It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson ...alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Funny how TONS of eyewitnesses could not agree on what kind of plane it was.

If I was an eyewitness to an airplane crashing I wouldn't know what 'kind' it was either.

I'd say - big, silverish, windows, and what ever color was on the tail.

Most people don't know a 737 from a 707 or whatever. The cabbies I talked to could barely speak English let alone identify airplanes by American numbers like that.

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
if you think flight AA77 crashed at the Pentagon, then of course you’ll believe anything as long as it’s part of the ‘Attack On America’ story.

if you think flight AA77 DIDN'T crash in the Pentagon, then of course you'll believe anything as long as it's part of the 'anti-America' story.

back atchya

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
It looks like our food supply may be tainted from what was shipped in from China.

I, for one, vow to stop eating pet food...no matter how good it looks.

Darn dog is actually eating duck and sweet potato or somethin...

[edit on 29-4-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
lol It was me I was just rambling is all. But I was talking about the normal food for the people. I was speaking in general sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If I was an eyewitness to an airplane crashing I wouldn't know what 'kind' it was either.

if you think flight AA77 DIDN'T crash in the Pentagon, then of course you'll believe anything as long as it's part of the 'anti-America' story.

But you would be able to tell if it was a big commercial jet or a small business jet. You would be able to say if it has 2 or 4 engines. Some witnesses even stated the did not know what hit the Pentagon they were told later it was a 757.

Well if you are so sure flight 77 did hit the Pentagon pleas provide the evidence to suport it. Any videos, photos, or reports. Prove to us that do not believe the official story wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I haven't really looked at the Barbara Olsen question, but it seems to me that if I were a larcenous protohuman involved with a clique of powerful criminal masterminds plotting mass murder and global war I might consider putting my cute disaffected blonde wife in harm's way in order to avoid paying her a divorce settlement.

Isn't it more likely that if you were well connected and liked, you were warned away from 911 and if you were well connected and not liked you could be directed to ground zero a la John O'Neil?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think someone should report Ted Olson & his new wife Lady Booth for investigation .......

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Zee

We know that the FBI proved, at the Zacherias Moussaoui Show Trial, that Ted Olson deliberately lied about the Barbara Olson phone calls, and we know that the actual aircraft at the Pentagon flew Over the Naval Annex and could not possibly have impacted inside the Pentagon, and we know that the alleged passenger DNA could not possibly have survived the alleged jet fuel inferno inside the Pentagon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6af772a39776.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f467bb92d4a.jpg[/atsimg]

Booth photo source

So perhaps Barbara and Ted were in on 9-11 and Lady Booth is Barbara Olson with a facelift.

Lady Booth Olson

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Where are all the debunkers ???

They seem to want noo part in this debate.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Zee
Where are all the debunkers ???

They seem to want noo part in this debate.

Too right, I have no wish to climb in that hole with you !

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow, great thread. I didn't know who Barba Olsen was before this thread, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Has anyone confirmed this with a more official link other than from Tom Flocco? I can't seem to find a confirmed source of this information.

Still, it seems to be very promising, and if it does indeed turn out to be true then damn this could be a huge hit piece to be used against those behind 9/11.

Hopefully this is true!

-Abe

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The only thing worse than discovering that Barbara Olson is alive would be to discover that she lived while others on that flight were herded somewhere and murdered in cold blood in order to obtain all the DNA that confirms their deaths.

If Olson is alive we may well discover that she lived while others were murdered and if this is the case, what was it specifically that allowed her to stay alive while others were killed and taken out like the trash? Is she an agent of a foreign state? Is her husband also a agent for some other nation?

What could be so special about keeping Olson alive unless her husband is in on it and her bank account is filled with 911 blood money where ever she is in hiding. If Barbara Olson is alive she is alive because they want her alive. This implies she is an insider getting her due treatment for a job well done in helping to sell the biggest lie of the century.

We have the technology to find out the truth, but apparently no one in the government will allow for any meaningful investigation. Could it be that it will point to some ally of ours? I don't know, but if Olson is alive and she was kept alive because she cooperated then it will lead to a much bigger clue and that is who would have the power to help her obtain a fake Vatican passport and provide her with money and a foreign state where she can hide?

We may never know, but someone should be hunting down all leads to where Barbara Olson might be hiding and then she should be photographed to prove she is alive and then allow the media to do their thing if indeed they will do anything that helps to prove that 911 was not committed by Muslims from a cave in Afghanistan. Once proof exists of her being alive, matters will indeed take a turn. I just hope she lives long enough to consider taking a plea bargain to avoid the gas chamber or death by lethal injection.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Funny how TONS of eyewitnesses could not agree on what kind of plane it was. Thier are no reports matching any of the parts found to flight 77. In fact we have no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports on any of the 911 crashes.Text

Ultima1,

Don't waste your time. After over eight years, more than enough evidence has been provided to support what you're saying. Anyone nowadays that wants to argue this fact is suspect, IMO. The time has come for us to stop acknowledging their worn out rhetoric

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
In 2005 the Italian Lira was long gone...
Fake

I know this is an ancient topic, but since it was revived anyway...

I was in Italy briefly in 2006, and a few places were indeed still using the Lira. A lot of EU nations were resistant to the Euro in some places.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I find it curious that whenever someone starts a thread dealing with 9/11 victims being fake or still being alive, the "This thread is under close staff scrutiny" warning flies up right away. . .

I think this topic is a hot spot in more ways than one. Not surprising when you think about the implications should any of the theories prove to be true. Skeptics fly out of the woodwork from all directions when these threads pop up. Almost like they're waiting for them. . .

Just sayin' . . .

There is no explanation for the discrepancies relating to Olsen's phone calls but one. They were fake. That in and of itself puts the Olsens, the government, and the media under suspicion. That may not have been Barbara Olsen who was arrested, but I don't think we should close the book on her death either. She is not the only passenger who is in question. There are many

The bottom line is, there wouldn't be any question about the authenticity of victims or their welfare if there weren't so many things that are highly suspect about 9/11. The average person does not desire to travel into that territory for the simple fact that it's a sensitive subject. Unfortunately, I believe this is where some of the most damning clues that exist against the government will be found. And it's likely the reason the govt. has put people on overtime to try to disengage these discussions at all cost.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I find it curious that whenever someone starts a thread dealing with 9/11 victims being fake or still being alive, the "This thread is under close staff scrutiny" warning flies up right away. . .

Drop down to the bottom of any thread on the 9/11 subforum. Same message. It's the whole subforum, not just these threads. Click on the notice and there's an explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join