It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A remote viewing / psychic challenge : Find Madeline McCann

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes, that makes more sense. And, yes, it will lend credence to an untestable subject.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am a successful "remote viewer". I think a more appropriate term is "seer" or a sort of Illuminati -- one who enlightens. My surname is representative of this trait, perhaps coincidentally.

Ordinarily I do not announce that "remote viewing" will occur. And so it seems as if I am maybe a step ahead or it is coincidence or that I am Lucky. I do not intentionally do this. I cannot make guarantee that "remote viewing" will occur. Although I have done it in the context of "remote viewing" and was successfull. I revealed missing persons.

As to my claims: I have done things that most people would think are "remote viewing" and they have seen them. The difficulty really lies in the fact that it is somewhat meaningless. Even if I can avoid the smoke and mirrors, even if I can avoid the appearance of impropriety, even scientific validity -- IOW I prove that I am a "remote viewer", seer, prophet, angel or an otherwise proper religious leader -- NO ONE REALLY CARES. This is not a skill I can teach or that anyone could acquire. There is a birthrite and a "time and place". So I am just another weirdo. Because they cannot exploit this trait they choose to try to compete with it or replace it.

As I do these things for years now I continually learn what "it" is. For instance I can be fairly sure that I will be under some protection. This ordinarily would mean that others around me would also not come to harm. This is to avoid being libel for these things. It is more often the harm that get one noticed (or, well, it gets one in trouble at least).

As I am, I have a purpose beyond playing games. I do not have a mission or a prime objective or anything so specific but my purpose is compromised by those who refuse to recognize what really is basic human rights and values. Things of decency. There are some instances where I just simply cannot be expected to react or preform in the same mannor as I would if I was not a seer. I cannot abandon my post if I tried. While I appear mostly normal, I clearly have an impediment that prevents me from engaging certain situations the way I would choose. This is a weakness of sorts; more often than not it appears as though I am disinterested or some other incorrect notion.

As a result of this inability to accept me as what I am, things happen. They happen to warn and give authority. If you wanted ME you'd be able to find me. But you don't. You want Madeline McCann. So now you do want me and, see, this is good. But you don't want me enough so instead of Madeline McCann, another is taken. In fact this is much more prudent because there could be speculation as to how I knew where McCann was. This is the recognition that I receive. This end is given freely. There is never a charge.

I speak in all truths but sometimes the truth is a humorous one (humorous is illogical and therefore technically untrue unless it is factual). Sometimes I say something that is not true and it is made true. Like a forked tongue or the double edged sword. This is the relation to the "remote viewing". It can be rather straight forward or very elaborate or it can just be a gesture. It is anything but floundering or off it's mark. Like a riddle. Or it can be actions or objects. Not real exciting. It can include very articulate essays or concepts. The information this includes may or may not be specific to the remote viewing. I think it is pertinent however. I am not an idiot. Like this I have written here, I am not given to anything but reality -- very real, very true, very relevant. That I can know things and prepare them beforehand is really a distraction more than anything else.

I am a simple person. I do not wish to isolate myself from the world. But this is a conditional desire, please realize. I do not need very much. I really cannot submit much more of resume than that.

mostly I used vampares name but not anymore (but I did here)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So...are we ever gonna get to the bottom of this? Anyone heard anything about it lately?? Just checking back in!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds
So...are we ever gonna get to the bottom of this? Anyone heard anything about it lately?? Just checking back in!

Both parents have now been declared suspects. Her father only a few hours ago, after his wife who was yesterday. (GMT). It's major news here.

Sky News (Front Page)

news.sky.com...

Gerry McCann has been declared an arguido, or formal suspect, by police investigating the disappearance of his daughter Madeleine, his lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu has said.

Both the parents of missing Madeleine McCann are now formal suspects in her disappearance.

Kate McCann was named an "arguida" on Friday morning before undergoing questioning during which she was asked if she accidentally killed her daughter.

I don't want this to be taken badly, but I have had (quiet) suspicions from the start.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just cant believe the parents had anything to do with this

If so , theyve met the Pope and everything , and really I dont understand how they could go through with all the publicity stuff that theyve been involved in...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have not read this thread yet.. And emotions cloud my mind with this sertin case... All I could remember is back as a child when I was abused..
I could not get past my own thoughts to see her...

I guess I have to learn better control.. But those who hurt animals and children really
me off!! And cant control..

Thus all I see is my own father, its from within.. I dont know anything else.

I will now read this post in full, so not to further cloud my mind with others insight..

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Interesting... After making my post and reading this.. Maybe they should look further into the family..

As I stated before, when I went to the page I saw such an innocent, pure soul.. It reminded me of myself when I was that young.

I grew up in Iowa.. and Lived in a village known as Steamboat rock.. look it up
Pop 750.

I remember times that many of the families where big into insest, and the keep to their own. Every one knew eachother, and half of them where swingers in this like underground gambling house they had at city hall..

The top people where in on it.. Small towns, are like cults.. Yet not in the sense of like magical cults, but a social cult.. Everyone knows everyone.

I have strong feelings that this sertin good looking "normal" family, was anything but normal behind close doors...

Thats what I feel anyway.. but then agin, like I said, I get clouded by my own fears, and pains.. So I will be watching this thread..

As I do in no way proclaim myself to be anything other than a soul in this world who has seen alot, and been many places all over the world..
Ive tasted the bitter sweet nectar that is life..

KTK

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds

Originally posted by KTK
Are the Rvs able to determine the reasons why and the whos and the hows or just location?.
I know you dont rv sees, but can you determine the above questions as well or only a location?
Apparently the portuguese police have been inundated with many psychic visions whether they bother to act on these i dont know.
I know some people would find this thread offensive and pointless but it could proove the existance of these gifts right here on ats.

I can only speak for myself and what I see and what feelings come up for me when I see it. When I see the pic in my head of this, I think of a man that may be connected with the mother in some way. I think of the letter K as being the first letter of his name. I see a small red car involved. That is all that I see and feel about it.

Sees, lovey you may have just nailed it assuming the recent reports are correct. Im on the look out for a picture of the hire car to see if it is red.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ok. I will give it a try. I think I am a very good remote viewer.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i wouldnt say im an rv or whatever but i know im partially phsychic and i got the sadest and most horrible fealing in me that kinda set me in a shocked state after reading SEESINCLOUDS thoughts on what they saw and it was like a feeling deep down like a shocked and cant scream feeling followed by chills you only get when seeing a friend or family member dead... Oh God i hope she is alive... but i fear the worst

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I can't RV myself but using my own unique style of empathy i can confirm that the men that kidnapped her panicked and killed her. sorry to burst anyones bubble. such is life....

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I`m a spiritual medium, my strong abilities lie in precognition and clairvoyance, let me tell you the other side of the coin, over a year ive received horrific dreams of madeleine and other children connected to her, i have seen manisfestation back in january this year,i was petrified,and i shouldnt be, i rarely see manisfestation,so you know when it happens,
The spirit world do not play cruel tricks,they relay the same information but i different forms to different mediums, I will on the record say little madeleine has crossed, she is near long reeds water electric substation possibly reservoir,she is in portugal she gave me colorado 466 it was not a plane crash as i originally thought ,it brings up mark warner ocean club resort mark warner, she puts paul in dreams paulo perhaps children from gran canaria with her, church connection i really need to point out that the spirit world do not give door,nos. out and information,out as they also respect the interpreter so they feed us with small amounts of information slowly to our pace,but can i also say all information has been given to leicestershire police ,but as to how its helped or what happens next is never public please respect all people who work in white light behind the scenes to help , good psychics/mediums do not have egos ,we endure horrendous visions, and i have a good record of accuracy

claire

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmmm.. you can RV a number of different way - either a place or person. The person thing gets the most information but from the perspective of the person targeted, and that does not always make sense. The place thing can be very useful, but in either case you have to be very careful that you don't let wishful thinking cloud your RV session.

I get feelings of sadness and lonliness when I RV Madeline. Seems she is missing something (a bear?) that she wants her mother to give to her. A bad man did somehing to her, but that is all she can say. I do not have high hopes for Madeline, poor girl, but I know that the cosmic mind, or universal mind, or God (whatever you want to call it) has a just punishment set aside for the perpetrator - I see tormented dreams followed by visions of heel for the perpetrator, but perhaps this is wishfull thinking.

RV-ers try focusing on the events around Madeline - I cannot seem to do it for some reason - try to RV the car, the person, the house, or the town-sign where the perpetrator is currently at - focus on the event and follow the timeline to today. Remember that the cosmic mind contains a light source for every life that ever was on this earth - and that every light source is connected to other light sources that interacted with it - the perpetrators link to Madelines light source should be very strong and dark red.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I feel for you - thats why I stopped trying, I could not stand the visions that I could not connect to anything - but experience has shown me that sometimes they are precognitive veiwings of things that happen - I am sorry for that accident so many years ago when I KNEW and FELT that the truck in front of me was driving to fast - my whole body felt it - that the truck would be involved in something bad - less than a minute later a small boy dashed out ino the street on his bike and was hit by the truck. Try explaining that to someone - mostpeople do not understand.

I have other dreams and visions to - when I try to RV I get disconnected results, but something in my mind tells me not to prsue these thoghts, that I wold be crossing over into a world that would be difficult to deal with. It is like a large dark shadow asking me if I really want ot go there - do I?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Hmmm.. you can RV a number of different way - either a place or person. The person thing gets the most information but from the perspective of the person targeted, and that does not always make sense. The place thing can be very useful, but in either case you have to be very careful that you don't let wishful thinking cloud your RV session.

I get feelings of sadness and lonliness when I RV Madeline. Seems she is missing something (a bear?) that she wants her mother to give to her. A bad man did somehing to her, but that is all she can say. I do not have high hopes for Madeline, poor girl, but I know that the cosmic mind, or universal mind, or God (whatever you want to call it) has a just punishment set aside for the perpetrator - I see tormented dreams followed by visions of heel for the perpetrator, but perhaps this is wishfull thinking.

RV-ers try focusing on the events around Madeline - I cannot seem to do it for some reason - try to RV the car, the person, the house, or the town-sign where the perpetrator is currently at - focus on the event and follow the timeline to today. Remember that the cosmic mind contains a light source for every life that ever was on this earth - and that every light source is connected to other light sources that interacted with it - the perpetrators link to Madelines light source should be very strong and dark red.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Several months ago, I had a dream about Madeleine, or rather, of communication with her spirit, and woke in the middle of the night truly terrified, and inspired to draw a symbol I did not understand. Recently, I spoke with a spiritualist medium about my experience, and she asked me some obscure question, which I found myself automatically knowing the answers to, as well as translating the symbol I drew. Madeleine is dead. She died in the villa, from an accidental overdose of sedatives, and was then 'dissected' by her surgeon parents. I would want to say 'butchered', but their skill negates the description. For the record, I would say that Neither Kate Nor Gerry EVER intended Madeleine any harm, but simply panicked and did what they could to dispose of her body, which involved dumping her dismembered remains, in plastic bags, over the side of a boat, to be disposed of by ocean creatures.
Madeleine was understandably angry about this, and the people who were with her parents at the time of her passing, will not experience pleasant lives... That is not to say that she is a spiteful presence, as I have always found her presence to be a simple desire for companionship, but those who lead to the circumstances surrounding her death, will be accountable for that.
Gerry and Kate, I know that you meant no harm, and acted in panic not malice, and God knows the truth which is in the heart.
May peace be upon you.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You have already nullified the possibility of an objective experiment.

The remote viewers in the military used strict protocols. They were always blind or double blind to the targets. There was a team of viewers doing the same target blind .They had analysts to go over the data blind. The key here is resources. Individuals simply don't have the resources to do true remote viewing.

People most often like to state the overall results of RV data as a whole when compared to the possibility of pure chance. The problem here is the subjectivity of statistics.

Truth> some of the remote viewing taskings that Joe.M, Ingo.S, and Pat Price did were above 90% accuracy even close to 100%. You need to take these experiments into account BEFORE you form your opinions. Ingo had an RV session to determine any anomalies that the Voyager space probe might see in the near future. He reported Rings and other data that the scientific community laughed at. Once the Voyager space probe reached Venus, it verified everything Ingo reported, and changed the way we see Venus today. There are many more examples of this. Ingo and Pat Price are said to have overall a 90% accuracy rating. So don’t try and convince me it is bogus, look at the data and the scientific controls they had in place. If you wish to perform an experiment that proves renowned scientists H.Putthoff and R.Targ wrong in their thesis, then by all means do so…I support you. BUT, do it correctly and scientifically or your objectivity will always be suspect.

Second, I'm just as sick about this subject as you are. I'm sick of people who are extremely opinionated with little knowledge or research.

You have created a terrible target to begin with this post. First, it is not a blind target now. You have front loaded the readers here with the target. This allows the imagination to run rampant over any subtle target data that may present itself. Second, targeting a person’s location is very hard and takes a step by step process. There are timelines and alternate reality obstacles that must be overcome.

Please take no offense anyone here. But this test is not scientific and ANY results good or bad are going to be skewed and therefore rejected by any serious debate. This has spawned the desire for me to set up my own OBJECTIVE experiment soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Her hair has been dyed a dark colour and cut short. She is not allowed to speak the English language, as they, I can't think of a kind way of putting this will harm her. Her clothes are different, too.

I kept seeing desert, camels, and boats connected to her, along with the fact that there are other children with her. I feel that she is enslaved in some way. She is hard to find, as they have altered her so much. They have told her that her parents don't want her any more. She is still alive, but her life isn't the same happy-go-lucky life, she had before. It is much more harder.

I also feel strongly that she will be found in her 6th year. I am not claiming that I am psychic, but after staring at her photo and focussing on her for several minutes, I am just relaying the images and feelings that came back to me. Also, she goes by another name. A foreign name. I would suggest the authorities check areas where there is child labour, or where young children are groomed for prostitution.

They need to find her, before she enters puberty. I don't know why that is so important, all I know is that it is.

It isn't much to go on, but the impressions were quite strong. As I said, I don't claim to be psychic, or anything like that. I am going to be a grandmother in the new year, and know how I would feel if anything happened to my grandchild. Also, my daughter being taken was one of my biggest fears when she was much younger, so I know how the parents of Maddie feel.

I keep Maddie in my thoughts and prayers always for her safe return. Something came to mind. A corrugated roofs and muddy ground, and people with bare feet and no shoes, and long garments, or trousers dirtied.

I can't understand why that just popped into my head. Whether it has anything to do with her disappearing, I don't know.

As I said, I don't claim to be psychic, but I am a mother and soon to be a grandmother. I sensed my daughters pregnancy before she told me. I have always had a sixth sense when it came to my daughter. I guess it is part of motherhood. My daughter disappeared for a short time, after witnessing my first husband assaulting me. Instead of panicking, I closed my eyes and focused on her. I sensed she was returning and was safe. Within minutes my daughter came back with our dog on one side and a black wolf on the other bringing her back home. The wolf we named Bear, and he was our protector, until I could get her and me out of there. He stood a little over six feet on his back legs, and he terrified my first husband.

I just used the technique I used when my daughter went missing. By the way, my daughter is not my biological child. I was connected to her by my maternal instincts, and if anything of what I have said is proven to be right, then I will put it down to my maternal instincts and a mothers' need to find her child. Although, she is not my child, by focusing on her,as if she were gave me clear images of places and people that I am not familiar with and a clear picture of how she looks now.

She has got past the scare phase and is very submissive to her captors, or those who have her in their lives, how sick and perverted that they may be.

I am going to hold onto my faith that she will be found and brought home safely to her real family. I wouldn't be able to rest if it was my child. I was fortunate that I had that maternal link with my daughter. It turned out that she was looking for me. We were and are very close to this day. Despite being 3,000 miles from her, I knew when she became pregnant. I haven't told her though. The reason being, because I was more excited when she told me herself that I am going to be a grandmother. I wanted to enjoy her suprising me with the news. My parents know that I knew,before she told me. However, it isn't my daughter only that I have that connection to. I knew something was wrong with my dad when he had suspected bowel cancer. My parents weren't going to tell me when I felt I needed to ring them. I rang a day before he was to go into hospital. I had sensed something was wrong, before I made the call. They were shocked,as they had no intention of telling me, until he was out of hospital.

I put it down to love, faith in the Lord(my personal belief), and trusting my instincts and feelings for those I care about. I care about Maddie, as I would if it were any of my family kidnapped and missing. We live in the family of mankind/womankind(humanity), and we are all connected to one another and the universe. It is just a matter of making that connection and reaching deep within ourselves that we realise our potential.

Love plays a big role, more than ability in this situation. If you care for a stranger,even if you don't know them,but know of them, you can feel them,as if they were your own.

I hope and pray that she is found soon alive and well.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seesinclouds

Yes I agree. She was too hot due to the media attention.

Last time I saw anything was when they released the drawn sketch of the man that was carrying her on the night she was abducted. When I saw the pic, I saw a place where all roads were blocked. And when I saw that I was hopeful they were closing in on her and felt she would be found but early Jan 08 I saw a well and I saw her face.

Dreadful.

I will even go so far as to pin point the region where the well is...

From Portugal -> Spain -> down through to Morocco -> Algeria

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I`m a spiritual medium, my strong abilities lie in precognition and clairvoyance, let me tell you the other side of the coin, over a year ive received horrific dreams of madeleine and other children connected to her, i have seen manisfestation back in january this year,i was petrified,and i shouldnt be, i rarely see manisfestation,so you know when it happens,

wow, just reading through the responses, I felt the same thing in Jan 08 and other children too... terrible

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join