It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Looks like to OP is taken on a vacation by the Mib

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven

The timing was chosen to coincide with the most common vacation/recerational dates (as people are more likely to 'chatter' about scary things while in large groups with friends/family).

funny he said that because i'm going leaving for vacation on august 2nd

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The OP has laid out a rough date as to the supposed time (only a couple of months) and people are asking for proof? Isn't this the same kind of verifiable proof that some of you have been demanding?
I was reading these forums for about a year before I registered (not that long ago I know) and I rarely post, but we only have a short wait to see if this claim is correct.
IMO it is a hoax, but we'll just have to wait and see.
To those demanding proof before the time specified, what would be acceptable? What would be incontrovertible proof? What specifically does the OP have to bring to the table that would not be instantly declared fake?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBBumblebee
What specifically does the OP have to bring to the table that would not be instantly declared fake?

His identity maybe? He 'revealed' enough allready in his first post to have the people involved, know who he is or know enough of him due to this info (if true)

Because part of my position with the government involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence

About four months ago my job description changed dramatically

I was suddenly (and with a dramatic demonstration) informed that ET Presence was real and that, as someone who specialized in cultural affairs....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Treating Aliens as hostiles does not necessarily mean that there will be a war with assured Human destruction.

All that means is we'll will shoot at them if they come close OR if do strange things. Eg. Hover above military base. If we, Humans, were capable of interstellar travel and found a planet with intellegent but not technologically evolved beings. Do you think we would wipe them out if they try and attack our space ships for just observing them in the name of science? Obviously not.

Sopposidly Alien crafts are stealthy, and are capable of evading all our missle technology right...? Well all that means is, that even though the majority of us are hostile with them, they can still observe and gain scientific data from us.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
GhostRaven, the government can easily gain information about who you are. If you are legit (which I tihnk not), you will most likely be found out; quickly.

Heres why...:
I can get peoples IP addresses by talking to them on msn.
I can then access your computer and gain lots of information about you.

Now... I am only a 15 year old kid from Australia. Imagine what the Government can do to get your identity. I'm not saying that the government will track you down and chuck you in jail. Anyone who thinks that is the dumbest person on the planet. However watch yourself, it is potentially very easy to find out who you are.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
the government knows about online communities like ATS. When this false flag op goes down, it will be people like us, right here at ATS who will revel in our own smugness, just because we were right all along. the people are going to be scared, they will jump online and find every bit of wiki goodness they can find on aliens, they will inevitably find themselves right here at ATS, scared, asking questions about the ALiens agenda, and we, will say to them, it's okay, GhostRaven says they are no real threat. and then the people will relax and go back to their business. they will believe that although there is a threat from the visitors they will not be harmed because the ATS geeks have assured them so.

GhostRaven, i think your original post is nothing more than disinformation.

do you know why? Because I am already aware of what the governments are doing. i have heard interesting lyrics in top ten songs played on commercial radio again and again in recent months. i've seen old astronauts talk about ufo's after years of saying nothing at all. i've seen this because the media moguls have allowed it to be filmed and released. across our airwaves, information is just waiting to be taken, or should i say forced fed down our throat.

humans love the media, they love it so much they STILL believe the lies they read is gossip magazines, i repeat GOSSIP magazines. the governments are catering for THESE kind of people. idiots, complete numbskulls who couldn't have the intelligence to think an original creative thought without having a nosebleed.

The relationship between the U.S government and visitors is long one. we all know about this. The aliens are a threat yet they aren't. how so? they are because they abduct us and do whatever it is that they do with us without our permisson. as an intelligent race of beings, you would think that they knew what they did was wrong. except, may be they did know and yet they still continued with it.

our government will use their presence for an excuse to create bigger and more destructive weapons. something i frown upon, but then again, i was raised in this # hole society so i guess i'm a numbskull like the rest of them. i know that if theres an alien presence on earth. it is our duty to arm up just incase they get any funny ideas.

the government will treat them like a threat because, no matter how you look at it. they are going to be a threat. people have been abducted for years, it has ruined lives. so many humans have suffered, but have just become a joke to society.

this is nuts. i apologise for the rant.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good, humanity is a disease waiting to be cured by a higher race. joking there, but im sure thats how many war mongers think, though i doubt theyll have a false flag attack, probably a real encounter, but mask something else around that.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You guys, the OP has posted two times in this topic will little to no credentials other than his fancy words in his posts. Are not you all going against the "sheep" saying you all preach so well? You call the general population "sheep" because they believe in some ideal with little proof, yet this person comes in here and says something UFO related with little proof, and most of you (not all, but most) seem to believe the OP and take him as Savior. Seriously, the OP can say what he wants, but until I start seeing some of these things popping up, I will not take any of this seriously.

It makes me realize just how easy it is for me to create an alt account on this forum and post my own elaborate story. >_>

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i have to agree with someone who posted earlier that the likelihood of the next big false flag is more likely to come in the mid-east first. iirc there was a big 'buzz' about the alien hoax threat back in the run up to 911, to the point where that day caught me by surprise cos I was lookin to the skies instead.

either way there's not much we can do to derail masterplans. just make sure you maintain a decent ethical standard inspite of shenanigans and you win/win anyway. don't buy into anyone's hatefest whether it be rascist, specist, or whatever.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In my opinion a very possible scenario that makes sense of what Ghost Raven has posted is that the US Gov has limited UFO technology and they plan to stage this psuedo attack in exactly the same way they staged 911.

The are creating, in the public's eye, an enemy where there isn't one. They will use their own gumby UFO technology to make it look like a real attack from ETs.

Like someone posted earlier. Bonafied ETs could take us out in a nano second if they were that way inclined.

The knobs that run this planet are not only criminals on this planet. They go back a long way.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In my opinion, if we truly consider what the OP has suggested, we can ascertain that the "war" he says he has been led to believe will be precipitated will not be between ETs and humanity.

The OP has stated that he believes we cannot possibly defend against ET forces. This, combined with the fact that if we had the means to successfully intercept ET piloted craft before now, we would have, indicates that we lack the ability to successfully attack, apprehend, or destroy ET piloted craft. If this is the case, then how would we possibly prosecute a war against them? Those in power would surely realize this dilemma.

The OP further states that a false flag operation simulating an attack on or by an ET piloted craft will be perpetrated. This indicates that we possess the ability to convincingly simulate ET craft and combat between them and our military forces.

If we cannot successfully engage the ET piloted craft, and we possess the capability to simulate ET piloted craft, then in my opinion it stands to reason that any portrayed "war" against them would be a sham having some ulterior motive.

Based on this, it is my opinion that the OP has either incorrectly interpreted the situation, been fed misinformation, or is intentionally perpetrating a hoax. Please note that two of those possibilities do not violate the TOS, however, and that I am keeping my mind open to further possibilities as well. No hypothesis, however seemingly probable or rational, can be proved at this point. We should not jump to any conclusions.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

If indeed this scenario plays out, that could serve as an excuse to declare martial law in America and I believe this is the plan.

Haven't you heard?
The US is already under Martial Law. It has been since the Civil War. The act has never been recinded. The flag we all know as the US flag is in fact the martial flag.

This is the US Civil Flag that should be flying

The same goes for the flag flown in all US courts (the Judicial Martial Flag.)

from here

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
If we cannot successfully engage the ET piloted craft, and we possess the capability to simulate ET piloted craft, then in my opinion it stands to reason that any portrayed "war" against them would be a sham having some ulterior motive.

Yes that's right:
1) Martial law.
2) Usher in the NWO
3) Illuminati cabal secure control of global resources, yes, including OIL (9/11 was the catalyst as outlined in PNAC, the hoaxed invasion will be the polishishing off job.
4) Illuminati cabal reasserts control over global population - mass culling, as fewer sheep are easier to control.
5) US foreign policy is not the best either, look at the mess the US govt has landed itself in worldwide. How on Earth is it going to get out of the Iran / Israel issue for instance? That's right - a distraction - a false flag!
6) ..and maybe there is some kind of alien agenda behind it too, who knows.

Of course there is an ulterior motive, human history is flooded with ulterior motive and conspiracy. 9/11, anyone? This event would be no different.

An ulterior motive is no guarantee that the OP is deliberately misleading us with false information. In fact, it only thickens the plot, you can throw all kinds of conspiratorial tangents to it, think of any angle you like. Think of Project Blue Beam, it could be holograms in the sky. The weapons we would see in a conflict as this would most likely be scalar. Conventional weaponry, forget about it.

Ah well,, if it all happens, it will make for some cool stuff on tv? Kick back with a few beers in front of the big screen HDTV while the world decays around us. Put yer feet up mateys, it's sure to be a sweet ride! I wonder if Tom Cruise will save us?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven
I did not 'find' this site as much as I have been monitoring it for 5+ years. .... I know what ATS has gotten wrong and right.

Since you have been ... monitoring ... this site for five years -
And you claim to know what we all have gotten right and wrong -

Please tell us what people here have gotten right and what they have gotten wrong. If they got it wrong - give us what is 'right'.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow, 43 flags and 8 pages, and exactly 2 posts from the OP. I guess this is how you get the WATS these days. Post some vague rehash of a story we've all heard before.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Dont believe it folks, the "visitors" are not hostile.

Tell that to all the people who have been kidnapped, painfully
experimented on and had their minds messed with. Oh .. and
are now 'chipped' for future capture and experimentation.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokingGun420
do you know why? Because I am already aware of what the governments are doing. i have heard interesting lyrics in top ten songs played on commercial radio again and again in recent months.....

Huh? ooops, did Brittney do it again? Though I admit over playing of the same top ten hits on the radio can be annoying after awhile I am lost on how that relates to the "Government's".

With the OP saying the "visitor's" are going to attack "America" I have to wonder how many of the other nations are going to help America with this "attack" from UFOS? Will the rest of the world come running to help America out, (like history shows America had done for so many other country's when they were being attacked or invaded), or will half the world sit back and say to themselves "well at least its not us getting attacked, we'd all be dead in a day, whew."? What IF the OP is right and America does get attacked, I wonder how many country's will try to join the "visitor's" on this attack and how many country's will see this as an opportunity for them to attack American's and American Territory's or weaker country's while the U.S. is busy engaging in a war with UFOS? I can just hear the leaders of Iran saying "hey this is a good time for us to go invade Israel or take over Kuwait since the U.S. forces are being deployed back to America to handle those alien "visitor's".

I guess anyone who's lucky enough to make it past "Phase 1" and not be part of the "missing persons" report on FOX News or those who can stay hidden and not be a statistic of "Phase 3's massive disappearance" will be the ones to find out.

And here I thought it was just an enhancment

Bzzzzzzz

[edit on 6/23/2007 by BuzzingOn]
Had to add, does any of this Operation sound like a type of Project Blue Beam? Hmmm

[edit on 6/23/2007 by BuzzingOn]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi there i've almost read all the pages of this thread and as many others said this ET false falg operation is nothing new...but i think something could happen soon.
today on an italian tv news (just 10 min ago ) they talked about ufo's and admit they are real even tough we dont know what the heck are they..and believe me this is very unusual for an italian tv as there's not so much mass-media coverage for ufo's.And during this tv news one scientific journalist stated and admited that 10% of the ufo phenoma its still without explanation and it could be even of extraterrestrial origin.

They never talked on tv like this before.

p.s. : i apologise for my bad english.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Admittedly I haven't read the whole thread because I just scanned it to see if the OP had made another post. BUT can anyone tell me why a "false flag" operation would be beneficial or necessary? What is the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join