It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
millermanmillerman: "Well, 'New Age' is a very loaded term, just like 'Cult'. Unfortunately many people have that sort of programmed, conditioned response where as soon as someone mentions things like meditation or consciousness or telepathy, they completely dismiss it as "New Age Nonsense" without even making any kind of effort at investigation or exploration. (Which is ironic because these concepts have been around for thousands of years, they are hardly "New"!)"

We have to be very very careful is all I am saying. because so much nonesense can be pushed. Especially where money is concerned. Some people, as well intentioned as they may be, get sucked into the spin of it to keep their boat afloat. I am not say ing Greer is doing this. We are in midst of investigation. This means keeping open, and not concluding...........

millerman: "The concept of "One"-ness is more important here than any religious dogma IMO. Essentially, all matter, energy, space, time, life, and consciousness, are all One - are all totally interconnected, are all different facets and manifestations of the One being (God), the One Mind.

And, according to Greer, this is not just a mystical or spiritual concept, but something that also has a scientific basis where you can eventually work out the physics of it and actually develop technologies that make use of that Oneness. So eventually, Science and Spirituality will merge and there will be no need for "religion" at all! Because that Oneness or "cosmic consciousness" is something that everyone will be able to experience and know for themselves...."

Greer CLAIMS it is also physics. WEe know it is a religious concept, because we know the history of this idea originates in India's Advaita Vedanta philosophy. But you see, when you look closely at that idea, what it has caused is a culture which has a caste system. Because it promotes this abstract idea of a 'One' everyone must aspire to, this means those who don't or can't are classes as low down in the 'karmic' scale.
But where is the actual physics that demonstrates this? At the moment, Greer is offering no evidence of this.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf : "Greer has long gone off the rails of the crazy train, and has turned into another feel good new age nut who has ignored or rejected alot of UFO evidence and cases because they do not bolster his feel good attitude that aliens are benevolent beings here to save us from ourselves. I no longer consider him a serious figure in legit Ufology. Its a shame too, because it really has turned what used to be a promising disclosure project into another contactee convention."

Where are you getting evidence from that says there actually ARE hostile aliens?

tezzajw: "Greer has posted pictures of moths on his website and claimed that they were alien energy beings. This is PROOF of how fake he and his Cult are."

Please can you link us to these pictures? Thanks

Millerman: "It's unfortunate that Greer is so closely associated with the process of Disclosure, that when many people give up on Greer - they give up on Disclosure! When what is needed is the exact opposite, is thousands of people working together on it...."

EXACTLY, this is the main essence of this thread exploration. We are trying to trat this subject very seriously. With no help from the DP site which seems closed off to inquiry. Interaction!

millerman: "Since CSETI has been operative for over 15 years, where are all the hundreds or thousands of "victims" who have been out on these expeditions and saw NO UFOs? Why can't you find them and produce some compelling evidence of them?

If you can't answer my question, that would seem to indicate that you are wrong about Greer conning people........."

Is this so. I have read some reports at UFO evidence that this is so. Not 'thousands' but people close to Greer.
NOW, HOW are we going to find out about this? It is a question needing answering right now. So how are we going to go about finding

[edit on 26-5-2007 by zoomein]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
continuing ~~~

orthisisguyoverhere: "I think Greer got his idea from the Simpsons. It'll take more than the promise of hoverbikes to repair the damage he is doing to people!"

VERY strong statment. Can you elaborate on the damage you feel Dr Greer is doing to people?

DarkCyrus:"And last but not least when we talk about 'purity' and 'positive thinking' we are extending into our very being and utalizing our soul which is pure and also has no race differentials. One day we will all be able to except this as reality and put it into practical use. Then truly we will have evolved as a whole(all races) species."

Well Hitler and the Nazis used to shout about 'pureness', and when you begin to look at the beliefs that influenced THEM, it takes you to the beliefs of Theosophy, itself influenced by Eastern Metaphysical doctrine, and monotheism, and occultism.
An author who really exposes the patriarchal, racist, misogynist undertones of much New Age belief is Monica Sjoo in her book The Return of the Light Dark Mother

You see, we are a continuum. Being, and we need both dark AND light. Reality is both light AND dark. How can there be light without dark and vice versa?

gen.disaray: "quote: Originally posted by zoomein

OK---------What do you make of Dr Steven Greer. For the last few weeks I have been singing his praises at various forums dedicated to 9/11 Truth. And my mission had been to try and encourage the coming togther of 9/11 Truth and DP.

And what do they have to do with one another ? No offence and glad your here but that's the biggest gap ive ever seen in two subjects . Again ,
glad your here !

Thanks. So am I.
Well this is a passionate interest of mine. Because I am seeing the situation as urgent. And on one hand we have the drmatic mass murder of 9/11 affecting all areas of life globally, and on the other this profound UFO phenomena.
IF, as Greer and DP witnesses stress that this advanced tecnology if released could radically change the very STRUCTURE of the generations long oppression, then surely these two subjects are INTIMATELY related........?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein
tezzajw: "Greer has posted pictures of moths on his website and claimed that they were alien energy beings. This is PROOF of how fake he and his Cult are."

Dude, judging by your post count, you may be new here.

Scroll back a few pages and find all of the recent threads about Greer (the past month should be enough). You will see that Cult Greer posted pictures of moths on their website and claimed that they were alien energy anchor beings.

Cult Greer took the pictures down from their website, after they realised that they were making false claims about the authenticity of the pictures.

Check it out, find the thread. Even millerman will confirm that I type the truth and he's a Cult Greer supporter.

Edit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There, click and enjoy the moths.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well dude, I am making quite a bit of effort here also. Surely it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to link us to the relevant post would it? Seeing you were there and weren't square.......

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

well dude, I am making quite a bit of effort here also. Surely it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to link us to the relevant post would it? Seeing you were there and weren't square.......

No trouble at all. Done in the edit. Check the link out. Cult Greer at its best with the lies and misdirections.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Can you reind us what MIBs are?

And YES, really good what you say "a good time for disclosure on disclosure project itself. what are their intentions?

So, can I be bold---being a newbie here and everything. But encourage this happening here, in the thread? To stick with it here and really analyze what is going on with it?

Sorry for late reply. Unless you are very new in this field, you must be knowing by now that MIB is only a figure of speech, a nickname for all those who don't want you to know the truth.

As far as I'm concerned, DP is over...and as usual there was no disclosure only hot air.
In the beginning, when you read/hear the testimonials and all, it feels so good, it generates so much excitement, but thats all it is. Mere words are no disclosure. Especially words of those who are experts in manipulating people (the govt, mil and politicians).

The bottom line is....DO NOT trust people, anyone.
See what happened to Linda yesterday, another 'ufo leader' bites dust. (check the C2C thread). Now my signature appears even more relevant

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You see, we are a continuum. Being, and we need both dark AND light. Reality is both light AND dark. How can there be light without dark and vice versa?

Yes, in our current physical 3D reality we do need both dark and light.

You see once we gain a full understanding of every aspect of life including the spiritual and oneness of everything. We then begin to realize the true function and nature of duality, therefore it would not be of anymore use and that is when we would move past it, entering a realm in which the dark cannot follow.(until they have mastered life as explained above)

The cycle continues.

I hope that answers your question, take care.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

millerman:
And, according to Greer, this is not just a mystical or spiritual concept, but something that also has a scientific basis where you can eventually work out the physics of it and actually develop technologies that make use of that Oneness. So eventually, Science and Spirituality will merge and there will be no need for "religion" at all! Because that Oneness or "cosmic consciousness" is something that everyone will be able to experience and know for themselves...."

Greer CLAIMS it is also physics. WEe know it is a religious concept, because we know the history of this idea originates in India's Advaita Vedanta philosophy. But you see, when you look closely at that idea, what it has caused is a culture which has a caste system. Because it promotes this abstract idea of a 'One' everyone must aspire to, this means those who don't or can't are classes as low down in the 'karmic' scale.

Well, it is not a question of "aspiring" to it, of one person being more "One" than another. All it means is that everything in the Universe is unified, at a level that goes beyond the speed of light and our usual 3-D existence. No matter how much people might try to separate themselves from other people and from God, they are inextricably and forever connected and unified with everyone and everything else! And this is something that anyone can experience, by accessing "God consciousness" or "cosmic consciousness".

People do it every day without even realizing it. How many people have had the experience where they see something in a dream or vision and it later happens exactly like in the dream? How many people have had "intuitions" or "gut feelings" that they couldn't explain that turned out to be true? How many people have had the experience where it seems like they are being guided by "coincidences" - that are so powerful and uncanny that they couldn't possibly be mere coincidences?

But where is the actual physics that demonstrates this? At the moment, Greer is offering no evidence of this.

Correct. The technologies would be VERY advanced, so it is a bit of a leap, no doubt about it.

I am not a physicist and I only have a basic understanding of these things, but as far as I know there is some evidence in mainstream quantum physics to support this. Like they have found that particle A can somehow communicate with particle B at faster-than-light speeds, with no apparent exchange of energy or anything like that. Which would indicate a connection between them at a level that goes beyond the speed of light and ordinary EM radiation etc.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of quantum physics could speak to this...

Millerman: "It's unfortunate that Greer is so closely associated with the process of Disclosure, that when many people give up on Greer - they give up on Disclosure! When what is needed is the exact opposite, is thousands of people working together on it...."

EXACTLY, this is the main essence of this thread exploration. We are trying to trat this subject very seriously. With no help from the DP site which seems closed off to inquiry. Interaction!

Well, what many people don't realize is that TDP is extremely, almost absurdly low-budget. As far as I know they don't even have a formal staff; it is basically just Greer and maybe a handful of close friends/associates that help him on an informal basis.

Greer and disclosureproject.org probably get THOUSANDS of emails and requests all the time, and of course there is no way for him to deal with them all.

If you check the thread that tezzajw linked you to, I have tried to get many people from this site emailing CSETI in order to force a response from him, but what I got was mostly silence and apathy.....

So yeah I would love for this site to achieve a real relationship and interaction with Greer, but it would require many people getting involved and actively doing things, and I don't see that happening any time soon, what with all the cries of "Cult Greer" and all that....

Since CSETI has been operative for over 15 years, where are all the hundreds or thousands of "victims" who have been out on these expeditions and saw NO UFOs? Why can't you find them and produce some compelling evidence of them?

If you can't answer my question, that would seem to indicate that you are wrong about Greer conning people.........

Is this so. I have read some reports at UFO evidence that this is so. Not 'thousands' but people close to Greer.
NOW, HOW are we going to find out about this? It is a question needing answering right now. So how are we going to go about finding

Good question!

Perhaps we could get one highly respected member of this site out on one of these CSETI expeditions with a camera and find out for 100% sure what goes on....

I think it only costs around $800, that should be a trivial amount for the members of this site to scrounge up. But, again, that would require many people not only taking an interest but actively getting involved and contributing, and I doubt that will happen - it's much easier for people to just write CSETI off as "Cult Greer" and dismiss it......

[edit on 26-5-2007 by millerman]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

As far as I'm concerned, DP is over...and as usual there was no disclosure only hot air.
In the beginning, when you read/hear the testimonials and all, it feels so good, it generates so much excitement, but thats all it is. Mere words are no disclosure. Especially words of those who are experts in manipulating people (the govt, mil and politicians).

The bottom line is....DO NOT trust people, anyone.

Sorry but this makes no sense. Greer and the TDP witnesses have essentially accused the [shadow] government of committing some very serious crimes against the public. Harassing, discrediting, threatening and murdering witnesses and whistleblowers and independent inventors, spending trillions of dollars on black covert projects and advanced weapon systems, purposely targeting and downing ET spacecrafts with those weapon systems, sitting on a tremendous amount of technology that could definitively end the energy crisis and oil wars and transform this planet into a paradise, conducting very sophisticated psychological warfare operations on the public (mind control and abductions) in order to set up a hoaxed ET threat, and on and on and on.....

Why would "the government" hire Greer and the DP witnesses to accuse them of terrible crimes against humanity? If they were going to set up TDP as disinformation, don't you think they'd point the finger at someone else other than themselves, like Iran, or Russia, or China, or Al Qaeda, or the ETs....?

As for the Disclosure Project being "over".... I think that is a perception that people get FROM THIS SITE, because there are so many people on here who have given up on it and denounced Greer as a nut, etc. But we really have no way to gauge what's actually happening in the world and if the governments and world leaders are moving towards an official inquiry into this or not.

I believe things are actually moving forward nicely, what with France and the UK opening up their UFO files and things like that. Also, it looks like people like Bearden and Steorn and Magnetic Power Inc are very close to getting their new energy technologies out. If even one of them turns out to be the "real deal" - then this is a very exciting time!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think Greer might be spreading disinformation the reason i say this you ask?Well i have a 2nd cousin who works at Langley,and no hes not a agent but does work there.Anyway i was at my mother's house for a family get together and on some ufo type websites,when my cousin came in the room to say hello.He saw a picture of Greer and read some of the page and started laughing aloud.I asked what was so funny?He told me that he had seen the guy in the picture at Langley many times,but did'nt know who he was or what he did there.He did tell however that if he was at Langley he's probably an agent and spreading disinfo.This happend about 4 years ago.Anyway just wanted to share that with you,and maybe we should all take what Greer says with alittle caution.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Dude, judging by your post count, you may be new here.

Scroll back a few pages and find all of the recent threads about Greer (the past month should be enough). You will see that Cult Greer posted pictures of moths on their website and claimed that they were alien energy anchor beings.

That's exactly what I suggested this guy do in the very first response to his original post. Do a little research. This has all been done before. But, no, here we are with yet another Greer thread and now he wants you to spoon feed him the previous posts. I'm as sick of this kind of behavior as millerman is, but I realize that forums are not a place where you can build on previous research to get to greater understanding. We are condemned to repetition.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

That's exactly what I suggested this guy do in the very first response to his original post. Do a little research. This has all been done before. But, no, here we are with yet another Greer thread and now he wants you to spoon feed him the previous posts. I'm as sick of this kind of behavior as millerman is, but I realize that forums are not a place where you can build on previous research to get to greater understanding. We are condemned to repetition.

Hang on, since when do you speak for me?

I actually applaud zoomein for trying to keep the discussion of Greer going, as any discussion of Greer inevitably leads to the issues which are most serious and urgent - black covert projects and suppression of technology, the weaponization of space and deliberate downing of ET crafts, the psychological warfare and disinfo operations being conducted on the public, etc.

It's one of those situations where even bad publicity is good publicity!

Although I will admit it does get tiring rehashing the same subjects all the time.... I'd very much like to see this board move past the point of sitting and waiting for Greer to do something - and start doing something ourselves!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Hang on, since when do you speak for me?

Though I can't find it now (wish I could) I remember you specifically expressing this sentiment in a previous thread. You lamented that once again you had to endure a round of Greer bashing.

Although I will admit it does get tiring rehashing the same subjects all the time.... I'd very much like to see this board move past the point of sitting and waiting for Greer to do something - and start doing something ourselves!

There we go. I agree with you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There we go. I agree with you.

Thank you, but I am curious - what are your ideas or plans, schuyler? Do you have any? Or are you still planning on joining the NWO side? ;-)

I asked you this in Assisting in Disclosure as well and got no response....

You seem like a smart and strong-willed and outspoken sort of person, I'd really like to see your ideas as to what people like us can DO....

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
tezzajw: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry if it doesn't copy as a link, but all we have to do is checkout this link in this thread. OK, I have seen the picture, and I honestly cannot make out WHAt it is. The shape in the foreground, right? How can you tell it is a moth. If I asked you to prove it scientifically how would you do it? And I also have to ask, is Greer and others claiming it is a ET?
I am a bit confused about what you mean here

rocksolidbrain: "As far as I'm concerned, DP is over...and as usual there was no disclosure only hot air.
In the beginning, when you read/hear the testimonials and all, it feels so good, it generates so much excitement, but thats all it is. Mere words are no disclosure. Especially words of those who are experts in manipulating people (the govt, mil and politicians)."

Oh, isn't that a bit drastic? To just discount ALL the witnesses? Does this mean we must discount ALL witnesses that have ever reproted seeing a UFO?
It just seems to me that attitude has stopped investigating, no matter how disturbing the journey.

DarkCyrus: "quote: Originally posted by zoomein

Yes, in our current physical 3D reality we do need both dark and light.

You see once we gain a full understanding of every aspect of life including the spiritual and oneness of everything. We then begin to realize the true function and nature of duality, therefore it would not be of anymore use and that is when we would move past it, entering a realm in which the dark cannot follow.(until they have mastered life as explained above)

The cycle continues."

The cycle continues , yes, or we get ideas that claims a
kind of philosophy of 'dark' not being able to 'follow', it really doesn't make sense. How can one KNOW 'light' with out 'dark'? really think about it, don't rush in? You see, even the phrase 'mastering' life has the connotation of master and slave.

Millerman:"quote:
quote: Millerman: "It's unfortunate that Greer is so closely associated with the process of Disclosure, that when many people give up on Greer - they give up on Disclosure! When what is needed is the exact opposite, is thousands of people working together on it...."

Well, what many people don't realize is that TDP is extremely, almost absurdly low-budget. As far as I know they don't even have a formal staff; it is basically just Greer and maybe a handful of close friends/associates that help him on an informal basis."

But how COME? Greer is very often name dropping that he has big shot meetings with members of the Rockefella family, and others. Why dont they fund what he is doing. Greer even states he and his members are collaborating with a country no less, to arrange a 'landing of ETs'. Do you'll not find it odd he has no funds for his OFFICE and staff etc etc??

"If you check the thread that tezzajw linked you to, I have tried to get many people from this site emailing CSETI in order to force a response from him, but what I got was mostly silence and apathy.....

So yeah I would love for this site to achieve a real relationship and interaction with Greer, but it would require many people getting involved and actively doing things, and I don't see that happening any time soon, what with all the cries of "Cult Greer" and all that...."

Can you blame their apthy if when they try and communicate with DP site they get short shrift?

"Perhaps we could get one highly respected member of this site out on one of these CSETI expeditions with a camera and find out for 100% sure what goes on....

I think it only costs around $800,"

But that is a huge amount of money!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
continuuing from my last post~~~~why is he asking for money at all if --as he keeps stressing--very Planet Earth is under threat, and 'the whole cosmos is watching'? If your house was on fire would you chage people entrance fee to put it out?

The members here upset I have started another thread about Greer. Is the titles of the other threads as cool as mine...huh? huh

Does anyone mention about his mythology?

Can we , if we dont like this thread just not come then, because now i've started it I really want to go to the end please.

I did , before i joined up, do a search on Greer and I swear i just say old threads, well last year anyhow. But Like i say. too late now. this threads here. Live with it

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
zoomein,

Your posts are getting a bit difficult to read. Try to wrap quotes from others with the quote tag, like: (quote)blah blah blah(/quote) but with [] instead of ()....

Well, what many people don't realize is that TDP is extremely, almost absurdly low-budget. As far as I know they don't even have a formal staff; it is basically just Greer and maybe a handful of close friends/associates that help him on an informal basis."

But how COME? Greer is very often name dropping that he has big shot meetings with members of the Rockefella family, and others. Why dont they fund what he is doing. Greer even states he and his members are collaborating with a country no less, to arrange a 'landing of ETs'. Do you'll not find it odd he has no funds for his OFFICE and staff etc etc??

Well, in "Hidden Truth" Greer says that Laurance Rockefeller did try to give him large sums of $$$, but it got intercepted by the "spooks" and the rest of the Rockefeller family - and used for the abduction and disinfo operations!

And I don't really find that surprising or hard to believe. If you're the NWO, how do you keep the good people down? Prevent them from getting access to any kind of significant funds or support, and set the dogs on them to harass and discredit the crap out of them! And I see that happening with Greer and others all the time....

If you check the thread that tezzajw linked you to, I have tried to get many people from this site emailing CSETI in order to force a response from him, but what I got was mostly silence and apathy.....

So yeah I would love for this site to achieve a real relationship and interaction with Greer, but it would require many people getting involved and actively doing things, and I don't see that happening any time soon, what with all the cries of "Cult Greer" and all that....

Can you blame their apthy if when they try and communicate with DP site they get short shrift?

Well - yes! ;-)

TDP can't realistically be expected to respond to every email. There's also a phone # listed and it says "best time to call is weekday afternoons", have you tried that?

Perhaps we could get one highly respected member of this site out on one of these CSETI expeditions with a camera and find out for 100% sure what goes on....

I think it only costs around $800,

But that is a huge amount of money!

You're kidding, right? $800 is a huge amount of money, for a site with thousands of users??

[edit on 26-5-2007 by millerman]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

continuuing from my last post~~~~why is he asking for money at all if --as he keeps stressing--very Planet Earth is under threat, and 'the whole cosmos is watching'? If your house was on fire would you chage people entrance fee to put it out?

Simple - Greer gave up his medical career to do this work full-time, he has a wife and four children to support, and all of his organizations have operating costs. (It costs a lot of $$$ for people to travel around the world constantly......)

Greer has NO CHOICE but to try to make $$$ however he can.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you read Zbigniew Brezinskis book "The Grand Chessboard" it states very clearly the plan for world domination. The terrorism threat is the current submission tool using problem/reaction/solution. Later it will be attacks by Aliens. If Greer is receiving funding from Rockefeller Foundation then he is nothing more than a dis-misinformation man. The Rockefeller Foundation was put together by the surviving sons of Oil man John D Rockefeller it is nothing more than a drug money launderer for the CIA with a goal of a one world Govt. The Alien threat is the next tool. Are they working with the Aliens for total submission by the people of the world? Good question, one I don't have an answer for.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No matter how much people might try to separate themselves from other people and from God, they are inextricably and forever connected and unified with everyone and everything else! And this is something that anyone can experience, by accessing "God consciousness" or "cosmic consciousness".

Interesting claim, millerman. Can you prove that there's a god for me, or do I have to take your word for it, based upon no evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join