It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ has arrived, gaining followers...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
strange. i can't access the links.

if he's the anti-christ cool. get your jackals and lets .50 him.
he may be very anti christ but not likely the big ka-hoona, you god fearing types have been hoping for.
probably some gang banger with a die hard possey. and a noes full of crack.
Pablo Style.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
nicly put spear head, he just a wana be anti-christ. If he went to some rough area with that atitude, he'd get his ass kicked

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
He looks to nice to be the anti-christ....wait...maybe that's it! Nice people are the anti-christs! OMFG! Glad I'm not one of them.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The antichrist, in my view is not a 'person'

its a mentality, a attitude, an aura

Nasizm was the antichrist in ww2.
Today?
Well, its either the 'corporate entity'
or... religion as a whole.

one person alone does not have the ability any more to be an antichrist.

The way governments are setup ' or rigged '
the way militaries are setup
and the scars generations still feel from hitlers rise....

a person in general will not be able to obtain enough power to become the antichrist.

so, whats the next best thing?

a mental entity, created by man that has no legal obligations.

thus, a corporate entity.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
yes agreed. the anti-jebus is the human race in general. sucking the earth dry depleteing its resources.
when we are all dieing the way the egyptians did long time ago. we will realise we are victims of our own stupidity. or those who want to pass the buck, will blame governments and radical religious group of types not specified.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"1John.2:18-19: Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1John:2:22: Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

1John.4:2-3: This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 7: Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. "
Source

This fool is only one of the many.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Links are fixed, btw.

There are people all over Latin America following him, and even getting his the 666 or SSS tattoos.

Of course this man is an evil fool.

However, he starts off as a fool when he has a handful of followers. When he gets to the thousands, he becomes a nuisance. When he gets beyond the thousands, we will no longer just call him a fool.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What you guys can't make up your mind what to decide the Anti Christ is?

Now their are programs going around saying the Anti Christ is not a body but an energy .

I bet you it is HAARP'S ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY, they are trying
to convince the religous left otherwise and lead them down a dead path
for answers, because everyone is going to start to feel the energy
of HAARP. They are filling the atmosphere with energy from every source because HAARP needs to be feed 24 hrs a day.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
He's a wannabe. There are a few of them around. Kinda like SOME Goths are wannabe vampires.

The REAL anti-christ isn't going to come out and say he is. The REAL anti-christ, according to scripture, will fool almost everyone into believing that he's a good saviour type instead of the anti-christ.

Get to know scripture and you will see that this fella is not the awaited anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
HAARP plus Nooklur weapons plus crazy Zionists = World submission. I know most of the world doesn't give a crap the Palestinians are throwing rocks and the Jews are throwing missiles and making more rocks LOL. But one day the world is going to be the Palestinians, and the NWO is going to be the Zionists and the people they have paid or manipulated to folow htem.

Cops are stupid in my opinion. They feed of the authority and because they dont want to lose the authority they do what they are told. They are subsurvient chicken's of the world. They are also a threat to regular folks.

They love those tazers!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Does that quote from St Paul mean that all Buddhists, Moslems and Jews are antichrists because they don't accept that Jesus was the 'Son of God'? How ridiculous do you want it to get? All you are doing is quoting from a religious zealot who believed that anyone who did not accept HIS religious beliefs was an antichrist. The Christian church rewarded such intolerance of other world religions by making him a saint!

And Christians wonder why most of us are not Christians. (Shakes his head in sorry amazement).

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
FlyersFan - if you see this would you be willing to contact me? I'm brand new here, only because of your post about the shadow man on the hill near the high school in Gettysburg. I only have one message (on the Gettysburg thread - trying to reach you) so I can't send you a private e-mail on this site. I'm figuring you will check back to this discussion because you recently posted. I hope I'm right.

My family and I just returned from Gettysburg and believe we saw the shadow man on the school track below the hill. I would like to share stories. My friends look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them my story. Thankfully, my husband and son saw it too.

I find this site a bit confusing. [Removed personal details] Thank you from a SABRES fan :-) !

(Sorry for putting this non-related thread in here).

[edit on 21-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
the antichrist is not ONE person, but many people. It is the mindstate that the western world has got itself into, the selfish and greedy mindset.

Antichrist and Christ in these times do not mean the physical return of either character, but the returning of the said state of mind/consciousness.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Isn't this the same guy that proclaimed himself as the Second coming of Jesus Christ, as reported on Fox News a while back?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have been really confused about who/what is the Antichrist, and what is the mark...I came across this site www.av1611.org... and it was pretty well broken down with scripture to back it up.

Tell me what you guys/gals think.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What I really don't understand is how this guy has received so much mainstream Television coverage.

NBC Today

www.youtube.com...

CNN News

www.youtube.com...

At this point I would guess that every major network has picked this guy up and pimped his services already...... to me, this is bizarre.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The anti-christ is NOT an ideology or way of thinking. Nor is it this insane mexican.

The Anti-christ is supposed to be a jewish man preaching peace and love
and he is "supported" by the "serpeant with 7 heads" given the power to make fire rain from the sky in the eyes of men.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

its a mentality, a attitude, an aura

I'm with A8 on this one. When human attitudes change from peace, love and compassion [Christ like] to greed, war, avarice, power [Anti-Christ like]; Houston, we have a problem.

Which side are you on?

Claiming to be righteous and spiritual on one hand but embracing the darkside with the other just might bring some surprises that won't be pleasant.

Namaste
whaaa

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcired_tsew
The anti-christ is NOT an ideology or way of thinking. Nor is it this insane mexican.

The Anti-christ is supposed to be a jewish man preaching peace and love
and he is "supported" by the "serpeant with 7 heads" given the power to make fire rain from the sky in the eyes of men.

That's a very literal interpretation kcired_tsew. In fact, it's a literal interpretation of the English "Translation".

Uh.... ok.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join