It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation as to why CSETI has no credible video/photographic evidence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
I hereby proclaim, that i had dinner with Bigfoot !

Is that evidence for anything ?! Should i show some moth pictures to proof it ?

Did you actually watch the video footage?

I already said, that the original DP has been the thing, that re-ignited my interest in ufo, but six years later it has become a joke, thanks to greer and his vectoring alien/ambassador of the universe b/s. He did a great job in discrediting the subjects to the public. Thank you for that, greer.

That is the perception HERE ON ATS, that "nothing's happening with TDP", because they haven't had a huge accomplishment in 6 years.

But the truth is, we have no clue what's happening on a day-to-day basis, what witnesses are coming forward, who Greer and his team are meeting with, what evidence they have, etc....

Real "Disclosure" will require a large critical-mass of people actively pushing for it, and that's what Greer's been doing - educating people and building momentum.

If the NDA is only meant to protect the "ambassadors", why does it say something different ? Do you really think, when getting sued, you can come up with "B-b-b-but Debbie said" ?

Show me some evidence of anybody getting sued by CSETI for violating the NDA.

The information I gave you is straight from the proverbial horse' mouth, ask her yourself if you don't believe me.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greer is the biggest liar/disinformant I have seen, only second to John Lear!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
By the way guys, your responses are excellent proof of what I was talking about.

You (Phil) demanded evidence.

I provided you with a mountain of positive evidence.

How do you respond?

With sarcasm, ridicule, contempt, accusations, trivial argumentation....

The bottom line is, you WANT to believe that CSETI is a hoax and TDP has failed and Greer has discredited himself. I provide you with a load of positive evidence, and it gets instantly dismissed with a trite wave of the magic "debunking" wand.

You are believing what you want to believe, and tritely dismissing evidence to the contrary, period.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You make me smile, my friend.

Your "mountain of evidence" is a joke, and not a good one. I asked for evidence, you come up with testimonials and blurry video with people shouting "triangle triangle", even when asked to produce some REAL evidence and to exclude such things. Come on, that's lame, even for greers standards.

Just btw, it took me around 1 minute of google-fu to

The complete lack of evidence of angry CSETI trainees who feel defrauded by Dr. Greer (go ahead and try to find some, I dare you!)

Try Reality uncensored thread

page 4, last post

And it is not me, who wants to believe something,

And what's wrong with wanting to believe in incredible, wonderful new things?

As i stated several times - i don't want believe, i want to know.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I provided you with a mountain of positive evidence.

A 'mountain of evidence'? You provided a link to a tabloid tv clip. One thing it did prove is that Burkes theory that filming cannot take place it bogus. Greer speaks of the 150 foot disc he saw in England but all they show in this report are clips from a black and white 1950s sci fi movie - Earth Versus Flying Saucers, I think! How is that evidence?

Did each of those participants pay $800 to see a tiny light on the horizon? How do we know it wasn't the same High Priest seen in the Joshua Tree photo flashing a lamp back at Greer and his followers, or something equally mundane? Why can Greer vector a 150 ft disc when there are no independant, trustable witnesses or functioning cameras but can only manage a distant light that is evidence of nothing when the cameras are rolling?

Written testimony from Greer or others in his organisation does not count as evidence. What proof is there that anything they say is true when everything points towards it all being fabricated nonsense?

Wake up and smell the coffee!!

*sigh*. I've been presenting the evidence for months now.

Careful Millerm... I mean MrdD, you'll give the game away

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

page 4, last post

Uh huh. And for C3hamby, who has been asking for "just one!" well, here it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Excellent find Phil!

An 'Ambassador to the Universe' clearly stating that Greer misidentifies ordinary stuff and claims it to be extraterrestrial.

It's what we've been saying all along.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And yet you registered on 6/5/2007, about two weeks ago. Perhaps you've been in a Greerian time warp or a Mothra fast flux timeline defiribilator. That would explain it!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well, no, evidently you, and certain others, DON'T want to give them any credibility. You attack and accuse and ridicule and condemn them behind their backs, but refuse to actually talk to them, ask them questions, negotiate with them....

Nothing happens 'behind their backs'. Cult Greer members are free to post here, provided they register and abide by the T&C of the website.

Yes, we attack, certainly we do. They ridicule themselves with the lack of any concrete evidence or explanations to try and support anything that the Cult does or proclaims.

I don't negotiate with frauds. They should be put in jail.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I hereby proclaim, that i had dinner with Bigfoot !

Is that evidence for anything ?! Should i show some moth pictures to proof it ?

Fry, please send me some pictures! Even if it looks like a fuzzy Ewok, or even if it just looks like a wombat, I'll fully believe them, as I know you are telling the truth.

Was it the same Bigfoot that can be vectored to any woodland tea party?

Did you both wash down your meal with a healthy dose of Kool-Aid! Hahahahaha!

Dude, you should start a Bigfoot Cult, I'll be treasurer. There will be enough people willing to pay us both, so we can string them along for six years without any evidence!!!

Fry

page 4, last post

c3hamby...??? Hello...??????? You wanted one, there it is! Read it!

Fry, you're a winner, dude. Now, about Bigfoot...

[edit on 20-6-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

MrdDstrbr, I think you made a typo in that line. Shouldn't it read that you have been presenting the evidence for moths now?

MrdDstrbr
Real "Disclosure" will require a large critical-mass of people actively pushing for it, and that's what Greer's been doing - educating people and building momentum.

Momentum is a vector quantity, given by the scalar product of mass and velocity.

Yes, moths have mass, they also fly with a velocity. I guess you're right, Leader Greer has been building his momentum, we all know how Leader Greer can 'vector' objects, he's a master at it. Soon, he'll manage to photograph and distort birds to increase his momentum even further.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You make me smile, my friend.

Your "mountain of evidence" is a joke, and not a good one. I asked for evidence, you come up with testimonials and blurry video with people shouting "triangle triangle", even when asked to produce some REAL evidence and to exclude such things. Come on, that's lame, even for greers standards.

Last time I checked, written testimonials (especially from highly educated people like medical doctors and professors) count as evidence.

Last time I checked, video footage of people seeing UFOs count as evidence.

Last time I checked, a news anchor going on NATIONAL TV and saying "I DID see a UFO!" counts as evidence.

Last time I checked, an article written by the very famous White House reporter Sarah McClendon that confirms many of Greer's claims, counts as evidence.

Last time I checked, TDP collectively has put out the most testimony and evidence EVER.

(deleted by moderator)

I know, you want to see spaceships landing and little grey aliens coming out and having a meet-and-greet with Greer and team. Well, has it occured to you that maybe there's a REASON why no one seems able to produce footage like that?

page 4, last post

Hmm, an ANONYMOUS poster claiming to be a trainee and bashing Greer...

That post could be from anyone - it could even be from YOU!

````````````````````
Personal attacks deleted and U2U sent

[edit on 21/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Careful Millerm... I mean MrdD, you'll give the game away

My IP hasn't even changed!

Silly, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Last time I checked, written testimonials (especially from highly educated people like medical doctors and professors) count as evidence.

When the Cult Leader is profiting from his written testimonials, it is not evidence.

I know, you want to see spaceships landing and little grey aliens coming out and having a meet-and-greet with Greer and team. Well, has it occured to you that maybe there's a REASON why no one seems able to produce footage like that?

Hahahha, ahahaha! Oh, please... hahahaha! Has it occured to you that the reason that Cult Greer can't support ANY of its claims is because the Cult is a FRAUD?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

page 4, last post

Hmm, an ANONYMOUS poster claiming to be a trainee and bashing Greer...

That post could be from anyone - it could even be from YOU!

As the owner of that site, I can confirm that the person who posted is certainly in a position to know. He posted for a little while using a pseudonym, but MarshallMattDharma is in fact Mike Jamieson.

Hardly anonymous!

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Another article with a witness to CSETI's "Gulf Breeze" footage:

www.skepticfiles.org...

from the article:
----
Howard showed us a CSETI video which included the Gulf Breeze
video and the Guardian video.
"If you don't believe already then these videos won't convince
you," Howard told us.
The Gulf Breeze video was supposedly one of four views from
separate cameras. Two of the views were copyrighted by others in the
group and could not be reproduced freely. The screen showed a
triangular formation of whitish lights which seemed to move in tandem
but changed perspective as if they were in fact on a large deltoid
object that was not illuminated. Accompanying the video was a running
commentary by people including Steven Greer who were saying things
like: "Oooh!" "Aaaaah!" and "Look how they're moving together!"
----

[edit on 22-6-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I know, you want to see spaceships landing and little grey aliens coming out and having a meet-and-greet with Greer and team.

Of course it's what we want to see. And the only reason we want to see it is because Greer claims that's what is taking place with 'thousands' of people.

And I'm sure even you, Mill, are now beginning to see that we'll never see it. Not because the ETs won't let it happen, but because Greer isn't communicating with ETs at all - never has been. It's all a lie, a sham, a fraud.

You and the other Greerians asked for just one CSETI training attendee that was dissatisfied and one has been found. Surely the final nail in the coffin for CSETI/Greer debate?

The Scales of Justice have tumbled over because there is so much overwhelming evidence that shows Greer to be a fraud and not one iota of counterbalancing proof to support his insane claims - apart from his deceitful photos, misidentified videos and hoax book Hidden Truth, of course.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I know, you want to see spaceships landing and little grey aliens coming out and having a meet-and-greet with Greer and team.

Of course it's what we want to see. And the only reason we want to see it is because Greer claims that's what is taking place with 'thousands' of people.

No, he never claimed this. He only said that "amazing" contacts were happening around the world and were being photographed and filmed.

Again, I do not think the ETs have actually been landing fully materialized crafts and getting out to talk to people. I think they utilize other, safer methods to make contact - sending out communication probes, appearing to people in holographic or quasi-materialized form (think Obi-wan and Yoda
), communicating telepathically or with consciousness-integrated technology, etc.

This is what Greer says, I've seen emails of Debbie's that say this, and Richard said that too.

Unfortunately, all of those things would be difficult to photograph/film....

So the end result is that you get a bunch of photographs and film of bright lights in the sky.

You and the other Greerians asked for just one CSETI training attendee that was dissatisfied and one has been found. Surely the final nail in the coffin for CSETI/Greer debate?

Okay, fine, you found ONE dissatisified trainee.

In the one video clip it shows a dozen or two satisfied ones. And there are written testimonials from several more - one of them a medical doctor (Dr. Burkes) and one a science professor (Prof. Ted Loder).

There is still much more evidence of satisfied trainees than dissatisfied ones.

The Scales of Justice have tumbled over because there is so much overwhelming evidence that shows Greer to be a fraud and not one iota of counterbalancing proof to support his insane claims - apart from his deceitful photos, misidentified videos and hoax book Hidden Truth, of course.

Nope.

Here again you are focusing ONLY on the negative evidence and dearth of photos/video - and completely ignoring/dismissing ALL the positive evidence! All in the name of "killing off Greer/CSETI and nailing the coffin shut around him".

Sorry but you won't make the positive evidence go away that easily......

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Okay, fine, you found ONE dissatisified trainee.

Hello? That's what you wanted. That's what you demanded. "Give me just one!" Gimme one! Just one! over and over again. Gimme just one!

Well, Okay. Here.

"Well, it's just one."

Duh!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Last time I checked, video footage of people seeing UFOs count as evidence.

WHAT video footage of people seeing UFOs?

Last time I checked, a news anchor going on NATIONAL TV and saying "I DID see a UFO!" counts as evidence.

I believe him. He saw some lights in the sky, ergo Mothra? Not. And nothing whatsoever to do with Greer.

Last time I checked, an article written by the very famous White House reporter Sarah McClendon that confirms many of Greer's claims, counts as evidence.

She didn't confirm anything. She repeated Greer's own press releases as background. Greer said "I been talkin' to ET" and she reported, "Greer has been talking to ET." That's not evidence of anything except perhaps her own gullibility.

Last time I checked, TDP collectively has put out the most testimony and evidence EVER.

In 2001 Greer had a great press conference. It was supposed to spark Congressional hearings. It didn't. It was a failure. Unfortunately. Now that Greer talks with Mothra and Mr. Roddie, the disclosure project is effectively marginalized. Again, unfortunately. If one were in a conspirational frame of mind, you could almost see the set-up in action. I don't go there myself, but I can see why some people would think so.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join