It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
where the heck did this guy go. He makes a claim and it turns into a 4 page read with no evidence what so ever. UGGGGG!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Perhaps we scared GR off. I think we can set aside our doubt long enough to hear GR out. GR may even maybe telling the truth. Don't know but he or she may have been putting their neck out on the line.

Don't know if its a hoax or not. I'm 50-50. Well GR you got my attention.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
sounds like an episode of X Files

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Let's give him a little more time
The thread only began yesterday, so I would guess that we can wait a bit for proof

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I thought i saw a couple of saucers fly over my house, turned out to be this!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by LethalDose]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have always believed that some event would happen to try and start a more controlled grasp on the American people. We see steering in the direction of a one-world government everywhere we look, Immigration reform, Middle East, trying to man handle Russia and China. The movement is in full swing IMO. I am still a bit on the "it won’t happen" side of the fence right now. The strategy is sound so keep the eyes open. The CIA is going to unload a bunch of old secrets soon. (I hope there is something worth reading) Lots going on in the World right? Therefore, I could see this happening I guess at some point. It has to start somewhere right?

Also Raven you have given enough info for the men in black to know exactly who you are if they are watching so if you’re legit.... id un ass the AO with most haste.

In addition, it was posted that it seemed odd to think a dogfight between our fighters and a disc would be a mismatch. I don’t hold to this, as we have been able to shoot them down already right? Someone correct me if im off on that assumption. As for having technology to fight ET not sure, if, it would hurt them but when I was stationed at WSMR, it was my job to crew the helos that took the generals to the various tests. So one piece of Tech I know we have are lasers. HELSTF It’s a high Energy laser which is badass and that is being kind. I saw it hit a target drone from a 100-mile distance. They bounce it off mirrors, which are set along the Tularosa basin up range. A real wow site to see and that was 21 years ago. Imagine what they can do now with lasers. Could be used against them? Anyway, I have mumbled long enough.

Here is a link to the flashlight of death......

helstf-www.wsmr.army.mil...

PS: I love this site and I thank you all for the intelligent discussion about such topics.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is but another reminder of what could be. Whether this person GhostRever is credible or just some one making up an elaborate story based on something they’ve heard or read. Every one has claims, I’m new but I’m also skeptical about these folks that come out of the wood works to make this great claim but fails to fallow threw in making us believe they are who they say they are. Right, well I’m not sure what to think of this one its interesting I’ve heard it a few times.

If you want people to know the truth then scream very loud. Well until you actually post something that is undeniable other then your words its simply not tangible. I’ve got a big imagination and sometimes let it get the best of me, my Gosh the possibilities its mind boggling. So show us documents or your government id, something other then a story and your words. We are all here for the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think the false flag operation would be undertaken with 2 goals. 1-Cause casualties on our side and make it look like the ETs are the bad guys killing us innocent humans. 2-Try to convince the ETs that we are such a warring bunch by taking them on. This would hopefully cause ETs to back off, go away and stop non governmental disclosure efforts. Government then says all clear, we chased them away, we're back in charge. We can all go back to sleep or watch Fall football.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Let's give him a little more time
The thread only began yesterday, so I would guess that we can wait a bit for proof

I agree to a point with waiting for proof i guess. Let us just be a bit hypothetical for minute and pretend for a minute that he is legitimate and has now realized that he is in super deep kimshi by doing what he did. I would be looking out the blinds like a crack head that just hit that major chip and thinks the police have the house surrounded.

I give him until the middle of July, LOL then if it is real ill break out the hardware and dig in.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
The CIA is going to unload a bunch of old secrets soon. (I hope there is something worth reading)

Is this a known fact?
in a thought example that would give people a more positive view on the CIA just in time to believe in a staged attack, if it's reported by the CIA "well, they admitted to all those things recently, they are alright in my book!"
Thought example though... I'm still 50/50 too.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by junglelord

www.aimpress.com...

If you check your link and look at the alleged cable it says to vandenberg and is dated 1947. Kind of hard to do at that time since Vandenberg was named Camp Cooke and was renamed to vandenberg in 1957 or 58

The base was transferred to the US Air Force in [b]1957 and began its transformation into a space and ballistic missile test facility. One year later, Cooke Air Force base was renamed in honor of General Hoyt S. Vandenberg, the second chief of staff of the Air Force, who was an early advocate of space and missile operations.
Source Wiki

Perhaps the intended recipient was General Vandenberg the man, not the air base.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
I'd love to believe this GhostRaven, as it is a good story, but it really just doesn't make sense. I don't see why the government needs to make the ET presence public knowledge, especially if they have been able to conceal it so well for so long. Why can't they fight the 'Visitors" without the public knowing about it?

But more importantly, if you were privy to such earth-shattering information, why wouldn't you gather up some evidence and go to a major news agency rather than risk your well-being by posting on an obscure message board? (No offense to ATS, by 'obscure' I mean that by no means would the majority of the public get wind of information presented here).

Why can't they fight the 'Visitors" without the public knowing about it?

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Is this a known fact?

I would think so there are a few threads here that are talking about the CIA releaseing some old secrets. Dont think they will admit to any good secrets like the kennedy boys or alien threats. but some illegal activity during the cold war era. Heres the link to the thread. Take care

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LethalDose

video.google.com...

Man i love this clip, IMO the best video evidence yet. Have they ever tried to claim what this was?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The CIA is going to unload a bunch of old secrets soon. (I hope there is something worth reading)

Just saw this on Keith Olbermann. Should be interesting. He made it sound like a pretty big deal.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Again, if it was really about to happen, then it could not happen anymore, since the secret was revelated to the people on this forum. So, again, if it was really about to happen, this guy is an authentic HERO. But sure, we have no proof at all so, all is speculation. Anyway, the guy just vanished.

By the way, the whole theory sounds bogus to me. To reveal the ET presence, no matter in which way, could expose the fact that the US was hidding all this stuff, and the official position until now is to keep this issue denied, so they can use the potentially technological advantages obtained because this secret knowledge and mantain the military supremacy (last line of control). What better advantage could be reached with this supposed August thing?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LethalDose

video.google.com...

I've always liked that shot
Don't know if it's been debunked here, but even if that isn't a ufo I wouldn't know at all what to call it. Nothing behaves like that...

On topic, well if we speculate it doesn't matter wether the governments believe they are hostile or not... it's all about appearing to be in control and earning our trust and respect.
Like one of the above posters suggested... the different ways of mass control throughout time: cold war, middle east, terror etc etc. They need a new way og gathering. The majority of people in Denmark now believes the whole war on terror was a huge mistake and in that way who ever needed to control people through that war is now losing it again...
You gotta remember that the US is only as strong as the allies it has.

If puppeteers do believe ETs are hostile then the above clip says it all don't it. Disclosure would come for the sole reason that the secrecy cannot be contained much longer and then it would be best if they break the news to us rather than some some housewife from where ever.
If they know they are not hostile but know that the ramafications of a disclosure... again because this cannot be contained... would be dire for them in terms of losing power, they would probably do as the OP has suggested. Now I would wonder why the ETs would go along with such an idea. It could either be that the secrecy has worked both ways, ie ETs are being fed lies to achieves goals of those harbouring them or that we actually only have been visited by few crafts which after a good deal of fighting and persuation was brought under control and the technology stolen... (reminder that this is speculation
)

In the latter example the fight between ETs and jets would be easy accomplished, because it's our own people flying them.

But yes... any kind of varification of authenticity, as always, is welcome

[edit on 22/6/07 by flice]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well if the military does engage in countermeasures with "ETS," they will surely fail.

Who knows how many hundred if not thousand of years they are ahead technology wise.

How stupid could they be?

Oh wait, these are the same guys who said there were WMDS in Iraq.

Nevermind.

Point well taken.

I might have to defect so I can save the rest of the world from destruction.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Am I the only one who has thought to save this so that if this does happen (and I'm on the fence about this, though leaning towards hoax) and the government deletes the original post there's still a ton of people out there with it on there computers so they can show people that the government is lying and someone pointed it out before anything happened?

Better yet put it on a jump drive if you're really paranoid and think the gov't would go as far as to hack your computer to delete it XD.

The point is we should save it weather this is truth or fiction. Better to be safe then sorry no?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I

In addition, it was posted that it seemed odd to think a dogfight between our fighters and a disc would be a mismatch. I don’t hold to this, as we have been able to shoot them down already right?
Here is a link to the flashlight of death......

OK so we are gonna war with ET who can

Travel Speed of light or way faster, shut down nuclear missle silos, go mach 9 or whatever and stop on a dime and change directions, abduct people and walk through walls, possibly travel interdimensional and through wormholes.

How can anyone in this thread with any common sense think we could even fight againist alien technology?

This would be like us going back to the Medieval age with tanks and F-22s and fighting them. Heck it probably be worse esp if the Battle of LA was a real ufo, we didnt even phase it.

Cmon get real people.

Our only hope would be if we reversed their tech and we made a ton of their gadgets ships weapons etc to fight them with.

And if we pretended to be the aliens and let our jets beat up on us
do you really think people would be so gullable to think our jets could take out UFO's who have traveled interstellar?

Pffft bs

[edit on 23-6-2007 by ncuncfan2006]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join