Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A remote viewing / psychic challenge : Find Madeline McCann

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
on the face of it a smple " challenge " for anyone who claims to have the ability to remote view [RV] or other relevant " psychic " abilities

here is the website .

i am , to put it bluntly sick of people who claim to be able t tell us what is on the far side of the moon , or A41 or venus - and other unestable claims

lets see a falifiable viewing / location - which wil do some real good

several idiots claiming to have psychic abilites / channelling / RV claimed to have insight into previous hi profile cases - and thier results were with hindsight laughable

so the gantlet is thrown down , who will pick it up ?

PS - if you do sucessfully locate her - using RV , people might take your untstable claims more seriously


APE OUT

[edit on 1-6-2007 by ignorant_ape]




posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good post. When I first learned about remote viewing it was like a dream come true. I'd waited all my life for this "magic" to come along. I'm deeply concerned that genuine RVers can't find this missing child. I imagine that a good viewer could find her, go outside and get the door number and address off the wall, zoom further out and get the map of the area and bingo. If RV is so good why hasn't this been done? I've said in the past I totally believe in RV but sadly I'm having doubts and I so want to believe.(I'm losing my faith)



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"PS - if you do sucessfully locate her - using RV , people might take your untstable claims more seriously "

Its unstable. And I don't understand why you think those claims are unstable?

If shes in a remote farmhouse with no significant features nearby, the is not alot to go on. She could be anywhere in the world by now. RV is NOT good for locating things, narrowing down possibilities yes.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by mraxelrod]



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I see it is too late for her. I do not see her at a farmhouse, but in a field. A man with first name starting with the letter 'k' involved. Not buried. Skull showing. See this )( but don't know what it is. Take it however you want. A real shame.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds
I see it is too late for her. I do not see her at a farmhouse, but in a field. A man with first name starting with the letter 'k' involved. Not buried. Skull showing. See this )( but don't know what it is. Take it however you want. A real shame.


If she is found alive and well (And i really hope and beleive it is the case) you understand how foolish you will look ?

I hope she is found alive and well but if your forcast is indeed partly correct i will show you the respect you are wanting to claim.

I beleive she will be found because i beleive in a little thing called faith and im not talking religion here.

Regard's
Lee




[edit on 3-6-2007 by h3akalee]



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
If she is found alive and well (And i really hope and beleive it is the case) you understand how foolish you will look ?
I hope she is found alive and well but if your forcast is indeed partly correct i will show you the respect you are wanting to claim.
I beleive she will be found because i beleive in a little thing called faith and im not talking religion here.
Regard's Lee


Hi Lee,
The risk of looking like a fool is one that I take all of the time. I pray that I am wrong. I do not ask for or need your respect, you don't even know who I am, so that is something that a few lines on here from you could not provide me anyway. I understand and love that you have faith, and do not wish to take that from you. So, as for looking foolish, I don't feel foolish, and neither will you when she is found in the manner that I have explained. I see the skull looking to its right side.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I also believe she is dead. Highly unfortunate, her body is near tidal water and some kind of wheel. Rocky cliffs and powerlines are close by.
Of course this is just conjecture. I hope she is alive and well. but her spirit will never die.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Seesinclouds

I would like it very much if you would pm me with your technique for (RV) as i find it interesting.

Is it like a daydream ? Do you close your eyes and see these things or do you own a crystal ball type device ?

The human spirit is something i know exists and i also know god exists. I have asked for his or whatever it may be out theres help and it was provided. However jesus and the different religions of the world are man made/invented. And in my mind are cheap and buissness like.

Regard's
Lee




[edit on 3-6-2007 by h3akalee]



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Seesinclouds

I would like it very much if you would pm me with your technique for (RV) as i find it interesting.

Is it like a daydream ? Do you close your eyes and see these things or do you own a crystal ball type device ?

The human spirit is something i know exists and i also know god exists. I have asked for his or whatever it may be out theres help and it was provided. However jesus and the different religions of the world are man made/invented. And in my mind are cheap and buissness like.

Regard's
Lee




[edit on 3-6-2007 by h3akalee]

Hi Lee,
I have a thread on here, explaining what I do, and to an extent, how I do it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In it, people have asked this exact question, and I have given pretty indepth answers, and tried to explain it to the best of my ability. Most of the answers regarding this are in the beginning pages of the thread. You are correct in assuming that the churches of the world are corrupt and business like. They are a billion dollar business. God doesn't just exist somewhere out there. HE is IN YOU. When Moses went to the mountain, He told Moses, "I am that I am". That is to say, that whenever you say, "I am lonely, I am afraid, I am this or whatever, He IS that I that you speak of." Religion and church have tried to play interference between you and God, by having you confess your sins to a priest to be forgiven, or to give 10% of everything you have in the name of God. Just by doing this, they have taken God away from you. How could you know him, if you don't know where he is? I can tell you, you will not find his spirit in religion. He is inside of you and is connected to everyone else.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
work on your grammar before you call someone an idiot.




If she is found alive and well (And i really hope and beleive it is the case) you understand how foolish you will look ?


what was the point of this?

just throwin in my two cents against the, "angry, i wanna test everything paranormal, and call people idiots", posters.

its not like the original thread maker is going to pay this thread he made any mind within the next couple weeks. the person probably just wanted to open a thread to attack people with sarcasm and nonsense.

folks trip me out. why havent the people who make these threads actually try to change their mind set for a few months, and practice hardcore on trying to achieve certain "paranormal" abilities, rather than just be angry and say its all rubbish. ill never understand. i mean, i understand human nature, and we are quick to say screw something before even trying it out. not to say that you should go kill someone and see how it feels before you say you hate murderers, but on a more basic level, i would compare it to saying you hate baseball, but you have never taken the time to read the history of baseball, watch a baseball game, or go to a baseball game. so why do you hate it so much, or think it sucks so much.

doesnt matter. most of these threads are made by people who couldnt back up their ranting and raving to save their life. probably only know two tidbits on the subject, or not, maybe they're just angry net people



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Jimmy i dont understand a word your saying and if anyone is ranting it is you pal.

We are simply talking between one another like adults and that is the point of this forum. To lay down one another's ideas.

As for my spelling and grammer ? Yep it sucks but hay i never knew that ATS employed english teacher's and im pleased to meet one of them finally !

Well now that we have got that one cleared up lets get back on topic. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the poor little girl. And also those around her like her mother and father and other family member's.

Personaly i feel that talking of someone who may or may not be dead like they already are is very negative. And as i dont have such developed skill's as seesincloud i simply dont understand anything else than to try to be positive.

If you wish to continue please send me a u2u i think it is in ill taste to have such conversations on such a sensitive thread.

Regard's
Lee




[edit on 3-6-2007 by h3akalee]



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
work on your grammar before you call someone an idiot.




If she is found alive and well (And i really hope and beleive it is the case) you understand how foolish you will look ?


what was the point of this?

just throwin in my two cents against the, "angry, i wanna test everything paranormal, and call people idiots", posters.

its not like the original thread maker is going to pay this thread he made any mind within the next couple weeks. the person probably just wanted to open a thread to attack people with sarcasm and nonsense.

folks trip me out. why havent the people who make these threads actually try to change their mind set for a few months, and practice hardcore on trying to achieve certain "paranormal" abilities, rather than just be angry and say its all rubbish. ill never understand. i mean, i understand human nature, and we are quick to say screw something before even trying it out. not to say that you should go kill someone and see how it feels before you say you hate murderers, but on a more basic level, i would compare it to saying you hate baseball, but you have never taken the time to read the history of baseball, watch a baseball game, or go to a baseball game. so why do you hate it so much, or think it sucks so much.

doesnt matter. most of these threads are made by people who couldnt back up their ranting and raving to save their life. probably only know two tidbits on the subject, or not, maybe they're just angry net people


Jimmy,
Lee and I have been talking via u2u, and I have found that he is not as opposed as he sounded when he first wrote that. I think that there are many people who don't know of or really understand and believe these abilities, and they do question, and they do get angry at the ones who claim to have ability and don't, yet they make their living duping people. I am not one of them, therefore, those first words from him, did not hurt me. They inspired me to talk to him. As I said, we are talking, though not through this thread, and it turns out, that he may have some type of abilities as well. Just the subject of the thread itself, and it being presented as a test, or gauntlet thrown, brings out certain emotions in some, and sometimes the emotion is expressed in words. I don't shy from these questions. I don't shy away from what I see. I DO try to explain how and what I see, and get many non believers. As I said in another thread, I did not believe in UFOs and thought people were crazy, until I saw one. Before I saw one, I wanted them to explain many things about what they saw, and what they went through, and how things looked, smelled and tasted! We can learn nothing without questions, and experience. Without experience, all we can do, is start with questions. And I welcome them. Through them will come connection. Cool?



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lee, make sure you keep your positive energy flowing. Some people's doors to their heart and soul are heavily guarded, but they are still the way in. See how hard it is to say anything, that someone out there doesn't agree with? lol



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If a RVer or a person with ESP is able to locate her, the person may become accused of being involved in the crime. Even if the person is right, the police will become suspicious and perhaps say that the person located her because said person was involved. It's sad that a RVer might become a suspect for proving their ability.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I do try to remain very positive
and yes when anything is said no matter by who or what there is always someone there to either agree or disagree.

Thanks for clearing a few things up with jimmy so he knows where i am in my own mindset. I see that as an act of someone with a good personality and also a good heart.

Regard's
Lee the optimist




posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
If a RVer or a person with ESP is able to locate her, the person may become accused of being involved in the crime. Even if the person is right, the police will become suspicious and perhaps say that the person located her because said person was involved. It's sad that a RVer might become a suspect for proving their ability.


I'm sure I'd have an alibi! lol I know what you are talking about though. It is not fun, nor of any self gain, to interject into any investigation. These days though, there are many police departments that do use psychics, whether they personally believe in psychics or not, and a lot of crimes are being solved by them. When you report what you 'see' to the police departments though, for the most part, I believe they think you are a kook. I do believe that the info does stay in the back of their mind though. So, at least you are able to translate the idea into action that way.



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I do try to remain very positive
and yes when anything is said no matter by who or what there is always someone there to either agree or disagree.
Thanks for clearing a few things up with jimmy so he knows where i am in my own mindset. I see that as an act of someone with a good personality and also a good heart.
Regard's Lee the optimist


Hi Lee,
I just feel we are all trying to really find this little girl, and I wanted to add what I see. Just the thread title is gonna draw either seers, or skeptics, or both! Unfortunately, sometimes we hit the enter button before we have a chance to really think out the ramifications of what we just said. The only good thing about the things like this that I see, is that they are often proved pretty fast, and hopefully, the one who started the thread, will keep us posted as to what happens. The proof is in the pudding. And I once heard it said that if it doesn't happen the way I saw it, then I AM no prophet. Simple to clear up, when the time comes!


KTK

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Are the Rvs able to determine the reasons why and the whos and the hows or just location?.


I know you dont rv sees, but can you determine the above questions as well or only a location?

Apparently the portuguese police have been inundated with many psychic visions whether they bother to act on these i dont know.


I know some people would find this thread offensive and pointless but it could proove the existance of these gifts right here on ats.



posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Are the Rvs able to determine the reasons why and the whos and the hows or just location?.
I know you dont rv sees, but can you determine the above questions as well or only a location?
Apparently the portuguese police have been inundated with many psychic visions whether they bother to act on these i dont know.
I know some people would find this thread offensive and pointless but it could proove the existance of these gifts right here on ats.


I can only speak for myself and what I see and what feelings come up for me when I see it. When I see the pic in my head of this, I think of a man that may be connected with the mother in some way. I think of the letter K as being the first letter of his name. I see a small red car involved. That is all that I see and feel about it.



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mraxelrod

Its unstable. And I don't understand why you think those claims are unstable?



appologies - the typo gremlin escaped

the correct observation should have been " untestable "

thus :

" if you sucessfully locate madeline , people are more likley to take your UNTESTABLE claims more seriously "

hopefully that should make more sense





new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join