It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation as to why CSETI has no credible video/photographic evidence

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
Why do we not have any photographs or video of the aliens themselves?

It's dangerous to be in possession of that kind of evidence, you can get harassed, threatened, killed....

Well, no... you will be safe. ET will protect you and force your enemies to drop their guns and play guitars.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
As you state that you have communicated with Cult Greer, could you tell us who their new Professional Publicist is? Maybe they have told you?

No, I don't know that.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No need to whine about things people do not know anything about..

up to 50 persons that have been on the Cseti Trainings have all seen UFO's. Why not ask THEM..

Here is the "how to do it" Ce-5 Protocoll.. I urge everybody to try it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Millerman, don't you want to go? I mean, look. It would either enhance your faith, or it wouldn't. I trust you to say what you saw. As a supporter you're in a frame of mind that you would get a lot more out of it than someone who went their kind of undercover for the ATS group. If Greer wanted to check you out he'd never come away with this idea that you are a skeptic. He would see how you have supported him on these boards. But Gazrok has called Greer a cult. Do you think Greer would trust HIM with the real deal? I doubt it, frankly. So you're gonna come back and either say, "Guys, this was amazing. You Really have to check this out yourself." or you're going to come back and say. "I am so sorry I'm $800 poorer to have gone through that crap. I BELIEVE in disclosure, but this is not going to cut it." So put your $ where your mouth is and go check it out. I, for one, would eagerly (and I am sincere) await your report.

If a collection were taken up and someone was to go, I would sincerely nominate you.

Does Greer know what you look like?

I would chip in some moolah

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Its hard to argue away facts and evidence. Hundreds of hundreds of people been in the Cseti expeditions all say they have seen ufo's using these protcolls, and they have also filmed it!

www.youtube.com...

*Deny ignorance*

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Contacteee]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The thing that really annoys me about ET's and NWO and all this other can't do, won't do attitude they have is , yes , casualties will emerge if ET's show up, so they don't.

NWO tries to make us believe that ET's are the enemy and when we want to change our world , they won't.

The ET's are unhappy that we are servile and treated like scum and dirt by the NWO but won't allow pictures to be taken incase of harm to some.

Here's a hint for you ET, more people are going to be harmed in the long term than if you actually said " we are here to help", instead of backing off everytime the NWO say or do something to harm the people of this world.

I am getting so f**ked off with the lazy , someone else can do it attitude we all have, no matter how much we try, how much we do, what we say , we will never be allowed to have a better quality of life because people like this Greer and CSETI sit on their hands instead of saying " hang on a moment, we have proof or evidence that may make a change, why don't I release it?".
Instead, like most if not all 'proof' it comes at a price , usually $9.99 to join a forum or some other bo***cks like seminars.
This gives the NWO more time to 'silence' people that CAN make a difference , either with a bullet or with paying off to keep schtum.

If I ever got into contact situation I'd have to say to Joe ET , " look, you want to help us , you want us to change , you want , you want, well what about what we want?. We need some sort of undeniable proof you exist that the NWO cannot silence, that they cannot deny. Take a chance instead of saying believe in us but please no pictures".
It almost makes them sound like a celebrity doesn't it?

I just want peace in our time, the ET's can give us a glimpse or mankinds potential instead of letting us waste away in some war or disease ridden facade of life.
People like us here on ATS all want the same, proof, evidence, contact, call it what you want , but we all want a future, something that the NWO doesn't want us to be a part of , unless we're on our knees bowing to them , people like Greer HAVE proof ( apparently ) but won't release it due to not making enough profit ( so very NWO ).

Something the ET's don't want is us living on our knees, well hows about a picture or 2 to show to the rest of humanity that theres more than living on our bellies , give us the chance to stand on our feet. Give us the chance to look to the stars instead of the ground where the NWO and TPTB want us to be looking whilst they steal our life and that of our children.

A few lost now? or a lot lost later? Your choice AND ours, but according to popular rumor the NWO want a LOT, a LOT LOT lost.

So my suggestion is 2 fold , the ET's don't want to harm anyone, how about we find and HARM those in the NWO or TPTB, that way we can have contact and a better lifestyle.

As the saying goes, " You can't make an omelete without breaking some eggs."

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Contacteee

Dredge-tastic!

Nice find there Contactee, I had never seen that one before

Are you a CSETI member yourself?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think rather than disrespect the man. Either read his book, or go on a CSETI training and find out for yourself if he is for real or not. If you cant say something nice then maybe its better to not say anything at all.
I personally think he is incredibly brave. I also think the majority of the people who criticise him do so without investigating him thoroughly.
I have read Contact, and Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge. I will also be attending an CSETI training next year. I for one feel he is for real!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join