It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i still havent heard anyone explain why the zoomed in spacecraft looks different than the one in the stills. When zoomed in, there's only a nose and cockpit visible, while in the stills, a large part of the "fuselage" can be seen as well. These are 2 different things (imo, the zoomed in craft is a model)
To me, these differences are the biggest proof of this being a hoax.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by errorist]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Do you mean different to the still taken by NASA, or different to the stills in one of the videos. Actually at least one of the stills in "stills video" (not the one linked at the start of this thread) is NASA.

The reason for the angle in your image, Errorist, is that it was from a completely different flightpath than any of the other NASA missions that have captured Lutke, Delporte and the anomaly. It certainly doesn't mean its a model. The anomaly is in ALL NASA stills of that region, and the flightpath (as can be seen in Cygnific's excellent post on the previous page) in the video is aligned more with the anomaly than Apollo 15 or 17.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If you compare it with the shot taken from above to the end of the movie, you will see that the size is same as other pictures.. You show a screenshot taken from a bad perspective.

Edited to add picture.

[edit on 16/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Do you mean different to the still taken by NASA, or different to the stills in one of the videos. Actually at least one of the stills in "stills video" (not the one linked at the start of this thread) is NASA.

Actually to me all the stills (either those from NASA or those used in his videos) look more or less the same. The only time i see a real difference is when we get a close up of the craft, as shown in the picture above.

My guess is that he used different stills from NASA (as we've seen, more and more are popping up, from different angles) to compose his still-videos. Maybe he also used them in the beginning of the spacecraft video, where they flyover and approach the object.

Then in the end where it suddenly zooms in, we see the craft positioned in a much different way..which leads me to believe its a model..a model based on the stills.
At least thats what i think.

-edit : cygnific, you have a point there..this looks more like the stills. Maybe he used 2 models, one for flyover, one for closeup..dunno!

[edit on 16-5-2007 by errorist]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Notice how when the camera swings around you can see the 'pod' or whatever from different angles, meaning that yes, this is a fake and yes, they're models.

Also, are they serious that this was from Apollo 20? There was no Apollo 20. Apollo 17 was the last landing.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Long post by Bspiracy.

I think it's been established so far that the camera is not hand-held, it is mounted. Working for a theatre in the electronics department hanging god knows what electronics, switching lenses on a mounted camera does not cause that much shake. If it does, the force of takeoff would of *destroyed* that camera.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Also, are they serious that this was from Apollo 20? There was no Apollo 20. Apollo 17 was the last landing.

Say there were a mission to investigate a spaceship on the moon they detected in previous missions, you think they would tell you about it? Retiredafb seems serious alright. As what to make of it, I don't know. The video and images are certainly intriguing.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Damn Bspiracy, you must have struck a nerve with this guy.

From www.neilslade.com...

UPDATE: 5/17/07

Just read an opinion by "B" posted somewhere on the web, who states, "Hi, i'm a lurker that came out of hiding on this one as well. I'm gonna illustrate what I'm about to say in hopes it helps lend to what i think to somehow be a real video. Granted the guy who posted has some cheesy stuff that seems a hoax, but so far i haven't heard any true "break down" on why this particular thread is video is a hoax....The above link "debunking" the video makes me want to cry when I see details not properly thought out and used as "hoax proof" when in fact the details described prove the opposite. i'm going to use this guys points to illustrate the authentic feel of the video..."

Well, I read this fellow's comments, and whoever this is, really doesn't know cameras and lenses, he tries to explain away some very basic optics with fancy words, smoke and ill-logic, which bears no resemblance to optical reality. He is like the 9/11 Commission trying to explain how big buildings came down at free fall speed from pancaking floors.

As for the video, I definately don't like the fact that the anomaly is not seen on the surface before it cuts to the telephoto. Plus the telephoto shots look handheld. I am sure they didn't hold this:

From Wikipedia. (Bold emphasis added)

Westinghouse Lunar Color Camera
Usage: Apollo 10 (lunar orbit), Apollo 11 (lunar orbit), Apollo 12 to 14
Resolution: ~175x~175
Lines per frame: 262
Frame rate: 20 fps (60 fields, with each color filter used for 3 fields, resulting in a 20 fps color video)
Bandwidth: 2 MHz
Sensor: Secondary-Electron-Conduction (SEC) Tube
Colour: Field Sequential Camera
Based on the TV camera used on previous missions inside the CSM, with modifications to adapt it to the lunar environment.

During the early moments of the first Apollo 12 EVA, the camera was inadvertently pointed at the Sun while preparing to mount it on the tripod. This action caused an overload in the secondary vidicon tube, rendering the camera useless for the remainder of the mission. On latter missions problems were encountered with image brightness and contrast.

Is there anybody who can figure out the resolution and framerate from the video? Or is it so compressed now that you need the original. Sorry to bump this thread, but I am still very interested in this.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
well i dont know if its real or not but it sure looks like a bic biro with the cap on it ,though it has been reshaped on the cap end to make it look like a cockpit and in that case you may class this video as bulltish but i could be wrong, hell i have been before.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi

I have been reading through this thread and just wanted to ask a couple of questions while adding a few points.

At the beginning of the video there are numbers visible running along the side of the image and quite small, does anyone know what these are for? My first thought was some sort of gauge like what ww2 bomber planes used for there targets.

Now at this point the numbers are quite small but later after the two flashes when the magnification is changed and the wreck comes into view the numbers are now larger.
Does anyone have any idea what sort of magnification’s were used by these cameras that would make the numbers look larger, if so would it then be possible to know how much the camera had to zoom in to get a clear image of the object.?
Hopefully this would allow us to then have some idea of what sort of distance the ship doing the recording was from the surface of the moon.
Now this could all be meaningless but my point is that if all this worked out correctly it would make the video an incredibly accurate hoax(if it is a hoax).

Does anyone have and idea what size the craters are where the wreck is located? Again this would allow us to get an idea of the size of the wreck.

Also I think the flashes when the magnification changes are due to the lenses being changed by rotation rather than the video jumping to different scenes. See link - www.xs4all.nl...
Just an example but if anyone could find out what sort of cameras were actually used on board Apollo and other space craft of that era I would appreciate very much.
It would be big help with the zoom issue.

My other point is to do with the camera movement.
Some people have suggested that the camera is fixed in place to begin with then not fixed in place later on because of the excess movement while zoomed in close; suggesting two different videos put together. I have watched a few times and believe this excess movement is due to the amount of zoom being used i.e. any movement of the camera whether fixed or free while zoomed in so much will make this small movement seem much larger.

My last point is the link to this video I came across while looking into this clip.
www.disclosureproject.org...
On the page click on - Watch the May 9, 2001 National Press Club Press Conference Video!

Some of you may have already watched this but for those of you who have not I strongly recommend you do so. The reason I mention this here is that at least two of the witnesses mention Apollo missions to do with orbiting the moon and also a city. Just watch it and judge for yourself what to believe, for those that have already seen it or know of any links to threads posted about this video please pass them on as I would very much appreciate reading them.

Lastly I am not saying I think this video is real, that’s for you to decide. What I am saying is that if it is a hoax it’s very very good.
When backed up with the other official NASA photos posted on here (though they are blurred; funny that) it’s very hard to deny.

Feel free to ask me to expand on anything I have written.

Also I know this footage has been labelled as Apollo 20 but whether it is or not I am not sure so please don’t tell me they scrapped the Apollo missions as I already know this and that alone does not prove it is faked. It’s quite possible this could be from one of the official Apollo missions.
Where it came from originally is anybody’s best guess.
All I am saying is focus on the footage.

Keep up the good work peeps.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Something about this one just doesn't seem right...

Wouldn't the guys talking like, go into conniptions if they really thought it was a spaceship buried on the moon for billions of years by an extraterrestrial race to watch humanity?

I guess that whole "hollow moon" mumbojumbo actually seems microscopically plausible.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
here are some links ive looked into this.

decin.cz...

this one is really big but yea

www.lpi.usra.edu...

its in the upper right hand corner

i don't know what i think. retiredafb has this video which i think is real, but he also has some bogus stuff that he claims to be real. hard to say.

edit: kinda off topic but check out this vid. supposedly its from armstrong what you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-6-2007 by DollyDagger]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
That 1st pic is real nice, but the Armstrong vid is a known fake.
I cant believe the C2C pics seem more real to most people, this has nasa pictures that look to be the same object.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The vid from the OP looks as real as this to me!!
Classified Footage: Moon Landing

With all that technology no wonder man stopped going to the moon

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, if the video is not true... at least the you tube user is using some real evidence.

Regarding this video:

www.youtube.com...#

Picture found at the Lunar and Planetary Institute site:

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

The pictures clearly show the cigar shape object...

here is a close up I made:

tekurl.com...

[edit on 3-6-2007 by teku2k]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by teku2k]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There's an interview with retiredafb on ufodigest.com

here are some interesting parts:

18) L.S. What about the "Mona Lisa EBE"? [the correct Italian name is "Monna Lisa"] How does she look like and where was she at that time, when you found out her on the Moon. Where do you think she is now?

W.R. Mona Lisa - I don't remember who named the girl, Leonov or me - was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you'll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That's another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The "cockpit" was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after.

There is a question you didn't ask for and I'm always surprised that nobody does. This could be your question 27 - why is it necessary to hide UFOs, why disinformation, why putting all this under the carpet? It's question of economics. All currencies on Earth are based on the value of gold. Not many citizens know that but gold is an extraterrestrial metal coming from the death of a star. When a star is dying, its mass is growing, atoms are compressed and when the star explodes, it spreads large amounts of gold in young solar systems. That's why gold is not a mineral to treat but a perfect, carbon free metal. This mean that it is the most common substance in the universe, no more value than a piece of plastic.

That's enough to put down all world currencies. Imagine also that an EBE says: "coffee has a good taste, rare in this galaxy", the only perspective of trading coffee through universe would displace the economic power to countries of the South in one day. You see, not a problem of panic, but simply a problem of economy.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hello,

Just to set the record straight, there was never an Apollo 20 fight to the moon. The last manned mission to the moon was Apollo 17. This can be confirmed quite easily by going to WWW.nasa.gov and searching for "last manned flight to the moon". Therefore, this video is a fake.

IndigoBlack

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoBlack
Hello,

Just to set the record straight, there was never an Apollo 20 fight to the moon. The last manned mission to the moon was Apollo 17. This can be confirmed quite easily by going to WWW.nasa.gov and searching for "last manned flight to the moon". Therefore, this video is a fake.

IndigoBlack

You are number 10 that say's the same thing, just read the thread instead of jumping to the last page and make a comment about something.. Maybe it was a secret mission, maybe not. But that is NOT an excuse to debunk this as fake. There are alot of things we dont know about.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks errorist, great find!

Now I cant wait for september to see if somthing happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i say fake, too. the lift off movie was just ridiculous!
but there obviously is an object on the moon and it looks like the object in the video. the guy shall release all his videos and if until september 2007 nothing happens - like he promised - then the thread is done.

and i hear them say: take me to your dealer! ;P

[edit on 9/6/07 by cometa]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join