It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The point is that you're making those plans public, so it's not secret anymore... so if it's real, maybe it's not going to happen anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by Sntzaow

aside from all the religious stuff, I been looking for some up-to-date info on planet X...links or info? thanks mate

Im the the only link or info you need.

what is it you wanna know?

SOM

Well, I would like some info to back up your info

But mostly I just want up-to date pics, arrival and why the delay etc. etc...somethign like a thread or site dedicated to the matter

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I will believe you for now, because of the following:

1) I am partially drunk.

2) See #1.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Ok im gonna set the facts straight on what GhostRaven is talking about...

Jesus is returning via Planet Nibiru.

The government knows it and is preparing there plan to deal with those "left behind" after the rapture.

Jesus said that two will be in one place and one of the two will be left and the other taken...he was talking about the rapture!...or what ghost raven called a "mass dissapearance"

the NWO/dragon/beast will take over the world for 3.5 years after the rapture.

The Planet X will cross earth in (2007) and at the same time the rapture will occur..everyone will be taken to the mothership nibiru(planet X) were they will be for the 3.5 years(2007-2010)...this is referred to in the bible as the mother given wings in revelation chapter 12.. fleeing into the wilderness(deep space)

after planet x is gone there will impacts from space...there will be nuclear warfare and a whole list of other things...read the 7th seal to know what happens.

when the 3.5 years are over jesus returns to fight armageddon..sometime around 2011-2012.

long story short..jesus destroys the governements and locks the devil away for a thousand years...then anohter battle takes place after the thousand years..earth is no longer habital so we reside in the mothership..and thats pretty much were the bible finishes the story.

If anyone has questions..holler!

[edit on 22-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

Yeah I have a question..

What exactly did you smoke today?

There is no Jesus. No God. No Devil. No Hell. No Heaven. No Rapture. It's all fake.

Un-necissary and rude. No class. (my opinion)

Also, the second part is opinion, unless you have more than that "Crazy man outside ranting" bit.

Gooood post.

Still on the fence regarding the OP.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But mostly I just want up-to date pics, arrival and why the delay etc. etc...somethign like a thread or site dedicated to the matter

READ THE BIBLE!

i dont recommend websites...they are enter at your own risk.

arrival: 2007 as i said before...nobody can know the exact day.

THERE IS NO DELAY...this has been planned since long ago..since the days of daniel the prophet.

when it/he comes it will be on time..for those who are waiting.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

READ THE BIBLE!

i dont recommend websites...they are enter at your own risk.

arrival: 2007 as i said before...nobody can know the exact day.

THERE IS NO DELAY...this has been planned since long ago..since the days of daniel the prophet.

when it/he comes it will be on time..for those who are waiting.

Well, I know there is a religious element to planet X..some claim 2007 some claim 2009 with a return trip in 2011-2012 but what I want is some scientific evidence, etc. Dont get me wrong, I believe in God.. I just been looking for some scientific stuff

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
Un-necissary and rude. No class. (my opinion)

Also, the second part is opinion, unless you have more than that "Crazy man outside ranting" bit.

No class? Sorry to inform you, but it's the internet. If "what did you smoke today" is such an offensive statement, then I feel bad for you and whoever else finds it offensive. How about not being so sensitive?

The second part is common sense. According to "those people", God created everything. So since we took our time with evolving, we're supposed to believe that no "battles" took place until humans had fully evolved, even though God "existed" before we did. Or maybe the Devil didn't exist until we did? Is that it? If it happens every thousand years, we've been around more than a thousand years, so by my calculations, a "battle" took place in year 1007-1011, right? Where's that in history? Where's the environmental or scientific evidence of such a battle?

Religion is bs.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think it is something that if it doesn't occur in August we all should still be very aware and prepared for something being pulled on us at some point.

I read somewhere that disclosure was to occur on the 60 Anniversay. Well the 60th is only a few weeks away. This would be the perfect time for the military to bring forth these craft and stage an attack making it look like Aliens. I can say I will think it quite interesting if they even use lazers because that isn't the type of weapons they (the Beings/aliens) would use if they had to.

We all probably know that they have wanted to weaponize space and the people said no. Well, scare the hell out of the people and they will say yes. Also this would be the perfect time for Marshall Law to be called upon and then all you know who has to do is issue an Executive Order and he will continue as Leader for like.... ever.

Have you noticed how the airline computers have gone wacky twice lately maybe they are practicing.

Think about this everything goes down, airline computers, our computers so we can't communicate----- that alone will cause panic.

Hmmm I am on vacation from the end of July to the middle of August and I will be using the airline, crap.

Maybe the word has to spead on the net that if this happens it is NOT real.

If they pulled this off we are doomed as a somewhat free people.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Fine fictional fodder for thought:
A subversive claim about an attack with casualties!
Reads like a fine sci-fi plot. I'm not holding my breath during the timelines presented but an intriguing possibilty, none-the-less.
My question is where is SETI in all of this? SETI and NASA and International Space Agencies? I mean, really, any extra-terrestrial intelligence is not going to present itself first and foremost to the US government!!! That would be an oxy-moron and a definite step backwards for them!
Realistically, any contact to be made, if aliens have done their homework, would be to the folks on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by GhostRaven

Let me begin this post by saying that I realize, as a new member, many people will be very skeptical of what I am about to say.

You think so ?

(though what I am about to say is the truth)

I rather doubt that.

I only hope that the moderators on ATS will give me the time to disclose the information I have

What information, exactly ?

Because part of my position with the government involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence. I did not create a membership beforehand because I have always been a listener.

Time for an IP trace.

Please heare me out:

Someone that is in a position you claim to be can spell.

who specialized in cultural affairs

Exactly what "cultural affairs" are you specialized in ?

with preparing local and state governments

Only in the U.S. ? Odd. Not a world-wide disclosure ?

They are, it turns out, extremely detached and interested in us purely for scientific reasons.

Since you are "disclosing", after Homo Sapien has been around quite
a while, and we've had the "bomb" since '44 or so why oh why are they
still interested in us ? YouTube ?

My new job, as was described to me and apparently others, was to convince local governments that the ETs were hostile invaders

What "local" governments ? What about the aforementioned state governments ?

In other words... I was to write up 'spin' and propaganda that would help win the country's leaders over to our new 'war effort'.

Please provide some evidence of this "spin" and "propoganda" you
wrote.
I'm rather sure I've not seen or read any.

I feel that we cannot possibly defend against the Visitors (at least in a 'fighting' situation)

I agree. Drag racing or football might be more of a challenge.

are simply wrong-headed.

This coming from a supposed "spin doctor" ? "Wrong-headed" ?
Wow.

Sorry that I cannot verify my position as I have a family and assets that would surely be taken from me if my identity were revealed.

Ok. School is out, summer is officially started.

I truly hope the next 3 months don't bring more of this...this....

Anyway,
Lex

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

www.aimpress.com...

If you check your link and look at the alleged cable it says to vandenberg and is dated 1947. Kind of hard to do at that time since Vandenberg was named Camp Cooke and was renamed to vandenberg in 1957 or 58

The base was transferred to the US Air Force in [b]1957 and began its transformation into a space and ballistic missile test facility. One year later, Cooke Air Force base was renamed in honor of General Hoyt S. Vandenberg, the second chief of staff of the Air Force, who was an early advocate of space and missile operations.
Source Wiki

There is also one other issue, but I cannot confirm it for sure, but in 1947 cables came off a telexex or teletype decoding machine that had tape which was pasted over the cable so the text would all be straight not wiggly as it appears.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OP... I get the impression that this is a US incident that will occur, is that correct?
At the moment I, like the others here, am swaying on a knifes edge regarding the credibility of this story.
My mind doesnt have a hard time finding reasons why what you say is true cause a lot of coincidences and the generel idea of maintaining the control over people would be enough for the puppeteers of the US to commit such a horrendous act.

It also does fit well with the act of martial law and supreme power to the Bush puppeteers doesn't it? I mean, if he/they want(s) it has to be done now before the end of his time in office?

However given the loads of elaborate statements turned hoaxes and prophecies which forever have their timeframe moved again and again, you're probably gonna have to put your life in the line and steal / loan some documents you could scan etc.
Ofcourse this is a lot to ask, but if what you say is true, then it is in my view a small price to pay.

One of the main problems with humanity today... well always for that matter, is that we are too ambitious and greedy. There are no more heroes left in this world... soldiers whine when they get shot at and rich people whine when they have to pay 11% instead of 10% in tax.
It's up to the little man now to make a stand and that includes you even when working for the government. The little man to some degree still have morals and empathy for his fellow man, something you can't expect from those who in reality are supposed to hold the greatest empathy of all, ie. our leaders.

How much will it take before couch patatoes turn militia? We wouldn't have to be armed with anything more than the power of infiltration because of where we work or the people we know and demands of questions answered.

Come august and this happens I propose a call to arms amongst civilians against governments who involved themselves in this wouldbe foolish endeavour.

EDIT: About that telegram he is holding... small thing, but I couldn't help notice it. Wouldn't the word "disk" actually be spelled "disc"?? Ofcourse anyone could make a spelling error, however I would expect the military to hold high standarts as to not create misunderstandings between the sender and the receiver...
[edit on 22/6/07 by flice]

[edit on 22/6/07 by flice]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Maybe the word has to spead on the net that if this happens it is NOT real.

If they pulled this off we are doomed as a somewhat free people.

makes me wonder if this thread was made on purpose to keep us calm and the event being real and not "faked"

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.freemarketnews.com...

Maybe this is what Lester Pearson was reffering to in his claims the U.S. was preparing against aliens?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

I think it is something that if it doesn't occur in August we all should still be very aware

Aware ? Of ? Something being "pulled on us" ?
Any evidence of this, at all ?

I read somewhere that disclosure was to occur on the 60 Anniversay.

Please, provide a link to this.

This would be the perfect time for the military to bring forth these craft and stage an attack making it look like Aliens.

Why would this be "the perfect time" ?

I can say I will think it quite interesting if they even use lazers because that isn't the type of weapons they (the Beings/aliens) would use if they had to.

First, it's LASER :

light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

From Here

Marshall Law

Who is "Marshall ?

and he will continue as Leader for like.... ever.

This Marshall guy will be leader, forever ??

Have you noticed how the airline computers have gone wacky twice lately maybe they are practicing.

Wha ?

Hmmm I am on vacation from the end of July to the middle of August and I will be using the airline, crap.

Yet, you use the airlines. Nice.

Still not convinced,
Lex

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hmmm...its really scary to think the government would manipulate our minds and emotions. What the hell day in age do we live in? This is madness. I know it sounds juvenile, but we should tell everyone we know about the possibility. Seriously, post it on myspace, get the word around. The whole dont pump gas on may 15th started on myspace and it wasnt long until it ended up on prime time news! We as informed people have a responsibility to spread knowledge. The more widespread skeptisism there is on this subject, the less likely America will panic and be made for fools. Even if it is possibily false, can we afford to be wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.freemarketnews.com...

Maybe this is what Lester Pearson was reffering to in his claims the U.S. was preparing against aliens?

Here is a link to the story.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Marshall Law

Who is "Marshall ?

and he will continue as Leader for like.... ever.

This Marshall guy will be leader, forever ??

I read in your thread about the anti-cig. campaign and the "wht da fx up" deal and what not, and you said they were on the sly...
Nice to see whos being sly here, sir. You know what he was referring to and these laws exist, yet you continue to mock this user. These people are trying to be open minded and consider all discussion where as youre being conservative...lighten up buddy, or go smoke a light cig...since you missed the purpose of those ads completely...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I just think we need to first look into finding some evidence for this alledged staged attack before we start blowing too many whistles.
Haven't we learned by now not to humiliate our selves too much for no reason?

Ofcourse the time frame is narrow if this turns out to be true. But please please please don't start anything on Myspace yet... you know how those guys are and if you go in there and say the above without a single piece of evidence they will brush this off as the regular UFO banter...

Evidence first... if no evidence, case closed and hold your breath for a month,
if evidence appears, find more... if you can find one piece another is bound to be lying around too.
Gather evidence in single thread
post thread and politely ask people to read it, ie. don't use caps and shout about the end of the world

Why I don't do anything? Well, I don't live in the states, and that's where it's supposed to be taking place in the beginning right?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense that the government would pull a false flag to blame aliens and then have to deal with disclosing all they've worked so hard to hide all these decades.

Aliens are a potential military asset and a military threat both. Acquisition of alien technology is the highest priority. There is no military advantage to disclosing the existence of that technology to anyone. On the flip side, if an unfriendly government obtains that technology, the entire world balance of power could shift overnight.

The likely false flag operation that so many of us have been fearing is the sinking of a US vessel in the Persian Gulf, prompting an attack on Iran. That, unfortunately, is very likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join