It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson ...alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not supporting this yet but I want to hear your views on this.

killtown.blogspot.com...

Its funny that we yet can't confirm if flight 77 really did crash into the Pentagon. And flight 77 was the flight Barbara was on.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Where'd Flocco get it from? I can just about guarantee that if you dig around, eventually you'll find that Stew Webb and/or Tom Heneghan are attached to this story. That, in turn, reduces it to hooey. Hooey is, of course, a polite word for poo.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
we yet can't confirm if flight 77 really did crash into the Pentagon.

Yes we did. It was an airplane. There is no mistake. There are TONS of eyewitness' to the event.

Heck .. go to DC and take a taxi cab ride. Ask the cabbies (like I did). Some of them were eyewitness' and saw the plane. People on the ground saw it. There is no mistake. It was a plane.

Barbara Olson is dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just what I have, copied and pasted:

I don't know much about him other than supporting Karl Schwarz' kooky theories. According to Joe R., in September 2005 Flocco "came out with a message that French and American intelligence agents had arrested Barbara Olson," who supposedly died on Flight 77 when it hit the Pentagon, "on the (non-existent) Polish-Austrian border, while in possession of a fake Vatican passport. [...] In the article he repeats that there is no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon and claims his (anonymous) intelligence sources told him the same thing."

I didn't hear first hand but I trust Joe's analysis. These guys, Flocco et al act like clowns. Even if they're right they don't do it right. Verifiable fact.

Also Flocco in weighed in on removal of mystery wreckage from the Pentagon:
“a group of military personnel and federal officials in suits tightly covered the piece of wreckage with a blue tarp and carried it away to a waiting truck. No reporters or independent aircraft experts have been permitted to examine any of the recovered aircraft parts and no subpoenas have been issued to hear public grand jury testimony from the ‘movers.’”
This is hilarious: read here to see why. The photo he's talking about. He may mean a different incident, but by the timing of the story, he was almost certainly part of the Blue Tarp Fraud...

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Now I didn't say a airplane I said flight 77. I know something hit the pentagon.

Do you really think a 767 boeing hit the pentagon? It would take more then just one section.

If a plane did hit the pentagon then where is the plane?

[edit on 4/27/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In 2005 the Italian Lira was long gone...
Fake

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Now I didn't say a airplane I said flight 77. I know something hit the pentagon.

Do you really think a 767 boeing hit the pentagon? It would take more then just one section.

If a plane did hit the pentagon then where is the plane?

[edit on 4/27/2007 by Leyla]

No, but a 757 probably did, if not FLight 77 proper. I think it went in the Pentagon, which is funny how people keep looking on the lawn. Sorry for the quotes there - outta context I sort of inserted a sidetrack, since that's covered well-enough elsewhere. Any thread with 757 in the title basically. I'll let you be reasonable and judge the evidence for yourself.

But as for Barb Olson being alive, I've entertained it. It's interesting. A fair number of elites and high-tech guys on those planes. Secret bunkers, etc. Mission Impossible style. But if this is all we have to go on... I don't know what to believe, but what makes the most sense to me is they were on board their plane-missiles every one. Even if an inside job, keep it consistent. Don't hand out passports and let people roam about getting arrested at nonexistent borders.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dear Leyla:

Cool username.

I posted these comments on another thread of mine. They apply to your thread, which is a good one by the way. You're on the 'right track'. Stick to your guns. Expect some serious flak. But I for one agree with you that Barbara Olson is dancing the limbo somewhere right now (here on earth of course). Anyways, here's what I wrote earlier.

The entire 9-11 operation wasn’t carried out masterfully at all. Rather it was done radically ruthlessly and that’s why it succeeded so well. It’s so over-the-top that no one dreams of asking questions.

Since ya’ all keep screaming for sources and refuse to think for yourselves I’ll post two links.

1. Mother of All Lies About 9/11
Barbara Olson's "Phone Call" From Flight 77 www.vialls.com...

Former US Solicitor General Ted Olson — in his Washington Office
Such a lawyerly man wouldn’t lie now would he?

Addressing the Supreme Court of the United States of America on Monday 18 March 2002, Theodore Olson: “ It is easy to imagine an infinite number of situations . . . where government officials might quite legitimately have reasons to give false information out."

2. Dot-Connectors' Notebook - Part 1 — by Sherman Skolnick and Lenny Bloom 01-Jul-2005
from a site you guys keep belly-aching about, good ol’ rense.com rense.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dear, Wizard_ In_ The_ Woods

Thanks actually its my pen name Leyla Ausland is the name I go by as a writer.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Yes we did. It was an airplane. There is no mistake. There are TONS of eyewitness' to the event.

Funny how TONS of eyewitnesses could not agree on what kind of plane it was. Thier are no reports matching any of the parts found to flight 77. In fact we have no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports on any of the 911 crashes.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Funny how TONS of eyewitnesses could not agree on what kind of plane it was. Thier are no reports matching any of the parts found to flight 77. In fact we have no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports on any of the 911 crashes.

So Barb Olson is probably alive, then? We have Flocco's report and Ted's little "slip" now as evidence, plus the well know fact of no 757 'cause of whatever and whatever. It's lookin' good! We should bust it wide open with this one! Hoo-ah!

Oh sorry Wizard, and Jose Vialls too. His analysis usually lends a certain credence to worthy theories.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
So Barb Olson is probably alive, then? We have Flocco's report and Ted's little "slip" now as evidence, plus the well know fact of no 757 'cause of whatever and whatever. It's lookin' good! We should bust it wide open with this one! Hoo-ah!
[edit on 29-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

Well i am waiting for you to prove me wrong. Please show me the crime scene reports, or any physical evidence you have.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Hmm really? Thats interesting.

Ultima1 I don't think anyone can prove you wrong. Which now I can gloat and say See I told ya, hehe.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
2. Dot-Connectors' Notebook - Part 1 — by Sherman Skolnick and Lenny Bloom 01-Jul-2005

Couple of points here...I missed Lenny Bloom's name when I talked of Webb/Heneghan idiocy. They spin a hysterical brand of conspiracy sh1tz & giggles...Bloom just completes the triumvirate. Skolnick had a lot of seriously interesting info on the go...personally I think both he and Flocco got co-opted by the aforementioned Three Stooges because of breadth of their audience.

Rense is a clearing house...one of my regular stops Some of his stuff is poo, others not. It's up to the wary to sort them out. Interestingly enough, I once emailed him on some blinding contradictions on his site involving just this list of players. I stated that at least one of this group...if not both sides...were engaging in serious disinformation. "Which one was the liar?", I asked of him. The silence from Rense was deafening.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Aww man and just think I was having fun thinking I had something, in my glory I get debunked. Do you know what this does to my ego? jk

But did you try to email them again?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hmm really? Thats interesting.

Ultima1 I don't think anyone can prove you wrong. Which now I can gloat and say See I told ya, hehe.

Yes people can prove me wrong if they show me the FBI and NTSB crime scence reports, or other actual physical evidence that can be veirified.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 29-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Dear Caustic Logic:

I’m sick and tired of all the 9-11 ‘coincidences’.

Why was it — of all possible people — Barbara Olson who was the first to report of terrorist highjackers with boxcutters? Isn’t it reasonable to question her ‘phone call’ being that she was the — albeit estranged — wife of presidential confident Ted Olson and former law partner of Eugine Scalia, son of our honorable supreme court justice Antonin Scalia?

Isn’t it even more suspicious when flight AA77 never seemed to have happened and surely didn’t crash into no Pentagon?

Caustic Logic, you keep insisting a Boeing 757 did go down there — which is laughable. Sure if you believe that, Barbara Olson might be dead. Otherwise, she and all others on the ‘passenger list’ (who weren’t fictional or already deceased) are to be found elsewhere.

Also, just read JohnnyCanuck’s indirect blistering criticism about Sherman Skolnick. Sorry, but I have to disagree. Sherman knew his stuff. Was the best investigative (court) reporter/reformer of all times. He’s the kind of guy who keeps crooks awake at night. Most of what he says comes frighteningly close to the truth.

Again, but if you think flight AA77 crashed at the Pentagon, then of course you’ll believe anything as long as it’s part of the ‘Attack On America’ story.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Aww man and just think I was having fun thinking I had something, in my glory I get debunked. Do you know what this does to my ego? jk

But did you try to email them again?

No, I didn't bother. As I said, Rense provides a clearing house and performs a service as such. Sometimes I am offended by some of his material, but in general his site is balanced. And I know you're goofing with me about debunking, but I really don't try to be this site's reality cop. There's plenty of stuff here that I don't buy into and I leave it alone.

These guys I mention, though, have a pretty solid agenda. I haven't quite nailed it down but I find it scary that there may be legions of confused people listening to/reading their drivel and basing their vision of reality upon it. Maybe it's the dough...maybe it's more than that. Always ask..."Why do they want me to believe this?" Cui bono?

We should all keep asking the difficult questions, though. It's things like the mystery flight into...was it Columbus?...that day that really bother me.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Also, just read JohnnyCanuck’s indirect blistering criticism about Sherman Skolnick. Sorry, but I have to disagree. Sherman knew his stuff. Was the best investigative (court) reporter/reformer of all times. He’s the kind of guy who keeps crooks awake at night. Most of what he says comes frighteningly close to the truth.

Wizard, with all due respect, you misread me about Skolnick...he was a bit of a nutter...witness some of his rhetoric...but I truly believe the majority of his research was bang-on. I just think the Three Stooges glommed onto him in the end, and used his good name to add credence to theirs. And a pity, because that led people to dismiss him by association.

It certainly happened with Flocco, too. Maybe we're on to something here.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe we are.. As I think and try to piece things together sometimes I wonder if its even worth it? 9-11 was the start of something more sinister and it contunes today and most people don't even know the truth behind 9-11.
Barbara Olson possibliy alive. What happened to flight 93- did it really crash? Or di it really land in Ohio? The 7 billion wtc insurance that Silverstein gained. Why the Bin Ladens were on American soil on the day of the attacks? Why not one shot was fired at the hijacked planes and how did Flight 77 manage to enter Pentagon airspace? Why did two steel buildings suddenly collaspe on themselves in 10 seconds?

I do think the government was behind the attacks. But on the news media of course made us think that terrorists were behind the attacks. I thought that way for five years. I even saw a link that Atta was still alive too. I will not support it though because I don't have the link to back it up.

The US is in heavy debt now, perhaps the worse it has ever been. It looks like our food supply may be tainted from what was shipped in from China. Our government is doing nothing for us at all. Their only helping themselves to perks and all kinds of tax breaks while the poverty of our country is going up. I'm sorry if this maybe in the wrong thread but this really worries me on what kind of agenda our government really has.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join