[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 94
178
<< 91  92  93    95  96 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
posted on 26-6-2007 @ 07:14 PM
As many of us deduced, this was a total fabrication. The utterly absurd story was all the proof I needed personally as I.......

He saved me the effort.

Here is the U2U I received a little while ago:


original U2U sent from GhostRaven:
from: GhostRaven
sent: 6-26-2007 at 10:28 PM
Springer,

This was a completely fabricated story. I am not just some je.......

Anyways, have a nice night and feel free to copy this message to the thread.



[edit on 6-26-2007 by Springer]


Im sure this is nothing but look at the time springer posted and the time of the u2u. How did this get posted 3:14 minutes early. Im just curious, probably something easy I cant figure out.




posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Im sure this is nothing but look at the time springer posted and the time of the u2u. How did this get posted 3:14 minutes early. Im just curious, probably something easy I cant figure out.


Most likely a time zone issue. The time the u2u was sent I think is the senders local time. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

2 cents.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Posts are stamped with the local time you have set. U2Us are stamped with GMT. Here is one I sent to myself at 02:42 local time :


from: eaglewingz
sent: 7/1/2007 at 07:42
Last post stamped 02:41


Unless Springer is messing around with time travel again. I hear SkepticOverlord is still cleaning up the mess from the last time



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well we know he was on the east coast, now what confuses me is the west coast is a three hour diff. and that post shows 3 hours and 15 minutes.
I think, or maybe im having a brain malfunction. Which is normal for me sometimes.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Unless Springer is messing around with time travel again.





Why is everyone picking on Springer lately?



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Im sure this is nothing but look at the time springer posted and the time of the u2u. How did this get posted 3:14 minutes early. Im just curious, probably something easy I cant figure out.


You're right; it's "nothing", and it's already been addressed.

Please read the thread before continuing to "necro" it unnecessarily.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
There is a squirreliness about this whole thing and I don't profess to have any answers, but I do see a lot of questions raised and it has left me with a feeling of it not being quite done.

It's seems we were going along fast and furiously and then it all changed, the voice of GR changed and with the addition of JFTB and the secret code talk (had me on the edge of my seat) and then the removal of JFTB words is enough to get any conspiracy hunter interested and questioning.

Could be the hoax was hoaxed, who knows. Just felt like the door was slammed with no resolution. And although new to this site, I am not new to unraveling mysteries and all this did was pique my interest and turn more cogs in my brain.

I guess the feeling is in the air that we are on the verge of "something" and perhaps we wanted to see UFOs or "visitors", perhaps that is more appealing than more terror alerts and attacks, whatever it is, it seems there are several of us that don't feel like this thing is done.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

You're right; it's "nothing", and it's already been addressed.

Please read the thread before continuing to "necro" it unnecessarily.


Are you kidding me, there is no way im reading this whole thread thats crazy talk. Way to long and I dont have a lot of time.
Especially just for one silly question that could be answered easily from a nice person.
Anyway The only reason im even still paying a little attention to this thread is because of how weird it was.
To me I was left a little riddled and im still looking for answers.

But not enough to read all the junk in it.


[edit on 1-7-2007 by earth2]



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Given what I and two other friends just saw with our OWN EYES

This is NOT a hoax!!!

Please see: Moving (dancing) lights over Dallas Texas 02:08 am

Pokey Oats



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by earth2


Are you kidding me, there is no way im reading this whole thread thats crazy talk. Way to long and I dont have a lot of time.


Methinks you may be on the wrong forum, then.

Reading threads = knowledge.

Not reading threads = ignorance.

ATS motto = Deny Ignorance.

Since you don't have a lot of time,

Good day.

Lex



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Puh-lease, the 90+ pages have been by people that were trying to research and find errors in the story, as well as people who wanted to believe, as well as many other types of postings, please don't categorize the entire thread by your one or two ignorant statements, most likely made after reading only the first post in this thread.


[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]


Now, at risk of showing himself as a liar, greatlakes is going to show us in what part of my post did i ridiculize the entire people of the thread, and he is going to show us in what part of my post did i critizice the work of the people who discovered the hoax. I said that the original poster received a lot of stars and points; where is the ignorant statement on that? How did he get so many stars, spontaneous generation?


Originally posted by greatlakes

Its quite easy for someone like you to just blurt out "OMG HOAX, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SUCKERS THAT FELL FOR THIS ONE OMG", its quite more difficult to actually do the work, put in the time and effort to find some actual proof or evidence of either hoax or real event. So before people suspect that you yourself do not have a brain, please do your homework before posting such non-productive posts. :shk:

[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]


"Someone like you" sounds like a degraded attempt for ad hominem. It doesn´t even deserve an analysis.

I never said a thing about the people who worked to demostrate the hoax, they did a great job. Why is greatlakes including them in something that i did not say? I was talking about the people who believed in such ridicule story. It seems that believening an anonimous poster with such a story (a "forum gov. watcher" that warns about a fake ufo operation, combats between ufos and planes, with not even a single grain of proof) is normal for greatlakes.

Sadly for him, the burden of proof is in this same thread, because anyone who believes in such a bizarre story with no proof at all, has some things to think about his easy tendency for believing in anything that is written, no matter how stupid it sounds.

Sorry for my english.




[edit on 1-7-2007 by Orion437]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Orion437]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Orion437]



posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by earth2


Are you kidding me, there is no way im reading this whole thread thats crazy talk. Way to long and I dont have a lot of time.


Methinks you may be on the wrong forum, then.

Reading threads = knowledge.

Not reading threads = ignorance.

ATS motto = Deny Ignorance.

Since you don't have a lot of time,

Good day.

Lex


Reading 94 pages of 20 posts and half of those posts are comments like yours that adds absolutely no value to the discussion does not equal knowledge.
Who are you to tell someone they are ignorant and dont belong here? This is the 3rd thread I have been in tonight that I have cringed at your scathing comments, you need to get a new hobby, constantly putting others down does not equal knowledge.
Since I don't have a lot of time,
Good Night.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]



posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Reading 94 pages of 20 posts and half of those posts are comments like yours that adds absolutely no value to the discussion does not equal knowledge.
Who are you to tell someone they are ignorant and dont belong here? This is the 3rd thread I have been in tonight that I have cringed at your scathing comments, you need to get a new hobby, constantly putting others down does not equal knowledge.

Its true, it can't be expected for everyone to read thru a 90+ page thread, but some people write posts that are written from the perspective of knowing everything that was written, in actuality, these posters having never read thru the entire thread. I think these are the persons that lex is referring to. If you dont have the time to read thru all of a thread, I guess the advice is to not make broad assumptions or statements in your postings, until you are 100% informed. This isn't meant in reference to you btw...



posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, we're in the forensics stage of this thread. We all know that. I don't speak for greatlakes or Lexion, but I share their frustration. This thread took off fast and for awhile it was literally impossible to keep up. It also has attracted an interesting subset of posts.

1. People who said immediately, "It's a hoax." That's about all they said. In other words, their contribution was minimal. They didn't try to analyze anything. They didn't try to study the issue. They just 'proclaimed' a hoax, thus sharing their infinite wisdom with lots of people who were more intrigued.

2. People who joined up just to post. Now, they could have been lurking for years without joining, or maybe they just showed up, but somehow they used this thread to push them into joining so they could participate. A certain sub-set of these people proclaimed, "It's a hoax." They just got here sometimes minutes prior, judged the entire situation, and made a proclamation.

3. After the hoax had been proclaimed, THEN members of both sub-groups above made posts such as, "It was obvious all along." In some cases they said, "I didn't even read it."

It is this third group that is particularly irritating. Your hindsight is 20/20, of course. You may feel particularly proud of yourself for recognizing a hoax after already knowing it was one, but to those of us who spent some time analyzing the issue, your contribution approaches zero. You get no stars for stating the obvious. You get no applause. Do you have a right to your opinion? Sure! Opinionize away! But given what you've said about how much effort you put into this, your opinion is less than valuable.

These guys remind me of people who say, "I don't like asparagus. I've never tasted it." or "You're raising you child all wrong. I don't have kids." or "I don't like that movie. I've never seen it." Well, whoope do! Next time, why don't you consider contributing something useful. Thanks.



posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Hey guys, we're in the forensics stage of this thread. We all know that. I don't speak for greatlakes or Lexion, but I share their frustration. This thread took off fast and for awhile it was literally impossible to keep up. It also has attracted an interesting subset of posts.

1. People who said immediately, "It's a hoax." That's about all they said. In other words, their contribution was minimal. They didn't try to analyze anything. They didn't try to study the issue. They just 'proclaimed' a hoax, thus sharing their infinite wisdom with lots of people who were more intrigued.

2. People who joined up just to post. Now, they could have been lurking for years without joining, or maybe they just showed up, but somehow they used this thread to push them into joining so they could participate. A certain sub-set of these people proclaimed, "It's a hoax." They just got here sometimes minutes prior, judged the entire situation, and made a proclamation.

3. After the hoax had been proclaimed, THEN members of both sub-groups above made posts such as, "It was obvious all along." In some cases they said, "I didn't even read it."

It is this third group that is particularly irritating. Your hindsight is 20/20, of course. You may feel particularly proud of yourself for recognizing a hoax after already knowing it was one, but to those of us who spent some time analyzing the issue, your contribution approaches zero. You get no stars for stating the obvious. You get no applause. Do you have a right to your opinion? Sure! Opinionize away! But given what you've said about how much effort you put into this, your opinion is less than valuable.

These guys remind me of people who say, "I don't like asparagus. I've never tasted it." or "You're raising you child all wrong. I don't have kids." or "I don't like that movie. I've never seen it." Well, whoope do! Next time, why don't you consider contributing something useful. Thanks.

I agree with you 100%, I am a researcher at heart so I have read all 94 pages because this topic has great interest for me. I have formed my own opinion on this matter but will keep it to myself as I do on most topics.
However, when a thread is this big I can see the tendency for others to "skim" get the big picture and not dissect every word. Any questions or comments should be accepted, analyzed and discussed regardless, insulting a members intelligence is not contributing to the discussion any more than someone commenting who has not completely read the thread.
It is far better to just ignore or not respond to a post that one may find not worthy then to use one's precious energy and take up space in a thread to just bash the post.
My comments above to Lex were also based on an accumulation of negative posts in several different threads that I had read last night. I tend to keep my opinions and comments to myself but the overwhelming negativity on this board lately reached its pique with me last night after reading thread after thread filled with off topic unrelated posts that just insult, bash or argue just to argue. This seems to be the trend around here lately and I feel we are getting away from denying ignorance.

In closing, speculation, debate and discussion should always, no matter what level, be accepted on this forum but as my mama always said "If you don't have something nice to say about someone, then just don't say it"



posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I haven't been back to this thread since GR sent me his admission... For the record, my U2U in box is set at GMT, that's why there is confusion about the time stamp.

I am not going to go through the hassle of uploading a screen shot of my U2U in box when the header is copied in this thread. I will however email a screen shot to one selected representitive, U2U me if you decide who that is.

Frankly, IMHO, anyone who is still clinging to Ghost Raven as being anything other than what he OPENLY CONFESSED to being is simply beyond anything I can do to help them.


The story was ABSURD, he had several holes in his story and I am done wasting any of my very precious time on this non issue.


Springer...



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dudes, seriously.

I can't believe you're still going on this.

This is an admitted hoax. And yet, the foil hats are still trying to prove there's something more.

C'mon. Aren't there any worthy pursuits out there somewhere?



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The unmasking of this sad OP doesn't deny the existence of such false flag plans.

See my posts for all documentation pertaining to this possibility.



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   


Anyways, what ATS needs to know is that, around early August, a 'false flag' operation will occur that will make the ETs/Visitors look like they are attacking america. Do not believe it. We cannot allow ourselves to be drawn into a war with an enemy like that.


To me this sounds like another way to win over some ears... confess about a lie pretending to tell the truth about that lie when in fact its just another lie
.

If you guys realise at first you were all so skeptical about aliens.. how they wouldn't come to Earth how they don't even exist. Now suddenlly everyone is saying that they are coming.. they are already here. I find that way too... easy.

personally I would say that aliens don't exist or if they do they haven't found us yet. One group is simply creating an alien "look alike" spreading the rumour that they are here... and then using hidden technology with those aliens to make everyone believe that they are really from another planet when in fact... they were creating from some lab using hidden technology from any place like Area 51.
If you guys get skeptical think about it.... its a freaking genious plan when i look at it..

Anyway I still think this is a lie. Guys remember if a person lies to you once what can make you say that he isn't lieing again.



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Was thinking about this whole thread...kinda interesting that in the same time frame mentioned by Ghostraven..
Chicago WGN/FEMA thing happened..
Numerous Canadaian witnesses to what was described as a space battle or dogfight between UFOs
ISAAC CARET disclosure of Drone engineering
Revelation of Roswell officer

Quite a coincidence in my opinion..





top topics
 
178
<< 91  92  93    95  96 >>

log in

join