It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist on forums

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Do you believe he may actually use internet and participate on forums in his spare time or do you believe he must be like classical religious figure preaching to the masses wearing some special clothes and citing special texts in order to appear spiritual?

After all, he is anti, so why do you expect classical religious or political figure full of empty promises and hot air?

C'mon, maybe he is here now and he is wondering how to use internet to attract masses. That would be nice deception after all, since many are looking for classical religious or political figure to be the antichrist.

O yea, also many expect him to be war mongering lunatic, o my...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You already know too much.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I hope he has some secret agenda not just this prophecy bs and second coming drama.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am the Antichrist. And yes I can use the Internet !

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Cool! Nice to meet you. Let's do something about secret societies and religion and destroy them all! They bring most evil to humanity but i guess you know that already.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Pretty sure the antichrist was meant to mean Nero Caesar. But, I could always be wrong.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
One more is to come, more wicked than all others combined. Satan (Ahriman) incarnation, opposite of Joshua 2000 years ago who was God's incarnation.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
Do you believe he may actually use internet and participate on forums in his spare time

No.

I'm sure he's much too busy to bother with internet forums. And I'm sure he doesn't have any 'spare time'. He's busy making plans to take over the world. Chatting here, or anywhere else on the internet, isn't worth the effort.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yea you may be right. He still maybe checks forum or two since for some things you need time and even if you do them right, you need to wait for people to bite, so maybe he has a bit of time to spare.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Maybe he is right under your nose... Just waiting to tell the world a great secret that will destroy organized religion. Maybe...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
How to destroy organized religion:

1.) associate something bad with it, like pedophiles since everyone hates them, more and more of this lately
2.) tell people Islam may lead to WW3, so they will hate it even more than today
3.) spread New Age and other forms of spiritual practice but never unite them
4.) produce movies and TV series which question official history from Bible and other books
5.) produce wars and injustice and ask people where is God now, why God is not helping them and what kind of God's plan is when he lets children to die
6.) spread truth about religion, how much people they killed and tortured

And final:

7.) make something which will help people fix stuff without religion, so they can enjoy heaven on earth -- after all who needs God when you have heaven on earth

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sure the Antichrist will use the internet. Why not? It's effective for getting info.

Someone above mentioned that they are the Antichrist and that they use the internet. You know what would be funny...if he was serious. Hahahahaha(And here I am laughing, while he tracks my I.P address, home address, blood type & other info)...damn...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
lol, I have to say I fit the description of Anti-Christ perfectly.

Yes, I am opposed to religious rule.
Yes, I give people reason to drop their faith.
Yes, I rally people to go against religious opression when it comes up.

I also have the omega symbol as a birth mark... go figure.

I do not believe in a god, but should there be one, the only way mankind can become anything on it's own is without outside intervention... and should I ever meet a god, I will be sure to let him know exactly that.

I think we as a species need to stop selfishly worrying about what happens to us when we die, and start worrying what happens to the next generation. What hell are our decisions going to put our children through?

Seriously, this obsession with clinging onto an idea of an imaginary friend that will keep you alive once you are dead is useless. We should be focusing on more pressing matters, like the survival of our species, not the destruction of part of it because it disagrees with you.

You cant even prove that a god (any god) exists, let alone point out one single time in which a god has lifted a finger to do anything remotely helpful.
(I can say the same about most imaginary friends, lol)

If he's so infallable, why is the very religious texts you hold to so dearly, riddled with holes?
Either is was a mere man who invented the idea of god... or god is one of the dumbest entities to ever exist.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
God loves you even if you deny her.

Of course Antichrist is using internet. It would be stupid to go out and preach to some crowd of wicked people or show 666 tattoo like some nuts lately. Or trying to copy Jesus like that Maitreya fool does. You see how stupid they are. They have no idea what this civilization needs to do in order to advance. Second coming for them is just another preacher out there and some think being evil and calling Satan makes them Antichrist.

Antichrist is opposed but also helps God guiding humanity in the right direction. To do all this you need to really want good for people, not to destroy them. Also he needs to go way beyond his former ego, so don't be afraid, he is not after worldly power or riches, even if it will appear to some he is.

In fact Antichrist is your best friend in this day and age!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The way I see it,
If everyone would spend as much time focusing on how to make the next generations life better, as we do on religion, we'd solve the problems religion has failed to, plus many others that religion has never even tried to tackle.

Live for the next generation, and stop being so selfish as to worry about what happens to you when you die. THEY are the future... You will die, you will rot away, you will cease to exist... including your 'soul'.
Your children will be alive... THEY need OUR help... if there is a god, he certainly doesnt NEED to be worshipped... our species future does!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What you said is something only enlightened people say. If most of the world would think in the same way we would solve most of the problems overnight.

I hope more people will realize this and i also think Antichrist will talk in similar fashion. We need to think about future and also about people who can't help themselves and die out of hunger while we are getting cancers and diabetes because we eat too much. It's our duty to help them and to spread new understanding.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Indeed, Detonator. Do the right thing, and you have nothing to worry about the Antichrist.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
How to destroy organized religion:

1.) associate something bad with it, like pedophiles since everyone hates them, more and more of this lately
2.) tell people Islam may lead to WW3, so they will hate it even more than today
3.) spread New Age and other forms of spiritual practice but never unite them
4.) produce movies and TV series which question official history from Bible and other books
5.) produce wars and injustice and ask people where is God now, why God is not helping them and what kind of God's plan is when he lets children to die
6.) spread truth about religion, how much people they killed and tortured

And final:

7.) make something which will help people fix stuff without religion, so they can enjoy heaven on earth -- after all who needs God when you have heaven on earth

Ah yes, number seven. I just love how destiny seems to choose seven...
Infinite design, that cannot be anthropogenic by its very nature, presented shall suffice to render hollow faith into cemented knowledge of a god powerful enough to weave the universe and command belief.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Atheists probably killed double or triple (at least) the number that believers ever did.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes, could be. Numbers tell us a lot. Also something of interest: number of man is 6, number of God is 7, 6x7 = 42. Antichrist shall rule for 42 months, also Douglas Adams believed 42 is the ultimate answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, but we all forgot what the question was.

So maybe 42 is symbolic and not real time frame. Also it represents unity of man and God, which is (maybe) why Adams used it in his books. After all that would be the ultimate achievement, to unite with God.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by detonator]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join