It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation as to why CSETI has no credible video/photographic evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
CSETI's recent embarrasing attempt to provide 'photographic evidence' of their contacts with extraterrestrials resulted in many people emailing the organisation to query the quality of the images.

Now, Dr Joe Burkes has responded to these questions in an attempt to explain the reason for the lack of evidence. However, he does not comment on the photos of moths and dust particles that started the debacle.

Here are some extracts from his lengthy response:

"The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) maintains a members list for email postings. One member asked the question why after many years of major encounters with Extra-terrestrial intelligence there is not available more impressive photographic or video evidence."

Millerman and others here on ATS may be responsible for the emails sent to CSETI regarding the lack of photographic evidence.

"Three separate video cameras documented Dr. Greer’s incredible Gulf Breeze encounter of March 1992. While flying against strong winds as they moved towards the shore the UFOs can be seen interacting with Dr. Greer’s group. A few weeks later those videos, in combination with Dr. Greer’s convincing presentation at UFO Expo West compelled me to join the contact movement. "

This shows the power (and no doubt the purpose) of the images as it clearly influenced Burkes' decision to join CSETI.

"On a subsequent major encounter in Southern England during the summer of 92, a one hundred foot craft hovered a short distance from Dr. Greer and three other researchers. This time a ragging storm that unexpectedly appeared prevented quality video from being obtained.

While working with Dr. Greer in Mexico the following winter I witnessed a large triangular shaped craft silently approach our team that was stationed at the base of a volcano. The UFO slowed to a virtual hover as it responded to Dr. Greer’s light signals by flashing its powerful lights. In the most dramatic fashion, here again we were denied quality photographic documentation. Mysteriously every piece of equipment we had, Hi 8 Video, SLR 35 mm still camera and even a cheep spring operated “brownie” type device suddenly failed to operate. Could this record of apparent defeat in obtaining video be accidental? In my opinion it is neither coincidental nor the result of technical incompetence.

I submit to you that our cameras were jammed by the deliberate action of non-human intelligence. "

So Burkes speculates that the ETs themselves prevent photos and video footage being taken. This is also a very handy explanation as to why we will see no video evidence in the future. Of course it doesn't explain how they shot the video footage that 'compelled' him to join CSETI. Nor does it explain how CSETI have photos of the 'Energy Anchor' and the 'Light Being' and the 'Quantum Energy State Craft'.
see here for explanations of these images: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the reason why the ETs are so camera-shy?-

"It is my assessment that CSETI was denied quality video because it would have likely led to a rapid growth of the CE-5 Initiative and would have distracted its leadership from the more important work of Starlight [Disclosure] that was to about to commence."

So if they had outstanding video footage, too many people would want to join CSETI and distract Greer from his 'more important' Disclosure project! Doesn't make much sense to me as the video footage would surely corroborate disclosure far more than any witness statement.

Oh well, I suppose he tried to explain...

for the entire, in-context piece by Burkes go here:
Denial of Video Evidence Not an Accident

and check out the response to the post where someone asks, "Ok to post on ATS?" and follows with, "This is a pearl, that possibly should not be cast to pigs."

How 'spiritual' these Greerians are

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow!!

WOW!!!!!

Awesome find torsion, thank you.

So here we have another Medical Doctor confirming all the things that Greer has been saying for years:

- that Burkes has been on expeditions with Greer and that Greer can vector UFOs, and has made face-to-face contact
- that the ETs are indeed telepathic and have technology that interfaces directly with consciousness
- that NWO/Cabal exists, that they are suppressing technology and have also used that technology to attack and down ET spacecrafts
- that the Cabal also controls the mainstream media and the ET presence is very deliberately sanitized and distorted

Also, he confirms that Greer does have video footage of CE-5s! (The "Gulf Breeze" encounter.) Greer IS withholding evidence!

torsion:
And the reason why the ETs are so camera-shy?-

"It is my assessment that CSETI was denied quality video because it would have likely led to a rapid growth of the CE-5 Initiative and would have distracted its leadership from the more important work of Starlight [Disclosure] that was to about to commence."

So if they had outstanding video footage, too many people would want to join CSETI and distract Greer from his 'more important' Disclosure project! Doesn't make much sense to me as the video footage would surely corroborate disclosure far more than any witness statement.

Oh well, I suppose he tried to explain...

Well, you left out something. He says that if all kinds of compelling, irrefutable footage were to start popping up, NWO/Cabal would react violently. He says the ETs know this and want to prevent any violence so that's why they tend to jam up people's cameras.

This does sort of make sense to me. If you think about it, 9/11 and the resulting "War on Terror" happened only four months after the NPC conference, and it completely distracted the world's attention away from the UFO/ET issue.

So it may not just be a matter of NWO/Cabal murdering Greer or his family; they might resort to another "false flag" disaster on the scale of 9/11 or worse! Can you imagine if they were to start dropping nukes, or unleash a supervirus or bioweapon or something like that, just to prevent the truth of the ET presence from coming out???

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well done, Torsion.

It clearly shows the level of lies, deception and straight out disinformation that spews from Cult Greer.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Debbie from CSETI has confirmed to me in email that Greer does have footage of the "Gulf Breeze" encounter that Dr. Burkes speaks of in the article. Although she said that the footage doesn't really do the event justice and it was much more amazing in person; in the footage you basically just see a "Triangle" UFO, akin to the one that's available on Google Video.

For those just joining in, Debbie can be contacted at [email protected] . (Although she seems a bit catty right now as I have been on her and on her and on her all day.... hehehe)

If you contact her, be sure to be polite about it as she does not respond to demanding tones AT ALL....

[edit on 27-5-2007 by millerman]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Footage can always be obtained.

UFOs are jamming "cameras and videos"?

Put a video camera in a hill. In a tower, in top a building, in top of a three.

Record the sound of the encounter. Call more people to the gathering.

Something, i don´t know. Be creative. Stop the excuses.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Footage can always be obtained.

UFOs are jamming "cameras and videos"?

Put a video camera in a hill. In a tower, in top a building, in top of a three.

Record the sound of the encounter. Call more people to the gathering.

Something, i don´t know. Be creative. Stop the excuses.

You are right Orion - and Greer does have some footage in his possession, although according to Debbie of CSETI it is not nearly as amazing as being there in person and doesn't really do the event justice.

I am in the midst of trying to persuade her to talk to Greer and get him to provide ATS with some footage....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
- and Greer does have some footage in his possession

But Burkes says that the ETs won't allow video footage to be taken. He states that they cause all photographic equipment to malfunction. Yet Greer contradicts this and claims to have much video and photo evidence?

Do these people communicate with each other at all?

although according to Debbie of CSETI it is not nearly as amazing as being there in person and doesn't really do the event justice.

and to be there in person you have to pay CSETI several hundred dollars.

So here we have another Medical Doctor confirming all the things that Greer has been saying for years

Don't confuse confirmation with repetition. Burkes' reiteration of information found in Greer's Hidden Truths is not authentication of an event in any way. Perhaps Burkes is applying for the role of the Disclosure PR officer - but I think he is just attempting to salvage some credibility after CSETI's abysmal moth/dust photo release fiasco.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

- and Greer does have some footage in his possession

But Burkes says that the ETs won't allow video footage to be taken. He states that they cause all photographic equipment to malfunction. Yet Greer contradicts this and claims to have much video and photo evidence?

Do these people communicate with each other at all?

Well, clearly the ETs don't jam ALL cameras and recording equipment ALL the time, judging by the massive amount of photographs and footage in existence!

I think what Burkes was trying to say is that they set an upper limit to the level of interaction they will allow us to record. Like a UFO flying around in the sky and doing nothing particularly exciting is OK for us to record; but a UFO signalling back and forth with humans ala "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind", or landing, or ETs coming out or bringing humans aboard and having face-to-face interaction - they will not allow us to record interactions at that level.

As Burkes said, the NWO/Cabal agenda is to demonize the ETs and portray them as an enemy, and they may react with violence to the presentation of irrefutable evidence that the ETs are benevolent. So the ETs may be doing this partly for our own protection.

Also, if you were a diplomat or ambassador approaching a new country or civilization or world - would you want all kinds of cameras recording your every move upon your arrival? Or would your reaction be more like "Hey get those damn cameras out of my face!"

Many people don't seem to be able to put themselves in the ETs' shoes like this; instead they're like "Well if the ETs are benevolent why don't they just land right on the White House lawn and come out of their ships?"

So here we have another Medical Doctor confirming all the things that Greer has been saying for years

Don't confuse confirmation with repetition. Burkes' reiteration of information found in Greer's Hidden Truths is not authentication of an event in any way.

Perhaps not, but anecdotal testimony from credible people like doctors, lawyers, scientists etc is still evidence that holds some weight.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

... anecdotal testimony from credible people like doctors, lawyers, scientists etc is still evidence that holds some weight.

Not necessarily so. Many of the doctors in the UFO field have fake credentials attached to their names - it's all part of the deceit; all part of the game to tap into your faith - "Trust me. I'm a doctor!"

Greer's license to practice medicine expired seven years ago. Genuine doctors can be as dishonest and corrupt as anyone. Think Dr. Harold Shipman - a genuine doctor and probably the world's worst serial killer.

There comes a time when anecdotal evidence is no longer enough. Todate anecdotes are all that CSETI/Disclosure are selling and the reason is, I suspect, because that is all they have.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I submit to you that our cameras were jammed by the deliberate action of non-human intelligence. "

EGADS

So if E.T.'s could magically jam cameras, and were camera shy, then why are there pictures on the Greer website? Really? It doesn't make sense. If they always did this kind of thing, then why didn't they do it in certain instances?

[edit on 28-5-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
It doesn't make sense.

You've put it in a nutshell, Cid! Nothing that comes from Greer/CSETI makes any sense. The ETs they claim have personal and exclusive contact with can jam cameras, make assassins drop their guns and pick up guitars (yes, that is a genuine Greer claim!), take the form of moths and achieve many other remarkable things.

They clearly have a remarkable power to be able to do these things, but one simple thing they can't do is show themselves to people who choose not to pay CSETI any money.

Like you said, it doesn't make any sense - but it does make a lot of green!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I think what Burkes was trying to say is that they set an upper limit to the level of interaction they will allow us to record. Like a UFO flying around in the sky and doing nothing particularly exciting is OK for us to record; but a UFO signalling back and forth with humans ala "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind", or landing, or ETs coming out or bringing humans aboard and having face-to-face interaction - they will not allow us to record interactions at that level.

As Burkes said, the NWO/Cabal agenda is to demonize the ETs and portray them as an enemy, and they may react with violence to the presentation of irrefutable evidence that the ETs are benevolent. So the ETs may be doing this partly for our own protection.

Millerman, this is not asked disrespectfully, but to clarify your stance
on this issue.

Are you of the opinion CSETI is on the level, or were you just playing
Devil's Advocate when you said this ?

Again, no disrespect intended, just seeking clarification.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So if E.T.'s could magically jam cameras, and were camera shy, then why are there pictures on the Greer website? Really? It doesn't make sense. If they always did this kind of thing, then why didn't they do it in certain instances?

Again, I think Burkes' hypothesis is basically this:

NWO/shadow government/Cabal's agenda is to demonize the ET presence and portray them as a threat, so as to keep the public in fear and maintain their control over the world.

If Greer were to post compelling, irrefutable footage of peaceful contact with benevolent ETs on the internet, word would spread TOO FAST, it would end up all over the mainstream media as well, and this would cause those in NWO/shadow government/Cabal to PANIC and react with violence.

Like, "Uh-oh, we are totally losing control of this situation, well we had better unleash a supervirus and wipe out 5 billion people or so, and we should probably take out the Internet infrastructure and huge chunks of the power grid as well....."

Now of course some are going to say "Oh come on! The government could NEVER do something like that!".

Well, all I can say is that there are some EXTREMELY crazy, power-obsessed, evil people at the very top echelons of power, like carve out your heart and eat it for lunch while they watch you die kind of evil, and yes they CAN do something like that. And I am pretty sure they have technology in their possession that could even destroy the whole planet, like by adversely affecting the Earth's core.

So the idea is to engage them slowly, carefully and subtly, for if we attack them too fast and too directly, they could kill us all!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You should Quote what you took from the other website and what is from you properly.

This reasoning works with me. Makes sense.

People are hoping to see Spacecraft "A LA" startrek to land, when we don't even know if that's what they should look like... So maybe pictures and videos are not satisfying for some of us... not much we can do, but shift our perspective, open up our horizon to other things...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As long as it's far away, and we cannot really see it's an actual ET Craft, it works fine. Cause it's to subtle to really start shaking people up.

If it was HUGE, or you could see ET land and get out of the craft and start interating with Human beings, then, that could cause some serious issues.
That's how I understand it.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well, all I can say is that there are some EXTREMELY crazy, power-obsessed, evil people at the very top echelons of power, like carve out your heart and eat it for lunch while they watch you die kind of evil, and yes they CAN do something like that.

Who are they? How do you know that they can do something like that? Did Uncle Stevie whisper it in your ear at bed time? Maybe you thought of it while you were watching the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom sacrifice scene?

And I am pretty sure they have technology in their possession that could even destroy the whole planet, like by adversely affecting the Earth's core.

You're 'pretty sure'? Well, that's good enough for me. I better find a new planet to live on now. You've got me ready to build my own spaceship now. Maybe you thought of that while you were watching the Death Star scene from Star Wars, blowing up Alderaan?

At what point do you expect people to believe your claims, when none of them are justified by anything other than Cult Greer dogma?

[edit on 28-5-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

They clearly have a remarkable power to be able to do these things, but one simple thing they can't do is show themselves to people who choose not to pay CSETI any money.

Er.... there have been thousands and thousands of sightings all around the world, and not all of the people involved are CSETI members, so clearly the ETs ARE showing themselves to people who haven't paid CSETI any money.

Also, I believe that out of all the video footage of UFOs that is available, many of them ARE actually footage of CE-5s, ie the UFO showed up because someone was actively doing the CE-5 protocol and vectored it in - but the person didn't have the sense to record the CE-5 part. Like "Hi world, here I am out in a field, okay now I'm going to meditate and invite the ETs in........... okay now let's wait a few minutes........... look, UFOs showing up!"

(Ironically, the only person who has had the sense to do this is Prophet Yahweh, of all people!)

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Millerman, this is not asked disrespectfully, but to clarify your stance
on this issue.

Are you of the opinion CSETI is on the level, or were you just playing
Devil's Advocate when you said this ?

I am of the opinion that CSETI is mostly on the level - but Greer does have video footage that he hasn't bothered to make available on the internet. Debbie the CSETI webmaster has admitted as much to me in email.

Now whether that's due to incredible incompetence on his part, or NWO/Cabal warning him not to, or the ETs instructing him not to, I'm not sure yet.

But I do know the excuses continually given out by Debbie are absolutely absurd! Like "Well we haven't gotten around to converting the footage that was taken 15 years ago into a format suitable for the internet yet"!!!

I don't know if Greer lies to her about these things, or if he has instructed her to dole out these idiotic excuses to anyone that inquires about it or what, but something is definitely amiss there....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Well, all I can say is that there are some EXTREMELY crazy, power-obsessed, evil people at the very top echelons of power, like carve out your heart and eat it for lunch while they watch you die kind of evil, and yes they CAN do something like that.

Who are they? How do you know that they can do something like that? Did Uncle Stevie whisper it in your ear at bed time? Maybe you thought of it while you were watching the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom sacrifice scene?

LOL!

It's called satanic ritual human sacrifice, and no it isn't just something fictional from movies, there ARE people who do things like this, and some of them are very prominent, powerful people.

Guess what, Evil really does exist, and the people who essentially rule the world are sick and evil right to the core!

And I am pretty sure they have technology in their possession that could even destroy the whole planet, like by adversely affecting the Earth's core.

You're 'pretty sure'? Well, that's good enough for me. I better find a new planet to live on now. You've got me ready to build my own spaceship now. Maybe you thought of that while you were watching the Death Star scene from Star Wars, blowing up Alderaan?

At what point do you expect people to believe your claims, when none of them are justified by anything other than Cult Greer dogma?

Research Project Monarch, MK-ULTRA, ritual human sacrifice, the work of Aleister Crowley.... as for destroying the Earth, research Nikola Tesla's "Death Ray". I think it had something to do with attacking the Earth's core with directed energy waves.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If Greer were to post compelling, irrefutable footage of peaceful contact with benevolent ETs on the internet, word would spread TOO FAST, it would end up all over the mainstream media as well, and this would cause those in NWO/shadow government/Cabal to PANIC and react with violence.

Like, "Uh-oh, we are totally losing control of this situation, well we had better unleash a supervirus and wipe out 5 billion people or so, and we should probably take out the Internet infrastructure and huge chunks of the power grid as well....."

You're really on to something here, millerman.

Wow, what a well thought-out statement. A clandestine body that controls the world, and gains its power from controlling the world, would willingly kill almost the entire population of the world to retain control of the world, along with taking as much infrastructure as possible. How much power and control would they have left with no world to dominate or control?

Which doomsday book have you been reading to let that seed be planted in your head?

Slow down, Leader Greer. Please don't post your footage as fast as you are (even though you have very little of it - Debbie said so). We don't all want to die as a result of your revelations, Leader Greer. Show us nothing, but continue to charge us money to learn how to be one of your ambassadors for peace and universal harmony.

(It stinks just typing that stuff, imagine how much worse it would smell trying to believe it?)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join