It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ has arrived, gaining followers...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LOL. This is funny! Absolutely funny!

I'm beginning to think that this man ACTUALLY thinks he is the antichrist. I don't think it's all about money & fame for him. i think he truly believes(by some dream or false vision) that he is indeed the antichrist.

That's funny! Mad funny!
You know what's even funnier? If we're wrong & he really is the antichrist! I'll be laughing my ass off if that's the case!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, a mad man preying to the lower classes, promising salvation.

TAKING DONATIONS. I'd love to ride his private Jet. BTW, i guess its not just lower classes, i shouldnt say that, i dont really know, betcha he has lots of followers with money.

He's secured his place in hell when his time is up.

That picture!!! I swear my Internet went crazy when i tried to look.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
He is fake, Maitreya too. They are attention seeking money whores who actually help Antichrist by spreading some of the ideas, but most of stuff they say is bull# and they are made of bull#, especially Maitreya posing as some new age Jesus. Gimme a break, do you think real AC is THAT stupid?

Steiner, you lost.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Steiner, you lost.

What did he lose?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Check society today, you will see why Antichrist can win. Too much ignorance and also a lot of fear, suffering and anti-religion beliefs. Ideal ground for Ahriman to work on. Also all the computers and technology.

I read Steiner too and he is so nice and also has a lot of info. Some things about humanity cycles and development may change but he believes in them as they are carved in stone. Ahriman wants to change that, he wants humanity to expand and reach great technological development, spiritual is not so important for Ahrimanic forces, but not completely ignored! This is something most of the Steiners followers believe. They think Ahriman wants to totally retard humanity regarding spiritual development, which is not entirely true.

I said Steiner lost because world today is not prepared to listen to him. Maybe it would be a good thing to do, but he is too late. Yet i don't get it, why he bothered if he knew Ahriman will incarnate and this is needed for humanity? To try to save as much spirituality as possible? Yes, that maybe was the reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Although nothing is written in stone sadly, I think you are correct that he (Ahriman) will be slipping into a humanity unprepared for his coming. That's what he wants most of all, to catch us all off-guard and to replace the second coming of Christ with an imposter. Lucifer wants something also and this is why I think they work together so well.

Creme is also lying about the end of the Kali Yuga. The exact opposite of what is the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
sigh...doesn't anyone listen anymore, man he must feel stupid when he realize "616" is the TRUE mark of the beast, haha...

i don't think he's the antichrist, maybe some nut job, who yearn for a attention and probably a couple of hugs.

And even then it has squat to do with a coming antichrist, the devil, satan or whatever. ^^

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What is kind of scary is the fact he preaches sin doesn't exist. A lot of his worshippers also contribute in the range of 50% to 80% of their wages because they are being told, and believe, that sin doesn't exist.

Kind of sad there are people out there that can be brainwashed so easily, but then again there are a lot of religions that have been around for a long time.

I don't know, just seems he's money hungry and will attempt to earn that money through immoral means. I mean - like Ron L Hubbard once said the best way to make money is to start a religion. Lo and behold Scientology appears. Wake up people. Oh right I'm not one of them so they won't listen to me. Sigh.

Peace
- Naz

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
AFter careful thought, I've come to the supposition that he may actually be the antichrist.

Now, not the one in the bible. But I think he very plans on making
himself the antichrist.

He probably sees it as his mission, or goal...or whatever. But I won't rule it out. If that's case, we may have more than one antichrist to deal with. Lol

He doesn't have to be the antichrist...but he could be one of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This guy is a joke...Trust me.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This man is another quack like that Moon guy that claims to be the Messiah. They're money grubbing conmen who exploit even religion and spirituality for profit.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88

Yes. When the Satan arrives, he'll have almost everyone believers and non-believers calling him Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Yes. When the Satan arrives, he'll have almost everyone believers and non-believers calling him Jesus Christ.

You are wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

You are wrong.

I hope so. Because he's not coming here with a pitch-fork and pointed ears and if he were to come now, humanity is all but unprepared. Let's hope he comes later, rather than sooner.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When and if an anitchrist ever appears, we wont be debating it, most will admire and follow the antichrist, or so they say.

It also says people will be sent a strong delusion, to believe the lie.

Because they did not hold fast to that which was true.

That's what it says anyway.

I don't have an opinion, but, when you take into consideration our world today, ya have to wonder.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
...unlike the catholics who accepted estates (and still do), manipulate politics and take money and tell people what to do? oh, wait, that applies to protestants and jews as well.

at least he hasn't killed anyone for their blasphemy or sins....

[edit on 21-4-2007 by j_kalin]

How do I donate to him? anyone know if he's got a website?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
THIS MAN HAS BODYGUARDS!! Why would somebody who cannot die have bodyguards?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
>THIS MAN HAS BODYGUARDS!! Why would somebody who cannot die have bodyguards?

I think the antichrist can die, aren't the antichrist and the debil two different things?
and the is antichrist is supposed to die and then be resurrected.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yes, his body can die but he is aware he is much more than flesh and bones. He is gradually becoming aware of his origins and what he really is. Ahriman (Satan) is manifesting thorough him and also protecting him from enemies. Maybe he needs later some shock in order to overcome limitations on this plane, or maybe 'wounded head' from Revelations means something else altogether.

Antichrist loves to help but he dislikes current world order, he wants all world to get organized and united. This is also what most people want, so he will do exactly that. Great work of ages.

He is already working behind the scenes.

I would say more but i am afraid i revealed too much already. But then again who cares.

777, sky is limitless. Stars want to tell you this all the time, listen to them.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

declared that he and his followers were antichrists because their beliefs supersede those of Jesus Christ. The Bible describes the antichrist as someone who will fill the world with wickedness but be conquered by a second coming of Christ.

--from OP's link.

This is imo, an anti-Christian movement lol.. and ironically that is the term for Anti-Christ.

Not so much as being the son of Satan
so we can calm down and await Armageddon for next week.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join