It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
This sounds like Scientology or some kind of pyramid scheme!

Maybe some of them have Amway contracts as well.

Building their network, yeah right...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
torsion You are on the BALL dude

Great seeing of what is going on.

I read the article you linked us to, and it really seems strange. More like paranormal ghosty goings on type of thing. And not very comfortable snore-free sleeping conditions and freezing fieldwork all for a whakin $300, which from 60, I work out Greer got $18,000 for 4 days and 3 nights. Not bad huh
?

So what have we got here, concentrating on his assurance that his worldwide 'Ambassadors of the Universe' have copious amounts of recorded evidence of ET contacts? For as you say Greer's assurance about this has been contradicted!

So next stage is myself emailing Debbie at info there at DP website and asking where all this evidence .

"Which contradicts Burkes' statement that recording equipment fails because the ETs don't want their presence documented."

Now why, pray, would the ETs, and there are supposed to be a diverse peoples according to some DP witnesses, and Greer himself..............why would 'they' choose to not have their presence documented? And how come others who AREN't 'Ambassadors of the Universe', just ordinary joes and maries like us manage too.............hmmm this is all makin me head spin

I am gonna contact Debbie and just quote Dr Greer from that video, and politely ask where I may view all this evidence, and see what she says. Of course i'll fall offa my chair if she tells me:

I will copy here reply to here, so watch this space

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The other thing is, you can become a contact person for ETs in your local area. When we do training, we ask everyone to go back and form a local Ambassador team and that they will then train.

This sounds like Scientology or some kind of pyramid scheme!

So someone who trains people in, say, martial arts, and their students then go off and train more people in that martial art - that would be Scientology or a "pyramid scheme" too?

Remember, Greer isn't just charging people to come out and see UFOs - he gives them a full training in the CE-5 protocol, and the meditation techniques involved. And, last I checked, it is considered socially acceptable to charge people $$$ for training in things like meditation and yoga.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just got a reply from DP:

Hi ,

There is evidence all over the internet. We're going through what we have and deciding what to put out on the CSETI web site, but we do have a few things in our member's section. We really don't have very much.
Occasionally people send their photos but if they're inconclusive they're not appropriate to put up on the internet.

Debbie

(zoomein) wrote:
Hello,

I recently saw a video titled UFO Disclosure Project - Dr Steven Greer - Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge video.google.com...

In the video at 1:37:25 of the video play, or roundabouts, Dr Gr Greer states that:

So the coherent idea is that we share this knowledge, and put techniques togther and then ask people. In fact in Joshua Tree there's a Native American and shamanic initiation cave, and we go in there nine at a time, and I lead a meditation, and where I take everyone and they are then ambassadors to the universe. That's what we call training 'Ambassadors to the Universe'. And then when you go back to where you live, you can train other people and go out and do this in meditation, and also make contact. And people have done this all over the world. New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and amazing contacts have happened, amazing. I mean, photographed, videotaped, everything."

Can you please tell me where I can view all of this photographed, and videotaped, evidence for my research? Thankyou

Yours
(zoomein)

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Remember, Greer isn't just charging people to come out and see UFOs - he gives them a full training in the CE-5 protocol, and the meditation techniques involved. And, last I checked, it is considered socially acceptable to charge people $$$ for training in things like meditation and yoga.

I've read Greer's book and all about the group meditation techniques he employs. Ever heard of group hypnosis? It works great, when you have a bunch of people who want more than anything to see the same thing.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein
We really don't have very much.
Occasionally people send their photos but if they're inconclusive they're not appropriate to put up on the internet.
Debbie

If that's not the nail in the coffin for Leader Greer claiming to have footage, then what is?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just got a reply from DP:

Hi ,

There is evidence all over the internet. We're going through what we have and deciding what to put out on the CSETI web site, but we do have a few things in our member's section. We really don't have very much.

Debbie

Yep, yet another brilliant excuse from Debbie the excuse-bot....

We really need to get an answer directly from Greer on this, as this is ridiculous. I have asked her more than once to direct this issue to Greer's attention but she won't....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And, last I checked, it is considered socially acceptable to charge people $$$ for training in things like meditation and yoga.

Is it considered socially acceptable to charge people $$$ in a cycling class and tell them if they pedal hard enough they can bike to the moon? If they object to such logic, you can just tell them they need to open their mind, shift their paradigms, stop being kept down by the man, etc, etc. Add some group-think pressure, the desire to believe, and you'd have a bunch of cyclists pulling up hard on their handlebars and looking at the moon.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
Is it considered socially acceptable to charge people $$$ in a cycling class and tell them if they pedal hard enough they can bike to the moon? ...you'd have a bunch of cyclists pulling up hard on their handlebars and looking at the moon.

Hey, don't go there, mate. Look what ET did for Elliot and his band of saviours! Turn on your Heart Light and see where it can take you! if you vector in the right energy beings, you'll anti-grav wherever you like.

hahahahah! Pedalling to the moon, that's a good one.

Edit: I think that you spelt CYCLISTS wrong. You probably meant to spell it as CULTISTS.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We really need to get an answer directly from Greer on this, as this is ridiculous. I have asked her more than once to direct this issue to Greer's attention but she won't....

millerman, why would you insult Debbie (clearly, she's a Mouthpiece for Cult Greer) and then expect her to take your invitations to join ATS seriously? Mouthpiece has probably read these forums and sees the trivial way in which you dismiss her. You really don't know how to butter up to women, do you?

Pay Greer his $$$, then he'll answer you, at his next vectoring party. But, you wouldn't be able to inform us, due to the signed NDA, right?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

millerman, why would you insult Debbie (clearly, she's a Mouthpiece for Cult Greer) and then expect her to take your invitations to join ATS seriously? Mouthpiece has probably read these forums and sees the trivial way in which you dismiss her. You really don't know how to butter up to women, do you?

LOL!

I tried to convince her to direct this to Dr. Greer's attention with every ounce of politeness and persuasiveness I could muster, tezzajw. I even promised her that ATS would help Dr. Greer with ALL of the needs he spoke of at the Conscious Life Expo - raising funds, PR, internet marketing and development - if he would simply provide some evidence similar to Prophet Yahweh's.

But it seems she has decided to ignore me. So I have no problem calling her the excuse-bot, if that's what she's decided to be.....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I even promised her that ATS would help Dr. Greer with ALL of the needs he spoke of at the Conscious Life Expo - raising funds, PR, internet marketing and development - if he would simply provide some evidence similar to Prophet Yahweh's.

Interesting promise.

How did you gain the authority from ATS to make promises on their behalf? Isn't that rather presumptuous of you? Perhaps, Mouthpiece Debbie saw that you were a lowly ranked member of ATS, with a negative amount of points from prior warnings, and decided that you were trying to make false promises?

Why would Cult Greer need the help of ATS, when Cult Greer already operates its own websites?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yes, the NDA... the DPNDA - oxymoronic. CGI (Cult-Greer International) is prevalent in the UFO vision... Catch-22.

millerman has a good point - "Greer needs to answer" - perhaps try a registered letter? Steven Macon Greer, 7501 Batesville Road Afton Virginia 22920.

How about a visit? N37 59 26 by W78 45 23. Or ask directly at his next speaking engagement? He's headed back to Canada this summer... Montreal again and Edmonton I think. Ask tough questions please.

Debbie Who? Geez I'm glad my boss can't levitate "groups of automobiles" and claim to ride in UFO's... and can prove nothing.

Greer's birthday is in exactly one month... a '55 model. That makes him a Cancer.

Vic

[edit on 28-5-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I even promised her that ATS would help Dr. Greer with ALL of the needs he spoke of at the Conscious Life Expo - raising funds, PR, internet marketing and development - if he would simply provide some evidence similar to Prophet Yahweh's.

Interesting promise.

How did you gain the authority from ATS to make promises on their behalf? Isn't that rather presumptuous of you? Perhaps, Mouthpiece Debbie saw that you were a lowly ranked member of ATS, with a negative amount of points from prior warnings, and decided that you were trying to make false promises?

Why would Cult Greer need the help of ATS, when Cult Greer already operates its own websites?

Greer plainly stated at the Conscious Life Expo that he needs people to help with raising funds, PR, internet marketing and development etc....

I am well aware that I don't speak for all of ATS, tezzajw - but I was trying to sweeten the deal by offering them something that they NEED.

DUH!

We offer them things they NEED, and maybe they'll give us what we want - compelling video footage.

And I am positive that there are plenty of people on here who WOULD volunteer to help Greer, but they are waiting to see the evidence.....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And I am positive that there are plenty of people on here who WOULD volunteer to help Greer, but they are waiting to see the evidence.....

Well then, millerman, why don't you just speak for those people here who would be willing to help Cult Greer, instead of speaking for ATS, as though you have the authority to do so.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well then, millerman, why don't you just speak for those people here who would be willing to help Cult Greer, instead of speaking for ATS, as though you have the authority to do so.

That's pretty much what I did; I said there are many at ATS who are chomping at the bit to see video footage of Greer making contact, and who would be willing to help him with his various needs if he provided footage. I said it would be wise for them to develop a relationship with sites like ATS instead of shutting us out.

Again, I am well aware that I overstepped my authority a bit, but I was trying to sweeten the deal for them by offering them something they NEED.

Ideally it should be people like the admin staff and mods doing this, offering their hand in friendship, but I don't see that happening, and someone has to get an answer from Greer about this....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
But WHY are we struggling to get precious Dr Greer to COOPERATE. THAT is the point surely?

Again and again he talks about sharing, and networking, and 'Oneness', but we cannot even talk to this dude. He is unavailable. Gettin an audience with the friggin POPE would be easier!:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Ideally it should be people like the admin staff and mods doing this, offering their hand in friendship, but I don't see that happening, and someone has to get an answer from Greer about this....

No, millerman. No one needs to get an answer from Greer. Greer provided his own answers when he showed us moths.

That's it, nothing else but moths.

End of Cult Greer and its credibility.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

But WHY are we struggling to get precious Dr Greer to COOPERATE. THAT is the point surely?

Again and again he talks about sharing, and networking, and 'Oneness', but we cannot even talk to this dude. He is unavailable. Gettin an audience with the friggin POPE would be easier!:

Well, the fact that he is so difficult to reach would seem to indicate that he is extremely busy, don't you think?

Why would a guy who merely leads people out to the desert to look at moths and insects a handful of times a year, as guys like tezzajw would say, be so extremely busy?

I think the fact that he is busy and hard to reach is a GOOD thing, it means he is doing what he SHOULD be doing - everything he can!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No, millerman. No one needs to get an answer from Greer. Greer provided his own answers when he showed us moths.

Again, we don't know that Greer had anything to do with it. Debbie may have posted those pictures without even consulting Greer - he may have been off in the G8 country or God only knows where, since he evidently travels around the world constantly.... (check the request for Frequent Flyer miles at disclosureproject.org)

End of Cult Greer and its credibility.

Maybe in your mind, and maybe from the perspective of many at ATS, but a moth-like picture on a web page certainly isn't the end of the process of Disclosure! These credibility issues are something to be worked on and dealt with, not given up on....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join