It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi mech32,
I wonder if you could re-size my avatar, so that it looks bigger and better?

Would appreciate it.
:-)

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hows about this, budski. I located the source for the thumbnail that you were using, and modified it to go with your background color...

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thats great, thanks very much,
appreciate it

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
subliminaut, I am working on your avatar... Very soon to be completed. (I think - -I had to start over a couple of times - lol)

Falken, just as soon as I am finished with subliminauts avatar, I will start on yours....

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Thats great, thanks very much,
appreciate it

No problem. Actually you caught me at a good time, as I had photoshop opened, working on another project. (Actually I needed a break from that - lol)

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
For subliminaut...

The second one didn't turn out as well as I would have wanted. I tried to make he aliens neck blend into the necl of the guitar. Don't ask, was trying something different - lol.

I can add your name, and/or ATS logo, if you want me to.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hey mech32,
I wonder if you could incorporate this into my avatar with my name on the ship?

www.answers.com...

Might mean making it bigger?

Please let me know

Cheers mate!

[edit on 29/6/2007 by budski]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay, I have the image on my computer now. It may be hard to get your name on there as I aready will have to reduce the size of the ship to fit avatar proportions.

But I will try a few things, never-the-less.

Okay, I have rearranged your avatar and added the ship here:

What color do you want the logo (if you want to keep it, that is)

And what color text for your name?

I can try to squeeze your name onto the ship, but it won't be very legible, as the type will be too small to read.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
thanks mech,

ok, can you make the ats logo smaller, and put budski on the flat surface of the back wing closest to the front view - the aireofoil bit that stick up, or on the back bit that looks like a big exhaust.

same colour for my name

Hope this makes sense.

Is it possible to make the whole image any bigger than my existing one?

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey mang, i saw some quite cool stuff of yours. I was told by a friend (I only have one, lol) that I need an avatar.

So if your time permits I would like you to make something up for a beer-drinking, dope-smokin, moon-howling, womanizing riff-raff who believes heavily in shock value and has no friends, life, class or culture - but has a tonne of character, depth and intelligence (apparenty anyway).

Sorry, I lied - I have many friends.

So by the look of things, I'll trust your instincts fully and give you entire free-rein as to what it looks like and its content. Plus, I guarantee I'll use it - so have fun and go with it

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well effin - you come to the right place - mech makes the best avatars

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by effinlunatic
Hey mang, i saw some quite cool stuff of yours. I was told by a friend (I only have one, lol) that I need an avatar.

So if your time permits I would like you to make something up for a beer-drinking, dope-smokin, moon-howling, womanizing riff-raff who believes heavily in shock value and has no friends, life, class or culture - but has a tonne of character, depth and intelligence (apparenty anyway).

Sorry, I lied - I have many friends.

So by the look of things, I'll trust your instincts fully and give you entire free-rein as to what it looks like and its content. Plus, I guarantee I'll use it - so have fun and go with it

Hey Mech- twas me that sent him to you.Whenever you can find the time, as I see you are busy.Maybe I'll search some Images.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Okay how about one of these?

The size of the avatars here are maximum sized already 160 x 320.

Okay, just saw your edit. Give mew a few, to change the text color on your name!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First one is great!
That'd be the one on the left lol

Nice one

I owe you one, or several

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

First one is great!

Okay, lemme change the text color...

Okay budski, hows this one...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Perfect, I salute you sir for doing this for me

Nice one and thnx again

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by effinlunatic

Okay, it would help tremendously if I knew something more specific that you would like in your avatar.

Do you have a favorite band, favorite movie, favorite actor, video game?, are you a believer in aliens/ufos, etc., etc., - tell me a little more so I know where to go with my design for your avatar.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks again mech - that was pretty much what I had in mind, any chance you can email me the full size image? would like it as a desktop

yer a star sir
:w: drinks on me

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski any chance you can email me the full size image? would like it as a desktop

Do you mean a full sized desktop version of your avatar?

I'll have to make some alterations, to compensate for the different height to width ratio... but it can be done!

This will take probably more time, so you should have it by tomorrow or the day after the very latest. For the desktop version, I will do a couple of things that were not possible with the smaller avatar size.

btw, this will cost extra.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
cheers man,
full desktop version would be good.

No hurry, whenever you have the time.

Nice one

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join