It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I usually just lurk and read on this site but I have to say SOMETHING about this thread.

Even though it was a hoax (I stopped reading at page 52 but will go back and finish it completely) I really learned a TON of information. Being a former school teacher and possessing a BA in English, I love reading material and sharing the information as well.

This is the BEST thread I've read in all my years of lurking on this website. HANDS DOWN! Tons of information, shared thoughts, beliefs, ideas, suggestions, comments, and even personal feelings were displayed all throughout this thread.

As far as the hoax goes: Didn't all of us believe at one point that Y2K was going to happen before that time came? Even though you didn't believe it, there was a part of you that did anyway. At least you had a date and time stamp on that prediction. Most predictions are usually off (if I'm not mistaken). But you waited, watched, prayed, and worried at the same time.

The end of August still has not yet arrived. If I recall correctly there were a few posters that wrote about something BIG going to happen. Not that I know anything- but I feel the same way. Our planet's string is pulled VERY taunt and could snap at any moment. Either its going to be a breakthrough or a big set back for humanity... time will tell.

Personally, I'd like to evolve to the next level (whatever that may be). Call me an old soul or whatever you like. Thanks for all the information, lessons, and shared feelings.

My Motto: Live every day as if it were your last because one day it will be.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
GhostRaven reappears in another forum, talking about August again.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../19/07&mpage=1

What do you think? Same guy or a clone?

[edit on 19-7-2007 by casu10]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I read this when the thread was started. I objectively looked around for signs of more then usual info that is floating around about UFOs. I found I do believe this to be true. Maybe we could be aware of the happenings as he has said.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but after what we've all seen here, and by his own admission, I'm content with letting GLP keep this hoax. If they tout it, and make it any larger than it already is, then they can keep any repercussions that come their way.

However, I wish them the best, despite their utter lack of care for the truth. They've shown, through their blatant slandering of this website, and the attitudes expressed there that they cannot be trusted to be authoritative. We, on the other hand, aspire to be just that, no matter WHAT the truth may be, or the subject.

To me, this is an open/shut case. I hope we can leave it alone now, and if GLP is watching, maybe you should take notice of our little thread here, as this poster already admitted to having fabricated his statements to see the results. You would be wise to label the post as such, so that you don't mislead others.

...Unless that's what you want...

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Fare enough you maid your mistake Mr Hoaxer but the fact is people like you are the reason usbeliever's and trueth hunter's are laughed at when we try to explain thing's like the secrecey and then are doubted when a hoax is revealed, not only that but it is also dis heartening to us researcher's when we get a false story, i have been researching for many year's now and i know alot that's going on out there and the fact is the more who know the better chance of un covering the secrecey will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you go back some hundred odd postings, you will see my origional reply, which was that I don't believe it.

However, I was listening to a radio staion from you tube, and guess what? during the program, Dr. Greer discusses the possibility of a full scale false flag alien attack.

Now that is very strange isn't it? I mean, first we have this big debate that ends in the perpetrator sending a U2U to say its a hoax, then on exoploitics radio, we hear this being discussed as a real scenario.

Do you think that Greer or his buddies visited the ATS site got content from this thread and used it elsewhere, or do you think there may be some truth behind the OP's comments in this thread?

see the link below to hear all about it

Exopolitics Radio

Whats more, if you look at unmanned ariel devices created by inventors, they could easily have a light attached to them, launched around towns where there will be high visibility, and there you go, your very own ariel light show, and a few controlled ground explosions when they fly over, to make like their laser beams (Infra red light beams) are causing damage, followed by prganised 'dogfights' to make it all the more real.

It would be like the most ambitious hollywood movie ever, played out over the biggest theatre screen ever, the skies above.

What do you think?
The flying saucer snapped up by the us army

a major

[edit on 26/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggaloco
Fare enough you maid your mistake Mr Hoaxer but the fact is people like you are the reason usbeliever's and trueth hunter's are laughed at when we try to explain thing's like the secrecey and then are doubted when a hoax is revealed, not only that but it is also dis heartening to us researcher's when we get a false story, i have been researching for many year's now and i know alot that's going on out there and the fact is the more who know the better chance of un covering the secrecey will be.

Hey great post newbie
I like your style! I will agree.. For every person we wake up hoaxers put atleast 2 people back to sleep.
here a quick metaphore.. Someone just wakes up from dream land, and they look around the room at a glance, they see a pile of clothes and for a moment it looks like an alien, and their eyes adjust to the light of the room and see a pile of clothes. then I say, no that was really an alien!! You saw it right for a moment!!! Then they look at you and say, Uggg, Im going back to bed.. Good night..
It makes it so damn hard for those of us who keep an open mind, while still keeping our guard up for hoaxers to set us back another step..
Anyone else feel like you take one step forword, only to get knocked back 2 spaces..

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dont know about Ghostraven,but hoax or not,it is interesting and i realy would like to hear more,or talk to this GR and ask few questions.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Lightunseen]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
TextI've been reading this story around the web for quite a while now, and can honestly say I haven't bought any of it. If the government wants to creat a "false flag" invasion threat, they will use Isalmafacsts as the scapegoats.
It is posts of this nature that makes life hard for those of us who try to investigate governmental threats and wrongdoings. I have been studying conspiracy and ufo theories since Kennedy was assinated. (I was 13 at the time. You do the math.) I have reached some conclusions that are a quite different from the usual stories, but this is not the thread to discuss it in.
It is my hope, as a new member here, that these hoaxes are few and far between.

mrbill72315

the truth is out there-if you can handle it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh no!! It's August!! AAAHHHGGG!!!

[edit on 10-8-2007 by beekersguy]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is anybody still here! Apparently the false flag was just that false!
Neatly folds tinfoil hat and puts it away for another day!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
lol wait up he said at the end of august, who knows maybe it may start august 18th and probably late september...or it may never start.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
He also said it was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

First let me say this, im going to continue Ghostraven's work from now on. I don't have sources like he does/did but im going to use infromation and put things together.

I believe that goverment tracked GhostRaven down and.. well who knows..

This being said it's useless to delete this thread or anything posted since i've taken screens and im able to start threads elsewhere.

What im trying to do is to gather information based on the "case" and make them public. Like said, I have no sources but everything given this far has helped more or less. I will try to keep up and look the news and such. Everyone willing to help me should send private messages.

Im pretty skeptical about this whole thing but I try to be open minded.

Some may play pranks and such. There are already some videos which even I find totally SNIPand pranks.

So, I prefer myself Ghostraven's follower but im more skeptical, I don't have any sources to use but then again I will gather things and add things together.. + I want to express some thoughts about the case as soon as I have done more.. I call it research.

Im also looking forward to discuss about the case with ppl around here.

I think we're here to get things running once again. PM. me if you have things to discuss about. I'll check PM's later today.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Totally agree with you!!
Nice to read commments from likeminded people !

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetheday
I believe that goverment tracked GhostRaven down and.. well who knows..

This being said it's useless to delete this thread or anything posted since i've taken screens and im able to start threads elsewhere.

Nice way to start off on a positive note, make threats against the site

Discuss as long as you want, but keep this in mind:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
um if you still believe this... i truly feel sorry for you. Ghostraven admitted it was a hoax, and the reason he just did it (admitted it to being a hoax) out of thin air was to get people to start believing that the gov. was after him.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetheday
First let me say this, im going to continue Ghostraven's work from now on. I don't have sources like he does/did but im going to use infromation and put things together.

After 100 pages and thousands of posts, you still don't get it. GhostRaven is an admitted hoaxer, and for that he was banned from this site. And you want to 'continue his work?' If so, I'm guessing you won't be here long.

The fact that it is still here long after the hoax was admitted is testimony that it still draws interest and was not deleted. Surely you don't think ATS would hide a hoax, do you?

So, I prefer myself Ghostraven's follower but im more skeptical.

You're the follower of an admitted hoaxer but skeptical? So you're on both sides at once? Guess you can't lose.

Im also looking forward to discuss about the case with ppl around here.

I'm thinking most people here are quite done with the thread and groan every time it pops back up. Sorry to have contributed to that. If there were a de-flagger that would punch this guy off the first page I'd punch it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
um if you still believe this... i truly feel sorry for you. Ghostraven admitted it was a hoax, and the reason he just did it (admitted it to being a hoax) out of thin air was to get people to start believing that the gov. was after him.

you know there is always saying its a hoax and admitting that it is a hoax, as i would like to say

i mean the guy was probably just fed up and said yea this is a hoax ok, and then what do ya know the false flag happens. Or he could be telling the truth that it is a hoax, we will just have to wait and see...lol

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
well he did say we would start seeing stuff late july/early august. That time has already passed..

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96 >>

join