It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by tomiuk

Being open minded also means being open to all possibilities Tomi. The problem we have with the DRT is that they are all die hard drone believers, none of which has ever even been willing to admit the possiblity the drones are a hoax. A skeptic or 2 on the DRT would do wonders for their objectivity IMO.

So I ask you this Ms Tomi, what would it take for you to believe this to be a hoax? Are your PIs being paid to be objective or only report the possiblilty that the drones are real. I mean lets be realistic the PIs are working to prove the drones real....but what if they prove they arent...are you willing to accept such findings in good faith?

If we get leads or evidence of a hoax and we confirm it, we will of course present it publicly. If we get any leads or evidence that we can confirm and tie up, we present it publicly as we are doing now. Of course the PI's will look for hoax as well as evidence it is real. Any and all leads are followed up and confirmed. None so far points to a hoax. The PI's are as objective as they come. We look at the material we have and try to confirm or deny what is there and establish further evidence which ever way it leads. That is what investigation is about.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

Being open minded also means being open to all possibilities Tomi. The problem we have with the DRT is that they are all die hard drone believers, none of which has ever even been willing to admit the possiblity the drones are a hoax. A skeptic or 2 on the DRT would do wonders for their objectivity IMO.

So I ask you this Ms Tomi, what would it take for you to believe this to be a hoax? Are your PIs being paid to be objective or only report the possiblilty that the drones are real. I mean lets be realistic the PIs are working to prove the drones real....but what if they prove they arent...are you willing to accept such findings in good faith?

The PI's are investigating all aspects of this case with no agenda in mind except solving it one way or another.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

If we get leads or evidence of a hoax and we confirm it, we will of course present it publicly.

I've quoted only this line because if you read it at face value it could be interpreted as follows IMO!

"If we get a lead that points to hoax we will not confirm it therefore will not need to report such findings."

Just want to double check and make sure this is not the case......ALL leads will be followed up on and reported...yes??? Not just leads that can prove the reality of the drones. Also, would the DRT be willing to allow a trusted skeptic to analyze ALL data gathered by the detectives to assure objectivity??

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

The PI's are investigating all aspects of this case with no agenda in mind except solving it one way or another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not the Pi thats the problem guys, its whats done with the data after. Eleven promised, so I take his word as it benefits him to see how he fake is done, as it does us. rasca is interested for the military application and connection, Nemo a great Translator, however I believe we had some problemswith editing or selection that went to Ovnis, probably an oversight, the others I dont know, except what I know of Tommi and Numbers. Numbers is important as he is the only yank on the team in CA.

lets look at his objectivity again. Latitude is 1035 of the partners in the DRT
color=Orange][quote author=Latitude link=board=isaac&num=1193353772&start=94#6 date=1199750313]Dr Dill is actually pretty level headed about his skeptism and does not come off like a debunker as many in these forums do.

It is true that so many do want so badly to be the one to expose a hoax. It seems that is the only reason they hang around. I don't understand that mentality. I had evidence that basically killed the Staggs drone video and I was hesitant to say anything. I felt bad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would have felt bad also, but the withholding concerns me, little bit too 1035 now the piece de Resistance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr on: 03/04/08 at 11:23am Started by Merlin | Post by Latitude on 03/01/08 at 07:46am, DrDil wrote:

RE: “More importantly, what should we think of all those who came out so fervently against the drone case?”

Well, we could judge people for forming their own opinions based on the available evidence, or (if found to be false) we could think the same as we would of those who fervently defended it at every opportunity, that everyone makes mistakes.

Of those who continually scream fake before all the info is in, I am making a list. You can bank on it that I will be the first to make light of them for being wrong. I will never let them forget it. They have in my opinion committed the worst offense against ufology. What we have are two types. The first is simply someone who can't resist the temptation to debunk. The second is those that hold a grudge against a case for not being everything they had hoped for.

They won't be given a free pass from me. They rolled the dice. If they come up snake eyes payment must be made

We wont let anyone forget either 1035, including the DRT mouthpiece Tommi,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whew!

Bravo, Mr numbers, ]
Bravo..thats the Spirit!

So he is our pointman closest to PI's.
What can we expect as far as objectivity in the summary. who will draft it.
I will keep posting this at every opportunity until the point gets driven home. I will keep asking about the pix, until the points get driven home to LMH that its in her best interest to release them, or she may lose her spot as an avenue of info for the UFO community. IMO, gut feeling, The PTB want new players. Lear is out, Exopolitics dealt blow recently, Greer painted as madman, whos next, Can you fill her shoes Tommi? I don't think so, but they can and they can clean house good. And who will the funding source have the final say and edit? How do we know its not NSA funded ?

If you want to stay here, and just play coy and deal semantics, tomi, thats fine, just practice reading that at every post, or show good faith and answer our questions. Build coalitions, not audiences.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If we get leads or evidence of a hoax and we confirm it, we will of course present it publicly.

I've quoted only this line because if you read it at face value it could be interpreted as follows IMO!

"If we get a lead that points to hoax we will not confirm it therefore will not need to report such findings."

Just want to double check and make sure this is not the case......ALL leads will be followed up on and reported...yes??? Not just leads that can prove the reality of the drones. Also, would the DRT be willing to allow a trusted skeptic to analyze ALL data gathered by the detectives to assure objectivity??

The respect and integrity we have as a group, with our PI's and with the Forum community, as well as with ourselves would be gone if we didn't investigate evidence of a hoax and report confirmed findings. How many ways and times do you want me to say this? We are in this for the truth.
Where ever it may lead. Why else would we be doing this?? We want to know the truth, to solve this mystery. To share the findings. No other agenda would seem rational would it?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Thank you tomi...FINALLY you have come out with a straight forward answer to address my concerns. Much appreciated and i will now sit back and wait to see what happens!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I never thought you, dear Reader, could be such a master baiter as well..

Patience pays when fishing for the big ones.

I guess, you meant "heretic". No, I don't have troubles with the opinions of the members of your research team. They can think, what they want. This won't make the drones become true.

Of course, I hope, that the results will be published. And I trust in the DRT, that they will do, as they did it already.
But it won't change the world at all. Maybe some of us need a new hobby than...

Even if somebody would present a model of the drones in public, there always would be people who would say: THIS is the real fake, the others where real.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

I never thought you, dear Reader, could be such a master baiter as well..

Patience pays when fishing for the big ones.

I guess, you meant "heretic". No, I don't have troubles with the opinions of the members of your research team. They can think, what they want. This won't make the drones become true.

Of course, I hope, that the results will be published. And I trust in the DRT, that they will do, as they did it already.
But it won't change the world at all. Maybe some of us need a new hobby than...

Even if somebody would present a model of the drones in public, there always would be people who would say: THIS is the real fake, the others where real.

hHi Sidharta , and everyone,
I am new to this forum, and I thought I would never never find the caret because I kept looking for the drone, and there was no drone and now I come to caret, and i believe you there is no caret. I saw it in on internet too.I like how you are looking for the people. everywhere else they study pictures and talk geometry and can make an entire HUGE street from a little pixel. How do they do that? can they make people backwards like that too? ^_^ that is kewl, but I dont trust that. if a camera guy can erase and change things imagine what a studio can do. they can do AMAZING things for sure.

I wonder if they might be REALLY gone those who did it?
I think they get off on these things so they might be right underneath our own noses.. You talk about fishing here?, I fish all the time, and catch really big catfish. Brim Taste better. So has they caught a fish that last person? Yeah they should be a happy to get another hobby, after this mess, at least not quit their day jobs to look for saucers and fans.
I saw all the work you dids here and it is super Keep it up. I hope someone can show me how to put a picture up. I will try again but it was hard!

You all take care now!

[edit on 2-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PhrozenKrew

Welcome aboard, PhrozenKrew!

May I say that you bring a pleasant breath of fresh air here to all of us at ATS.

Did you get a chance to go over to Open Minds Forum (OMF) and register yet? I just know they would welcome your posts there and, in fact, have much more to offer in a different yet satisfying sort of way.

Be sure to ask them about the DIT and the kewl stuf there doin!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PhrozenKrew

If you need my opinion, for all exciting things I've found in my life 99,9 of them were mostly some very "down to earth" things or at least created by very "down to earth people". We some times spend our entire time looking for things extraordinary, things that the human impatience and a natural laziness for study might have blown way out of their original proportions and become things that don't exist. We lose focus on how spectacular reality can be. If you focus in the details of any subject you can find amazing details and insight that even the original creator/s of whatever, might be oblivious to them.
Such is the CARET case.

Probably a creative compilation of different material from different sources but the outcome carries an aura of potential for amazing ingenuity. A thought experiment hinting novel approaches that lend ideas about surpassing linear thinking in modern methodologies in the realms that the aspects the CARET case touches.

Its all that and are all down to earth 99,9%
Nobody really needs any alien to give them any enlightenment if we harbor potential for novelty.

I hope they keep shoving us such cases in the future even if they prove hoaxes because it is a very stimulative training for the mind. Just take some time to read the entire thread and count how many different ideas were presented by people in this thread about the explanation of the CARET. This maybe indeed a rare thread presenting so many data unlike any other threads in any given forum on the internet. Its phenomenal.

Both the CARET case and the public response it generated and this thread in ATS is the prime example of all that, as browsed in here, hint about signs of a still evolving consciousness about technical matters that is about to make quantum leaps if given the proper circumstances for it to develop.

CARET even though a possible hoax it never failed its original mission.

So much more refreshing than the same old tired and beaten to death "disclosures" of supposed alien contacts targeting the gullible and the naive.

P.S.

My thoughts about CARET is that we maybe witnessing a public experiment about what dynamics and what form of stimulation would create a presentation of exotic tech unlike any other we have seen, at least in the realm of possible explanations.
Probably more evolved "versions" and presentations will be forwarded to the internet in the future for people to discover, for reasons yet obscured to us the public.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by spacebot]

Another idea that someone proposed to me is that we may be witnessing a covert operation that intended to harvest public insight because some tech from another rival country might have been acquired and the originators of this public operation are in desperate need of quick answers such to actually publicly expose portions of what they found in order to find more insight to what they are studying. If that would be the case I wonder why would any scientific assistance requested would fall short for helping their case.
If it falls to this category then is a product of Open Source Investigation OSI, a method that is applied from intelligence agencies. here is a paradigm of what an OSI can yield:

F-22 Raptor

Are we looking to innovative Russian tech captured by alliance forces somewhere in the world? Or just some insight acquired and for reasons unknown it is presented to the public for it to harass the other side somehow? Can it be that the other side is doing this about a classified project somewhere in the alliance?
All bets are on thats for sure.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I see the location of the Chad photo's has now been identified on OMF (can't seem to get a link to work).

Closer and closer.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Welcome, Phrozenkrew and thanks for your kind words.

This story was fun from the very beginning and reading through the forums is like reading a psychological study – but more interesting.

I guess, somebody is collecting all these postings and is enjoying it – maybe even appraising it. I would like to do it myself, but this is to much for one single person, I fear.

(Btw to add a picture, you must place it somewhere in the web and link to it with the IMG-Tags.)

Yes, Chunder, the work of those two PIs is really amazing. Obviously the photo witnesses didn’t know California too well. LMH will have to take a new map and correct the red circles.

Maybe there is a parallel world, where Bakersfield is near Saratoga...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Welcome aboard PK!
Sidd, Spacebot, Klatuu Hi too, dont worry about typos, sometiimes I have about 5 or 6 edits. yes there is a lot of fishing going in, but for many the fish has yanked them in for dinner, we keep ours in a little bowl, like Dopefish...on the side..And pisces, we throw back in the water because of toxic lying, And speaking of Fish, I want to thank Fortwynt for his finding of a couple of movies that are coming out, one by the Shyalamn and the other by Cameron . the latter is a 100 million dollar movie, called Avatar, which uses its own alien language developed by Paul Fromme, Phd, at USC, called Na'Vi. spoken by an underwater species of beings on the planet Pandora, being exploited by Earth corporations. The movie was called also Project880 and like Tom Halls Games, it too is under wraps. There may be no connection to our case here, but parts were shot, like Shyalamans The happening, aka the green effect., in Los Angeles 2006 and the remaining in New Zealand. Camerons has been in works since 1997 , and waited till tech caught up . It is supposed to be impact wise on the audience ,like the transition from black and white to color movies.What captured my interest is that also, a gigantic oil rig in mexican sea , with a heliport was used to create most of the environment in the movie. As you know the ant igrav vortex generators, are borrowed likely from the GPS oil pipe cleaners used in Petro industry. So I thought, things are slow, why not..I have been unable to locate samples of the na'vi alphabet, and the pictures available extremely scarce. Shyalamans Green Effect or upcoming the Last Airbender a tad less likely, as he has an aversion to water, whereas Cameron Loves it, thrives in that environment, (produced the Titanic) and our suspects also seem to love it as well. The theme their involves using our minds to be inside the aliens and control them. As I have stated earlier it is the season for the reason, and there are a slew of sci fi movies coming out now, Whitleys in 2010 , but this one stood out to me when Fortwynt mentioned it . If we dont have anything else to do, some might want to pursue this and see if any dots are there to be connected.

Haha Sidd, I just thought if its a psych test study or book, , who will get honorable mentions?

enjoy

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just to relax:

Here is my dedication to tomi and the DRT:

www.ijigg.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just to relax:

www.ijigg.com...

What a fabulous thing to do for us !! Thank you very much !
Could you put it on a loop please !!

[edit on 2-4-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

phony is still my favorite

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Just to relax:

www.ijigg.com...

You are REALLY good Sidharta. They were REALLY funny We will tell you ,and Murnut that PHONY one made me laff from my tail bone to my gizzard too. Laughin is so important now did you know that the_sphinx_somthing like dat , muscles closes up when we laff? I never knews it and tried it. Its just like they say it is, Maybe thats why we calls negative people A.Hs . If yours stays OPEN it means you have a problem staying mad all the time. can only cure if you try laffin some more. ^_^

Sys_CO that stuff yo found early was the fix I needed to bring the drone back to earth with all the galaxy alfabets and retro use of of off shelf stuff and not off world and not jus stop there but keepin on and still takin it to D MAN. WORD I_ O_U big time.

Klat the man with the bat
I took your advice and wents to the open heads forum and seen something about a bakersfield , and you mentions that WAY WAY back i see. Do you still go there? where the pole might be near the mouse house?
That would be SO funny and take a picture holding an eggbeater, better if Raj TY Chad and the whole clan there with you.
I learned an Indian Word too Namasti! Blessd the divine in you, thats nice aint it? If the PIs say that when they meet, they will get welcomed REALLY good. Injians are very hospital like.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
.:Reminder:.

(sorry if this has been posted already)

A new episode of "UFO Hunters" is on tonight Wednesday, April the 2nd @ 10 o'clock p.m. EST on the History Channel.

The information (on my cable guide) doesn't mention anything about drones, but I saw a preview a couple nights ago, and they showed drones, so they may revisit it, or just give some updated info, who knows.

Also right after the UFO hunters, an hour long "UFO files" comes on. Although it's not a new show, and if your a avid UFO television watcher like me, it's probably an old episode you've already seen. But just thought I'd mention it.

So two hours of UFO action on the History channel tonight, starting at 10:00 pm EST. Let's hope it's a good UFO Hunters episode at least!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks again, guys and girl,

@tomi: Play it on a drone and it will loop forever. But I personally had hoped, that there would be an answer sometime.

@murnut: Okay, phony will be the single - but there are more to come... Maybe drony could be the one. (Not yet produced.)

@pk: Thanks again. Obviously you have done your homework. And you like humour, as I do. Namasti!

@Nemo: This excuse of LMH is ridiculous... Look at her California-drones-appeared-here-and-there-map... Come on! I know, there is a true researcher inside. Don't tell me, you just throw away that map, you surely have on your harddrive, don't you?

Okay, write more everybody! I need five more songs to finnish Reader's Views with at least ten. Need more inspiration!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks again, guys and girl,

@tomi: Play it on a drone and it will loop forever. But I personally had hoped, that there would be an answer sometime.

@murnut: Okay, phony will be the single - but there are more to come... Maybe drony could be the one. (Not yet produced.)

@pk: Thanks again. Obviously you have done your homework. And you like humour, as I do. Namasti!

@Nemo: This excuse of LMH is ridiculous... Look at her California-drones-appeared-here-and-there-map... Come on! I know, there is a true researcher inside. Don't tell me, you just throw away that map, you surely have on your harddrive, don't you?

Okay, write more everybody! I need five more songs to finnish Reader's Views with at least ten. Need more inspiration!

I remembers an ole song that would take most name and put a spin on it
was it Aretha Franlklin the name song ?
drone drone mo' mone
banana fana fo drone
fee fi fo mo drone
drone

sid sid mo sid
banana fana fo sid
fee fi fo mo sid
sid

nemo nemo mo nemo
banana fana fo nemo