It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

@Nemo: This excuse of LMH is ridiculous... Look at her California-drones-appeared-here-and-there-map... Come on! I know, there is a true researcher inside. Don't tell me, you just throw away that map, you surely have on your harddrive, don't you?

Ridiculous?.....yes and shameful as well.

No excuse will be excluded by those who believe.

How many excuses can be piled on this before the House of Drone
collapses?

We should really start counting

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Didnt LMH claim to have all relevant info on Chad as part of her vetting process? Wouldnt that include his address and phone number? So who is lieing.....chad? LMH? or BOTH??

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

It really doesn't matter who lied....the case cannot be proven true with lies

[edit on 4/2/2008 by murnut]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Originally posted by Siddharta

@Nemo: This excuse of LMH is ridiculous... Look at her California-drones-appeared-here-and-there-map... Come on! I know, there is a true researcher inside. Don't tell me, you just throw away that map, you surely have on your harddrive, don't you?

Ridiculous?.....yes and shameful as well.

No excuse will be excluded by those who believe.

How many excuses can be piled on this before the House of Drone
collapses?

We should really start counting

I just saw somethin at Open from reading some of the old stuff. They had the early email from Stephen and Jenn, on their "hardrive' like sidharta said bout Nemo, and never released it until several months later. Turning out bogus addresses from the start, yet witnesses saying it was ok to release the info. They welcomed it. Why was the email kept so long from the members there. I find that VERY VERY suspicious, specially addin the other stuff like what sysco sez about EF holdin back.

The way I seez iits like we are inventing excuseds for them to make this look even possible or real. So no witnesses, bogus emails, no straight answers from the people bringin this stufff to us, wrong locations to boot,
do we even need Tyz pictures. I_ dont _thinks_ so, unless we wanna espose that Lady.
No wonder ATS stopped the train WAY back! I noticed that. You are all gonna have a hard rock to climb over at the big O my brothers. They swearz on a stack of bibles its no hoax, like a cult, but wont produce what is true even when you ask the same question a dozen times. I wouldnt let dem pump me like that over there, with wait. I would tell em , scuse me too, to get TFO of here cause the more you talk to THEM the dummer YOU get.I am glad I am here with you guyz. WORD

[edit on 2-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You are quite correct PK, but we do need the TY photos which will tye in some other things, as well as on the record explanations for location differences of Bakersfield, nd Big basin, both false. Don't be surprised at these lapses or reactions. Quite some time ago OMF had the Stephen and Jenna Emails locked up in their hardrives, and they popped up only after several people demanded to know what happened to them The emails had addresses on them. and no one thought to look for them, nor release these emails until months and months later. The Admin claimed to have forgotten about them Ironically among those questioning hardest was Tommi, and afterwards the OMRT was created from the membership in which Tommi became a sterling member member, but afterwards also, the flow of relevant information went from a trickle to sporadic drops from the faucet. According to Eleven, it DRT was already in the works before then.
Tomi no longer was an advocate of disclosure and openness, instead she retreated behind the walls of silence, and has maintained a stance of protectiing not information or even responding substantively to members questions pertaining their relationship with Earthfiles, their funding honest questions, the release of pictures even while on OMRT, and now, She comes out only to defend their "good name" C2c is silent. EF is silent. OMRT is silent. DRT is silent, save the We Will Tell You when its time . There is a word for this..I believe you call it "Frontin" Pk. Perhaps the OMF membership did not front the bill, but the vast amount of accumalated knowledge came as a result not of Eleven or Nemo, but the general membership itself. like spf33, ambientnoise, dozens, and dozens, some of who are not there today. It was their sweat and tears and thousands of hours of participation that gave the DRT the information baseline needed to do and get what they want. It wasnt these six by themselves who thought it all up as the answers go.. It seems the General membership, deserves better answers than the flippant ones they get now, like if you dont like it, get your own PI's..
They can build a wall all the way around themselves pk, then we will be happy to fill it with water, and turn it into a swimming pool.
but yes..
The DRT seems to have forgotten its "roots" PK.
And that comes as no surprise.

]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Are you suggesting LMH is assisting with funding ?

To be honest I don't see anything to complain about - the info has been released almost as found and so far they have gotten a lot deeper and closer than anyone else.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Are you suggesting LMH is assisting with funding ?

To be honest I don't see anything to complain about - the info has been released almost as found and so far they have gotten a lot deeper and closer than anyone else.

Hi Chunder,
If LMH were assisting that would be a plus, I would think, in terms of redeeming herself and be applauded..its the release of the Ty photos that have no affect on Privacy whatsoever as well as the inconsistence information given by her, this has been requested even before OMRT and the PI's ever came on the scene, and should be answered irrespective of whether there are PIs on the scene or not, it would not have any adverse affect. If she is not connected , why not just say so. This would not hurt or hamper the investigation in any way. Its a simple question, not a loaded one, especially when findings are being released as they are. if not, why not?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I believe this hoax has been closed. Here is some damaging evidence that has been posted over at the Paracast Discussion Boards.

Paracast Discussion Board

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer
I believe this hoax has been closed. Here is some damaging evidence that has been posted over at the Paracast Discussion Boards.

Paracast Discussion Board

Thank you!
I tried going thru the posts EN but what I saw was essentially the state where OMF PI s are at still reporting. They have found the the sites in question. I saw early 2007 posts by MarsAve on the Saratoga discrepancies, which Linda was informed, and the poster got no answers even for help with the Photoanalysis either. That is truly unconscionable. I saw the same issuses we have have raised here, so I know many sites have the same questions I have posed regarding Earthfiles Linda Howe, and we are continuing pressing on that, and I encourage your Forum to do the same, by emailing her, and C2c as well as they work together closely as with Unknown country. Email them all. The Pis are doing excellent work and a resolution should be forthcoming in the next few weeks I assume, and as more people get involved providing leads. We are looking for warm bodies. But this does take it from human error to intentional disregard.

Chunder stated quite nicely, slowly but surely

Keep up the good work
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post from paracast 9-2007
MarsAve
Paranormal Enthusiast

Those familiar with the 'Big Basin' CA., Drone photos near Santa Cruz,CA- and later 'Issac' posting about the CARET technology - can someone help me find the original stories on the web. I particulary want to find the posting about the 1st photos - if I remember correctly - they were posted on C2C about a female photo-club leader who submitted photos from a Male club member- later picked up and published by Linda Moulton Howe and Earthfiles.com. earlier this year-and the continuing saga.(Which I highly suspect is phony)

www.earthfiles.com...

I have photos( one attached by me) of where the photos were taken -I found the place..!- this puts a very bad light on the whole story and CARET - in my opinion. The person submitting the story of the Drone is now claiming the photos were taken in Big Basin State Park by a bicyclist group. I found the exact spot, and it is NOT in Big Basin State Park..far from it.

Should Linda Moulton Howe retract the whole story if she cannot prove the photos from the bicyclist were taken in Big Basin? I did send them the photos a week ago - but are probably too busy to respond- I haven't heard yet---I disclosed to her website, my true ID so she can verify everything I told her off-line, that I am not faking these - and offered the RAW photos from my digital for independant investigation. What do the readers of this forum think she should do? ( and yes, I know most people think the Drone is phony as I do - but what about Issac and CARET and LMH retracting the whole story and making it public..?)

if the attached photo shows- this photo is the ecaxt location the drone pic was taken, the link above has the original submitted photo to look at both, but I don't know how to put them side by side...but my picture, numbers the tree line and background - same place-tad farther back - but same view. There is more to this photo location I will reveal later -

MarsAve
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i215.photobucket.com...
i215.photobucket.com...

Mars is the numbered one and earthfiles is the one with ship

I suggest this be given to OMF members so they can look and ask themselves too

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hi Sys, agreed.

Interesting times ahead I think.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by murnut

Didnt LMH claim to have all relevant info on Chad as part of her vetting process? Wouldnt that include his address and phone number? So who is lieing.....chad? LMH? or BOTH??

The way she talks about it, even makes it worse. In the interview with Nemo she stated, she had - but she did not say who's. The same is true for the little interview she did with Grenzwissenschaften.de some month ago.

In her last article about the "Current Media Misinformation Versus Eyewitnesses 1987 to 2007" she wrote:

"Lex and I talked about the photos and he put me in touch with Chad. In addition to several emails with Chad, who wanted to remain anonymous to protect his family, I have interviewed and/or corresponded with twelve eyewitnesses (numbered below) about their encounters with dragonfly-shaped aerial craft that go back as far as 1987 in a hangar at Barksdale AFB, in Shreveport, Louisiana."

So we can assume, this is what she has: "several emails". It is typically for her, that she tries to put more weight in it by combining this with "interviews of eyewitnesses" - in addition! - and no believer does mind that she mentions one of the weakest as example.

It is interesting to see that "Tom" already posted his photo in September in a forum. I guess Linda would have presented his pic proudly, if he only would not have declared, that the location is NOT Big Basin.

In her above mentioned "review" of March she again lists all those cases as "drones" like the horseshoe crab and Alabama-Smith. She does not give Stephen his own number, but mentions him between No 8 (Raj) and No 9 (Ty):
"Then in early June 2007, UFOcasebook.com received a photograph of a more complicated and more sinister-looking version of the dragonfly-shaped drone allegedly photographed in the Big Basin Redwoods State Park of California, northwest of Santa Cruz, on June 5, 2007, by a person calling himself “Stephen.” I have not had independent communication with him."

See that? "Allegedly...in the Big Basin Redwoods State Park". She does not want him in her list anymore. She is a serious scientist!

Edit to add:
This is what she sent to some websites, when the silence came and the critics grew:
"Bakersfield, California, general region, May 6, 2007: Chad took
several clear, digital camera images of a dragonfly-shaped
"drone" version more complicated than the Lake Tahoe images. I
have corresponded several times with Chad, know his full name
and might be talking with him in person in the future."

Tags: corresponded, full name, might be talking

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well we know now that at least another forum notified her about this glaring discrepancy over 6 months ago, before the PI results came in. And the Podcasts are IMO slight of hand summary. At this point I will now turn off my computer. I have seen enough for one night. Sidd..you sound an awful lot like Ms Marples. please give her my regards.

As chunder hinted and Confucious said..May she live to see interesting times..
Adios

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
When you are after bigger fish, you choose your line and bait carefully, you don't throw it away on small fry, unless you need fish bait.

In other words, choose your battles carefully, the big picture is what is important, alliances and latitude for human error is what is important.

The big picture = the big fish.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My hacker's two cents is in response to the "new Isaac mails" sent to LMH, referenced on page 151 of the thread:

The fact that he is communicating by email strikes me as too risky to be believable. If it were me, I would not attempt this without residing in a city where a substantial number of my former colleagues also happened to be located. At lunchtime, or a researched hour when the majority of my former colleagues were in transit, I would connect to an open wireless network and login to a webmail account onion-routed via TOR (www.torproject.org...). But even given these substantial precautions I would feel incredibly exposed. Its not the type of risk I'd take for follow up chats.

The kill-them-all approach to silencing leaks is impervious to the best-bet obfuscation tactics.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I doubt anyone at her level has the power to go up against the BIG FISH who run the BIG PICTURE, and one doesnt make alliances by lying to allies.That post by En4cer shows MarsAve at Paracast posted that back in september 2007.
Her possible Human error in Geographical descriptions was not an error but intentionally misleading. Thats not how you go about building alliances buy ignoring requesta, from decent loving people , and treating the audience like idiots who dont know any better and maintaining an untruth.! As evidenced by those charming comforting form letters,and that the BIG FISH don't know any better. I suggest you buy her a new set of fishing gear and bait, as we are not biting. You continual kissing up to her defending this knd of behavor is not only revolting, but shows that you lack total indepent thinking for a researcher, and that being here continually, responding to even the slightest critiques, aptly demonstrates you arent helping research the case with your partners nor even helping her "fish" , if your proposition were even remottely possible or had any basis in fact!
Further discussion with you is ended Tomi , Go Tell it to the Hand!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Another obvious point that till now has escaped me, is why hold on to some of the material? Its incriminating evidence! Its simply counter strategic to keep it around.

Let alone to hold repeated conversations over email!

No... If the content were real Isaac's conduct would be suicidally stupid.

Therefore I cite the intelligence evident in the documents to prove Issac a hoaxer who can't resist a line to his hoax.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
@sys,
I've said my piece, if you can't read into the lines, I suggest you try using different tackle.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
When you are after bigger fish, you choose your line and bait carefully, you don't throw it away on small fry, unless you need fish bait.

In other words, choose your battles carefully, the big picture is what is important, alliances and latitude for human error is what is important.

Latitude for Human error sounds like built in excuses.

Framing the proof to fit the evidence you want to believe is nothing more than a fish story.

We will soon be hearing about the one that got away

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Latitude for Human error sounds like built in excuses.

Framing the proof to fit the evidence you want to believe is nothing more than a fish story.

We will soon be hearing about the one that got away

Nice to have your positive support out there.. thanks for all the fish

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

alliances and latitude for human error is what is important.

You did not mean it, like I read it, did you?

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join