It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ has arrived, gaining followers...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
glad to see you again skyway,
no, i don't follow anyone.
just pointing out that he is no different from any other religious nut, and less dangerous

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
agree.... but only when it is taken to an extreme it becomes more dangerous...examples....islamic fascism, christian extremist, etc
ideas brainwash people, not people

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Now, we're talking mind control.

I've been looking for an article I read within the last 5 years about the CIA's efforts to introduce their own brand of religious ethics into the barrios of Latin America - there have been concerted and controlled missions into these areas including and exploiting the supernatural aspects of visions, healings, manifestations etc. Over and above the insinuation of the Protestant derivative of Christianity - there's some suggestion that accessing the faith oriented populace through the mass media would be most effectively done through religious means.
The other aspect is the CIA's interest in charismatic characters such as Jim Jones et al, who have the ability to sway opinion and an almost hypnotic presence. The obvious route for mind control to be most effective is through use of the mass media and with the presentation of characters who are designed to be sympathetic to the target audience.

The more subtle the insinuation of a philosophy sympathetic to might is right or fascist power structures, the more effective. Also it would have to appeal in some way to a pre-existing condition. Since religion is traditionally one of the mainstays of social control - as it's used by power - it stands to reason that they are testing their mettle on a suggestible audience. The other obvious target audience are those jaded with the abuses of power that historically accompany large religious institutions. The non-heirarchial structure of Muslim faith presented a serious threat, in the minds of some, as an alternative faith for those Christians leaving the church in droves - the alternative was pop psychology/new ageism as well as perhaps creating a figurehead of supposed alien encounters and the bastardization of the traditional earth religions - all of which lend themselves more easily to moral relativism than a long tradition of sympathy for Christ might.
This is not the first time in history that moral relativism has played central role in philosophical study. But hey, given the A bomb - it just might be the last.

I think I'll write a few publishers to see if I can dig up that article.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by clearwater]

[edit on 22-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That guys a freaking joke, and so are his followers.

That piddly cult will never rise to global antichrist status.

Don't you ever consider that maybe posting this crap is kind of like sounding a false alarm? Crying wolf?

And what if someone posts a thread about the antichrist that happens to be legit, and people like me dont read it because of threads like this?

You're negatively contributing!

I can spin a square sideways..

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
When I posted this I was not endorsing it, or even saying that I believe it. That was the gist of the headline. I was just posting it here for discussion. If you personally miss out on a thread about the real Anti-Christ, so be it. If the real one shows up, you'll notice one way or another, and I could not care less if you miss the thread. Spin that.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The antichrist, in my view is not a 'person'

its a mentality, a attitude, an aura

I really liked this, it really makes sense to me. If it is an aura, then perhaps collectively, it becomes a force?

one person alone does not have the ability any more to be an antichrist.

we all have auras, so then perhaps, one person does start the collective force? Who is behind the body politic? A person or group of persons.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think the guy got off of his meds one day to many. I think he probably should call Dr. Phil so they can talk about his childhood.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
lol.. just a wannabe. Even if the antichrist is real (which I dont believe in in the first place), it sure as hell wouldn't be some lameo with a cheesey tatoo on his arm who says himself that he's the antichrist. If I remember right, the anti-christ has the power to fool even the most devoit of religious folks that he is christ or a good prophet. And he has to fool billions in order to accomplish all the things hes supposed to do. He can't really do that if hes already called himself the antichrist now can he?

Anyways, what a sick world we live in that wackos run around actually claiming to be the antichrist just to get some money, fool some niave people and get their 15minutes of fame. Sigh.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wow, another Idiot trying and succeeding in making mindless morons part with their money and their sanity!! And just a little point , you would think that the Amighty Anti-Christ would know all of the countries in the world would you not ?? on one of the you tube clips it shows a huge map of the world behind Mr Idiot , Where is the UK ???? stupid thick idiots !!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread yet, but another self proclaimed antichrist that doesn't even know what 666 stands for or that it actually isn't 666? lol

My bet, if he really was the antichrist.. he would have known that about the number ^^

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
sigh...doesn't anyone listen anymore, man he must feel stupid when he realize "616" is the TRUE mark of the beast, haha...

i don't think he's the antichrist, maybe some nut job, who yearn for a attention and probably a couple of hugs.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The REAL anti-christ ... will fool almost everyone into believing that he's a good saviour type instead of the anti-christ.
Sounds like Bush to me, proclaiming everyone to be evil and pretending to be the saviour.

The reall antichrist is also supposed to be widely admired, respected, and adored by the planet. Bush doesn't fit that description at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
just an attention wh... seeker with bunch of nut jobs following him round feeding his ego. ooooh a tattoo of 666 on his arm, wow never heard of people doing that before.
one of my opinions is that religion is just a long lived conspiracy theory but i will talk from my other side of my thought process (yes you can have both sides)

IF the anti-christ was to show then i think he would have more in mind then being some little middle aged mental case crying out for attention "i am evil incarnate, i am the anti-christ", he would fool us all into believing we can trust him, ALL of us not just popping on a 3 minute msnbc news program at 2am.
Mass changing the world for what on the surface seems the best option but waiting to strike when the guard is down and we cant defend our self "I guess them nukes being wiped from existence wasnt so good"
Of course there will be some saying "oh but i would ALWAYS keep my suspicions" well I hope so, because its hard to argue a saved planet full of humans that lasts for 3 years is a bad thing, but when the follow up is that we all have to be enslaved and tortured physically externally, internally and mentally to the point you choose suicide as the only option.

This man will claim to be an alien next when his fanclub get bored and go home to their asylums.
Oh and yes as already stated 616 is the real number of the devil.

[edit on 22/4/07 by eagle32]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is BS. Worst part about it is that he gets media attention, but then again so does Britney Spears. Boring..

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Antichrist is not going to come out as a self proclaimed one. He's going to come as a false prophet to "deceive" many. So I don't think this is the one the bible talks about.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
The Antichrist is not going to come out as a self proclaimed one. He's going to come as a false prophet to "deceive" many. So I don't think this is the one the bible talks about.

Not only that, I suspect the anti-Christ will speak very flowery of organized religion, at least initially. This Miranda disdains organized religion. Nah, he's not the anti-christ or the false prophet. Sorry folks, but this isn't your man.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The last thing the real anti-Christ is going to do is notify everyone that he is the anti-Christ. Can't deceive many people that way.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its amazing how gullable people are, just shows how much desperation there is in the world for the truth. Don´t worry the truth and harmony of things is there to be experienced, just look for it the next time you got to sleep

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That truly made my day. This guy is a hoot and he's laughing himself all the way to the bank!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
That truly made my day. This guy is a hoot and he's laughing himself all the way to the bank!

Yep

And he lookes like the son of Jim Jones, remember him ?
That story ended in the same country right ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join