It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ready for a change in pace regarding government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
(The ramblings of a mad man or an inspirational seeker? You decide).

This is a V for Vendettaish type calling for awakened citizens, and certainly unawakened as well...More or less a WAKE UP CALL!

What have humans become but mere slaves to the corporate machine?

We are born, forced to work for a meaningless paycheck, and when we die our families must pay to have us buried.

What happened to freedom? We were so willing to give it away that we forgot the reason for life?

Aren't we here to be free, to live life or are we supposed to get a 9-5 job, get married, have 2.5 kids, and retire at 65?

This whole life to me sounds like a crock of #. An invention by the elite to keep a brother down.

I am proposing a change in the way we live our lives. Why must we cower behind in our homes from people who do not wish us to understand who we truly are; SPIRITS in human bodies.

We are so much more than what we see on the surface. However, we have been lead to believe that life is only about the material existence and faith in some religion, government, etc will save us from ourselves.

We have lost the ability to rely on ourselves and allowed others to take away our God-given rights to FREEDOM.

Who will stand and fight with me against the POWERS THAT BE? Or will you be another robot and sit on the sidelines while your brave brothers and sisters die for your freedom?

Choose your path wisely, some day you may regret what road you decided to take.

God bless all those who are willing to take the next step. You know what, God bless everyone else who cannot see reality, for one day they will as well.

bs

[edit on 15-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't pretend to have all the answers because I don't. I am merely attempting to create a dialogue on how to go about such change.

I would appreciate any kind of input from all sources, even those who disagree with me.

Debate is welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for your time,

bs

[edit on 15-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Amen Brother!

I was thinking along these lines earlier. What is the point of 9/11 conspiracies if we never take action?

It's time to take names and kick butts.

Let's figure out a godly & hopefully harmless way to do this.

"We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln"

[edit on 15/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I HATE the idea of having to rely on the government... but thats how it works now. We must pay them tribute for everything, they tax everything, if we don't pay up we get locked up, this is the worst kind of extortion.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaronman
I HATE the idea of having to rely on the government... but thats how it works now. We must pay them tribute for everything, they tax everything, if we don't pay up we get locked up, this is the worst kind of extortion.

It only works that way because we allow it to. We don't have to allow them to have such power over us that they can dictate what we can and cannot do, as they currently do. We only tolerate it because we get to come home at night, and complain about how pathetic our days were, vainly wishing for a sense of freedom that we only tasted some 230 years ago.

We had it, and just as quickly gave it away because a small group of people usurped themselves over those that weren't "in the know", and subjugated them to the burdens that we find ourselves in today. It'll take a jolt of equal magnitude to wake the rest of the world up to the fact that the People are tired of living as slaves, and want to live as the entities that they were made to be.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I've been seeing many changes in the way citizens think. And I think we have the internet to thank for this. Since the internet is one of the last resources of uncensored independent news that we have left. Site like youtube help a lot. I used to be a skeptic, but in 2006-2007 I've changed - I've been researching all the 'facts' spoon fed to us and then comparing them to the conspiracy theories along with evidence (not quite proof.. but very convincing evidence).

I feel there is much more to life than the pile of lies we have been living under. For once, everything makes sense to me when I look at it at a logical way. I feel anything is possible, from the wildest paranormal phenomenon to the world population being manipulated so that that people in power, stay in power by any means necessary. I'm ready for a change in a new way thinking.

In the meantime, I'll continue to be a corporate slave with my 9-5 job and earn just enough money to get by so that I can live and feed myself. But I'm sure if we put our minds together, and spread this information and evidence all over the internet to popular sites such as youtube, Im sure we can find a solution that will benefit everyone.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, so what are some of the first steps we should be taking then?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Education, for starters. The best way to make the world understand their own plight is to make them aware that they are in a state of plight at the time. The problem here, that most seem to overlook, is that they have become too acquiescent over the past 200 years. I think so much so that they can't see the truth when it's staring them right in the face.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ah, to rid the world of evil, to right the many wrongs, to stand for freedom.

Good sentiment, but these are labors, not mere ideas. The garden of freedom is one to be plowed with the feet, and if needs be, watered with the blood. It is not enough to want change, for there are many things in life that men want. But how many want so much to be free that they will lay down their lives for it? This is the risk taken by the colonists so long ago, and then many paid the price.

The choice now is security or freedom. We have our new King George, and we have our job and home. Would you give up that which you have now in the hope of freedom?

These are the decisions that men must make when talking of such things, for those with heady power never willingly step aside for the greater good. If the force of right and politics cannot dislodge those who hold men here in bondage, who will step forth at risk of life and limb to be the new John Hancock. Will you sign your name so bold that it can be read without glasses, and thereby cast your lot to the whims of fate and the will of your fellow sufferers?

Too often now we forget the terrible strain this must have put on the souls of those we call the 'Founding Fathers'. They new full well that England would hang them if they failed, yet still they showed their will. If once the determination is made to change out all that now guide our nation(s) to rack and ruin, know you full well that the penalty will scarce be less, and the hardships less.

While I hear your pain, yet I caution against rash words and rasher actions. Let all else fail before the die is cast that cannot be recalled.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
NGC, are you a part of the militia?

I wish I had a horse, or a tank

Sign me up.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have some horses... I don't know how good they would go against a soldier or a tank though..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No bggie, I am part of no movement. I represent the real American. I am a nobody. Part of the true underground, I am the embodiment of those who feel betrayed.

I spoke as I did in earnest. The time will come when men must choose. I hear words, just words, of discontent. But I see no more than words. Those who would change this nation are few. Many talk, but few are those who act.

I AM NOT one of those who would base his support on those like the OKC bomber, cowards never hold the heart of a people. The next revolution will be led by the next G. Washington. I am only one who looks for who that might be.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As a side note; do I sow discontent? Perhaps I do. I want man, men, women, everywhere to look at what is right. Not what is expedient, but what is right. I hold no real grudge for the past, what is done,is done. It is the future that we must grasp.

Can this be done by the vote? I'm not sure. Will the gap between rich and poor widen? Most likely. Will discontent increase in our nation? Yes. Is the answer to rebel. Not yet. IMHO.

First, we must try all that is available to us to redress the wrongs our leaders have foisted upon us. We must not seek change for the sake of sport or novelty. Men die for the cause of freedom, and if we are true to what our hearts , then we can be no less just.

I say let all men seek freedom. Let all men seek honor. The two are ever the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

While I hear your pain, yet I caution against rash words and rasher actions. Let all else fail before the die is cast that cannot be recalled.

WOW! NGC2736, you just poeticly preached unparalleled truth.

*THROWS UP FIST*

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe you should just get a job and contribute to society instead of just sucking off the government and/or you parents all the while thinking you know more that everyone else alive.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
Maybe you should just get a job and contribute to society instead of just sucking off the government and/or you parents all the while thinking you know more that everyone else alive.

Is this towards me or biggie?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is directed towards biggie. It seems that the disenfranchised are apt to call for a total change to the system when in fact they are either too lazy to compete in the system or prefer to draw followers with psuedo promises of an easier life in an attempt at self validation.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Devil's Advocate anyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Does chewing out a NC militia group count? I may have to plead tempory insanity lol

This is how it starts-

There is going to be an organized Anti-Immigration Protest in Asheville, NC on May 1st 2007. This is to show our support of the Immigration Laws of this Nation and to counter the efforts of the thousands of criminals that will be taking to the streets to strongarm our Government into giving them the rights of citizens.......

I can use as much support as possible.....

Thank you for your support.

Mac

on April 16th

This event has been cancelled.........thank god the Mexican Invaders decided not to protest in Asheville because of their pending law suite against the City of Asheville filed by the ACLU.......because the outpouring of supporters was nil......

I guess, I will just buy some more ammo, food supplies and medical kits......because nobody is willing to do anything to stop this invasion until it is too late....

---------------
My response-
quoted
I guess, I will just buy some more ammo, food supplies and medical kits......because nobody is willing to do anything to stop this invasion until it is too late....

Oh very good attitude.

Well I've been around though invisible to the naked eye I guess. I know about the NAU. And if someone would contact me that would be nice too. I even sent a application in to Amy but nothing. I guess my help isn't good enough for you people. Just go ahead and cancel my account here. Since this place is full of spineless cowards. And if you really wanted to contact me you would have done it by now.

[email protected]

828-423-xxxx

Here's your chance though I'm not gonna hold my breath for a call back.
------------

I don't know that just got under my skin. But thats how I felt. I know people have lives but come on I applied perhaps 2 weeks ago. So yes I was a bit erked.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arius
This is directed towards biggie. It seems that the disenfranchised are apt to call for a total change to the system when in fact they are either too lazy to compete in the system or prefer to draw followers with psuedo promises of an easier life in an attempt at self validation.

Well I appreciate your comment, but you don't know me so thank you for that. Your ideas have been noted.

Just because you're happy living in your little box and being a die hard patriot to this government does not mean you have any idea who I am.

I am not promising anything my brother. I am asking for a debate. Obviously you are not open to new ideas so I will leave you in your own mind.

I do not want any self validation thank you very much either. I am happy with my own life and do not wish to change others. There are people who agree with me so don't go down that path.

Calling you out as a coward who hides behind his blanket of safety is nothing more than a wake up call! Don't take it so personally, as it seems you must have taken it right to heart.

What are you so afraid of? CHANGE?

Watchful1, great video my friend! Thought provoking.

bs

[edit on 25-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join