It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
WE ARE WORTHY!

Yeah Gazrok, it is looking the way you are describing it. Yet I still am respectful;ly not exactly writing him off just yet, because this subject is vastly important. Excuse me if I have missed archive such and such about such and such. I like to dwell in real time, because reality is so slippery you have to be flexible and not look too much in a rear view window

First off, please can you here list out the 'DODGY' witnesses you claim gave testimonies at DP--or ,link me to a thread that did--and I will do the rest and research about them

But I still want to stick with this 'evidence' proclamation of Greer's, because he said all of that when he was asking the audience (in video linked above) for lots of money to fund their researches.

Evidence IS essential!!! A very astute person who runs a 9/11 Truth Movement
website, and has just released a flim which is really on the ball titled Open Complicity: Anatomy of the 9/11 Cover-Up, well I had been communicating with him about the whole issue of the Disclosure Project. I was trying to say that EVEn deeper than 9/11, IF we can see how the cabal is holding back advanced technology, and exposing this then this really goes beyond 'Left' and 'Right' politics to the heart of the transnational elite running the show, etc etc. And his response was, after I got him to watch DP video, was that it is just "words words words, where is the evidence?" And of course we all know other people also say this. One only has to view most of the existing videos at Youtube and hear some of the comments.
So we NEED 'amazing' evidence as Dr Greer promises in that video, but oh, where is it?? Somewhere else I hear that someone connected with CSETI says they don't have the equpment, or some such. Then others say, like the letter from Debbie that no they don't have anything. So all this S U C K S big time. it is treating people like utter morons, and with no respect.

Dr Greer keeps calling himself a 'leader', but is totally not at home about this mess. Yes, he is when he is on film with his followers and their safe questions, but could anyone even imagine Greer taking part at this forum for example? yet this is the dude harpin on about 'sharing' and all is 'One' "oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'....yeahhhh!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein
First off, please can you here list out the 'DODGY' witnesses you claim gave testimonies at DP--or ,link me to a thread that did--and I will do the rest and research about them

Just to give you a quick one to start: Wendelle Stevens. If I have time I'll try to spot some others. This is just from memory.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Because his goal is apparently to make revenue, NOT achieve disclosure.

The Disclosure Project was a noble idea, and Greer had assembled some excellent witnesses. Unfortunately, Greer has also lumped in some real "crackpots" and "fringe" elements and witnesses, which basically negates the whole effort.... He'll never be taken seriously by anyone in a position to actually "disclose"...so the whole exercise is basically futile.

If he had stuck with the more reliable witnesses, excluded the fringe, and not gone on the new age, "I can summon UFOs" kick (and you can too, for $$$)....then perhaps he'd have gotten somewhere....but at this point, he's pretty much considered just another crackpot by many....(in my humble opinion of course).

Or he could have stayed as emergency Doctor and make twice as much money as selling books...
You're not making any sense.
And what if the New Ways is the way we should go to enter contact with them?
So i think people like you are mistaken, and that you watched too many star trek.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Heck, just one pretty much blows him out of the water.... Billy Meier. His endorsement of the Meir case (or cult) will pretty much guarantee that any serious researchers or politicians laugh him out the door. Billy has been CAUGHT in falsehoods and fabrications, and yet still the DP endorses this charlatan.....
You can find tons of Meier threads here on ATS...

Or he could have stayed as emergency Doctor and make twice as much money as selling books...
And what if the New Ways is the way we should go to enter contact with them?
So i think people like you are mistaken, and that you watched too many star trek.

Has anyone looked into why he is no longer an ER Doc? What's not making any sense is this grand call for disclosure, yet he claims to be in regular contact with such beings. Why would anyone actually in such contact be pushing for disclosure, and be unable to produce any valid proof of such meetings beyond questionable photos and vids of lights in the sky. On the contrary, I think the folks claiming to be ambassadors to the Universe are the ones who've watched too much Star Trek.

Bottom line, assuming aliens are visiting us (and I do, as the evidence supports it), we can also assume they (the aliens) are being secretive. (i.e. not coming down for a meet and greet with the powers that be). That said...we can only speculate on their agenda. From our own history (all we have to go on)...those operating in secret usually do so as the majority would not approve of their actions. This said, this idea of new age peace and love aliens is inconsistent with the observed and recorded incidents... Yet, we're supposed to take it at face value that sitting around a fire and singing kumbaya is going to summon up some happy little joyriding aliens? Someone's been watching too much Star Trek alright....but I'm thinking it isn't me....

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

Oh, so you know how much he makes "selling books"? Emergency docs aren't exactly zillionaires anymore. An awful lot of very stressful, difficult, nasty work. Huge insurance premiums. And you're the low man on the pecking order. Lots of doctors quit practicing to do something else. I don't see the "how could he give up medicine to do this" argument to hold any water at all. He can be a fringe celeb, make enough to get by, and be a pseudo hero to a cult following. Lots of guys would trade in boil draining and impacted bowel clearing for that.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, he was the head of the emergency room.
So yeah, big money. Quarter million $ a year.
He would be Multi-Millionaire by now.
SO it does hold some ground. Excuse me.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There has been many reports of the CE-5 working well from past trainees.

Does that fall into our current Scientist-retarded Paradigm? No.
You know pretty damn well, our current Scientist community is too darn Blind to open up to new ways.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Too many big assumptions.

You KNOW emergency room salary at that hospital was $250K? You think making $250K per year makes you an automatic multi-millionaire in a few years? Really? You think a nationwide organization CAN'T pull in $250K per year and therefore be equivalent? You think people DON'T turn down "big money" because of things like stress? Do you think being an emergency room doctor is more fun than running around the country being worshipped by pretty women who all need "energy work?" COULD Greer have independent means? (That's a possibility, not an assumption.)

I don't think you can make the case one way or another based on potential salary numbers alone. Greer's net worth is between him and the IRS. We simply do not have enough information to make this a part of the argument. I know that if you work at McDonald's part time even seeing a figure like $250K sounds like a lot that no one would turn down. It's a nice, healthy income, but it's not "a lot" and many people could turn it down in favor of something else, a better opportunity. Where did the $250K come from, anyway? Wasn't that just pulled from a hat?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Don't forget that Greer was paying tax as a salaried doctor. CSETI claims to be 'non-profit'
so it won't be taxed and who knows how many gazzilions of dollars are flooding in through donations, training fees, membership fees, lecture fees, book & dvd sales...

and don't forget that after all these years of raking in the cash Greer hasn't disclosed a single thing yet!! So get your hand in your pocket ET and send him some cash - disclosure is just around the corner - trust him, he's a doctor!!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There has been many reports of the CE-5 working well from past trainees.

Does that fall into our current Scientist-retarded Paradigm? No.
You know pretty damn well, our current Scientist community is too darn Blind to open up to new ways.

What I DO know pretty damn well, is that if I was able to meet face-to-face with aliens...and I was seeking disclosure...I would do everything in my power to garner some evidence of said encounter. Oh sure, I know...the aliens jam everything, yada-yada-yada.... Guess what, I'll bet they can't "jam" a non-electronic camera, etc. This jamming excuse just means that such a tale is just that....a tale. I can say I gab with aliens all day long, but without evidence to back it up, would you believe me? No, nor should you.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You know pretty damn well, these craft cause excessive interference with electronics. If you don't understand that, you haven't done your Homework.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know pretty damn well, these craft cause excessive interference with electronics. If you don't understand that, you haven't done your Homework.

And you didn't read my post. There are cameras that work with NO electronics and thus, can't be so "jammed". You can take a shoebox, a piece of tin foil, a piece of electrical tape, and unexposed photo paper and make a pinhole camera. You can use a regular old cheapo disposable camera (no flash). You can likewise set such devices up using a winding self portrait switch (no electronics), etc., etc. You can have someone with a listening booster far enough away to not be affected by interference, etc.

My point is there are plenty of non-electronic and/or non-interference ways to do this.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is the funniest post I've ever read.

Kudos to the original poster! Please post more responses and questions!

Dr Greer was not just an emergency physician, he was the Director of an Emergency Medical Department.

It is true that Dr Greer is working for public disclosure.

Public disclosure does not consist of Dr Greer getting up in front of a bunch of people saying ETs exist and black government projects exist.

He's already done this.

Public disclosure would consist of leaders of the world stating that ETs exist.

It is funny to me that you are looking to a self described country doctor to make this happen. You are getting mad at Greer for not doing 'his job', yet who you should be getting mad at is

The Government

That's right, the good 'ol government.

Sure Dr. Greer and the rest of us can make some headway encouraging them to do that and I believe he has made some progress, including but not limited to:

Paul Hellyer, former Defense Secty for Canada coming forward.

Fife Symington, former Governor of Arizona coming forward.

France and Britain opening their files.

Some 'G7' country or countries sponsoring a contact event at some undisclosed time. (btw, I also think it's funny that while all you guys were busy trying to drag Greer's name through the mud, he was working with the G7 country to get this thing happening)

Additionally, an additional 'world leader meeting' where this topic will be discussed. The first of such meetings was sabotaged and the second one will not be publically announced, it may or may not have already happened. Don't ask me any more about this, this is all I know about it.

There is an interesting audio file that was posted this week on exopolitics radio that discusses the following issue, and I believe it is a correct assessment of the situation. I have summarized below:

The US will not be able to come forward with disclosure no matter who does what until the members of the dark government are allowed to testify with amnesty, as it is reported they have maintained secrecy even with illegal means.

There are recent events in government history where this has happened.

When Mandella took over in S Africa, he pardoned all of those previously in power who fought against him and who did other illegal activities while in office.

There is another case I am not too familiar with when the American government was feeding plutonium laced cereal to children in orphanages simply to see what the effects would be. The people responsible were also pardoned.

To fail to pardon these people do so would create much more political instability than simply punishing everyone involved. And no one would probably come But to get them to come to this is going to take some doing. It's going to take more than what Dr Greer or Stephen Bassett is doing and the feedback on the situation is that the common person isn't that interested in this issue.

We can bicker until we're blue in the face about whether Dr Greer is all he says he is or not, but at the end of the day, it's still up to the government to do the deed.

You're asking the government to essentially implicate itself, and I don't think that's going to happen under Bush Jr, if he even knows anything. I doubt he does, I doubt they'd let him in on their game anyway.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
And you didn't read my post. There are cameras that work with NO electronics and thus, can't be so "jammed". You can take a shoebox, a piece of tin foil, a piece of electrical tape, and unexposed photo paper and make a pinhole camera. You can use a regular old cheapo disposable camera (no flash). You can likewise set such devices up using a winding self portrait switch (no electronics), etc., etc. You can have someone with a listening booster far enough away to not be affected by interference, etc.

My point is there are plenty of non-electronic and/or non-interference ways to do this.

You are going to take a picture of a 50-100foot Flying Ball of light, with a shoebox? Well damn, I'd love to see that happen ahahaha

BE MY GUEST!
Contact Steven, tell him you're coming with you SHOEBOX hehehe.

By the way, regular cameras(old style) got jammed to on occasions...
Maybe they handle time and matter better than we do

[edit on 30-5-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
C3Hamby got a good solid point here.
SO much complaining, and so little actions.

I have no idea how I could help to get people to understand this. But I'm sure it's not by complaining constantly like some of people here do.

I'm all about forgiving them, so we can move to something else, man, we are over due for new ways...

[edit on 30-5-2007 by ETDisclosure]

link   
Chamby, good points!

I heard the exopolitics thing, I try and listen to the show every week on my IPOD and I think the whole 'Amnesty' idea and campaign could be a good one. Time will tell.

Stephen Basset, one of the guests on that show is organizing an exopolotics conference in Maryland/DC in september I think. I may try and go and see what's up. It could just be new age fluff or there could be real substance depending on who shows up.............

link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Dr Greer was not just an emergency physician, he was the Director of an Emergency Medical Department.

In Lenoir, North Carolina. Pop. 17,000. Basically, if the Fun Girls in Mount Pilot catch crabs, they head to Caldwell Memorial in Lenoir.

I'm sure it's a fine facility and all, but it's not the Mayo Clinic.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You are going to take a picture of a 50-100foot Flying Ball of light, with a shoebox? Well damn, I'd love to see that happen ahahaha

BE MY GUEST!
Contact Steven, tell him you're coming with you SHOEBOX hehehe.

Actually, yes, it's extremely possible.
Rather than explain it, I'll provide a link...

fi.edu...

Still laughing?

And no, I actually meant take a picture of, oh I don't know, the ALIEN he's chatting with. I somehow doubt the alien will suspect a box laying around, especially while he's confident his jammer is running a-ok....

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'd love to see you try to catch a flying orb with your Shoebox my friend.

And bring this here, There you go. I GOT Proof....

Come on. You're thing is not holding...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Again, would help to actually read the post... I'm talking about a pic of the aliens he claims to chat with...not balls of light in the sky. We've got tons of such pics, and they prove nothing. But, if conversing with aliens, then a pic shouldn't be too hard to get, really. Of course, if you're talking about the old telepathy cop-out, well, you're back to tall tales....

In the end, all are free to believe what they wish to believe. You're defending the DP as fervently as one would defend their religion...thus kind of proving the cult accusation right there. If you wish to believe that Greer truly summons UFOs, has a free energy device, and chats with aliens, be my guest....but don't expect us to believe it without some better evidence than has been provided thus far....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join