It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheat Code Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't play mario on gmaeboy, but (I'm going to hate to say this) but pokemon is... is... back in at my school. It's a high school too. Anyway, I glitch on pokemon all the time.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i play pokemon all the time, blue and red version, missingno, glitch level 100-160, realy gay uber amazing

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I play yellow version!!! I glitch on blue and red.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
im playin saphire, 46 hrs played beaten the elite four like seven times and a pokedex of 95/200

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here's a cheat code

on ace combat 4, press:

L1, L2, R1, R2

That's supposed to let you eject from the plane before you get shot down. I haven't been able to get it to work for some reason.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
yeah galm I odn't think there are any cheats for the AC series. I've always looked for them. Not that I need them anymore lol

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
heh, There are some cool gameshark cheats for Ace Combat 5. There's one cheat where there is no impact with ground or buildings. Go through the ground, I kept going till 1,000,000 feet below the ground!!! It keeps going, and going, and going, and goi....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You post a game, I can get you the code. I am hardcore gamer. I started with a texas instrument computer, graduated to atari, nintendo, super nes, genesis, saturn, ps1, xbox, and computer. Don't have the new consoles yet, I'm too busy buying car parts for my two muscle car restorations right now, but If you want it, I can get it for you.

Geesh, who wouldn't know the code for lives on Super C.

Noob.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
get me some ace combat cheats. Oh, and some socom us navy seals chaets, bot for the ps2.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
You post a game, I can get you the code. I am hardcore gamer.

EDIT: can any one tell me some cheats for super mario land on gameboy pocket (black and white)

please?

oh and what about GTA Vice city stories? (PSP)

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do you have Access to Game Shark Cheats too?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
get me some ace combat cheats. Oh, and some socom us navy seals chaets, bot for the ps2.

Hidden Voice Commands for Socom:

* ''Bravo diffuse bomb:'' Point your crosshairs on a bomb and this will automatically defuse it.
* ''Bravo open door:'' Point your crosshairs at a door and this will unlock it.
* ''Breech, bang, clear:'' Point your crosshairs at an open room and all your squad members will throw grenades inside.
* ''Team low profile:'' Your squad goes into stealth mode.
* ''Hands up, get down:'' Say this to guards to get them to do it.
* ''Don't ask, don't tell:'' Teammates will not help you.
* ''Bravo snipe:'' teammate will use their sniper rifle.
* ''Bravo open door:'' teammate will open the door.
* ''Bravo kill me:'' team will kill you.
* ''Bravo report status:'' team will tell you their details.
* ''I got a gun; what do you got?:'' Find out what weapons they have.

No gameshark codes or other hidden codes for Socom on PS2.

Ace combat if I'm not mistaken was released on the original playstation yes?

I don't have any standard codes for ace combat, But I do have these two that might work for Gameshark:

Get Unlimited Bullets
800EDF1C 270F

Get Unlimited Missiles
800EDF18 0041

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

EDIT: can any one tell me some cheats for super mario land on gameboy pocket (black and white)

what about GTA Vice city stories? (PSP)

Super mario land for Gameboy:

Harder Game and Level Select

After you beat the game, do not turn it off. On the title screen, the Mushroom icon to the left of "Start" will have changed into Mario's head. That is to show you that you are in the hard mode. After you beat the game in hard mode, on the title screen is a Level Select.

Mario Can Fly!

On level 4, go into the second pipe. Directly beneath the exit pipe is two blocks you can break. Break the block that is closest to the wall (if you break both, this trick can still work but is harder to do.) Then jump into the gap that you broke between the block and the wall. At the same time, push and hold the control pad left,and Mario will then do the splits in the air and fly through the wall. This takes a lot of practice to do. This trick also works on level 5 on the fourth pipe.

Bonus Coins on Level 2

When you start the second level, go left and jump to reveal an elevator. Ride the elevator to access several coins.

Easy Win Against Hiyoihoi

You must be big to use this cheat. When you get to Hiyoihoi, Let him hit you with ONE of his Ganchans. While you are blinking, run through him and jump on the goal.

The Egyptian Elevator

You must be big in order to do this cheat! On the third level,(the Egyptian level)kill the first lion you see. Then in the row of blocks, destroy the second to last one. After that jump up into the space where the block was. That should result in an elevator that will bring you up to a platform which at the end has a pipe.

Continue

If you are subjected to a "game over" while in the Easter Island level, keep pushing start when the words "game over" appear. This will result in circumventing the game over function and you will be able to continue playing

Sorry, these are not really hard codes, but they might be helpful.

GTA Vice city stories:

Weapon Set 1 ... LEFT, RIGHT, X, UP, DOWN, SQUARE, LEFT, RIGHT
Weapon Set 2 ... LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT
Weapon Set 3 ... LEFT, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, UP, DOWN, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT
Get $250000 ... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, X, X, L1, R1
Armor ... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, R1
Health ... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, R1
Raise Wanted Level ... UP, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE
Never Wanted ... UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, LEFT, X, X
Sunny Weather ... LEFT, DOWN, R1, L1, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, CIRCLE
Clear Weather ... LEFT, DOWN, R1, L1, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, X
Overcast Weather ... LEFT, DOWN, L1, R1, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, SQUARE
Rainy Weather ... LEFT, DOWN, L1, R1, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, TRIANGLE
Foggy Weather ... LEFT, DOWN, TRIANGLE, X, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, L1
Spawn Rhino ... UP, L1, DOWN, R1, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, R1
Faster Clock ... R1, L1, L1, DOWN, UP, X, DOWN, L1
Destroy All Cars ... L1, R1, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, DOWN, R1
Peds Riot ... R1, L1, L1, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, DOWN, L1
Peds Attack You ... DOWN, TRIANGLE, UP, X, L1, R1, L1, R1
Peds Have Weapons ... UP, L1, DOWN, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, RIGHT, TRIANGLE
Faster Gameplay ... LEFT, LEFT, R1, R1, UP, TRIANGLE, DOWN, X
Slower Gameplay ... LEFT, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, UP, TRIANGLE, X
Perfect Traction (Down is Car Hop) ... DOWN, LEFT, UP, L1, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, X
Commit Suicide ... RIGHT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, R1, DOWN, X
Aggressive Drivers ... UP, UP, RIGHT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, SQUARE
Black Traffic ... L1, R1, L1, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, UP, X
Spawn Trashmaster ... DOWN, UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, L1, TRIANGLE, L1, TRIANGLE
Guys Follow You ... RIGHT, L1, DOWN, L1, CIRCLE, UP, L1, SQUARE
Upside Down ... SQUARE, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, L1, R1, LEFT, RIGHT
Upside Down ... LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, R1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT
Chrome Cars ... RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, L1, R1

Cars Avoid You
During the game UP, UP, RIGHT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, SQUARE.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
heh, sorry

I was taking for Ace combat 4, 5, and zero... thanks... lol. I'm going to try the socom cheats.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Can I ask a stupid question here? Why would you want to cheat......at anything? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the game? It's like my stepfather, he hits his golf ball into a water hazard. When he finishes the hole he subtracts the penalty strokes from his score and says "if I hadn't gone in the water I would have gotten this (score) instead. And then I just look at him like WTF??? But he's an old fogie, so it's acceptable.

What I'm about to say is not meant as any offense to anyone. It's my belief that cheat codes are meant as a way to make the younger generation more and more lazy. "They" want you to give up. "They" want you to be lazy. It will make you easily controllable. When did striving to win or complete a game the right way become such a bad thing???

Just food for thought.

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hehe, perfectly understandable why people question cheating. As a still active gamer, I only use cheats on single player games, and only after I've beaten the game. In other words, if you can't beat it without it, what fun is it with it? After a while, some things are just more fun with codes. Some things you can't get without them. Like vice city. You can't drive some of the cars on the street in the game, only in certain events, like the bloodring banger. It's also easier to just punch in a code to spawn a vehicle you want to use rather than tracking half way across the map to get it, and make it back to where you want to use it without wrecking it.

Cheating is subjective, however if you cheat online against other people, you deserve to have your computer and your face smashed.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i found a new cheat for megaman battle network 3 both blue and white,
Navi battle:Bass GS(version 2)
while pushing bass to the back use area grab, and metagel chips then when you posses all areas except the one bass is one wait to get thses chips

northwind Z
meteors M
damage plus 30 *

take north wind and wait untill your cust gauge is full then use it and hit L or R and take meteors and damage pluss thirty and hit him 30 times with 70 damage doing a total of 2100, he has 2000 hp

cj6

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've been a gamer all my life, and one thing that I personally enjoy is being able to call upon the awesome power of cheat codes to get me out of whatever frustrating situation I may be in.
But I've noticed that most of the so called "next-gen" console games don't really use traditional cheat codes anymore!
I own an Xbox 360, and every game I own is void of all potential cheat codes!
Why is this?!?!
These next-gen games can become quite frustrating and time consuming, and while the technology advances....so does the difficulty level of each new game. So why have cheat codes almost completely disappeared nowadays?!
Am I the only one who has noticed this?!?!???!??!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I would say the lack of cheat codes for xbox 360 games has alot to do with the introduction the achievement and gamerscore system. I think most of the "cheats" now aren't codes you put in but more like rewards when you finish the game or collect a special item. Like in Halo 3 if you get certain skulls you get certain things.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I love playing games, and only cheat once I beat it. Half Life 2 was hard, but fun. Once I beat it go back with codes and take my time, check things out. Same with Quake 2 or Civ 4. Although there are some points where you just have to resist looking up the God code so you can beat this stupid helicopter...

Anywaysm for PS3 Smackdown Versus Raw 2008
DXCostume69K2
Unlocks D-X outfits for HHH and HBK

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join