It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Well, the fact that he is so difficult to reach would seem to indicate that he is extremely busy, don't you think?

Prove that he is busy! That's an unfounded assumption on your part. You wouldn't have a clue what Leader Greer gets up to on a daily basis - it's all speculation.

So, while we're speculating, let me chip in with my speculation about what Leader Greer does: I say that Leader Greer is ignorant to the plight of his Cult. He stays at home most of the time, with his family, counting the $$$ that roll in. All that he has to do is to deliver the occasional radio sermen and preach at a conference on any topic he likes. Then he returns to hiding, counting the $$$ that roll in and repeats the cycle. He reads internet forums like this and laughs at the publicity he is attracting. He smirks and chuckles at the Cult he has built, with his zealots preaching his dogma for him.

See how easy it is to speculate, when you have no facts, millerman?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So Millerman, your reasoning suggests to you that Greer = 'very busy' thus equals = he is living up to his word, and thus we must trust his words?

I don't see this. Most people who are as well known as Greer can be communicated with. I know, because I have done so. But with Dr Greer it always seems poor Debbie who is having to deal with it all. And the ONLY time anyone can get time with Dr Greer is when he is getting paid for his time.

I am aware he does many interviews. What is the going rate for interviews? Anyone hip to this?

And then there are his 'Ambassador of the UNiverse' training courses where I believe it now cost $800 for having audience with Dr Greer. Am I right?

But yet he PREACHES 'Oneness' and 'sharing', but dont wanna PRACTICE what he presches cause he doesn't seem to want to share. Not even so-called vital ET footage he tells audiences--he is trying to get money out of, which preceeded the transcript I gave above--he emphasizes is 'AMAZING'.

But Millerman, I am not clear at all your position. You understand Greer is 'holding this evidence back', yet carry on giving up your trust to this man.

Let me make it clear though, I am not dismissing the DP in its entireity, I want to cover that at later date carefully. But don't they say disinformation is so much percent truth and so much percentage--usually more--BS?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Again, we don't know that Greer had anything to do with it. Debbie may have posted those pictures without even consulting Greer - he may have been off in the G8 country or God only knows where, since he evidently travels around the world constantly.... (check the request for Frequent Flyer miles at disclosureproject.org)

It's Leader Greer's website - of course he had something to do with posting the moth pictures.

Yeah, frequent flyer requests - I love it. Here's some more speculation for you, millerman. Leader Greer wants your FF points, so that he can constantly take his family around the world with him on holidays. Then, return home and count the $$$ that roll in. Soon, he'll be taking a tithe from the Cultists, hey? That's just speculation though, I don't have the facts.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Not to be too conspiratorial or anything... wink, wink. How much time does Greer spend at the DC address? Or in Afton? Or out in Shasta? It's there if you look. Follow the $$$$$.

I support millerman's notion that Greer "needs to answer" or those of inquiring mind will find out for themselves. Doubt is a powerful motivator for growth once sewn in good faith. millerman will find out for himself.

There is a mini-CSETI for 10-12 August 2007 (a two-day deal in Montreal). Any Canadians up for a serious lark? Just kidding. The DP-NDA prevents any disclosure. I even see millerman looking beyond the hype at this point.

I did a "quicky" search of his NetroMedia... host. Interesting partner links... heavy-MIC. Level 3, etc. How ironic considering his view on space-militarization. Special.

His non-profit status of DP... hmmm. I wonder what an IRS audit might produce? Who specifically is on the BoD's of his various potentially conflicting interests.

If CGI has the "the candy" it's time to stop "living the lie".

Vic

PS. Wanted u2u's of orange sphere sightings - first hand accounts please - no strings.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Well, the fact that he is so difficult to reach would seem to indicate that he is extremely busy, don't you think?

Prove that he is busy! That's an unfounded assumption on your part. You wouldn't have a clue what Leader Greer gets up to on a daily basis - it's all speculation.

So, while we're speculating, let me chip in with my speculation about what Leader Greer does: I say that Leader Greer is ignorant to the plight of his Cult. He stays at home most of the time, with his family, counting the $$$ that roll in. All that he has to do is to deliver the occasional radio sermen and preach at a conference on any topic he likes. Then he returns to hiding, counting the $$$ that roll in and repeats the cycle. He reads internet forums like this and laughs at the publicity he is attracting. He smirks and chuckles at the Cult he has built, with his zealots preaching his dogma for him.

See how easy it is to speculate, when you have no facts, millerman?

Sure - and that's why I want to get a final answer from Greer, so all these months of bickering over Greer's credibility can end!

BTW, it would seem that *some* people are able to get in contact with Greer and ask him questions, like he does fairly regular radio interviews with Coast to Coast and things like that, so maybe the thing to do is direct these questions to someone like Noory and get him to arrange an interview with Greer on this subject.....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Again, we don't know that Greer had anything to do with it. Debbie may have posted those pictures without even consulting Greer - he may have been off in the G8 country or God only knows where, since he evidently travels around the world constantly.... (check the request for Frequent Flyer miles at disclosureproject.org)

It's Leader Greer's website - of course he had something to do with posting the moth pictures.

NO, we DO NOT know that for a fact. Debbie is the webmaster of CSETI, Debbie is the one who updates the site, Debbie is the one who took down the "moth" etc pictures (she admitted this in email).

You are assuming that Greer dictates the contents of the site to her down to a tee, that she goes to him for permission before she makes any updates, and we DO NOT know that for a fact.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein
But Millerman, I am not clear at all your position. You understand Greer is 'holding this evidence back', yet carry on giving up your trust to this man.

Well, one reason is that I have immense respect for what he has accomplished thus far. There's lots of evidence of NWO/shadow government that's independent of Greer and TDP (there's tonnes of it at this site alone) and how they harass, threaten, murder people etc. So Greer's accomplishments are amazing in light of that and it's a miracle he's never gotten himself killed!

There's simply too much evidence that he is doing something legit for him to be dismissed completely. Like, do you really think someone who had been leading people out to the desert to look at moths for 10 years would have been permitted to stand up in front of the world and lead the NPC Disclosure conference? Not a snowball's chance in hell!

I believe there has to be a good explanation for the "absence of evidence" regarding CSETI. We should at least make a sustained effort to get a direct answer from him before we give up on him and TDP....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Not to be too conspiratorial or anything... wink, wink. How much time does Greer spend at the DC address? Or in Afton? Or out in Shasta? It's there if you look. Follow the $$$$$.

What do you mean by that, Kaminski? You have some actual evidence of his day-to-day activities?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Poor Debbie, seems she has got it ALL to do. Wonder if she gets a good cut

BTW, it would seem that *some* people are able to get in contact with Greer and ask him questions, like he does fairly regular radio interviews with Coast to Coast and things like that, so maybe the thing to do is direct these questions to someone like Noory and get him to arrange an interview with Greer on this subject.....

Now these radio hosts. Greer's faourites. THEY are hard to communicate with too. I remember I had emailed one concerned about this interview he'd done with Greer, about 2004 I think. Greer had been raving about a device that was gonna be revolutionary, etc etc. And that all fizzled out. So I asked the radio host if he would ask Greer about this next interview, which was coming up. But he ignored my email

Remember, Millerman, that these radio hosts also depend on the 'pull' of characters like Greer TOO! Its like a back scratchin trip goin on

But don't worry Millerman. I am just trying like you to get to the bottom of this, is all.

IF the ONLY answer is to depend on phoning into one of his many interviews and shoot some question at him, then that is a bit desperate. And again it is costing US. I couldn't do it anyhow, as i live across the pond. But it is ALSO worth a try. But more much more needs to be done to get dude Greer to appreciate the community, and to S H A R E. At the moment it aint looking good for him, and his reputation

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello Zooming,

The CSETI Trainings are both an educational method and a fund raising method. CSETI and Disclosure Project are non profit organizations and requires huge amount of money to carry on with it's important work.

I'm sure you understand the type of cost involved in bringing witnesses to various locations in the world as well as Steven himself. Promotion of the Disclosure Project, etc... Money goes fast these days, very fast. Yet a lot of the work has to be done by volunteers, cause there isn't enough money generated by the trainings.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by millermanWhere are all the hundreds of people who have been out on these expeditions and saw absolutely no UFOs? Why does Greer make absolutely no effort to prove himself, as if he has already been proving himself for over 15 years.....?
Where are all the people who have seen these things? And why has no media outlet been given the opportunity to go out and see these things? Where are the videos and pictures? The greatest experiences in human history and no one can provide a video? I'm not trying to be antagonistic. But am I really unreasonable in saying that something here doesn't smell right? Greer could bring everyone together with one Youtube video, but nothing's forthcoming.

The burden is on Greer here. He can try to meet it any time that he wants. But I'm not going to pay for it.

[edit on 5/29/2007 by Togetic]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Hello Zooming,

The CSETI Trainings are both an educational method and a fund raising method. CSETI and Disclosure Project are non profit organizations and requires huge amount of money to carry on with it's important work.

I'm sure you understand the type of cost involved in bringing witnesses to various locations in the world as well as Steven himself. Promotion of the Disclosure Project, etc... Money goes fast these days, very fast. Yet a lot of the work has to be done by volunteers, cause there isn't enough money generated by the trainings.

Hello,

I keep hearing what you say. But I am not happy with things, and if you have read many of the threads regarding Dr Steven Greer and your projects, they aren't either. Wre aren't just trying to be mean and ungrateful or anything. We have a right to want an in depth explanation and ongoing communication about things. A community! A Sharing.

It is not ONLY Dr Greer, and yourselves who care about what is going on with the world. As I explained, I had been trying to encourage people in the 9/11 Truth Movement to take the DP seriously, but then I began to become more awware of a great difference between what Greer says and what IS. Like for example the evidence that seems not to be forthcoming regarding all the "amazing photographed and videotaped evidence' your "worldwide" 'Ambassadors of the Universe' have apparently documented, according to Dr Greer.

What has your lack of funds got to do with this? Surely it'd be simply the case of finding a database. #, you could try Youtube. It's supposed to be a World Community? Where people actually DO share for FREE
So why couldn't you arrange it?

It just doesn't ring true.

We constantly hear Greer name dropping he's met a Rockefella, and other dignatries, and in that video i linked this thread to, he claims a major country has joined up to your cause!!! Are you trying to say that with such connections Dr Greer cant get any help with decent funding?

[edit on 29-5-2007 by zoomein]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi all

I have two questions for those who have been following the Greer/Disclosure project.

1. What happened to the "BEST EVIDENCE" DOCUMENT?

2. Can somebody also tell me why the UFO Research Coalition would take legal action against Greer/Disclosure? When surely there goals must be the same; to prove we are not alone.
I can’t help but feel that kind of action is counter productive

Oh and my thought's on the Greer evidence argument is this; has anyone considered that he or us have past the stage now where there should be no doubt as to the existence of extra terrestrial life, why should he bother with proof when it is there to see already.

"To the believer no proof is necessary but to the non believer no proof is enough" Derek Acorah

I also agree that we should focus more on what should be done and what we can do.

Thanks to anyone that answers my questions.
Good hunting.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Now these radio hosts. Greer's faourites. THEY are hard to communicate with too. I remember I had emailed one concerned about this interview he'd done with Greer, about 2004 I think. Greer had been raving about a device that was gonna be revolutionary, etc etc. And that all fizzled out. So I asked the radio host if he would ask Greer about this next interview, which was coming up. But he ignored my email

Well, one email can slip through the cracks pretty easily, if people are getting hundreds or thousands of them.... but a few dozen emails would stand a much better chance of getting noticed ;-)

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic

Originally posted by millermanWhere are all the hundreds of people who have been out on these expeditions and saw absolutely no UFOs? Why does Greer make absolutely no effort to prove himself, as if he has already been proving himself for over 15 years.....?

Where are all the people who have seen these things?

Good question. We had tock/Richard here for a while, and he said they saw UFOs on the expedition he was on.

Outrageo said he's a paid CSETI member, but we're still waiting for his story.... (And hey, this is an anonymous forum, so NDA be damned!)

But yeah, it is odd; if CSETI has hundreds or thousands of members, you'd think there'd be more of them on here than just 2....

And why has no media outlet been given the opportunity to go out and see these things?

Actually, I recall one story, I think from "Hidden Truth", where he talks about a couple of cameramen from CBS accompanying them on an expedition and recording some UFOs.

But of course, CBS didn't air the footage, and refused to provide Greer with copies of it too!

Where are the videos and pictures? The greatest experiences in human history and no one can provide a video? I'm not trying to be antagonistic. But am I really unreasonable in saying that something here doesn't smell right?

Well, there seems to be a pattern here that goes beyond CSETI. Out of all the photographs and footage that do exist, we never see UFOs signalling to us, or landing, or the ETs getting out of their crafts or bringing people aboard...

It could be that this is a very deliberate policy of the ETs, as Dr. Burkes speculated. In which case, the ETs are the culprits, not Greer or CSETI or any of us....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
just wanted to chime in and give props to those contacting the Greer camp and requesting evidence as well as props tp the skeptics who help keep it honest and bring up good points.

Greer has repeatedly mentioned the possesion of great evidence, it's pretty lame that it's not available for whatever reason, either because he is a liar or some other non straight forward reason.

If there is a compelling reason he can't share this evidence and it actually exists, he shouldn't keep bringing it up in interviews or he needs to provide a real explanation.

Even if it's just a message board and your too busy doing important work, if you don't have time to offer some real evidence after wild claims to people who really care, why should they have time to listen or follow your work?

I emailed Debbie a couple weeks ago as part of Millerman's campaign. I hope you continue to contact them and post responses and I hope skeptics keep doing thier job too of playing devil's advocate. Lets try not to be too pesonal, but continue to try to get to the bottom of project Greer.... I injured my arm and won't be posting much for a while!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Are you trying to say that with such connections Dr Greer cant get any help with decent funding?

Yeah, they withdraw their funding, either due to family pressure or from Murder Inc. You have any idea how much money is involved behind bringing 22 witnesses at the NPC ? Lodging, plane, advertising... I wouldn't be surprised this cost 100k+.

They did have donations here and there, on few occasions.

That happened for the 2001 press club event too, But another Doctor came in and saved the show.
This happens constantly, same goes for the movies that were supposed to be made with Steven Greer. All producers got a call and say, You are not to do this, or your turn is over.

I'm not too good with accounting, but someone could probably figure out the cost of running a non-profit organization and compare input and output. You'll see that profit is probably very thin and nothing compared to the big business.

For example, if you look out there for trainings of all sort. Some of the, example: IT Professional Certifications. They can cost thousands of $ for just weekend long training. Do we blame them for charging such a huge price? And what you get out of that? A piece of paper? I have heard some amazing stories from CSETI Trainees, and they were so satisfied with it, they went again. People complain because the training, is improving a skill set, that is out of the "Norm". But it is still skill!

Nobody is ever forced to go to the CSETI Trainings, just like nobody is forced to take a computer animation training seminar. It's just perception of people thinking, it's not worth to be Trained as an Ambassador to the Universe.

I'm going to be present in Montreal, In august, I'll let you know how it goes.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
Oh and my thought's on the Greer evidence argument is this; has anyone considered that he or us have past the stage now where there should be no doubt as to the existence of extra terrestrial life, why should he bother with proof when it is there to see already.

I also agree that we should focus more on what should be done and what we can do.

Thanks to anyone that answers my questions.
Good hunting.

Why people are still looking for more evidence, I cannot comprehend.
And I agree with you, I think Steven Greer is on the next Stage, if not 2 stages above the majority of the readers on this forum.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Why? Because those that don't have time/money/desire to attend CSETI want him to back up statements he made unsolicited publicly about a plethora of videos and photographs from CSETI encounters. After making strong claims about evidence from CSETI, they post lame pictures on Website, take them down when pressured, and then WEbmaster says they actually don't have that many photos. Then why claim you have all these photos in public without an explanation for why we can't see them or why the lame pics?

DP proved in my mind without doubt UFO's are real, there is a coverup, but Greer goes on to make many more claims that are publicly unproven, and when he does provide 'evidence' that relate to his ability to vector UFO's out side of testimony or documents, it's 4 extremely sketchy pictures. If it's tough to get pictures, just say so, and don't say we have a bunch of videos and pictures.

Regardless the topic, it could be a guy who claims he can drink 24 beers in an hour, if someone says they can do something and thier entire operation is based on a particular skill or act which they alledgedly have great evidence to show others which they talk about repeatedly in public ("I have tons of photos and videos of me drinking 24 beers in an hour that I can show you at any time), and then the evidence they provide is lame (a photo of a guy drinking 10 root beers), the normal rational person would be suspicious and want an explanation........... My analogy sucks, but I think the general point is totally legit, particulary for people that have not attended CSETI, have only read books, interviews, watched testimony, but have not seen compelling video or pictures despite claims of having them and no justification publically why we can't see them..............

We are just people on a message board, so maybe we aren't worthy, but then at least tell us you must be a member to see the real pictures or stop saying you have this great evidence....

Shoulder hurting, I'm out.......................

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 30-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

IF Greer sees this subject as THE most important issue EVER, and the 'whole cosmos is watching'---------------hmmm buit cheesy that. HOW COME he is charging massive charges for his seminars and expeditions and making people sign NON disclosure pledges?? It don't make sense.

Because his goal is apparently to make revenue, NOT achieve disclosure.

The Disclosure Project was a noble idea, and Greer had assembled some excellent witnesses. Unfortunately, Greer has also lumped in some real "crackpots" and "fringe" elements and witnesses, which basically negates the whole effort.... He'll never be taken seriously by anyone in a position to actually "disclose"...so the whole exercise is basically futile.

If he had stuck with the more reliable witnesses, excluded the fringe, and not gone on the new age, "I can summon UFOs" kick (and you can too, for $$$)....then perhaps he'd have gotten somewhere....but at this point, he's pretty much considered just another crackpot by many....(in my humble opinion of course).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join