It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexZ_UK

Maybe you haven't seen this.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Alex and Jim yes we know about the mufon..and paracast thing already..but a few remained to seek the sources of the story .
I use the term autopsy frequently..but the story isnt dead..its ghost is leading us places..
Its a great story..and took much in planning to foil attempts at bactracking to the source. Would not any of us ? if we felt a risk or mistrust of those to whom the info would be released. ? Look carefully, despite jen/steph aying it was ok to talk about it....what did LMH do..She sat on it!..still sits on it..why? Just who is she working for? its not us obviously! nor Jen and Steph therefore Isaac. I say no more..many of you know my feelings on that already.

thus the layer i found above may be only one level. The term "desert" is a programming tool used specifically in hi visual as described at the escher site for navigation programming . I would recommend a visit even if one is not a programmer..I certainly am not..yet conceptually i can get a feel and recognize the labels for whatever object. It was also found in the anagram anakysis after i used wordsmith.org as a tool myself. This is curious to me as he hides yet he guides via clues in the narrative. Make no mistake there have been attempts..somewhat succesful including LMH's total inertia at sidetracking the inquiry at another forum, but thats all it did stall..not stop..I dismiss Jenna and steph so far as following them however I will analyze the terms the left "embedded" if you get my drift. we may not get to him..yet he left something that may tell us whether aside from all the icing on this cake..the ufo is real.

So Alex, Even if false..I am not deterred because of one case ..for I have seen Ufos myself..and so have others.. and we are obligated as fact and truth seekers to go on... That is why you and I stay on..I need believers to help me succeed.I would be chagrined if someone called my sighting unreal or my efforts here as debunking..the truth like women can be very fickled..but we cannot do without them..and so we chase her until she captures us..

Sys

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Thanks for sharing that with me.
Interesting. The 'Chad' photos were just a few of many 'drone' photos, and I believe that Issacs documents/photos are unique and cannot be explained to date. Issacs story with the evidence attached in my opinion, has much depth and substance.
Technical computer image experts who show a small part of just one of all the 'drone' photos is faked, is no way an answer to Issacs part of the subject. Im not being ignorant in regards to the fake 'Chad' photos, but this doesnt effect my view on Issacs evidence.
Issac never said he saw what is in 'Chads' photos, or any other 'drone' in fact. Evan if all the 'drone' photos for whatever reason were faked, I think its actually naive to completely write off Issacs story because of that.

Nice one Syg

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
RRED at om has followed up on the model architecturing post I did and reports the following please note the acronym language definition used by escher institute. that deals with e razor edge programming taking place as you read

Re: Think tank for Isaac document Part 2
« Reply #301 on Today at 6:21pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sys.... great find on the ESCHER institute... (in no way directly related to the Artist but none the less it works very well with the Artists conceptual work as it relates to this new 'perspective' of total data and system integration)...

I'm checking out the site right now... the C you pointed out is uncanny to some of the 'icons' on the LAP.... and here's a little excerpt for the 'About Us' section of the ESCHER site... you might find it interesting considering what CARET was all about according to Isaac...

ESCHER Acronym meaning:
www.escherinstitute.org...

"The Embedded Systems Consortium for Hybrid and Embedded Research (ESCHER) Research Institute is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the transition of government-sponsored information-technology out of the research environment and into practical use by industrial and government end users."
About US:
www.escherinstitute.org...

"The mission of the ESCHER Research Institute is to conduct activities that enable the transition of government-funded information technology research results to industry and to the research community. ESCHER was founded by a group of former government program managers who had responsibility for funding research in different aspects of information technology and who observed first-hand the difficulties that existed in transitioning government results from the laboratory to the marketplace and to other researchers. The purposes of the government research investments were being frustrated by the lack of the suitable institutions capable of providing an organizational home where the technology could be further matured until ready for corporate adoption.

ESCHER's initial focus is in the area of tools for Model-Based Computing and Distributed Real-time Embedded (DRE) systems. Model-Based Computing applies a set of models with solid mathematical foundations that allow for the systematic integration of diverse efforts in system specification, design, synthesis, analysis and validation, execution, and design evolution. Model-Based Design is supported by a set of reusable, interoperating software modules, distributed as open-source software. These modules are toolkits and frameworks that support the design of embedded systems, provide integration infrastructure for domain-specific tools, and provide model-based code generators. DREs are the hidden intelligence in many systems of critical economic importance to the country--from automobiles to jet airplanes and from integrated weapons systems to next-generation farm combines."

What's very intriguing to me... was the pic/diagram you posted up Sys... the circular one illustrating the varying aspects of a Model Driven Architecture ... the reason being and obviously not directly related to what I'm going to say but.... when I started thinking about this concept of a 'Hierarchical Integrated Modular Script' I had to draw up a diagram for my self to see if it's a workable idea... at least theoretically speaking... What I did was 'draft' my own little 'iconography' of sorts in the manner in which I described... 1st Tier Icons, followed by 2nd Tier icons, and so on and so on... only got 4 tiers down which was already a task in it's self as far as keeping the 'creative juices' flowing... the icons I constructed were totally arbitrary in their appearance but I tried to give a similar 'vibe' to each Tier... What I did, as a mental exercise, was basically create a 5 Icon script for the description of a old Solid State AM radio that I had sitting next to me...

What's very intriguing to me... was the pic/diagram you posted up Sys... the circular one illustrating the varying aspects of a Model Driven Architecture ... the reason being and obviously not directly related to what I'm going to say but.... when I started thinking about this concept of a 'Hierarchical Integrated Modular Script' I had to draw up a diagram for my self to see if it's a workable idea... at least theoretically speaking... What I did was 'draft' my own little 'iconography' of sorts in the manner in which I described... 1st Tier Icons, followed by 2nd Tier icons, and so on and so on... only got 4 tiers down which was already a task in it's self as far as keeping the 'creative juices' flowing... the icons I constructed were totally arbitrary in their appearance but I tried to give a similar 'vibe' to each Tier... What I did, as a mental exercise, was basically create a 5 Icon script for the description of a old Solid State AM radio that I had sitting next to me...

Anyhow.... same story... at work right now but I'm going to find out who some of these ESCHER board members and profs are... may shed light on this a little more...
End of quote had to shorten because of limited space..sys

Thats the spirit Lad!
Thank you so much RRED ..I forgot to mention here that the letters that Isaac used in the narrative f ,o ,x, t ,r ,e,e, as a sorting example , I found that fox is derivative of the old foxbase..a very powerful compiler used today ..and most likely part of the overall elements used in his construction of the diagram and who knows..the narrative itself to incorporate so many clues without altering the legibility or comprehension..
fitting that this is like a fox hunt..I even used desert fox in my avatar without thinking..so many coincidences

Kudos to reader and sidhartha for helping shed light and keep the heat on the dark forces at play

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the escherinstitute :129.59.129.252
Whois Information for 129.59.129.252

OrgName: Vanderbilt University
OrgID: VANDER
Address: Vanderbilt University
Address: ITS
Address: 143 Hill Center
Address: PD Box 34
City: Nashville
StateProv: TN
PostalCode: 37203

NetRange: 129.59.0.0 - 129.59.255.255
CIDR: 129.59.0.0/16
NetName: VANDERBILT
NetHandle: NET-129-59-0-0-1
Parent: NET-129-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: IP-SRV1.VANDERBILT.EDU
NameServer: IP-SRV2.VANDERBILT.EDU
NameServer: PUNCH.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Comment:
RegDate: 1987-08-17
Updated: 1996-12-12

RTechHandle: EZ8-ARIN
RTechName: Zafar, Esfandiar
RTechPhone: +1-615-343-1610
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: NOC1576-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-615-322-2954
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-12-09 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

based on that I found escher research facility inside vanderbuilt university which just happens to be not to far from where my son works..someone pass me the smelling salts..
Dr. Scmidt and ISIS Director Janos Sztipanovits (hmmm stephan jain ?) seems to be the one who has several projects Tao,(oh my) Ace, Ciao, Zen.(oh my).(i wont even begin to tell you where I saw those already)
this is a real elite programming culture..you have to log in to get some other things..but we may find what we are looking for in here. I am particularly interested in finding iss signature..or what looked like that that is in the diagram..there is an Isis component in escher as well..the person put a smiley underneath..I want us to wave and smile back

good hunting!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is anyone watching Sci Fi right now?
They're playing a Star Trek:Enterprise with Brent Spiner as a guest.
According to the schedule its "cold Station" but I dont know if its showing my time zone (Central) or EST. Check the schedule Here

Anyway, I left it there for something to watch as I did my work, and then I noticed them talking about a base, show on a big screen in a 3D blueprint sort of thing. It had a circle-ish like layout, VERY similar to the Caret drone. It made me take notice of it, then I saw the font at the bottom of the screen. It looked like Klingon, but a little different. Since this is Enterprise, iit might be an older Klingon? I dont know, I'm stretching here, but it was interesting to see a smilar "drone" even though it wasnt a drone at all, and a font along with it that reminded me of the lettering on the drone. It was a tad to close to home.
Anyway, if anyone is watching SCIFI right now, or if anyone knows the episode I am talking about maybe they can offer a bit more information.
I imagine at this point, I may be going over something that someone else has pointed out, or beating a dead horse or whatever, but I saw it, and I thought of ATS.
(awwwww)

Heres a Klingon sample, not sure how close it is to the font I saw.

It may be just Klingon, at the end of the day, but it looked close enough to raise an eyebrow.

Now that I look like a trekkie, I'm off to hide my head in shame.

EDIT: Not sure why those images show as EXTERNAL IMAGES and cant be embedded. IS there a way to embed pictures? It just "gusssies" down the post.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Kaiwynn]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have emailed to one of the EE in Escher who's work closely matches the communications and sensor in dynamic fields and environments that would be employed by Caret. If I do not hear in 3 days..I will fax materials to the individuals named above, who are actually my primary interest. Their is a chance their filtering may block me out or get sent to junk..as it is a hotmail account, and universities are notorious for that. thats why the 3 days and not a week.
Sent: Tue 12/11/07 12:05 AM
To: @vanderbilt.edu

Dear Professor xxxxxx,
I am writing with respect to a series of diagrams and photos listed on isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...
As an individual,and member of several forums, I have been researching this for some time now and various terms found in the explanations given by one Isaac, narrator, have lead me to your your school. I picked you as a contact because of your work in advanced EE signaling and detection work. Clues in the narrative pointed to desert, zen, ace, ciao, and other programmes covering hybrid software modelling architectures and UAV autonomous systems. I am not a programmer ,so this for me is the equivalent of addressing an ET almost. So please pardon my ignorance. It seems that in this area of technology you and the school are the "big boys on the block".

Syd Miers noted designer (Remember Blade Runner?) commented in a personal response to me, on the beauty of the diagrams, and indeed used it as his backdrop for his presentation for the recent Sigg conference in August. Even Alienware has used certain lettering on the diagrams. But they admitted they are not the creators.
Simply I wish to know if you or another member of the Isis-Escher Institute Team this are the creators of the photos and or Diagrams.

I ask only that you visit the link and look at the file links labeled inventory, linguistics primer etc.
I would be honored at a response from you, which would be of immense help in my quest, or at least foward it to the person best able to answer.

My sincere thanks in advance for your consideration
and looking foreward to hearing from you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A Simple Librarian

I will wait 3 days..then call as well as fax materials to scmidt/janus at the Escher institute.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I cannot explain to you what a good thing corroboration..particularly among friends means..so..perhaps it was not time for it back then, but is now.

I have succesfully uploaded the 45mb colorized in photoshop by Woy..of omf..I may have been one of a handful of people who cared or succesfully downloaded it before he took it and replaced it. I was able to get temporarily some decent equipment and software to view the file. As many know already..I discovered the famous litlle prince and other figures that I have been unable to convince or display adequately..this is no ones fault but has been a continual source of exasperation for me..and others.until .now..Thank you all for your faith and patience..

www.box.net...

for a mere 3 dollars..I paid..it worked..and now its yours free..yes like Isaac ..do what you will. but more cut it slice it dice it to your hearts content!
make sure you have all programs closed besides your photo applications..I mean everything! except taskmanager in case it stalls..there is a delay in loading as it is big..

you will need at least a 256 mb. video card..and 1 gig or better of ram..

start at 1300 rez.

noting colored perimeters of nodes circles and colored letters

enjoy..and report back..on a brownish smudge I saw a little inscription.iss and a smile underneath..if you find that and you are a woman..I will marry you..otherwise....puleeeeze cut paste and save..it may be the most important thing besides the litlle prince..mark where you find it too..but the other stuff will keep you amused for a while I think..and when we reconvene here..we can ask just as interesting but deadly serious questions.

Sys

ps..I uploaded as lap.jpg..so take care you do not overwrite existing files by that name.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, looky at what I found. Apparently the author Whitley Streiber saw a drone in Santa Monica a few days ago! Yes: OUR DRONE! He documented it here: www.unknowncountry.com...

He also had some strange dreams and was reading a book called 'The Key...' Its some kind of a self-help or self-actualization tome. Egad, I like Streiber's novels and such, but he really has gone off the deep end I fear.

I am willing to keep an open mind but I'm not really a New Ager at heart.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yeah someone posted another thread on our Whitley's sighting of the drone and it's really interesting that he has mentioned it because if it was a KNOWN hoax there is no way he would have posted it on his website through fear of his reputation, although to be honest i don't think he cares what people think about his beliefs, a sort of take it or leave it mentality I get from him.

From seeing interviews he comes across as being a very confused but insightful individual and his Communion experiences have led him to bleed into the spiritual side of the paranormal over the years, something i'm open to but keep i slight distance from.

I can't see a connection of any solidity between Whitley and the drones but as i said it's interesting they were mentioned.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I agree absolutely October.
by the way..
If you have any programming experience in coding..what are the uses of _ and --- around terms ..do the mark a chain of dependencies? or pointers to another process or what..I believe they are pointers.
Remember I was going back to the emails..and I have been getting unusual (par for the course) things..too premature to post when googling the terms within them
I recommend altavista.com
google has become almost worthless in this area. I noted the leets like using alta as well so hey, I wont argue with experience..
stephens email is of particular interest..

Jenna is useful for the about.com article on ufos..when I skimmed I swore I saw a report that read somewhat like stephens..it was getting late..I will return later..
try what you can..distributed searching can be such a thrilling experience..why Its like watching oil based paint dry on the walls..on a rainy day..sheer ecstasy

good luck

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Good find.
I hope some 'drones' are pictured again! Maybe a development will occur!
There has not been a conclusive outcome on this subject, in my opinion ofcourse.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Well, looky at what I found. Apparently the author Whitley Streiber saw a drone in Santa Monica a few days ago! Yes: OUR DRONE! He documented it here: www.unknowncountry.com...

Great find, Klat! Very interesting text he wrote. I find it to be very familiar with personal experiences I have had, the feeling of being in multiple worlds at the same time. The only difference for me, however, is that I don't ever recall seeing a drone. I wonder if his experience is real or perhaps what he saw was just his imagination impregnating the drones onto his reality.

Of note, I had a very similar experience last night to one he wrote about: the feeling of his nerves being electrified and extending outside of his body. It happened when I was watching the documentary DVD "Capturing The Light". If you're a member of Coast to Coast AM's streamlink service, you would have received an e-mail offer to purchase it. After watching the trailer, I decided to spend the $20 and get it. It's only 45 minutes long and is certainly an interesting watch. I think many of you here would find it pretty fascinating.

Capturing The Light DVD

This 81 year old woman, Dorothy Izatt, who has never sought media attention has 30,000 feet of 8mm film of UFOs, taken with 3 different cameras. Apparently it has been analyzed by studios such as ILM and has found to be genuine. What's even more interesting is that when the interviewers went back to review their footage of interviews of the family, UFOs appeared in their footage, too!

[edit on 12/13/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Syd Miers noted designer (Remember Blade Runner?) commented in a personal response to me, on the beauty of the diagrams, and indeed used it as his backdrop for his presentation for the recent Sigg conference in August.

I think you are thinking of Syd Mead, also responsible for Tron's unique look. I've been following his work since I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes Syd Mead..and Bladerunner just a few of accomplishments. I keep mis typing his name sometimes even Sys mead..

Its unforgivable. I know..but my mind is not what it used to be...He is the only one of this cast of characters..that has been a true gentleman. his letter response is posted back a ways..if you would like to see it

Thanx for correcting that examiner!
I will recorrect that on the email and resend email to all of them now..as well as the faxes.. as Its time anyway for something more than a wink and a handshake.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi PJ,

I started a thread a few days ago regarding the Capturing The Light DVD and was looking for some knid of feedback from people who have watched it. Is the footage worth a look at? Sorry for going off topic.

[edit on 14/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I hope we remain on topic..as mundane as it is right now. we can always visit Octobers thread as that topic is very interesting, but appreciate everyones effort to stay germane Thank you..

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Hi PJ,

I started a thread a few days ago regarding the Capturing The Light DVD and was looking for some knid of feedback from people who have watched it. Is the footage worth a look at? Sorry for going off topic.

Hi October,
They don't show more than about 10 minutes of total footage in the documentary (if that much at all), but you get the gist of it. It left you intrigued enough to want to find out more about this woman and her family.

Send me a U2U. Also, send me a link to your thread.
Thanks.

[edit on 12/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ok, i'm in the hoax camp now.

somehow the embedding doesn't work, here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Lamâshtu]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
welcome lamashtu you might wanna catch latest posting on the caret thread caret a viral fantasy..we know its hoax but we are concentrating on the who what and why, generally just the who might be an indication of why.It will prob be slow next few days for holidays..I will post whatever I can during then.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join