It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist on forums

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Mmmm, yeah. Just so long as the stupid term 'anti-christ' is bandied about as much as possible, so that as many as possible will see it.

Drip, drip ....

Setting the stage and priming people's mind for the coming production of ... what else, the 'real' anti-Christ.

And following the interval, there will be the long-awaited, discussed to-death 'fleet of invading UFO aliens', leading to the done-to-death 'Rapture' and closing fanfare of the End of the Woild !

Who's producing all this hoopla, by the way ... Disney? Spielberg ?

Will Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy be in the chorus ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
From what I hear no one really cares if there will be an Antichrist or not, because they are too absorbed in their own lives to realize that at any moment a nuclear bomb can go off 20 miles from them, and they will unexpectedly die.

It's not a question of who's religion or prophecy is right for when the time comes that he gains his power, you will not have seen it coming, for in the chaos that unfolds because someone is falsely accused of the title, the real Antichrist will emerge and stand idly by as the false Antichrist is slain and claim to be the 2nd coming. This and much more will come to pass, the Antichrist will hold a vision of a perfect utopia man will work forward to achieve when the Antichrist will loose himself in his own thoughts before the task is complete and begin to teach a new religion that the world is not ready for, and they will reject him. Those that believe in him and those that don't will wage wars and end the world.

Most importantly he will ask in his life the companionship from one girl, that the single reply from one soul will ultimately decide the course for the entire world.

The Antichrist will not ask for the power but be appointed to it for you will love him, and his ideas.

Out of the ashes the world will start a new as the Antichrist proclaimed in his religion and the time of man will begin again. It is this circle of life that man will never break.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
why not i doubt the antichrist knows hes the antichrist, im pretty sure hitler seemed to be all for the christians..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What interesting belief systems you have created......there are more than one definition for the antichrist. Rather than being against Christ he is destined to serve in place of the Christ. Consider what is foretold of the end times, the carnage and destruction visited upon mankind, even the destruction of Heaven and Earth. When they cease to be, so do you. The ruler of the Universe has no place upon a field of battle nor any need to be. If creation was the result of an incantation of words, destruction can be accomplished in the same manner. I am only responsible for my own claims, not for those others have made in my behalf and i'm sure this is the same principle that applies in heaven. a promise made by God or the Christ are the words to rely on......all the rest is interpretations. While they may be well-meaning and seem like something the Creator would require without the red ink it is just an opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
Do you believe he may actually use internet and participate on forums in his spare time ...

I'm sure he is too busy schmooooozing the world and making his world-take-over plans, and executing them, to bother posting on an internet chat site. His disciples will (do), of course. But as for 'him' ... naaaaaaah.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Antichrist on forums

The 'Antichrist' and/or the 'witness' on the forums? I am finding it funny and laughable that people would not know the truth even if they read and see it.

A Question/type/Comment to the members of ATS - Does anybody really know OR not, if they do have 'REAL INFORMATION - evidence' supporting their theory for the 'Antichrist' and/or the 'witness'? Does anybody really knows *anything* about the 'Antichrist' and/or the 'witness'? What do the members does know for any Information about the 'Antichrist' and/or the 'witness'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join