It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
new and positive development!!

..OntheFence a true original has extracted key exif data that revealed emails of jenna and stephen..they have been contacted and results are pending..will they come foward?
aliencases.conforums.com...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

And yet you ignore the fact that it's still debunked by MUFON.

posthumanblues.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I dont care if you sold me fake crack..or real crack somebody is going to do time..Thats to a cop..figuratively speaking..Let me repeat for the umpteenth time..read the prior posts so you will know where we are going with this..if we expose the culprits thats a big disincentive for others to do it like this without changing their approach..it may not stop them..it will slow them down or give pause for thought doing it here. Thats the real prize here and I am keeping my eyes on the prize. Thingslike this kill forums..yeah they generate hits for a little while then when fake..suck the hits back out..people want real conspiracies real intrigue..real mysteries..to get happy or angry about real things..not commercially generated placebos. Thas why ATS stopped when Mufon did and its own inquiries...We are not stupid..But we few who remain on this with ATS blessing are going for the truth behind the lie..and with other forums doing it as well..it will be found..we all benefit..Next time please read or stop learning..

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Exif data isn't really going to give us much information i don't think but it's certainly a "Nice to have". It does appear to be the same camera that Stephen said it was in his email.

I googled Jenna's full name on the net simply because I thought I would find information as she states she is a Freelance Wedding Photographer. Surely something would come up if you had a profession you were wanting to promote??? Come to think of it googling her Surname brings up absolutely nothing on the Web. This Surname doesn't actually exist.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I agree October..exactly it doesnt..but..stephans is more revealing..google jain by itself or frank jain.for starters.just play around...there are other things in the works..its like a 3d chess game..The names were most likely prearranged..
October you have 2 cats..good grief..I have one and He drives me insane, he is so so ungrateful, especially when I play god and open cans and food magically appears.
A dog now always looks at us so appreciatively and amazed day after day. (Makes me wonder how are master might be feeling about us
)

Sys

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why do we really have to keep following this? Wouldn't a more productive approach be to take an "ignore it and it will go away" attitude?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Mentalempire,

I think the general thing and the beauty of ATS is that you as a member you actually get to choose YOURSELF what you want to look at, investigate, take interest in etc. That's one of the good things about it, if it annoys you that this thread is still going just ignore it, but there are people who want to get to the originator of the Hoax/Phenomena. There are questions that we would like answered and if we just ignore it it's a bit of a waste considering the amount of time members have put in.

Like i said in my previous post Jenna's surname isn't coming up at all in google which i find very strange. There are no Stephen Jain's either but i did find a Steve Jain studying Computer Software in the San Francisco Bay Area, not sure if that's any use!. Sys, these are not my cats unfortunately, my apartment won't allow it!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire

Why do we really have to keep following this? Wouldn't a more productive approach be to take an "ignore it and it will go away" attitude?

why do you say we..you must mean us as you are free to walk away at any point. Archeologists run into dead ends and blocks, writers hit blocks..do they stop writing that book, or stop looking for that artifact that may hold the key to a rosetta stone. Thats our nature its a gift actually,..especially when answers no so easy to come by. By your reasoning..its I have seen it all..done it all..no need to go further..had you said "they might come back if you leave it alone" then that would make a little sense....but you didnt even take it that far..simply "walk away" and it will all go away...We would still be living in comfortably in treetops by that rationale ..never desiring to come down..even when lurking tigers were nowhere nearby..I am sure our adversaries globally , would hope that we believe that if we ignore them..they will just go away..
So please by all means..don't let us hold you hostage to our search for truth..it is preferrable actually to travel light, in small groups, even solo and stealthily, to accomplish what we seek..in fact its been that way since the dawn of time.

thank you October..thats how I do!..then tag or favorite for follow up..even if its crazy..something will trigger something inside you..a bell will ring..as patterns emerge..and not patterns in clouds either.!remember in the old mapmaking days the explorers would name a place hellhole example to steeraway other navigators from a paradise..
this is like a test in linguistics semantics.An aborigine might see the craft as God or Demon, an alchemist..a magic doorway, or a modernday tech, their next ride home...a now highbrow game of perspectives, scrabble..and chess..
Honestly I don't think we did badly so far..

Update! For those interested .. Alienware is to announce winner of the trip to new york today the info is just just overflowing and overwhelming....my cup runneth over!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It seems as we suspected that our beloved LMH is the bottleneck in the search for truth..The exif data is the center of controversy besides Jenna, who stated that anonymity was not an issue to her..so we demand LMH to tell all finally . Please help by emailing Earthfiles.com..no cursing or swearing..Those who have followed this know what I am referring to and what a grave injustice this has been to all of us on both sides of the fence..believers and non believers.. I
We must show we are outraged..passively.Like Ghandi...f you belong to more than one forum change your signatures and text similar or same..ie
to the effect we want the truth now..be creative..not vulgar..but be clear!
we will not go away!

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I followed up on a clip submitted by Arkhangel showing the world famous famous Sys, I mean syd,
, Meade , Thank You ARKHANGELS

Part#3: www.youtube.com...

and I do mean World Famous..did substantial artwork on the Blade runner artwork, Tron Tron 2.0 .Could he be connected to alienwares release of its high end machines and the game Crysis by EA and Crytek productions see alienware.com as well as many prior works going to the 50's. wherein he displays portions of the diagram during a presentation at the Sigg graph conference August of 2007. Did he borow or did he create, or is he part of a larger project. after one email was not responded to I sent a second one.and his Business Mgr Responded last night..

Re: Softimage, Syd Mead, and the Drones...?
« Reply #20 on Today at 7:39am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have sent a second Email and even posted on the guestbook also..I hope they understand we are not gong away..

Dear Syd,
I , and so many others, enjoy your work , but am saddened as I have not recieved a response to a recent email .I assume it did not reach you. But I need your help.
At the August Sigg conference a clip was taken www.youtube.com...
of you displaying a graphic.
at 56 seconds into the film you will note that this is a direct replica of the now famous LAP Issac Caret project diagram that is in virtually every forum across the planet . Are you the creator of these diagrams and or ship design which incorporates that industrial design look so prevalent in your works?
or have you borrowed the display as an \"accent\" to your primary work or is this part of a larger project you are currently involved with and cannot release information?
I and many others were awaiting a response, however we have heard nothing from you and are disappointed, however we know that you will not let your fans at ATS, OMF, UFOCasebook, PosthumanBlues, Aliencasebook, (That I am a member of all as well)and many other devotees down. We eagerly eagerly await word from you.

Sincerely
Sys xxxxchanged

my take is if he went to a massive conference like Sigg and displayed that without fear..I hope he is as brave here and responds..I cant put anymore sugar on the letter than what I did. this is all I can do my friends.

UPDATE..I was going to hit the sack when I went to my email..Perhaps all is not lost
His Business MGR responded to my Second letter.(.Thank you Jesus)

Re: SYD MEAD Response to Manny Vegaþ
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Fri 11/16/07 1:55 AM
To: [email protected]

Manny,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your inquiry. Your input is important to us and your questions will be answered soon. Mr. Mead is currently on assignment but hopes to catch up on his correspondence by next week.

Your patience is appreciated.

Roger Servick
Manager of Business Affairs
Syd Mead Inc.

At least we have a Time frame..

I can go to sleep now..
Good Night
its 255am EST USA

This is one angle being pursued ..
the other is I followed up Liusang with meager reuslts..Obvious Asian extraction..which led me to a jenn jenn at xanga complete with a stephan on board., as well as dummy squatter site .but in the former, they were much too young. There is a second connection I am pursuing with slightly more positive results, that involve art, advertising etc affiliated with the name sang that do cross the US and German boarders..ie global in nature. I will post only when more is available.
On a note I would go to Meades site and look at his other work the man and his crew..(he does have help after all) are so far ahead of their time. Also Catch up with the The editor version of Blade Runner..a real masterpiece ..and his illustrated books will be collectors items..he is that good..Its nice the things we find in our searches..We stop learning when we stop searching..

Sys

[

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone, been awhile since I’ve checked on this thread
If these casts of characters are real ………
Wonder if the Rajman got married to his fiancé by now, Marriage license Background check anyone?
Did Chad and his wife (who got sick and worried about his pregnant wife was) check into a hospital near Tahoe, did his wife give birth to little Chadett yet?
Wonder how Stephen did on his class assignment, must have been all the talk at his school with those pics

And always remember
If you see the most incredible thing flying up in the sky
Be sure to point your camera right at it (unless you thought it look better someplace else later on)

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
hahaha that was funny and true..his kid must be way past breast feeding now..being the were into nature and hiking and bicycling.( I swear just about connection i get is a bike trailer ).On an aside
a new theory of the universe was just discovered by a surfur physicist who lived out in the woods..in lake Tahoe..I am surprised he never mentioned anything since Chad said it was a regular event.Based on email leaks at OM it seems steph and Jenn appear to be Asians and old xanga connection. Jenna is J_luisang..and stephen last name Jain.Have we been had by the Yacuzzi..or or the Triads ...probably made up...all email was suspended..all old photo accounts and gallerys wiped out..tell me if that sounds funny or not....I am surprised this all took place at graduation time about 2 days before..Did they make it to graduation? Yeah if they were missing then the whole school and town wood be buzzing..so what happened..
Its great to see you Moon and yeah..thanx for the pix.thats amazing!..he never centered the shots ..it was deliberate..the rascal ()knew what he was doing..bythe way LMH locked up her stuff..you have to pay for the truth..

u2u if you can do that..too..!

cya

Sys

Special Shout out to Klatuu I still on ammos tail and wrote their director of strategic marketing..If he does not answer I will post his email so you can drop him a hello..

[

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello Sys et al . . . I have been quietly observing and looking at some other avenues. Sys; I believe you first did research on the barcode aspect of the CARET symbols. I too have been searching for circular and abstract barcoding and associated programs (there are quite a few). That said, I pause to wonder if anyone actually took a barcode reader to scan a printout of the CARET diagram to try to get a reading? I guess it would have to be on a high-res. 1:1 image, but I really would like to see the results of the scan. Could be something buried in there either digital or analog.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
People, look what just popped up on C2C just now:

forgetomori.com...

The web closes, eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I am working on that aspect Klatuu and great to see you..Moonking dropped by too..perhaps you are good omens !! I believe there is a connection. when woy did colorization it resembled microsofts new sper QR code..but I think the other is more appropriate..the shotcode...But I did not have a cell phone..I posted a remark on the link. of forgetmori as we had covered the aspect of viral and went farther here as I knew the misspelling to Carat was a reference to CARAT the advertising conglomerate of virals ..who has done virals for alienware.. what Forgetmori did was ours and omf old news ,and they are repackaging as new...Take the xmen thing..that aslo was done and covered about 2 or more months ago..dismissed..because the logic was..a cieling fan looks like it has more influence..so which came first..the chicken or the egg..
perhaps its good they rehash the old stuff..because something new might come out..but the need to address LMH and her behavior..that borderlines you know what. So its not closed yet unless syd comes out and says he was commissioned to do design he displayed..
Moonking will be trying the barcode reader. I used QR on a cam..but thats not it..this is more the one I just mentioned ..
On the other stuff..dont worry about it
(cheech n Chong)We were here so we know..

sys

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've been interested and been following the ufo subject for many years, and this recent CARET developement has really stood out to me as probably genuine- evan after considering the implications of the story.
We need to remember that 'Isaac' is not selling anything, but sharing this very detailed and intriguing story, with some fascinating and unique photo evidence.
I look foward to developements.........

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Couldnt agree with you more.
Some peoples coments are so stupid and irrational, its a joke. They want to sound so smart, but common sence doesnt come into it for many people, unfortunateley.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Still got my eye on this thread
I’ve always felt that whoever is behind this has got to have a “WEB” Presence
I’ve googled my but off on this but still feel it’s possible to find who’s behind this
The devil is in the details
If you Find the right sequence of phrases from the Isaac doc’s or Chad’s, Rajman1977, Jenna, Stephen or Ty testimony and google it, something may come up

[edit on 29-11-2007 by moonking]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yes I am in Process of that..Yet one name bothers me ..Joe Schumacher..
I cannot find a darn thing on this guy which aouses my suspicion more than than the BS IMO he was spouting on his letter to LMH..totally unlike Arhur who I have reams of info on..even some of the email people on LMH correspondence..who never really backed her up...
So who is this guy..other than he once worked for one of the "Big Three"
any published works? papers like arthur..But he knew a lot about star wars..but thats not what he supposed to be expertng on..
What is being hidden here besides the witnesses..do arthur and Joe even know each other? why not use Greer the Disclsure guy..why wasnt he approached..
Moon I am hitting a brick wall on him..but wanted to put it out while I work on the other stuff..

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I hope Engineering Type Returns..I read his posts..though few, they were quite inspiring actually..He says there were several disciplines at work..oh yes, I agree and even more to the sheer beauty of that tapestry.and it did take years not months to weave that narrative.
yes..as Long as we look within the narrative and diagram..we will find something great.So many other players threw in bales of hay..it becomes more unlikely to find the creator..but not the science within the object.
Forthunately we have Arthur A Reyes ..thats right I never let go..who we can use as a baseline as his work mimics some of carets elements.
Moonking if you get a chance visit his webpage at uta..and his dreamlog..scan it for somethings that were noted earlier..He uses paranthesii profusely, as well as other things ... That doesnt mean he is EngrType as they both cant be Isaac can they?

Perhaps there is a little kindlin wood left. Lets forget about the corporate piranhas like ammo and others working the forums to work up the natives.

By the way The AG of Florida is initiaing some multi megabucks lawsuit for deceptive banner and other fraud practices against websites..promoters..etc..this will be good!..I hope they the make a big fat and robust example of the lot of them ,particularly of the ammo marketing guerrillas type. Thank goodness ATS is an honest sandbox to play in..

Cheers.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join