It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Banning Today...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

If I were to give him advice... I think a vacation that involves margaritas scantily clad ladies is in order.

I try to get those as often as I can and I LIVE in a town that has many scantily clad co-eds that had too many margaritas...so far it has been a pretty boring summer, too many went home this year I guess.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It’s too bad Killtown was 'banned'. The more openly things are discussed the better. Even if debates seem to get ‘out of control’. Better to be controversial than indifferent. Heated discussions are a good thing. They show people care.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Every human being has a right to hear what other wise human beings have spoken to him. It is one of the Rights of Men; a very cruel injustice if you deny it to a man! ~Thomas Carlyle

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hope you sue that Killtown for every red cent. He's so un-american and I bet he's an anti-Semite too! He's a treasonous rat and you should take him to court for TREASON and also posting comments on his blog.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarah Cohen
I bet he's an anti-Semite too!...

Cohen is it? Well there you go, this kind of bashing and trashing is what ATS needs more of. You think Killtown is bad, you should see my Kosher thread.

you should take him to court for TREASON and also posting comments on his blog.

Yes let's burn all the books he might have read as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

He's so un-american

Why It's Important To be Anti-American

We welcome and embrace the topics Killtown has on his mind... even the "un-American" ones. What we don't welcome and embrace is the abrasive attitude he seems to have adopted lately... and especially the baiting of ATS members for some kind of "conspiracy cred" elsewhere.

...and...

He appears to be celebrating the number of conspiracy-related sites he's getting banned from, so he should be happy we've provided one more reason to pop a cork.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I didn't post much over there, so it's not a loss to me. I read enough of his stuff to disagree, but not to argue about it.

I don't think his leaving was a loss to ATS, as his attitude turned people off and angered the rest.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So SkepticOverlord, are you ever going to provide evidence of your accusations against KT, or are you just going to slander him? Isn't slandering against your forum's rules? I guess it's nice for you guys that KT has been banned and can't be here to defend himself against all of the claims being hurled against him.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by realSF
So SkepticOverlord, are you ever going to provide evidence of your accusations against KT, or are you just going to slander him? Isn't slandering against your forum's rules? I guess it's nice for you guys that KT has been banned and can't be here to defend himself against all of the claims being hurled against him.

you're kidding right, oh wait, you're wanting to get banned too....

just go read KT's posts and threads... it's all in there.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So SkepticOverlord, are you ever going to provide evidence of your accusations against KT, or are you just going to slander him? Isn't slandering against your forum's rules?

Already done dude.

I guess it's nice for you guys that KT has been banned and can't be here to defend himself against all of the claims being hurled against him.

Damn shame he couldn't post with decorum, he's still be a member here if he had. Would you like me to u2u you about 6 other sites he's been banned from due to inappropriate behavior? Or a couple that he's slandering ATS at?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
and the slander against KT continues. And they are even threatening to ban me!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

and the slander against KT continues. And they are even threatening to ban me!!!

Um, where is someone threatening you? Nice try. And YOU are calling "slander".

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Slander requires that allegations are false.
Which ones are the false allegations?
Since KT can not be here today.
And You, realSF are speaking for him/her.
Please point out the falsehoods.

BTW, I believe KT topics can still be discussed. And they will be.
But in a civilized, non-spamming, non "let ME tell YOU how it is", manner.

It's such a simple rule. Talk to others in the same manner that you would like to be talked to.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by realSFAnd they are even threatening to ban me!!!

Ha ha ha ha this is funny please show us where you have been threatened?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

It's such a simple rule. Talk to others in the same manner that you would like to be talked to.

So true spacedoubt, it is so nice not to be called a "tulip walker" "communist" "America Hater" "terrorist sympathizer" simply for disagreeing with some of the more conservative members. Still it happens from time to time.

However I feel that KT was extremely RUDE and if that is a criteria for being banned; I don't expect to be here much longer either. Along with quite a few others as rudeness abounds around here cleverly disguised as
sarcasm; Others don't even try to be clever, they are just crass and ugly.

But if you are so thin skinned as to let a little coarse rhetoric disturb you then maybe this isn't where you belong. Actually I like the edgyness of this site! As they say...."if you can't run with the big dogs; stay on the porch!"

[edit on 20-6-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
whaaaa?

I've never noticed any kind of outright rudeness from you.
Sarcasm...Thats ok. Though, even that is sometimes hard to decipher, without the proper smileys.

I've had some misunderstandings in my past, here at ATS, probably due to my sometimes dry sense humor.

BTW, I'm not a fan of generalizing, and stereotyping either. "tulipwalker" etc..

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
but there does seem to be a lot of weird and wacky stuff - both official AND un-official - all over the Net about it.

Classic govt Disinfo tactics, the more info out the more debating, arguing.The best way to hide a tree is to plant it in a forest.

I`m supprised conspiricy buffs even bother debate on sites such as ATS as they must know there only helping to hide the truth.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

This war needs us. It needs our rational agnosticism. It needs the inexorable gravity of deny ignorance. Truth is shedding tears from our neutrality.

This banning has more to do with ATS lossing credability and protecting its main interest, that being Income from ads, hits etc etc.

This is a simple site, we the members are given a place to talk, debate using good manners etc etc.In return the "3 Amigos" earn a living just the same as any other business.

Thats all ATS is.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nescafe8572
This banning has more to do with ATS lossing credability and protecting its main interest, that being Income from ads, hits etc etc.

This is a simple site, we the members are given a place to talk, debate using good manners etc etc.In return the "3 Amigos" earn a living just the same as any other business.

Thats all ATS is.

If you really think that, then you have no clue.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Proof please, ever real member knows you better be able to back up your claims?

Thats all ATS is.

That sounds fair to me, and most members hope the owners will one day make enough for them selves to live well, after all it is there sweat that has put this forum here, does that upset you? it must or you would not have tried to claim it as proof of a banning. More Proof please sir.

How long have you been a member here? yea I know " reading here very, very long time"

How many posts have you made? yea I know none " I just had to post about this unfair banning"

How creditable do you think you are, after what is it posting to one thread?
I'll answer that one for ya too, zero. zip, nada get the picture.

Well I'm off to click some of the adds, put some more money in the pockets of the owners and keep this simple site up and running

[edit on 21/6/2007 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join