In my opinion only 3 scenarios are possible:
1. retiredafb is a wealthy hoaxer that can spend as much time on this project as he wants. He is an Apollo program enthusiast. He has at least basic
knowledge of traditional animation, computer animation and modeling and has the technical means to produce all. the model of the ship and surrounding
is actually excellent, if you watch the clip closely and pay attention to the level of detail. when the camera is almost above the ship, in those few
seconds where the color blur is minimal, the illuminated terrain next to the ship is very detailed. It is not amateur work. The ingress clip is good
work as well.
2. retiredafb is posting clips from a failed and since forgotten sci-fi movie project.
3. viral marketing for an upcoming sci-fi movie.
I was totally believing in scenario one until he posted the "ingress footage".
If you consider how much time and money the props in that clip would cost to make or to purchase (2 quite accurate space suit replicas, 4 technician
suits that seem to be individually made for the guys wearing them, the hosing and cabling, the communication boxes, the construction and painting of
the room and hatch area itself, the headsets and portable oxygen canister etc.), it seems to be part of a professional production.
"But what if it is real?" - it can not be real because:
Retiredafbs background story is complete bogus. Vandenberg as launch site for saturn moon rockets, leonov as member of apollo mission, bell labs
employees (?) as astronauts (he should have picked Rockwell :cool
, female astronaut, communication with misson control while on the far side, no
saturn rocket left for such a mission, etc...
"But what if part of it is real?" (Disclosure argument) - it isn't.
1. alien ship - the first part is an optical pan over a poster (maybe its even a digital image pan), the orange and green lens flares are stationary
ON THE TERRAIN, changing terrain highlights and overexposures are cleverly added by (manual) digital postprocessing. the ship footage shows color blur
that looks totally artificial and digital, and is nonexistant in the first overflight part. the ship part shows ridiculous amounts of postprocessing
like lensflares, stray light, blurred number scales etc.
2. the city - is a macro pan over a poster again, the top part is a handpainted giger-ish cityscape. nice naive artwork. ridiculously fake lensflares
(watch their radius decrease in steps).
3. the liftoff - cgi or model rocket, with superimposed real exhaust. ridiculously fake lensflares, solid color blue backdrop, no variation, no
clouds, no nothing.
4. ingress - probably the most expensive clip so far. it is fake, because there would not be teenagers working as apollo closeout crew technicians.
lots of "acting" going on. the room size feels wrong to me, when compared to the real thing. the portable oxygen container looks more like those
from early apollo missions.
5. launch pad - this is probably real footage from ksc. i don't know enough to determine which mission. this type of infrastructure is over 100m high
and has never been witnessed anywhere else but at KSC. Vandenberg launch or service towers look totally different, because they were never designed
for the saturn rockets.
6. alien writing - could be anything, looks a bit like Tolkien elvish writing
I am amazed how much money and time went into this, especially into the alien ship and white room footage. But its hoaxed anyway.