It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost girl in Toronto

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
PSP

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just found another ghost girl in Toronto, dont know for sure its a men or girl though.

Google Video Link

I hope you guys have any explenation for this, it looks pretty good to me.
It could easily just been a guy/woman with an cape, but itlooks like a pretty old clothing.

Well, hope you guys have any extra information or a good oppinion.

`````````````````````
fixed vid

[edit on 8/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hmm, I can't get the video to work - can you post the link please

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It could very well be a reflection of the cameraman off a mirror. Any other links regarding this video?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
It could very well be a reflection of the cameraman off a mirror.

Thats what I thought when watching it, but then I watched it again and the person turns before the person holding the camera. From what they are saying in the video they sound to be making a document of shoddy building work, but why do this at night with a night vision camera? Wouldn't it be much easier in the day time.

I'm not going to say this isn't a ghost video yet, I'll wait to see what others think. I'm skeptical at the moment though

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I once saw an apparision CLEARER THAN THAT. Just as clear as you or I would see each other, standing maybe 5 feet away.

In fact, we weren't any further from each other than that.

I saw his broad-rimmed hat, his overcoast, slacks, and boots - all clearly hand-hewn clothing. He had the appearance of an early settler.

He had scraggly white hair and beard, leathery skin (face) as if he'd been out in the sun too much in his lifetime, and I could even clearly see his eyes.

No, I did not take notice of their color. I think I was too shocked.

But the odd thing was he looked just as shocked to see me, as I was to see him.

After he disappeared, I went over there, and it was a bone cold chill, the kind that touches inside the deep of you, to your astral body/soul, and suddenly you're conscious of your own astral body/soul housed in your body. because you can even feel its presence then, when the two collide.

I'd started at him 3 times. Only then did he disappear.

I walked into right where he had been standing 3 times. The area was clearly defined as to where the coldness was versus was not.

This house, although old, had no central heating ducts at all. There was absolutely nothing to account for this cold in this spot. It had no A/C at all. The windows were all closed. It was not winter, either.

I believe had I time to grab a camera and snap that picture, it would have been too clear, so clear, people would have disbelieved it was an apparision.

How it would have looked on video, I know not.

But having seen what I've seen, I am not willing to totally doubt this video, nor totally grant it as so, either.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If it’s fake they did one hell of a good job, and there pretty damn good at it.

Originally posted by FudgeStix
From what they are saying in the video they sound to be making a document of shoddy building work, but why do this at night with a night vision camera? Wouldn't it be much easier in the day time.

Good point, but it may be that it is day time but there is no light in the building, and the electrical looks pretty dangerous. I wouldn’t want to turn that light on, it looks like a fire hazard.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
If it’s fake they did one hell of a good job, and there pretty damn good at it.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

So it was already debunked? then this thread can be closed.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No I said *IF* it’s fake, I can’t say for certain any statements about it’s validity, only its quality.

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok ok! So lets discuss further about this clip.
It think its fake though

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
why? what about it stricks you as fake?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
OK...

you can tell its fake, especally if you hit the pause button really fast when the camera shows him.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
OK...

you can tell its fake, especally if you hit the pause button really fast when the camera shows him.

how, exactly? I didn't notice any obvious signs of faking.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Looks pretty scary...but I must say...it's not difficult to stage. No offence meant...but the Ghost looks very humane...afterall we are given to understand that the Ghost are like cluds of dust,smoke etc...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
Looks pretty scary...but I must say...it's not difficult to stage. No offence meant...but the Ghost looks very humane...afterall we are given to understand that the Ghost are like cluds of dust,smoke etc...

Given the lack of concrete evidence generally, how can we know what to expect? My girlfriend has seen a full torso apparition on 2 separate occasions...

As for this video, who knows? It's the kind of thing I could easily knock together with a handheld camera... That isn't to say it *is* fake though.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Good point, but it may be that it is day time but there is no light in the building, and the electrical looks pretty dangerous. I wouldn’t want to turn that light on, it looks like a fire hazard.

If this were the case, and poor lighting was the reason for the night vision ( which is very poor as a single light source ), why not have flashlights or lanterns.

If I was entering a derelict building in search of shoddy workmanship, I certainly wouldn't rely on the light source from the nightvision camera. You would want as much light as possible for safety concerns.

IMO, the story behind it ( if that is the correct story ) doesn't fit what we are seeing. Usually a tell-tale sign of fraudulence.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Definitely looks like a mirror reflection. Could be a homeless person or even her own reflection.

Just doesn't look like a ghost to me.

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's proberly fake, the 'ghosts' looks tomuch human to me.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
actually i think its a great vid and looks very convincing

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
If this were the case, and poor lighting was the reason for the night vision ( which is very poor as a single light source ), why not have flashlights or lanterns.
If I was entering a derelict building in search of shoddy workmanship, I certainly wouldn't rely on the light source from the nightvision camera. You would want as much light as possible for safety concerns.

I can see many people in this situation forget to do simple things like bring a flash light and such, she sounds vary cheesed about the work and she is probably looking to sue the contractors, so she tied up thinking about money which is a big distraction.

Originally posted by PSP
It's proberly fake, the 'ghosts' looks tomuch human to me.

Through out time many ghosts have been reported as looking human.

On reviewing the video I do have one problem though, the color seems off, it’s a rather distinct green compared to everything else, I don’t know if that holds any significance but it does strike me as wrong.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
awesome
im kinda leaning towards this video being legit. The lady is recording the shoddy work the people are doing and how their behind schedule, and i guess its like her building or what ever so shes concerned. Also they might be doing work on it in during the day so thats why shes there at night. Also, if your recording with flashlights or lanterns, it doesn't really work so well, i would say nightvision is better, becuase although its green, you can get a stronger picture than with a beam of light. Also the video is pretty long regarding the majority of it is her walking around talking about the poor work, ony to get this "apparition" at the end. She does seem genuinely startled, and does run, while she was fine throughout the clip. The ghost itself does look really clear, which would be an amazing full body apparition. Plus i dont think its a relfection because the movements seem independent and you would probably see a record light also being reflected fromt he camera.

But if its fake, they did a good job.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join