It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
But it's just fine for said conspiracy believers to insult everyone who believes differently from them right? Because it's happening just as much from them as it does from people that DON'T believe the conspiracies.

No, there is no need for insults all together.

But the people who comes on here to laugh at people who are trying to find the truth does not deserve to be here.

Like someone said on this thread, he just comes on here to get a good laugh, that is a troll and that's the people i am trying to get rid of.

I do not like forum trolls.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
AAC, sorry for derailing your thread.

But i couldn't just sit back and not let people know that trolls are not welcomed on this forum.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You have always seemed to have a problem with me , selfless. Do you recon I am a troll de-railing this thread?

I think you are a troll de-railing this thread.

The title of this thread is : "What Hijackers? Show me please."

I did just that-- I showed her. Right on-topic! I suppose because you don't agree with my views --I am suddenly a "troll", "government agent", or "disinfo agent"

As you have repetedly accused me of being in the past month.

Laughable really..

[edit on 26-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

I did just that-- I showed her.

Couple clarifications:

1). I am a heterosexual male 6'5 190.
*no harm no foul*

2). I do appreciate the info, but it didn't debunk the duscussion. There are paradoxs riddle inside and out. Read my last post and please comment.

No one is saying that this is this, or that is that (at least I'm not) but there are too many suspect actions and reactions.

AAC

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
You have always seemed to have a problem with me , selfless. Do you recon I am a troll de-railing this thread?

I think you are a troll de-railing this thread.

The title of this thread is : "What Hijackers? Show me please."

I did just that-- I showed her. Right on-topic! I suppose because you don't agree with my views --I am suddenly a "troll", "government agent", or "disinfo agent"

As you have repetedly accused me of being in the past month.

Laughable really..

What is ironic is that when i called you a troll in the past GwionX, it was because you insulted others, not because you thought 911 was not an inside job.

Since you didn't insult anyone in this thread GwionX, maybe you are changing your ways and if so then good, keep it up

[edit on 26-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OKAY ... The topic of disucssion IS:

» 9/11 Conspiracies » What Hijackers? Show me please.

Can we please stop with the off-topic personal banter?

Thank you.

AND, now back to ..
» 9/11 Conspiracies » What Hijackers? Show me please.

[edit: bbcode]

[edit on 26-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Now back on topic,

www.welfarestate.com...

Can someone explain why there are alleged dead hijackers still alive?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Absolute, very good thread, Just as a side issue in the UK we were shown just 2 photos of the alleged SB on 7/7. It is quite astounding how we are ready to accept the most outrageous claims but given the most flimsiest of evidence to substantiate the claims there from.

You or others try and do the same thing with your mates or family, they will see right through it, the Media is the best thing since sliced bread.

Those in power know that the masses are hooked on the Media, soaps and drivel they spoon feed it to the great masses everyday who digest opinions, rhetoric and spin as actual facts, those who with no proofs provided will believe absolutely anything. It dose not matter how big the lie is because they the weak minded ones will believe it. They have stopped using that great big computor in their heads and have sought knowledge from the sewer.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
They have stopped using that great big computor in their heads and have sought knowledge from the sewer.

Well said.
I would like to go up to them and say, "listen, let's do an experiment for good faith. For one week, you pretend that you are suspect of the official story, forgeting the conviction you may have otherwise, just for the moment. Now as you begin to take root of your task you will slowly forget your tunnel vision and imagine on a larger scale. Now you can pretend that you are a cter, yet a brilliant one whom doesn't base opinions until enough evidence is assessed. I gaurantee that after the week is up, and you go back to your position, you will atleast be more patient with others inquiries."

Others may say, "yeah, well you do the same." And my response would be, "I have, where do you think I got the idea."

Thanks for the kind words. And I love your avatar!

AAC

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Now back on topic,

www.welfarestate.com...

Can someone explain why there are alleged dead hijackers still alive?

Ask peter pan, maybe he knows because in the comision report there is no explenation of that at all.

Better put because people tend to answer it was a mistaken identity the question would be of course then how did they manage to mistake their identities, and of course that runs in a dead end because no one can answer it and that is because among the flight pananger list the names of the ones that are still alive and so called misteken identity with date of birth, pictures and names were not on the flight list.
So the final question is where did they get the names of the people that were cosidered as "mistaken identity" how did they get acused since they were not on the flight list, since the copses of the ones that were involved in the crash were beinond reconision and since there was no little birdy to tell the story of how it all went then I think it's safe to say that your question can not be answered.
Mister mistaken identity went for a ride with out checking him self on the list it apears.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
When DNA is destroyed at 100 degrees C and the plane was vaporised at 3,500 degres C, then waht are the posters mumbing about? Anyway, just believe that an arab in a cave in afghan, last reported dying in a ME hospital from kidney failure, shut down the half trillion dollar us air defenses, just believe he sent kids, one of whom couldnt even solo a cessna 172 with 600 hours in his log book Believe they could fly better than topguns or training captains, to find the secret non radar covered, by faa and norad , air corridors, that they KNEW they would be intercepted, to strike buildings at max speeds with no specific simulator practice, to be reported that halfwere still alive by BBC, plus the 200 and more other anomalies. Go to rense.com to see prof jones latest study on free falls of 1 2 and 7 WTCs. Stop talking crap about ident via DNA, that wasnt there.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
When DNA is destroyed at 100 degrees C and the plane was vaporised at 3,500 degres C, then waht are the posters mumbing about?

DNA destroyed at 100 degrees?
Sounds like you've been reading too much Gerard Holmgren. The reality is that you need to fully cremate a body to remove all chance of recovering DNA, and that takes a long time (try 60 minutes at 1000 degrees C as a minimum, 90 minutes at 1300+ degrees more likely).

Oh, and the plane wasn't vaporised either. That's just another straw man.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Sounds like you've been reading too much Gerard Holmgren.

Farsical reply.

It WILL be destroyed under 100 degrees celcius. What that means is the covalent bonding will break without doubt. Denatured to the extent of it being useless for study.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by ashmok
Sounds like you've been reading too much Gerard Holmgren.

Farsical reply.

It WILL be destroyed under 100 degrees celcius. What that means is the covalent bonding will break without doubt. Denatured to the extent of it being useless for study.

Sigh.

You'd almost think that no-one had ever been identified from DNA after a fire before. In cases like this, for instance:

Austrian officials said most of the 66 bodies so far recovered were so badly burned, the remains would require DNA testing and that it would take at least three days to get the results of each test...

The intensity of the fire left the bodies badly charred and even tattoos and scars could no longer be seen, chief forensic pathologist Edith Tutsch-Bauer said...

Bodies and remains were stuck among parts of the melted train, ski clothes, boots and other equipment. The floor of the train melted, in temperatures estimated at over 1,000 degrees centigrade.
archives.cnn.com...

Care to spell out how that's possible, then, SteveR? Because quoting a temperature of 100 degrees C alone is a little deceptive, isn't it?

[edit on 27-5-2007 by ashmok]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I guess if you don't think, anything is possible.

So charred skin. Does this magically imply, with the leap of your imagination, that the ENTIRE physical volume of the body was a pure lump of charcoal and ash?

Please. If you're going to talk biochem don't post unrelated news links from CNN.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I've taken a look at my sources.

Standard lab temperature for complete linearization is 90-95C. That's the harshest denaturing you could do to it. In the presence of triglycerides (fat), DNA linearizes at 80C. Think about that one.

Let's go one step further. The substance itself melts at slightly over 100C. Do you think if I set fire to a molded wax sculpture and showed you the pool, you could somehow recover the exact original shape of it?

Also, I have 10 acres of desert property to sell you in New Forest england, if you would like.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
concidentally, i was just makin a post which probably should have been made here...
it looks even more like there were no arabs involved due to this scenario:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Link to DNA

This explains the how.

Link

This shows the methods that are used and why.

Like I said earlier, if there was even a slight chance that one of those men was still alive, they would have been at the Democratic convention in 04.

Also, the hijackers were also in possession of fake ID's that were used as to not to be tracked in the US. This may add to the confusion of the flight manifest and who was on the plane.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Where did the U.S. get the DNA that they used to compare, match with the hijackers DNA?

I've seen no proof that there was any hijackers.

Where's the proof? What hijackers? Show me please.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When you have the DNA from all the family members of victims, and have some that don't match to anyone, the chances are pretty damn good those are your hijackers without having to have someone to match it to.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join