It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
Am I the only one who has thought to save this so that if this does happen (and I'm on the fence about this, though leaning towards hoax) and the government deletes the original post there's still a ton of people out there with it on there computers so they can show people that the government is lying and someone pointed it out before anything happened?

Better yet put it on a jump drive if you're really paranoid and think the gov't would go as far as to hack your computer to delete it XD.

The point is we should save it weather this is truth or fiction. Better to be safe then sorry no?

Agree to every extend. But I wonder how litterate people would want it to be. I mean how precise the info given ahead would have to be to be more than a coincidence to people. If we take Nostradamus into this a lot of his prophecies can be interpreted to fit into what we now know. But none of them where right on the spot. So he's brushed off as being lucky... or a person who was very good at deducing how the world would evolved and not a true prophet (prophet being none-religious in this case).

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It seems that everyone is forgetting that the "Visitors" are not stupid.
In fact, they have people here on ATS (and probably many other
places) that report back to them. In fact, due to their advanced
technology, I believe THEY will set the time and manner for disclosing
their existance. "False Flag" will not happen because the Aliens will
make themselves and their reason for being here known before the
military can put their plan into action. That's my opinion.

But, if the Aliens and World Governments are in cahoot with each other,
that's an entirely different can of worms. This probably isn't likely
though. After all, what would the Visitors have to gain by assuming
the role of antagonist?

Regarding the alleged government employee who started this
explosive thread, do you think someone in his/her position of
knowledge would risk their life by divulging Top Secret information
like this? Revealing an overall operation this sensitive would get
you and your closest friends & relatives placed under intense
scrutiny...at least.

Bottom line is that I think there are some government people who
know about the huge potential threat that Visitors COULD be, if they
wanted to harm mankind. Since there are more than 50 species
here (according to the Disclosure Project witnesses), it's likely that
some could have aggressive loose-cannon types among them.
Forming a united world and pooling resources to rapidly advance
defense technologies would be a wise thing to do. But I don't think
killing millions of people and all the dramatic BS is necessary. Just
show us the evidence of this threat and the world will pool mental,
physical and monetary resources on a massive scale to self-preserve.

EDIT: Why all the flags on this thread!? The poster reads the forum
for 5 years and then tells a good story based on nuggets from threads
we've all read and suddenly everyone is going ga-ga over this? Honestly,
the message that started this thread contains fewer facts to back up the
prediction/observation/assessment than virtually every other ATS thread
in the forum. This thread shouldn't be given such high visibility on the
front page of ATS.. hurts the forum's credibility and image for first time
vistors.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very interesting read indeed. however I dont get how there could be a false flag operation where we do air battle with UFO's unless it has been planned with "the visitors". Have we told them..."hey, now you guys act hostile towards us, and then we'll pretend to fight back?" It still seems crazy given the limitations of our figters vs the ability of ET craft. It would HAVE to be planned on both ends. It seems impossible to "provoke" a battle with a craft far superior to your own.

What is going to happen to all of our troops around the world? Are they going to just amass in one area to fight one enemy, or is it going to be like Independence Day where there are going to be giant ET craft stationed all over the world, thus needing every army to take care of itself. Will Martial Law be imposed?

If you have such a purview into the happenings to bring all of this on, then some thought has to have been given to the consequences and what would happen. Are you, your bosses, and your bosses bosses going to be stationed in some elite bunker to weather the storm when it hits the fan, you must have a contingency plan for yourself, right?

Also, when you say "a mass disappearance", what do you mean? Everyone is just going to vanish out of the blue? And then what war? Was this something that was planned at Bilderberg or by some super secret government org. I just cant see the "visitors being hostile unless we are telling them to be hostile. But then, arent ET's supposed to be governed by some all mighty Council of Worlds that prevents things like this from happening? Like disrupting the universal laws?

While I do think that this thread topis is very convincing, there is just something that I am not feeling right about.
I hope this guy doesnt disappear as quick as he appeared.

This one is going to go on for a while...

[edit on 6/23/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No proof. Where's the beef?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have flagged this thread. I'm prepared to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. The message resonates with me that ties in very well with Carol Rosin / Disclosure Project's warning about the faked alien invasion that happens after the phony 'war on terror' phase. Ties in with ushering in of the NWO. Ties in with David Icke's 'problem-reaction-solution' concept. Ties in the lack of direction in the world economy, and our future existence prospects (think of all the 'global warming' scaremongering pummelled through our news media in the last few months - preconditioning us for an uncertain and / or gloomy future). Ties in with NASA showing us glimpses of UFO activity but not going as far enough to just come out and say that the truth is out there - but preconditioning us to accept that Yes there's something weird out there.

If this is another crazy story to entertain us (remember we had another 'August Apocalypse' thread last year too - could be just the same dude back for more kicks-n-giggles), I can't help but feel there is some truth at the root of it all.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

like we said earlier, the thread was only started a day or so ago, so he either just went to bed, work or is trying to get evidence atm. You don't expect him to have evidence up his sleave do ya?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Flagged.....What Riotcoming said...

This is an interesting post to say the least. I'm usually easily captivated when the person doesn't mispell every other word

Edit- misspelling

[edit on 23-6-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed the new supposed any missile lasers mounted to the nose of some Boeing 747 aircraft?

"http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/program/abl.htm"

Looks like we can blow up a missile with intense heat. What damage would that do to the hull to the folded metal alloy that these space craft are supposed to be made of?

Seems to me that the military is gearing up for something they have been expecting. I don't think they are really concerned about missile defense.

You can easily detect a launch of anything from anywhere. It would take time to launch a plane were another missile could be launched to destroy the first missile.

It doesn't make sense to have these aircraft fitted with these lasers unless they "are" gearing up for something that is more than a missile threat.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Again, if it was really about to happen, then it could not happen anymore, since the secret was revelated to the people on this forum.

Hey Jack, I don’t think 112,337 people here would scare them off. We are all over the world and not centralized. If it is planned for the U.S. then some idiot in this administration will go ahead with it. They might have gotten to the Ghost Raven already....... Damn..... They are quick with those satellite-tracking systems. At least we don’t have long to wait for closure on this thread.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think the fact that he pretty much spilled most of the necessary info from the beginning, there's probably not much more to say. He's provided a general time frame as well as events that will lead up to it. It's only a couple months away from being August so ... I guess if he never returns, then keep an eye out.

I appreciate the story if it's a hoax... as well as his ability to write pretty clearly and intelligently.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
Has anybody noticed the new supposed any missile lasers mounted to the nose of some Boeing 747 aircraft?

The page hasn't been maintained for two years

The links on the page either lead to dead websites or pages within the site itself, so it's hard to detect the authenticity about this through that particular site.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006

How can anyone in this thread with any common sense think we could even fight againist alien technology?

Our only hope would be if we reversed their tech and we made a ton of their gadgets ships weapons etc to fight them with.
[edit on 23-6-2007 by ncuncfan2006]

Dude of course thier technology would be superior no one disputes that certainly not me. But maybe they cant comprehend our weapons, as they are so primitive, and we can do damage to thier technology. And how do we know for sure we have not back engineered thier technology. We have had some for a long time right? Many different ways we could fight them. i dont see them haveing asgard shields.
Anyway where theres a will theres a way right. If they breathe oxygen then they can die just like us.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I think the fact that he pretty much spilled most of the necessary info from the beginning, there's probably not much more to say. He's provided a general time frame as well as events that will lead up to it. It's only a couple months away from being August so ... I guess if he never returns, then keep an eye out.

I appreciate the story if it's a hoax... as well as his ability to write pretty clearly and intelligently.

Remember, RavensGhost said that part of his(her?) job description is to
monitor forums for public sentiment regarding ETs and UFOs. My guess
is that he/she is either sharing this information with other monitored
forums and blogs..or this brave soul has been muzzled.

If RavensGhost really is in a position to receive sensitive info related to
national security wouldn't he be monitored 24/7 by high technology
tracking and listening devices? I've read that micro implants have been
developed that can be painlessly inserted into someone's neck through
a simple hug.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

like we said earlier, the thread was only started a day or so ago, so he either just went to bed, work or is trying to get evidence atm. You don't expect him to have evidence up his sleave do ya?

Thank you flice. I guess being new to this I didn't realize how things are done. I'll do better next time.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The only thing that nags at me a bit is if it's his job to monitor these type of forums wouldn't he know what sets us off most, and how we think (in general) I suppose it could be a bit of dis-info to get our hopes up and dash them against the rocks. But then again that could be my general distrust of the gov't Kicking in.

link   

The page hasn't been maintained for two years

The links on the page either lead to dead websites or pages within the site itself, so it's hard to detect the authenticity about this through that particular site.

But you saw this one, right? You wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to be included in someone's database:

Originally posted by geemony
Here is a link to the flashlight of death......

helstf-www.wsmr.army.mil...

link   

Originally posted by geemony

Originally posted by JackHill
Again, if it was really about to happen, then it could not happen anymore, since the secret was revelated to the people on this forum.

Hey Jack, I don’t think 112,337 people here would scare them off. We are all over the world and not centralized. If it is planned for the U.S. then some idiot in this administration will go ahead with it. They might have gotten to the Ghost Raven already....... Damn..... They are quick with those satellite-tracking systems. At least we don’t have long to wait for closure on this thread.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by geemony]

But what could be the purpose of all this, always assuming it's a true fact? What's the point to revealing the actual existence of ET presence if they have much more to win in denying it? If they deny alien existence, then they can continue exploiting the secret that ONLY they now. With this new possible scenario, again, I don't see the benefits better than the cited one.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just like every other bogus prediction, this too will fail once late july comes around. You guys shouldn't forget the fact that he's probably done research and has worked out his whole story. However, if it is true (2% probablity IMO) then the world will be in chaos. It won't just affect the US, but people globally will fear it too.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thank you flice. I guess being new to this I didn't realize how things are done. I'll do better next time.

No no... no excuse needed, I'm new as poster here too, and I long for evidence also.

I just noticed that the thread was made as early as yesterday so I didn't want to demand hardcore proof from him / her right away. If OP is sincere and authentic my take would be that he she wasn't prepared with backing up the proposals right away.
How ever now that we asked for it I wouldn't mind him / her showing good faith and delivering it to us so we know wether or not to let this thread die.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I guess we'll have to wait until August to find out. Good thing i got back to school in August and won't get drafted for this alien war. I'm not scared to get drafted...I'll serve my country. ET's would wipe up out if it came to a war IMOP. I think that we should befriend the 'visitors', not make war with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join