It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What you term as lame is just simply the truth, but hey, you don't have to believe me. How about checking out this site that has interviews with the people who actually saw it happen: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

and its not biased whatsoever as it lists ALL of the witnesses...

i guess what people say they saw is always, as you so eloquantly put it 'simply the truth'.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What do you mean no official reports???

That doesn't even make sense...

Physical evidence? You mean the plane parts, the bodies of people on the flight found in the Pentagon, the numourous eyewitnesses above, below, and on the plane, etc.?

None of them were "flagged" some of them just set off the metal detectors. Something that happens 1000s of times a day. If the secuirty didn't find anything then there was no reason to not allow them on the planes.

1. Please show me the FBIand NTSB crime scene reports for the Pentagon. Show me the reports that match the parts found at the Pentagon to FLight 77.

Also of the fire was hot enbough to destroy the plane it would have also destroyed the bodies and the DNA evidence.

2. Hijackers were flagged at the airport. In fact all the flight 77 hijackers were flagged.

www.ctstudies.com...

5 hijackers flew despite red flags

By 7:35 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, all five hijackers on American Airlines Flight 77 had been tagged by a passenger pre-screening program as "a risk to aircraft safety," and four had set off magnetometer alarms at airport checkpoints, according to staff reports presented yesterday to the independent 9/11 panel.....(Newsday, 28 Jan 04)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ultima...
Who said the fire destroyed the plane?
Concrete wall > aircraft
www.youtube.com...

Ton of info on just about everything (concerning the Pentagon):
home.planet.nl...

Want to ask the cabby if it was a missile or aliens or whatever you're blaming it on now

So did this phantom missile or whatever zig zag to purposely hit those light posts? And how did it not explode when doing so?

Anyway, the link above (which you'll probably ignore) will provide you with info.
From simply looking at Wiki you would see the FBI, JTTF, and NCRS led the crime scene investigation and you can find the report here

This is part of the problem. People are relying on videos and taking them as gospel instead of doing their own research and seeing if what these people say in the videos is correct. Are people foolish enough to believe only the government is capable of spreading propaganda?

[edit on 5-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Ultima...
Who said the fire destroyed the plane?
Concrete wall > aircraft
www.youtube.com...
[edit on 5-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

Well witnesses said the main part of the plane was destroyed by fire, and what do you think burned the inside of the bulding to make it collapse?

I still did not see the FBI and NTSB crime scene report that states that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join