It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by tomiuk
alliances and latitude for human error is what is important.
[edit on 3-4-2008 by tomiuk]

You did not mean it, like I read it, did you?

I don't see how that should be so funny..

Ok.. just got it..
Yes I mean exactly that!
Wide berth as well. We are all going to make mistakes along the way.
Who made the mistake of calling an area Bakersfield is not as important as keeping the eye on the ball. Notice I'm fed up with fish at the moment and want to play ball..
Only I wouldn't want to play with people who enjoy beating up everyone in their path.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

When you are after bigger fish, you choose your line and bait carefully, you don't throw it away on small fry, unless you need fish bait.

In other words, choose your battles carefully, the big picture is what is important, alliances and latitude for human error is what is important.

The big picture = the big fish.

Latitude for Human error sounds like built in excuses.

Framing the proof to fit the evidence you want to believe is nothing more than a fish story.

We will soon be hearing about the one that got away

Nice to have your positive support out there.. thanks for all the fish

What you fail to see, because you choose not to, is, this is support....if i didn't care, I would say nothing

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
tomiuk:

Don't you have bigger and better things to do with the DRT (drone research team), , lol. Than to hang out here with us scrubby armchair quarterbacks, or whatever it was you called the lot of us?

I mean really are you slumming here? Is that your schtick? Does it get you off, to claim that you hold more cards and info that us (and you probably do), but you never miss a chance to point that out to us.

If I didn't know any better, I would think coming here, and claiming, even throwing out some names to show your clearly ahead of us in the Drone investigations, somehow fills a hole in your proffessional career, where maybe you are low man on the totem pole.

But believe you me, If I had all this info, and connections you claim to have, I WOULD NOT be arguing over peanuts with "armchair investigators".

Personally, I wish you would stick to OMF, and every other acronym offshoot of it, too many to name, and the DRT. Because your presence here alone is detremental to our archair investigating.

So please, get off the high horse, and quit ripping on people who i have a great deal of respect for, when they have hardly ripped at you at all. Only LMH, and you cannot say with a straight face that if you took a look at her entire carrer, alot of the assesments of her character, and this most recent debacle, is not unfounded.

You talk about sys, and a swelled ego. But that's exactly it. The only reason you are here is to prove your supreme evidence and/or connections on the drone matter to Boost YOUR OWN EGO.

I call you a hypocrite. This thread was a much more productive, and most importantly FUN place, to echange "out of the box" ideas , with friends, where no one would shoot anyone down, claiming they had answers, and you have no clue, neener-neener.

This thread was 100x's more friendly, and open minded(ironic huh) before you got here, and started claiming you know so much, but cannot show anything cause it's still under investigation.

So here, do us ALL a favor, because your ruining a good many ATS'ers outlet for an hour or so after, or during a days work with this game.

So come back when you have evidence not under investigation, and something you can share with us.

Because right now for the last 15+ pages it has been nothing but character attacks, and a pissing contest between you and anyone who doesn't bow to this inside knowledge you claim to have.

Oh how this thread was so much more fun and open minded, before you came here, and claimed proff that we were totally wrong, but you provided Zero information, nothing.

I mean show us something, or let us do OUR thing here at ATS.

But pleaseanswer me; Why the continuing arguments with us nobodies? When you have So much evidence, above and beyond what we have. Is it the respect Sys has from everyone here, does that bother you? How he got it, he just lead by example, and put in alot of time, and always pulled people up, and gave them positive reinforments. Maybe you don't get that at your job?

It's almost like an 18 year old Highschool mvp Basketball player, who gets satisfaction by beating his 8 year old nephew in horse. Again that is saying you have alot of information we, and the MSM and other people out there doing it for them selves, doing actual footwork don't have. A big IF imo.

But I'm going by your words, and if I take them as true the above anaology holds true. Please don't give me the your trying to "teach" us, because your not. Your here to toot your own horn.

Go to some other sites, dedicated to drones, and get your superiority fix there please, because as far as ATS goes, this small (well getting larger) thread, is in the corner of the alien/UFO Board, which only a handful of us visit on a daily basis. Though I'm sure dozens more ATS'ers just read, and are keeping there eyes fully on this thread.

Haveing said all that, I think it'd be best for YOU, and for US at ATS if you.
just left.

Maybe you could spend more time being a "real" investigator, instead of an "archair investigator". That likes to attack everyone around here for doing what you seem to spend a good deal of time doing.

Perhaps your working for "other" groups" that would like to know what we, and other obscure boards know about drones *shrugs*, either way, I can't find any way to respect you at this point in time. As I'm sure you can't find any reason to respect me, which is fine. Because I never claimed to have knowledge superior to ATS or the general public concerning the drones. But i could easily fabricate that, and do what your doing here on another board, but I'm not THAT type of person.

Bottom line, I am DAMN SICK at what this once wonder thread has turned into.

I'll be spending this coming weekend looking for a another Drone discussion boards, one where people are thinking outside the box, but keeping a close eye on anything release officially of course. It will be sad to go, but when I have to sift through 3 pages of a pissing contest intiated by tomiuk, directed at a handful of people who have been working this case every since the first photo came out, and Isaac dumped the Pacl reports on us. It makes me sick.

I'll try the ignore button , but i dunno if it'll work, with the unorthodox way Tomiuk uses the quote funtion, he seems to use the reply to, AND the quote button, which has been causeing alot of confusion here as well. Tomiuk all you need to do is hit "quote" thats it.

I'll try to put him on ignore, see how that goes, but I don't see much coming from it. since again this once great thread, has turned to again a pissing contest, and it's sad, extremely sad.

I'll go out thinking You and people who worked with you Sys were getting close to something, so they sent in some disinfo guys, to derail this thread promptly. It's worked quite well, as since there were many ideas, and loose string we were trying to tie together, when this peson appeared, and now they have really been spoken about since.

Oh well sorry for the long rant.

I'll put tomiuk on ignore and try and visit here a lil less often and see if it is even worth it.

Sys_Check your U2U

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I agree I have just place her on Ignore, she has not contributed one item of information beneficial to our armchair investigation. Thank you Nola. I gave you a star too. I had not thought about that.
Its amazing how much has been wasted. I have invited MarsAve from Paracast to our thread for his experience on this, in dealing with LMH
Her intent was to slow us down, why is that. What are we close. who are we close too. She has nothing except...LMH..thats the problem. If LMH falls, so will a couple of others. Its a sign of desparation. They had one of their big guns come in as Jim trying to back up the science of the drone. Sounds very much like Schumacher. Got uptight when a member said students at a UAV school using cad could do it. , like at UTA, and several other schools, like Georgia Tech, Vanderbuilt, usc, etc. Oh my, they are playing the military as a fallback position. Whitley needs to dream up another half dozen soon, or George Noory knocked out by a falling one before the PIs or us finish first.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's funny, you know, that the bogus "Alien Autopsy" has long been written off as a hoax by anyone with any sense; the perps have even made a movie detailing how they did it; done everything in fact short of standing up and saying "We have made millions off this fraudulent circus." Still, there are believers. You don't have to google long to find people dragging out excuses (some of which would sound very, very familiar to anyone following this thread) for why the film is the real thing and has been covered up, yada yada yada. It's really sad, so I will not waste any of my good humor dredging up a link or two for the lazy.

The question, "What would convince you that this is a hoax?" has been asked dozens of times, especially over at OMF, and I don't recall anyone the question was directed at even acknowledging the question, let alone giving a rational reply. There is good reason the question was ignored recently here, when Shads asked yet again: The answer is, simply, "Nothing."

Sys has done more from his "armchair" than any rabid believer ever could.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Let me just step in here and remind everyone to keep it civil and please stay on topic. If you wish to discuss the possible explanations of the C2C drone please do so, if not....try the chat room

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Double, it is fairly clear the DRT are above questions from anyone that doesnt support their belief system 100%.......no questions are answered because they have no answers!!! Only blind faith in an obvious internet hoax and a has been sensationalistic woman that claims to be an investigative journalist!!

LMH has been busted once again in a blatant lie when she claims to have all Chads contact info (which to me means address and phone number) and yet now says he lied about his location to her......hmmm odd if she has ALL his contact info wouldnt it be fairly easy for her to confirm his location?? Investigative journalism at its finest!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Yeah aint that the REAL Truth Double, I just checked out Tom or Tomi, and its a girl man , probably thinks shes a guy or wants to be tuff or some other issue. She has issues man. bad ones 2 .She aint no friend of you guys thats fo sure cause i saw the post her over there when you all got bounced for talking sense, and you all treat her NICE here and she still raggin the thread, and all o us and what we accomplished. Shes mad cause you all bustted her BUBBLE about this, and her HEROE Linda is gonna take a BIG FALL . YES SHE _IS.

Hey Tomk , LEAVE thread cause you dont care bout NO 1 but your self and LMH bootlickin Buddies. You aint help no 1. just be nasty to some of the greatest peeplz here.

Everything is so fishy bout U, U needs to carry a lemon with U all the time.
You belonz over there. stay there.

Shad..Yeah and they never met one witness, only email and phonecallz, it coulda been Howdy Doody at the other end, but LMH is fighting HARD to protect the Hoaxter(s), You know thats what that is. No news broadcaster on EARTH would stick by a story like that wth so manyy hoLez, and the Hoaxter gotZ to be somebody Close . Who Could THAT BE?
Thats what I thinks 2!

[edit on 3-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ok.. just got it..
Yes I mean exactly that!

Really? I had to laugh, because one of the members of the DRT uses to post as "Latitude" all around the web.
I never would dare to say: "and latitude for human error is what is important."

We are all going to make mistakes along the way.
Who made the mistake of calling an area Bakersfield is not as important as keeping the eye on the ball.

Of course, we all do. But if you are still in contact with Linda, I would like to know, how this error occurred. Right now I think, Chad lied to her and she believed it. And it is not so unimportant, especially if Chad stood on Stephen's toes, when he made his photos.

Notice I'm fed up with fish at the moment and want to play ball..
Only I wouldn't want to play with people who enjoy beating up everyone in their path.

Agree. I guess, that is why you come here to ATS, because we are really friendly and loveable. But as you see from the reactions, some feel, you brought these bad habbits with you over here.

Guess, I am the only open minded person you will find in this case.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My first post over here a few days ago was to step in and stop sys's defamation of the DRT and his free and loose associations of its activities to "suspicious" whatevers.. I will nip that kind of slander in the bud anytime I think it's needed.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Well why you are here why not answer a few simple questions about the investigation??? Might help ease tensions between the believers and non believer drone camps! There are many unanswered questions and very few if any answers from the DRT!!!

[edit on 3-4-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Her intent was to slow us down, why is that.

Hi Sys,

it's obvious to see: She doesn't share with anybody, keeps her little treasure all alone, is now angry about the "misinformation"...

I listened to Nemo's interview again and also to the one with Whitley. She always insists there where twelve or more witnesses, she had contact to... And then again she talks of 1987 blabla hangar military drone.

Ergo: Drones have been there for more than 20 years! Wow! That little baby, not even 12 month old, has a genealogy!!!

Next one is Alabama-Smith... The nicles-drone. Very important to her. California is only the outcome. She needs that drone, because another witness has said, "his" drone looked like that one. This would cost her two more phone numbers, addresses, emails, names...

She has nothing from any of the leading parts, just a few mails without any background information, with wrong locations of the sightings, with ridiculous stories.

I found it most interesting, when she asked: "Whitley? If the drones don't reappear, what would this mean to you?"

Little afraid, I guess... But Whitley had a Whitleyish answer: Maybe they have learned, how to controle invisbility, maybe they are gone - I don't know...

@doubles: I never saw that Roswell comedy, but I guess we have enough stuff for another one.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Shes a stooge Sidharta, and a hopeless one. Ok letz talley up what do you guyz have, Lets count
PROOF where the alfabet came from over 20 years ago, and they thinkin its some wierd exotic language. PROOF where the designs come like Okuda and that dude Frank Sternbach. PROOF where the atom symbol on LAP was found in the wikipedia. PROOF its like a game , cause all the constellations fit the numberz from Dogstar betalgeese and Vega.Yeah I reads all a SYSCOS stuff. PROOF they got first idea from Xmen. PROOF it came with cartoonz graffiti with da Dopefish and even LiL Prince and Commander KeenCrap. (Keep it Comin SYSCO )PROOF MUFON SAID IT FAKE (OUCH)!PROOF no wtnesses. PROOF Bike trail maps show They could not see where they said they saw PROOF FAKE EMAILS. (You go SYSCO) PROOF Chad LIED PROOF LINDA LIED about LocationsPROOF even Open Heads afraid to ask for TYB PROOF c2c dont wanna touch it! .PROOF Engineers Backed off and...
We gotz suspects
they have none

What do THEY have? --- 0-----

and have the noive to call it 50 50 what_ a_ joke!

PITIFUL, just plain PITIFUL ^-^
SYSCO aint defamed nobody. U and the O 'mfs did dat yourself TOMK Ucant deFlate SOMETHIN that dont even have air. You aint even gotz that. Fame u aint famous. WE know its REAL, like in REAL FAKE. and we gettin close now to the rest of the FAKES like U , FAKIN objectivity, in here What Trollz do, they come and go, in out like a flash, sometimez even funny, but U is worse, use ur friendz, leechin , and denyin truth and posteratin what u aint gotz , ignorin facts you call yourself REAL Dig it?

READ this to yourself its like Hangsman Noose,

Who is missing in this word D_RT clue..a homonym with organ for sight

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your support and most kind words PK.
That was a splendid summary I must say and pegs
where we are at The "tally" seems accurate as well but
"THEY" are more to the left of the zero on on the number line.
There was a reason Whitleys Arthur chose ATS and not
OMF for observing discussions, because of the broad
varety of thinking on the issue and not doing things behind
closed doors or the kind of myopic thinking the representative
from DRT displayed for almost a dozen pages, without sharing
an iota of information. Those that are new or others passing
by will see just how open minded the OMF/DRT is. and what
they can expect in the future. As they are concerned about
Mr Carrions NSA status, and the internal machinations of Mufon,
I will share those concerns with the text as presented here so
Mr Carrion can improve his likeability as pointed out.

On Caret, we have a few loose ends and of course
Tom Hall has still not answered unlike all the other
professionals. This is IMO not normal as a non association
would have yielded a quick negative, and distancing as
Sid Mead did. If we can foward a few more emails to
TOMTOMTOM.com... it would be beneficial I believe.
Choose your wording and be courteous. we may like Mur
get some kind of response.Also an Email to our friend Whitley,
and ask him directly whether his movie signed just prior
to Caret , is tied to the Drones, and release of the PDF
prepared by Arthur Reyes and did he refer Arthur to Linda
on this matter. By the way, his movies are
quite good, and I will watch it, connection here or not. That
PDF is at his website posted by a member in the journals section. unknowncountry.com...
message boards.

I have a little armchair researching to do now.
Good Luck

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi Sys,

don't forget to sleep sometimes! Things look much easier than!

I just had a laugh at this:

" CGI Artist Admits He DIDN'T Create Drones
03-Apr-2008

Avery did not create this
For months, websites around the world have been speculating that video artist Kris Avery would admit to creating the drones, but now Avery has said that he didn't create them. He did create some drone videos, but they were done to illustrate how easy it would be to accomplish. He insists that he did not create any of the original images. Avery says, "The videos I created...all inspired by the original photos. I myself am totally unsure as to the origin of the images beyond what I already know...i.e. anonymous witnesses..." Don't miss Dreamland this weekend, when Linda Howe interviews a NEW Drone witness."

Wow! Kris said, he did not do it! Investigative journalism again!

Hope that "new witness" is "Tom", but I fear they are talking about those giggling sisters or something like that.

Shirleys are everywhere...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hi Sys,

don't forget to sleep sometimes! Things look much easier than!

I just had a laugh at this:

" CGI Artist Admits He DIDN'T Create Drones
03-Apr-2008

Avery did not create this
For months, websites around the world have been speculating that video artist Kris Avery would admit to creating the drones, but now Avery has said that he didn't create them. He did create some drone videos, but they were done to illustrate how easy it would be to accomplish. He insists that he did not create any of the original images. Avery says, "The videos I created...all inspired by the original photos. I myself am totally unsure as to the origin of the images beyond what I already know...i.e. anonymous witnesses..." Don't miss Dreamland this weekend, when Linda Howe interviews a NEW Drone witness."

Wow! Kris said, he did not do it! Investigative journalism again!

Hope that "new witness" is "Tom", but I fear they are talking about those giggling sisters or something like that.

Shirleys are everywhere...

Thank you Sidd for that update! I believe Fore asked about the witnesses and OTF said no personal contact beyond email or phone was done.

The tech report was recieved today Sidd and I found it quite moving.
Thank you so much. Your timing is impeccable.

If its American Shirley, it should be a rivetting performance.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Haw haw! Yeah, Sidd, I've been getting a lot of laughs at all the "news" stories on the web about Kris "now admitting" he did not create the drones. If anyone was wondering just how closely those "journalists" have been following the saga, well, there is your answer. What's next? Jimmy Carter admitting it wasn't him either?

The particular piece you quote, from Strieber's site, is just one in a long series of mangled facts reported there. To be fair to Whitley, he doesn't run the news section of his site, but then his judgment on this matter is, uh-oh here it comes, suspect.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Now... it's DREAMland...

Everybody may dream, what he/she wants. Though it is a little bit like Uri Geller... A lot of entertainment!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Much respect!

Ignore button....what a concept!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Now... it's DREAMland...

Everybody may dream, what he/she wants. Though it is a little bit like Uri Geller... A lot of entertainment!

Yeah Murnut it works real good like an inverted cloakin device!
Thats awsome, I LOVE dreaming, and see stuff all the time and I even had an out_of_body experience and then an_ into_ a_ body experience. It was really good SidHarta and Double. When Uri is on I turn the radio off because I don't want all my knives and forks bent. Plus my Dad has a pacemaker. You NEVER know what can happen. ^_^
I will email Tom ASAP Sysco and you are right someone might get a good draw.
I wonders how these people can keep a straight face during all of this , Dopefish, I caught him on my LAP I downloaded Sysco, right at 1300 too where you said and a little kid sittin on a letter. But I dont recommend goin farther than the center of all this as I think you all have THEM by the COHONEES already.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join