It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are Saddam's Secret - UFO Watchers Claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
President Bush decided to attack Iraq because he was scared Saddam Hussein would use technology from a crashed alien spaceship, UFO watchers claim. But the dictator doesn't want "Dubya" getting his hands on the space age technology, says a professed Kiwi UFO expert.

He and his fellow space-case managers say a UFO crashed in Iraq in 1998. Top American secret agents have been worried since then that Iraqi president Saddam would break it down to find out how to build his own spaceship and weapons, they claim.

Wellington UFO believer Bre said President Bush wouldn't be told about the spacecraft.

"Normally the president of the USA doesn't have a security clearance high enough to be in the know about all the Black Operations projects.

"You have to have MK Ultra clearance, before you are given access to such things as reverse engineering alien technology," Bre said.

George Dubya's father George Bush senior - who was president during the last Gulf war in 1991 - was a former head of the CIA. Apparently he told his son. And somehow Bre - who doesn't have a last name - has found out about the UFO
conspiracy.

"Bush senior was privy to info that he wouldn't normally have access to," Bre said. "The Americans should be careful in case Saddam already had alien weapons technology.

"I imagine Saddam would delight in knocking the USA's airforce out of his skies," he said."

Bre says that he has received an email an American UFO watcher. She claimed President Clinton almost attacked Iraq in 1998 after Saddam threw out United Nations weapons inspectors. But Clinton decided against it at the last minute. He was scared Saddam already had alien technology, she claimed.

Source: New Zealand Truth

I find it hard to swallow this one, but I thought I'd let you make your own minds up. I do agree though that with Bush Snr formerly of the CIA he'd be more aware of secrets than other presidents, and could pass this along to his son Monkey Boy.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't know if it's reversed engineered UFO technology or what, but I've had a suspicion that there's been some timeline tinkering ever since Bush 41.

And it does have to do with UFO/ Foo Fighter type spooks on the Isreali Air Force. Maybe it's all just that we know Saddam had a downed UFO, but it certainly wasn't traditional WMD's we went after.

The timeline theory says it was something Saddam DID in the future. One where 9/11 didn't happen, but we needed it as an excuse.

I don't know, but something's off. (besides just me)

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Rant can you explain this what you say?:

The timeline theory says it was something Saddam DID in the future. One where 9/11 didn't happen, but we needed it as an excuse.

any links or explain it in more detail?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yea I have not heard that theory before. Is there any websites that explain this in more detail.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The thing about Saddam doing something in the future is an attractive one, but completely based on conjecture.

I remember reading theories about a "stargate" type instrument in Iraq, that was at the root of the invasions.

I guess that kinda ties into it?

I'm not sure about why the invasion of Iraq was brought about, maybe it was for similar reasons as invading North America, or any other region the Illuminati has invaded.

I think the official line does most people well, Saddam has gone, 9/11 has been avenged, whoop-di-doo!

For those who question things, oil and profit keeps them in their comfort zone.

For the rest of us, the official line is a little too hard to swallow.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yeah, and I remember reading theories on this board that Aliens were in fact hiding Saddam from US forces.

Then he was found, and all went silent in loon land.

Then the story was recirculated as in NOT being Saddam, or a CLONE of the former dictator, meant to deceive the US by his Alien protectors.

...*cough*...reality check...

I think if you're desperate enough, you can draw any connection to any world event you'd like. That doesn't make it any more plausible than the tooth fairy.

I guess it's kind of fun to think about some of this stuff, and the people who have time to think it up. The same way it's amusing to think there are little gnomes inside my wristwatch that make it tick, and disappear whenever i open it.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Bush Senior would not tell his son any secrets. If Bush Jr. does not have security clearence than he should not know the secrets. If it was found out Bush Senior was giving out secrets to his son, it would be Bush Senior's throat. National Security is taken very seriously and only people who have access to information are in the know. Some people may get away with it, but most people do not want to risk their lives to share information that is a threat to National Security.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Could it be that the WMD are alien weapons tech and thats why we haven't seen them?

But seriously, I don't think Saddam had any kind of capability to reverse engineer extraterrestrial technology even if he had it.

IMO, wars regarding alien technology would be secret wars with special ops. Not something outwardly known to the public. You might hear about a couple of explosions in Iraq, but there would be no open hostiliity involving armed forces. Much as we saw, even if the invasion was about alien tech, there wasn't anything in any media to suggest it other than conspiracy rumors. So even the Iraqis and their media kept their mouths shut despite losing to invading forces. If there was alien technology in Iraq, it was probably only known to a select few and those few aren't going to talk.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Rant can you explain this what you say?:

any links or explain it in more detail?

Oh sorry guys. I missed all this. Actually, I've never 'researched' it. Just heard it. Actually, I had the feeling myself at various times since Bush 41....most notably watching 9/11 live.

But I SAW the theory in some e-mail chain letters a while back, pretending to be BKWDS from the future warning us of the false time line. Entertaining anyway...but when you get that nauseating deja vu for yourself...it's compelling.

Like watching the young man in Teinamen Sq stand up to a tank. And feeling the 'first time' that lady didn't grab him and pull him out of the way, and we had a major International human rights violation on live TV. Perhaps war.

Same with 9/11. Watching it live seemed off. Like something in your mind was saying, this didn't happen.

I'm not really crazy
but the theories are out there. As someone said, they are "attractive."

I would go into my whole hybrid Lazar (element 115) -Temporal tinkering theory about how EVERYTHING since Bush 41 CIA/President has been re-engineered from who's President to various Wars both fought and unfought... (like someone keeps hitting a reset button and we're in a Groundhog day loop) but this site loves to bash Lazar so I'll just keep working on the manuscript in private.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

join