It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neurocam ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey guys, this blog seems to explain a lot in a straight forward sort of way, unlike other cryptic blogs out there: kybalion.livejournal.com...

Still nothing on Nautionier though...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, I just got a big break in the story.I emailed well...not sure if I should reveal the name really.I asked him the question we've all been asking.I don't want to paste the email word for word because he said he'd been through too much crap with Neurocam,and if he speaks out they'll discredit him.

Here is an excerpt from the email explaining a few things about Neurocam now.

Neurocam was a phenomena, it no longer exists as far as I'm concerned, the website continues to be updated but it's just another source of misinformation, to throw people off.
My understanding is that is has just gone deeper underground and is more focused in certain cities,
it also has a different name, it's no longer Neurocam International, it's simply known as The Organisation.
This will make it near impossible for you to track them down but you're welcome to try.
The last recruitment drive was in a city street,
people were submitting their details and The Organisation was contacting them.
I think that'll be the way they do it now, they'll find you.

This guy seems to be very trustworthy.I for one believe what he has to say,but remain curious about the whole thing.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Y1 and Fiat Nox are quite different now from how they used to be. As I understand it, they had something to do with an alleged power play among the management, used to put pressure on certain people. Since Phase 1, both have vanished and I have heard nothing from them. It is also unlikely they will contact any of you, either, or at least that is the impression I have.

Nautioner is allegedly the head organization that is in control of Neurocam. It is based in Brussels. They have a website at www.nautonier.org... which you will get absolutely nothing out of. Allegedly they are constant communication with Neurocam, and once the infamous Robert Henley was summoned by them to explain certain actions in Melbourne, if the blogs are to be believed.

I have not heard of this "Organization", however. Would you mind PMing me with any info on it? Sorry to ask, but I'm sure you understand my current position means I have to play some things close to my chest. However, I may know or have heard of something the rest of you have not, and if that is the case I may be able to get us more information.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"The Organization", huh? whacky. if you get anything more out of that source, let us know, Gonzo.

I've been too busy to go digging on the 'cam in the past little while, but hopefully once things settle down for me I can get back into it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker
"The Organization", huh? whacky. if you get anything more out of that source, let us know, Gonzo.

I've been too busy to go digging on the 'cam in the past little while, but hopefully once things settle down for me I can get back into it.

I'll let ya'll know if I hear anything else,but I kinda doubt he'll be forthcoming with anything other than what he's already said.A few parts of the email I left out point to him being threatened if he talked too much,so I felt like pressing him to talk would be sort of a crap thing to do considering he'd already given me so much info.

Anyone else's emails get answered? I find it kinda weird the first one I send out comes back within a day,and no one else has heard anything yet.Keep us posted,
Doc

[edit on 063131p://222 by DocGonzo]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo

I'll let ya'll know if I hear anything else,but I kinda doubt he'll be forthcoming with anything other than what he's already said.A few parts of the email I left out point to him being threatened if he talked too much,so I felt like pressing him to talk would be sort of a crap thing to do considering he'd already given me so much info.

Anyone else's emails get answered? I find it kinda weird the first one I send out comes back within a day,and no one else has heard anything yet.Keep us posted,
Doc

Hey Doc, do you use encrypted PGP e-mail? If so, can you U2U me a link to your public key so we can securely communicate?

Same request goes out to Kaliayev...

[edit on 5/22/2007 by agent014]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I haven't used PGP in a long time,but if need be I can get it again.I think gmail is secure enough.....I just made an account (with fake details) to send mail around about Neurocam.If you need to talk email me.

If you need me to get PGP and it's important enough to keep it secret let me know and I'll set it up.

Regards,
Doc

[edit on 073131p://222 by DocGonzo]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent014

Originally posted by DocGonzo

Doc

Hey Doc, do you use encrypted PGP e-mail? If so, can you U2U me a link to your public key so we can securely communicate?

Same request goes out to Kaliayev...

[edit on 5/22/2007 by agent014]

I don't, but I can set it up fairly easily, I believe. I'll let you know when its done.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Greetings.

My name is Simon Moon, and I am at your service. At one point, I was Operative Kybalion of Neurocam International. While I never rose above entry level officially, I have always been a source of embarrassment to NCI, as my intel gathering capabilities grew to be better, often, than Neurocam's own.

I run the neuroboards.com website and the #neurocam IRC channel on chat-solutions. I've been paying better attention to Neurocam longer than anyone else.

I know a great deal, but I have little desire to reveal too much publicly. Neurocam still has a large number of operatives, many of whom would not be above wet work for a promotion. That said, I would be glad to field questions. I would highly suggest, however, that they are fielded in the IRC channel mentioned above. I greatly favor real time communication.

Warm regards,
Simon Moon

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Simon, I understand you wish to avoid 'spilling your guts' in the open, but perhaps give us a few bullet-points of what you know, to give us an idea of the kind of information you've gathered? this thread's been fairly quiet lately, but myself, and I'm sure others, are still intrigued. I've simply been ungodly busy looking for a job lately, but that's neither here nor there.

Please, enlighten us with any information you feel is appropriate and are willing to share..

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, I know almost everything up to a certain point in time, when Neurocam International realized who I was and what I was doing and increased counter-intelligence measures against me.

Neurocam is a real private group engaged in research and development on the human mind. The avenue of research has vast military application. Again, Neurocam is a private group, by which I mean it is non-governmental, though I do have evidence that some of Neurocam's funding, at least at one point, was governmental.

The online aspect of Neurocam that is no seemingly over served to recruit people, some for legitimate field assignments, and others for field observation. Neurocam being what it is, it is sometimes hard to say which was the case in some instances. Steve Cronin, for example, seemed to be firmly in the first case, but is now very ill stemming from Neurocam related activities he was exposed to.

Neurocam is real. And dangerous. I've heard it said that the devil's meanest trick was making the word disbelieve in him, and much the same may be said of Neurocam.

I would earnestly suggest you not involve yourself I have. My life has been changed irrevocably, and I am no longer in a position to gain accurate intel on NCI. If any of you do wish to continue to investigate Neurocam, I would willingly offer some tips for navigating the beast, and would greatly appreciate being let on any contemporary discoveries.

Oh, and be sure of something. This thread is being watched already.

Cheers,
Simon

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We are all watching. Of minds high & low...

Regards,
Operative J

[edit on 23-6-2007 by operativej]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah, not just Neurocam operatives are watching, though. Some of the world's brilliant minds have seen this and other threads, blogs, and news posts. We will be watching the shadows with torch in hand to illuminate all dangers to this Earth of ours. Not everyone is stupid, and no matter what all of these agencies are doing, it's impossible for the few to control the many for too long. Beyond that, one must always consider that there are far more secretive groups than you, no matter if you're the police or the Illuminati.

No matter who you watch, someone else is watching you. And someone is waiting to ambush you on the other side.

Secrecy will never conquer anything.

At least that's my take on things.

EDIT: Though it doesn't matter. I think Neurocam is harmless anyway. Creepy, but harmless. (Moves torch deeper into the darkness) I'm still watching, though.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by pondrthis]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That's too funny. NCI is genius but it's not dangerous. Those behind it would suprise you if you knew. Don't let the creepy secret blck ops government nonsense fool you, it is no such thing. Most of the "management shift" was due to implosion from the inside, and those behind it having enjoyed a nice run and moved on to other things. The other groups coming up associating themselves with NCI are hacks and jacks and aren't part of NCI. They think dropping the NCI brand and copying their professionalspeak will gain credibility and believability. NCI, if operable at all, is probably local to the creators but in all truth, NCI has run its course. Spy games. That's why there hasn't been recruiting replies in several years. Nobody's minding the store anymore. They weren't involved in anything shady. They were providing operatives and the public the opportunity to generate their own myths surrounding what it is (which is why they never said, that was the point) and seeing what sort of things people would come up with when given a seemingly impenetrable mystery. If anything, NCI was the consumate mind #.

Again, genius.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I know this thread is probably long forgotten but I was recruited with one of "The Organisation's" things in Melbourne a few years ago. It was on a city street under a bridge and was very strange. It did have that air of performance art but it was so intriguing... Anyway, I went with a friend one afternoon, he had been handed a business card with a time and a date on it by a man in a mask. A few days later we were under the bridge, there were about 20 people there listening and 3 masked and suited men speaking about "The Organisation". It was really vague stuff about being part of a big secret society, I can't really remember it's been so long... They made us fill out forms with a few details, I managed to grab an extra one of these and can post one if anyone is interested. So that was the end of the recruitment. The first initiation task was sent as a message to my mobile. It said to meet at a bar in the city and find a woman with blonde hair, buy her a drink and ask her the recipe for chaos. So we went, a friend and I, no blonde woman in the bar. Then we found out there was an upstairs, a woman in a blonde wig was sitting in the corner. We took her her drink and asked the recipe. It was some weird stuff, can't remember exactly but something like 2 chicken breasts, 4 avocadoes, 8 lemons, hash and 3 chilli. She wrote it down, gave us a key and we left... As we were walking out through the bar downstairs a guy walked up to us and handed us a blank cd saying that it was ours... So with a blank cd we walked to the nearest internet cafe and chucked it in. There was 1 file, tried to open it but it had a password. After much sitting around and pondering finally figured out the numbers from the recipe were the password including the #. The file was a map of a city block near where we were. of course we had to go find out what x was. So with map and key, we discovered a safe, concreted to the wall in an alley. obviously the key opened it and inside were letters with our agent names... inside was a note saying that we had completed the initiation and a typewriter key. We had to message the letter to a certain number. A few days later we were messaged again to say that the task had been tampered with by an enemy organisation. and to meet in a coffee shop in the city. the agent claimed that some people had recived a dodgy cd with no map and handed some out.. weeks went by and nothing happened. Then we get a message to email [email protected] because he has inside info on the Organisation, got the feeling he was supposed to be some sort of traitor or the "enemy" anyway, emailed him and nothing came back... That was the last I had to do with "The Organisation" It was so weird that I'm still on here 2 years later trying to find answers, there are so many possibilities... Sadie

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Any update on Neurocam? It appears to be back in business. Unfortunately, most of the internet sources date back years, making them obsolete in getting information. Anyone know anything?

www.neurocam.com

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Uhhhhhhh........ some stranger you've never met or even seen tells you to go get a bag from another stranger and then deliver it someplace.....

People! This is how so-called ''suicide bombings'' occur. You are foolish to become involved in something like this.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anyone have any information regarding Yellow-1?
I know its been a bit, bit things seem to be ramping up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join