

Suddenly I feel as if I was hyperactive the last few month...

Edit to add: I MUST be hyperactive, I wrote May 20th...

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh my Hi wayno....that has been a while, but Isaac would have loved the comments as they are getting scarce lately. Atto left omf too but back to egrd. Wayno you should colorize it too, it makes a great 3d color book,
!saac had plans even for the kiddies. Mimzi already did the superscaler magnification in its movie.

CFandM i did not know you were such a good hunter, a pirate killer too.

I still want to know that industrial artist, with the pink hair I lost her link..
Tron-ee cannot not get my messages un less I have a friend accept me at Tribe.net I keep the same nick as here there. If any of you are a member please do an invite, so I can contact him.
Thanx!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Ummm! On which site would I find that artist...I am thinking but nothing is kicking in yet...Brain overload at the moment....

A hunting I will go...

If you want to know more about that I will send you some more links...It was getting a little scary for me..I had to ease back on it...

I hope you don't find that one site when I was young and needed some money...
Just kidding

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't usually feel hyperactive. Usually I feel more like this:

www.rocketboom.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Gee wiz double its a ful moon too...I get headaches like now..may be psychosomatic. The vid was funny..have any of you run across deeproots video it did for a california religious group called "the secret" ?
It was just released, they appear to be a blend of all the christian buddhist etc philosophies, and concentrate on effeting reality around you..or something like that. Its a tennuous connection at best that only just reminded me of the anagram its a secret. means nothing of course., but we need to stay in tip top shape . Lest we get lazy.

thetruthaboutus.tv...

On the Essay Sidd, I would post an excerpt or link something to the code of journalistic ethics as a reference. people then can go there afterwards and see for themselvees what standards were broken. I'm surprised no injuries have been reported from glass shards by people visiting her site .
With the Pis selling Tshirts and all this has become an infommercial if nothing else. You might want to add you know of no time she has ever included a retraction or apology or correction to any one of stories she has ever been involved, though being taken for a ride on many. Maybe even a blurb from her own mouth when she complained about tv mispelling Rajman1977 name to Raji. She has very stringent standard we know already..

Superficial and inaccurate reporting by television and other media about complex phenomena is notorious and misinformation continues about the 2007 dragonfly-shaped, aerial “drone” photographs.

Indeed it does, Linda, Indeed it does.

In the meantime we keep digging,
I'll run the backhoe of course

Note we we are even dressed to kill..

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm just busy on this one. In the very same report she even changes the day of Chad's mail to C2C to the May 11... Memories...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I'm just busy on this one. In the very same report she even changes the day of Chad's mail to C2C to the May 11... Memories...

Our Library here says May 6 a Sunday..at c2c

Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:04:51 PM by null and void in forum Lex prob had it before that..including IP

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
duplicate post removed

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Anyone interested still in higher resolution ty pictures? I found these on flickr. www.flickr.com...

I don't these are the full ones due to the scan that was released.
Since the scan is bigger. I found them by typing in drone ufo into their
search box.

Also was this posted before? ovnis-usa.com...

Sorry if i'm briging up something old.

Also I found this on deviantart.
antipig.deviantart.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you, ! I am checking it out now, I hope its the 11 missing, even 5 would be good
The second Item is one of the reeasons we have LMH and Whitley as suspects..we have the copy on file here. The thirsd item seem to be just abstract art based on bullet holes, a his (antipigs gallery) only has spirals, deviant art did have the brush plugins that coud do the node and trailing effect artwork in the Lap. We have a sample of that also.
Will return in the morrow..its late here ..
Thanx for your help.
I dont believe those are Hi res, the only hi rres availale I downloaded last year was quite a bulky download for me. These blur as soon you increase magnify. I am not the picture man here so let others take a look too.

To my fellow ARC ers , ever since we caught on to these little games that the commercial ptb and solo prankters play, I have no doubt we this upped the ante for them. They are afraid to post digital pictures, and attempts at seeding the ufo ata bases are resulting in short shrift of these attempts before they have time to take root.They know we are monitoring these things, and perhaps are thinking twice of channeling anything to our friends at the usual channels.
this is the latest Nuforc Report back to last april. The pickins is gettin mighty slim..
Reports Count Nuforc
04/2008 68
03/2008 267
02/2008 328
01/2008 428
12/2007 334
11/2007 347
10/2007 411
09/2007 424
08/2007 434
07/2007 407
06/2007 383
05/2007 295
04/2007 298

Oh yes they read these forums! and have learned, the times they are a changing!
Congratulations and to all those like Springer, David, Wayne, Mufon, in other forums and places for pulling together, helping expose unholy alliances, so we can address the real mysteries of the universe , not the fabricated ones.

Now we Wait..
for their move

Good Night.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
To oldtimers and newbies if you want to catch up, get the straight facts refresh your memories, and have a good time going thru the baubles, you MUST , I say absolutely MUST go here and read Sidhartas stunning Drone Dershaften report part IV You will not be disappointed!
A special note of thanks to PJ for that extraordinary letter to C2C that points so well to their complicity(or is it Dupe-plicity) in all of this

wildalf.fortunecity.com...

and to our other friends with the megalomania,
They received an extra portion of what they so richly deserved

Bon Apetite!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Great Work so far
Sidhartas

Had to read this a couple of times just to let it all soak in again and again...

This always cracked me up....
"There was also a rock video production by German youth, using my podcast illegally and the CARET graphics from my Earthfiles report"

These are not her CARET graphics...They belong to whomever posted these under the name Isaac..Unless SHE is Isaac....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

This always cracked me up....
"There was also a rock video production by German youth, using my podcast illegally and the CARET graphics from my Earthfiles report"

These are not her CARET graphics...They belong to whomever posted these under the name Isaac..Unless SHE is Isaac....

It just re-enforces that she and others saw impending books and dvd's and what ever else and wanted to stake 'claim' to some degree of ownership. But hey can you say 'fraudian slip'? lol.

They saw a whole boat load of money to be made from expoiting the whole 'drone' thing and are proabbly a might bit 'peeved' that they've now lost out on that. I'd expect some kind of backlash or second attempt at some point. But angry people make mistakes as my late uncle used to say.

So if I submitted a known fake photo she would then say it was 'hers'?...does the woman understand copywrite etc....? (I'd never do that, I'm just making a theroretical point.)

Wayne...
PS..happy birthday to me..happy brithday to me.....
[edit on 22/5/2008 by the secret web]

[edit on 22/5/2008 by the secret web]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Happy birthday to you, Wayne!

Yes, Linda thought this was her own... My little treasure... Heard this somewhere before. (And at least two people said, they were involved in The Lord of the Rings here.)

Greetings!

Sidd

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Wayne! Yes More than a freudian slip I think, but I believe they have been neutered effectively, and that certainly mitigates any more credible "reproduction", anywhere. I think we have closed most of the gates to Oblivion. By the Nines, yes we have.
I wish some were able to attend The gangs next meeting in Tennesee, and this one includes noted Guru and Whitley guest William Henry. I don't believe he is related to Dane Henry of Deeproots. but I have been too busy to really check at all . Perhaps some else one can. I do so love the artwork his webmaster at artifice does. Good luck.
www.Williamhenry.net...
www.artifice-design.co.uk...

But I think its too late for them to really rekindle this, short of hitting it with electro pads from a hospital crash cart.we are already getting ready to hit Cropcircle festivals for June.. and people are really looking foward to something fresh and new.
You know how finicky the public can be, and therefore our expectations are certainy higher than before..And lets keep including Georgie Porgie Noodles in this, after all He was there. Lets give credit where credit is due.
He so deserves it.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well finally I have made it into this site. First I like to say, that this is a pretty interesting site. Now after reading this very long and drawn out thread and I hope that this is in the right thread, I would like to address the C.A.R.E.T/Isaac documents. If I were you, look into John Bannister Goodenough Ph.d., His friend and fellow "Skull & CrossBones" is Robert (Isaac) Cukier. You might find out something that you have been searching for these last 3000 threads or so (the possible author of the "Isaac Documents"). Just thought I'd thrown in my two cents. Thanks for the entertainment this site has brought. Have a Great Day!

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join