It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein
tezzajw: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry if it doesn't copy as a link, but all we have to do is checkout this link in this thread. OK, I have seen the picture, and I honestly cannot make out WHAt it is. The shape in the foreground, right? How can you tell it is a moth. If I asked you to prove it scientifically how would you do it? And I also have to ask, is Greer and others claiming it is a ET?
I am a bit confused about what you mean here

zoomein, I did your research for you. I gave you the link and you reply with questions that have already been covered in the thread. Do you want me to individually read out each post for you over the telephone?

Sorry, mate. You've lost me now, you're on your own. If you can't take the time to read the whole thread, then don't be expecting a synopsis from me.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
No matter how much people might try to separate themselves from other people and from God, they are inextricably and forever connected and unified with everyone and everything else! And this is something that anyone can experience, by accessing "God consciousness" or "cosmic consciousness".

Interesting claim, millerman. Can you prove that there's a god for me, or do I have to take your word for it, based upon no evidence?

If you look at the awesome beauty and wonder and complexity and intelligence of nature and the universe around you and are only able to see emptiness and random chance, then I pity you.

If you listen to God speaking to you in the quietness of your soul, as I know he is speaking to you and to all of us right now, and only want to tune him out and turn your back on him, then I pity you.

Because when you are open to it - there is SUCH love and joy, you can barely stand it!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
If you listen to God speaking to you in the quietness of your soul, as I know he is speaking to you and to all of us right now, and only want to tune him out and turn your back on him, then I pity you.

millerman, god doesn't speak to me, because god doesn't exist.

When I listen to the sound of silence, I only hear moths flapping their wings.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
AT the moment we are all over the place in this thread. We need some order, dont we. I mean theres about 'moths' about 'God speaking' about Greer's supposed disinforming for the Rockefella family. There seems to me too much going on so it is not being focussed. Anyone agree? Or do you think all these fractally issues is good?

For example can we just focus on this for the moment. I just saw a film of Greer talking about his book Hidden Truth--Forbidden Knowledge. I made notes, and thought we may be able to just focus on ONE thing at a time so it doesn't get so complex? What you think?

video.google.co.uk...

This is what I suggest we focus on for a bit...at about 1:37:30 into the film Greer tells how there are many 'Ambassadors' all over the world who have taken pictures and videos of 'amazing contacts' with ET crafts--not sure if he means with actual ETs as well, thought err why not?

Now , if this is so, where then is the evidence for this? This my question. Where are all these videos and pics taken by ambassadors connected with Dr Greer's expeditions?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Now , if this is so, where then is the evidence for this? This my question. Where are all these videos and pics taken by ambassadors connected with Dr Greer's expeditions?

No, you haven't done your research.

Cult Greer don't have enough funds to purchase quality cameras to record the vectoring camps. They need more funding. Furthermore, they are scared that any cameras purchased will be damaged if it rains. Finally, any cameras that they do bring along, are, of course, affected by ET, so the camera malfunctions.

No, I'm not supplying the links - they are all in the previous few pages of these forums. Search for them yourself and read the threads. It's all been stated, rehased and killed before.

Why do you want to drag this crap about Cult Greer up again?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Look dude your #ty attitude is starting to get on my nerves. IF this thread seems so passe, what the hell are you even bothering taking part for?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You start a thread titled Zooming Greer and think that I am going to shy away? Not likely.

You claim to have done lots of research about it, yet you have barely read the contents of the many recent Greer threads in this forum. So, I tell you about the moths, then you get upset about it?

Fair enough. Whatever turns you on.

I'm happy to let this thread die, it's the weakest thread about Greer that I have typed in yet. Scroll back some pages, read the other ones and see why this thread was basically pointless.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I got 'upset' about your 'moth' pics.....................?

Show me the proof I got upset about it?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The topic of discussion IS:
» Aliens & UFOs » ZOOMING Dr Steven Greer » Post Reply

Please keep the responses focused On-Topic and NOT each other.

Thank you.

And now back to:
» Aliens & UFOs » ZOOMING Dr Steven Greer » Post Reply

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is what I suggest we focus on for a bit...at about 1:37:30 into the film Greer tells how there are many 'Ambassadors' all over the world who have taken pictures and videos of 'amazing contacts' with ET crafts--not sure if he means with actual ETs as well, thought err why not?

Well, this is the big enigma. There is a rather startling lack of evidence for the activities of CSETI. I have only been able to find this video, which is from a 2002 CSETI expedition.

This has naturally led some to believe that CSETI is a giant hoax.

And yet, if it were, then by now there would be hundreds if not thousands of "victims", people that Greer led out to the desert only to see NO UFOs. But tezzajw and the other Greer naysayers have never been able to produce evidence of the victims whenever I ask them "well where are the victims?".......

Then there is the fact that Greer has all these high-profile, credible people who have worked with him and given him props. Recently, for example, Dan Aykroyd gave him props in a radio interview, saying he's the "real deal". Why would many high-profile, credible people associate themselves with him, if he and CSETI have been conning people for over 15 years?

My belief is that Greer does have more evidence in his possession, but for some bizarro reason he has never made it widely available on the Internet.

One possibility is that the "MIBs" warned him not to and made very serious threats against him and his family etc, the usual routine.....

[edit on 27-5-2007 by millerman]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Greer, Rockefeller, UFO investigations, & historical perspective.

It isnt just the disclosure project.
For over a decade Greer has managed to discredit any serious attempt at revealing UFO information, and come out smelling like a rose. He has a knack for giving the appearance of helping a project, but then, just before the investigations results are revealed, he "accidentally" does something that manages to discredit the info, and everyone associated with it.

He does this so well that even the most serious investigators sometimes give up and walk away from UFO research.

Meanwhile those who are blind to history continue to join and follow their "leader".

Do Greer followers have the nerve to research his past? Might I suggest starting here, or even farther back in time?
Steven Greer BAE Controversy. Sunday, June 8, 1997

Did ya read it, or just ignore it?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The cycle continues , yes, or we get ideas that claims a
kind of philosophy of 'dark' not being able to 'follow', it really doesn't make sense. How can one KNOW 'light' with out 'dark'? really think about it, don't rush in? You see, even the phrase 'mastering' life has the connotation of master and slave.

A person who is dark is just a person who is developing and young.

When a person becomes fully aware, they also gain a power. This power grants them special, what you might call "abnormal" abilties. This is due to an influx of energy within the individual, in time this causes the person's soul to merge with the physical body and uplift into 4D reality. We cannot currently see the 4D reality with our naked eye as it's energy vibrates at a much higher rate. Of course some people that are becoming aware will gain the ability to see into 4D space/time among other things.

Also one cannot know the light without the dark and that is why we are here in this 3D reality. The dark only exist in the denser plane, like the one we currently live in. They cannot survive in the lesser dense plane.
Besides these dark ones would rather not live there because it is full of universal understanding and love, where everyone gives rather than take.

If you think about it, its just another way of living, where here everyone takes to survive, there everyone gives to survive. It is not really a conscious choice in where to live, one must develop first.

Light and Dark are one and the same. Only a path in which a person is on.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

It isnt just the disclosure project.
For over a decade Greer has managed to discredit any serious attempt at revealing UFO information, and come out smelling like a rose. He has a knack for giving the appearance of helping a project, but then, just before the investigations results are revealed, he "accidentally" does something that manages to discredit the info, and everyone associated with it.

What about the NPC conference? Seems to me that was a smashing success.....

Do Greer followers have the nerve to research his past? Might I suggest starting here, or even farther back in time?
Steven Greer BAE Controversy. Sunday, June 8, 1997

Did ya read it, or just ignore it?

Yes, I'm familiar with this.

A high-profile figure getting caught up in a legal battle, big surprise!! That never happens!!! ;-)

Greer points the finger at Galbraith for stealing away the BAE document and copyrighting it, Galbraith points the finger at Greer for making his own and using that.

My question is: So what?

Should we all turn our backs on Greer now, just because he got in a legal battle, something which has never happened to any other celebrity?

What does any of this have to do with the real and serious and urgent issues that he brought to our attention, the shadow government and suppression of technology, weaponization of space etc?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
See.....? We are all starting to fork out into different areas

Can I repeat. Let us wonder where all the supposed evidence is from so-called Ambassadors representing Dr Greers UFO vectoring expeditions, which he claims are all over the world in his video talk.

I have seen the ONLY video from CSETI, above, and to be quite frank, considering Greers proclamation of therr being vast documented video and pcitre evidence it is....PATHETIC!

I am most certainly not out to bash Dr Greer. I may have mentioned that only last week I was singing his praises, as I was encouraging at various forums to begin investigating the interconnection between 9/11 and The Disclosure Project (please lets not get into a 9/11 discussion right now
)

I am SERIOUSLY wanting to look closely at what he is SAYING and whiat is ACTUAL.

So where IS this evidence. Millerman suggests that Greer maybe holding it back for fear of................? This just doesn't wash. After all Greers main emphasis is PUBLIC DISCLOSURE. So as to GIVE a form of security. So the idea he would then hold back actual photographic and video evidence from all over the world doesn't make any sense. And what authority would he have to do that anyhow? If people had gone to the trekking trouble of acquiring substantial evidence?

Also, central to Greers message is the sense of URGENCY for Plnat Earth, hence the DP in the first place. So, I repeat----Where Is The Evidence he is claiming exists in abundance?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So where IS this evidence. Millerman suggests that Greer maybe holding it back for fear of................? This just doesn't wash.

Well, that is just speculation on my part, that he may have been threatened and dissuaded from posting the evidence on the internet. Things like that have happened to many, many other people....

After all Greers main emphasis is PUBLIC DISCLOSURE. So as to GIVE a form of security. So the idea he would then hold back actual photographic and video evidence from all over the world doesn't make any sense. And what authority would he have to do that anyhow? If people had gone to the trekking trouble of acquiring substantial evidence?

Also, central to Greers message is the sense of URGENCY for Plnat Earth, hence the DP in the first place. So, I repeat----Where Is The Evidence he is claiming exists in abundance?

zoomein, believe me, you are preaching to the choir! There are MANY people who are chomping at the bit to see this sort of evidence, myself included!

But complaining about it on this board isn't going to accomplish anything - since Greer evidently does not read these forums or post here.

If you check the CSETI photographs thread, I have tried to get a petition going to force a response from Greer and get him to provide us with some evidence - but I need help from people like you!

If you are serious about this, please take a few minutes to send CSETI an email and voice your concerns. If you check the thread, the CSETI webmaster, Debbie, does answer these emails!

Also, please take a minute to flag and bump the photographs/petition thread.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

...at about 1:37:30 into the film Greer tells how there are many 'Ambassadors' all over the world who have taken pictures and videos of 'amazing contacts' with ET crafts--not sure if he means with actual ETs as well, thought err why not?

It is strange that Greer should claim his 'Ambassadors' have taken many amazing photos and video footage - to clarify my confusion I will direct you to another thread where a CSETI rep explains the lack of photos and videos!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh what a tangled web they weave!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi Millerman and torsion, I have just quickly checked out your links and will in-depth at that thread. It looks very interesting/

Millerman, I most certainly will add to the numbers contacting the DP site, and talking to Debbie. I may have mentioned in this thread that I actually sent an email to her a couple of weeks ago. I directly asked how Greer can tell authentic crop circles from ones made by men ooperated craft, and I got this very quick one sentence reply claiming that they--men--were SO good now it's hard to tell, and that was that. No sources of info, nothing!

I am going to contact here about what Greer claims on the video link I have linked to this thread, and then copy her reply to this thread.

torsion, the CSETI person's explanation as to why they cant take video and photographic documentation of ETs is lame, and totally contradicts what Greer says on the video. Tomorrow I am going to beffer the video and take down word for word what he says. I MAY have misheard, but am almost sure he claims there IS evidence.

I encourage we dont move from this for the moment because it is extremely important to push them on this. Because if they can BS on this they can BS on other stuff.

We have as much right to know about this as any friggin general or top dog Greer is always droppin names about!

[edit on 27-5-2007 by zoomein]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

torsion, the CSETI person's explanation as to why they cant take video and photographic documentation of ETs is lame, and totally contradicts what Greer says on the video. Tomorrow I am going to beffer the video and take down word for word what he says. I MAY have misheard, but am almost sure he claims there IS evidence.

Greer does have some video footage, Debbie from CSETI has admitted as much to me in email. I'm trying to negotiate with her to get Greer to provide ATS with some footage and develop a relationship with this site....

I encourage we dont move from this for the moment because it is extremely important to push them on this. Because if they can BS on this they can BS on other stuff.

Great attitude zoomein! The more of us who communicate with them and encourage them to develop a relationship with us, the better!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OK here is the transcript of the relevenat part of the video I linked us to, here is video link again UFO Disclosure Project - Dr Steven Greer - Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge video.google.com...

1:33:28 - member of the audience asks: "...What can we do as individuals to make a change?............................................
Greer: You can help us research and network...We encourage people to become
a representative of what we are doing ... It is all about people coming togther ...
The other thing is, you can become a contact person for ETs in your local area. When we do training, we ask everyone to go back and form a local Ambassador team and that they will then train. In Medicine there's a saying:..."You see one, do one, teach one" ... So, the coherent idea is that we go out and we share this knowledge, and put these techniques together and then ask people. In fact in Joshua Tree, there's a Native American and shamanic initiation cave, and we go in there nine at a time, and I lead meditation and where I take everyone and they are then Ambassadors to the universe. That's what we call our training, 'Ambassadors to the Universe'. And then, when you go back to whereever you live, you can train other people and go out and do this in meditation, and also make contact. And people have done this all over the world. New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and amazing contacts have happened, amazing. I mean, photographed, videotaped, everything.
We also need a lot of help with communications and Internet. So, a lot of means." - 1:37:56

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

1:33:28 - member of the audience asks: "...What can we do as individuals to make a change?............................................
Greer: You can help us research and network...We encourage people to become a representative of what we are doing ... It is all about people coming togther ...

CSETI charge people several hundred dollars to go through the 'training' and become an 'Ambassador to the Universe'. No wonder Greer wants people to subscribe to what he is doing.

To quote Dr Joseph Burkes "Over 60 UFO enthusiasts were to attend…The program was reasonably priced and as I recall with meals and lodging the total was about $300 dollars per-person." source: www.contactunderground.com...

This was for a four-day training session in 1993 - 60 people at $300 per head- do the maths... and remember CSETI claims to be a non-profit organisation.
CSETI's Non-Profit status

The other thing is, you can become a contact person for ETs in your local area. When we do training, we ask everyone to go back and form a local Ambassador team and that they will then train.

This sounds like Scientology or some kind of pyramid scheme!

In Medicine there's a saying:..."You see one, do one, teach one" ... So, the coherent idea is that we go out and we share this knowledge,

They do not 'share' it, they sell it. People who go on the training have to sign a non disclosure agreement.

And people have done this all over the world. New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and amazing contacts have happened, amazing. I mean, photographed, videotaped, everything.

Which contradicts Burkes' statement that recording equipment fails because the ETs don't want their presence documented.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join